Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 15♦️

930 33 26
By TinyTrack127u

As soon as Mark opened the door, he saw the darkness of the room and a silhouette in the room.

He pulled on the string, that he noticed was outside when the door was locked gasping at the sight before him.

"Mark! I thought it was out of order." Jeno asked as he walked behind him wondering why he stood there until he saw the sight.

"Holy shit!" Jeno cursed hoping Renjun wasn't there at that moment and luckily, he wasn't.

"Jeno, get Taeyong or Ten. I don't think his breathing is stable." Mark muttered walking out of the room making sure nobody was going to go in.

"But Donghyuck! You can't just leave him in there!" Jeno argued back caring for the younger.

"I don't fucking care, get Ten or Taeyong. Now!" Mark demanded watching as Jeno nodded and scattered away.

When Jeno was out of sight, he closed the door locking it from the inside. He looked at the disastrous state Donghyuck was in.

He was passed out, neck bruised, nose bleeding, clothes which were covered in dried egg and flour and tear stains on his eyes.

Mark paused for a moment wondering if he should touch the boy. Whenever he beat the boy, he would leave him straight after his job.

But this time someone has done it. Wondering if he should take responsibility, Mark internally cursed walking out of the room.

He waited on the outside watching as Baekhyun looked annoyed trying to find Donghyuck.

Baekhyun soon made eye contact with Mark, looking at the room next to him. Could Donghyuck be there?

"Where is Donghyuck?" Baekhyun interrogated holding Mark but his collar. The younger rolled his eyes easily getting off the elder's grip.

"He's in there. I didn't do anything just know that." Mark said knowing Baekhyun would still blame him.

The red-haired opened the door eyes widening at the sight of the boy, struggling to breathe. Mark quickly took this time to leave.

Baekhyun took Donghyuck's blazer throwing it to the side as he quickly analysed the tanned male.

He took a handkerchief from his pocket soaked it in a little bit of water and wiped his face from the dried substances on his face.

As he wiped the younger's face, he noticed the many moles on the boy's face that were slowly being revealed. They were just like theirs.

"I was meant to protect you. Now, look at me. I am hurting you even more aren't I." 

Baekhyun worried hugging the younger knowing, he should keep a closer eye on the younger. He kissed the younger's forehead after knowing his face was a little clear.

Mark has turned the students at the school against Donghyuck. The younger is not safe, and he has to make sure he feels safe. 

"Taeyong is here," Mark mentioned hearing the footsteps of someone approaching the door and leaving the two in the room. 

He was still annoyed with the elder kissing the younger for some reason when it was something very petty. 

"Oh shit, oh shit! Baekhyun, pick him up and come quickly." Taeyong panicked at the sight of Donghyuck. 

Taeyong didn't want to but knew he couldn't carry the younger on his own. Baekhyun watched as the younger was picked up feeling as he shivered from contact.

"Good now let's go." As Baekhyun and Taeyong made their way to the medical centre he could hear the many gasps of students shocked at Baekhyun carrying Donghyuck.

"What! Mind your own business!" Mark yelled back at them as some people started taking their phones out. Taeyong laughed at that.

When they got inside the room, Taeyong quickly took the younger boy's clothes and changed them to comfy ones for extra emergencies.

"I have to leave now." Baekhyun alerted as he checked his phone, quickly looking at Donghyuck.

"Okay. I will pop in later though." Baekhyun warned leaving the room in a rush. He got a text from Suho and it was urgent.

Taeyong relaxed sitting on a chair with wheels while typing things into his computer after Baekhyun left. 

He knew of Mark's presence, and he knew that Mark knew he wanted to talk to him at that moment.

"I know you are sympathetic right now, don't try and hide it, you left your handkerchief poking outside your blazer pocket, just know it is all your fault." Taeyong reminded Mark.

"Why is it my fault?" Mark argued as Taeyong started to treat the bruise on the smaller boy's neck.

"You made Donghyuck a target to school for fucks sake! I thought we agreed you would never do that and whatever happened between you, stay between you too!" Mark grained remembering the treaty.

"I don't know what you did, but you must fix it!" Taeyong warned. Mark sighed knowing it was useless.

"Now leave and attend your lessons. I can't believe you didn't keep your own words." Taeyong shouted back at the younger.

He left the room walking over to the F4 classroom planning on skipping lessons. Nothing was stopping him though from dwelling on what Taeyong said.

Manipulation was easy. The school was very easy to manipulate which was confusing for him as he didn't even remember how he manipulated them.

He wondered how he could find a way of undoing what he said because at that point he knew the school was changing.

"Did you find him in the end?" Renjun asked standing up from the sofa he was previously sitting on.

"Yes. He is in the medical centre." And with that Renjun bolted out of the room, Jeno running after the elder.

