Dreamtale twins turn into the...

Von TheSparkleUnicorn1

After an error in the reincarnation process the Dreamtale twins, Nightmare and Dream get turned into the desp... Mehr

The transformation
Going to Sci
Going to Core
The rest of day 1
A crime and a sigh
The rest of day 2
Day 3 begins
Revenge
The weird dream
Torture and knife expert
An accident
Boredom
The two snap.
You cant do this!
Life goes on I guess..
The last day.

Day 2 begins

173 11 5
Von TheSparkleUnicorn1

{Nightmare's pov}

I woke up on my bed snuggled in..."odd. This never happened before." I thought. It soon hit me that since I'm human and I get tired. So