Mark sighed in exhaustion as he sat back to calm himself. He wasn't meant to have emotions, but it is clear Mark was slowly getting them the closer he gets to Donghyuck.

It all happened after he found out that Donghyuck was Full Sun. He internally regretted that moment now knowing that it is causing a lot of problems currently.

What happened to the cold-hearted, unbothered, stone-faced Mark Lee, everyone was scared off?

He gagged at the thought of him being soft and happy around a disgusting child, like Donghyuck.

"Fuck you, Lee Donghyuck! Bastard causing trouble from the start you son of a bitch!" 

Mark cussed taking a tennis ball that was on the table and throwing it somewhere.

Fortunately, he was able to catch the ball with one hand as he noticed it come back to him from the corner of his eyes

"Holy shit Hyung! That was amazing!" 

Jaemin gasped laughing at the scene that happened before him. He sat on one of the tables swinging his legs back and forth.

"You heard everything then didn't you." Mark groaned. Jaemin laughed hysterically.

"Of course, I did, what makes you think I didn't." Mark walked over to the younger cornering him against the wall.

"Tell anyone, and I might need to kill you. Nobody is to know this! Not even Jeno, or Renjun, or Taeyong. Anyone! Got that!" Mark yelled at the younger.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, Mark was just being too precautions but then again Donghyuck did kind of barge suddenly into his life.

"So, what happened to Donghyuck being your servant?" Jaemin changed the topic watching as Mark grew a smile on his face.

"My gosh of course Donghyuck is my servant! I will give him hell for what he has done to me!" Mark plotted.

"Good luck with that. You're already doing it by turning the school against him. If anything, you have to do the opposite. Taeyong'll kill you otherwise." 

Jaemin rolled his eyes noticing Mark look at him angrily. Luckily before Mark could yell at him though Mark turned around noticing Jeno.

"Oh, fuck off you heard everything as well!" Mark groaned massaging his temples from the disappointment.

"Yup so are you going to 'kill me' too." Jeno laughed walking over to Jaemin and pecking his lips. Mark fake gagged.

"Why don't you just let your feelings out? I'm sure Donghyuck feels the same!" Jeno teased the elder, knowing he shouldn't be having romantic relationships but teasing him anyway.

"Fuck off and mind your own business." He cussed leaving the room. He looked at his hands noticing how they trembled.

"Not today, Mark." He clenched his fist punching the wall, noticing how his hands were untouched but the wall has a small dent.

"It was worth it." He sighed to himself walking to his next class disregarding how his hands felt nothing from the hit.

"Mark is so interesting!" Jaemin exclaimed when the elder left the room. Jeno chucked at the younger's remark.

"I don't blame you! He is pretty cool but remembers how he got there." Jeno degraded quickly, instantly feeling bad for the elder.

"Damn this life is the worst," Jaemin whined clinging onto Jeno who instantly softened into his grip.

"I want Renjun~" Jeno rolled his eyes. Renjun was the best at comforting because he was just so small to cuddle with.

"He's with Donghyuck, plus we have to get to lessons now." Jeno rubbed the younger's fluffy hair.

The tallest pouted, prodding his way to his next lesson, the elder going after him, making sure to lock the room on his way out. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck ended up going back home. He stayed in his room bawling his eyes as he slowly cried to himself.

Life just wasn't going well for him. Well, it never was but somehow it just got worse and worse. 

Occasionally Ten would check on him making sure he was alright. He had a rough today he could agree knowing time and space were what he needed.

"Hyuckie, you need to eat, dinner is ready for you." Ten softly said entering the boy's room.

"I'm not hungry." The younger rolled around in his bed, covering his head with more of the blanket.

"Hyuck come on. " Ten urged sitting on the bed next to the younger, running his fingers through the younger's hair. 

"Sorry, Hyung I just can't." The younger mumbled. Abruptly, the soft feeling of his bed left as he felt someone's arms carry him.

"Let me down Johnny Hyung!" The younger yelled as he felt the jolts every step. 

"You've been forced to eat dinner by Taeyong. Sorry." Johnny sighed leaving the boy on a chair at the dining table.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Welp, I am sorry I abused Donghyuck again :) 

I finished my DofE today and can I say it wasn't that bad. A day of camping and walking 10 km on both of the days. Tell you what though it isn't that bad and I recommend others to do it!!

Tiny Out ~ /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
21.3K 658 27
*°• mark can't understand why donghyuck would break up with him all of sudden and while trying to figure it out he discovers something unexpected•°* ...
201K 5.9K 37
☘[𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]☘ Just about Alpha/Vampire Mark and Omega Hyuck Ehem*whisper*some scenes are..... nvm just read it 🥰💚💚🐸🐸🌱🌱🌵🌿 N...
4.9K 181 20
"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?" | she was his happiness...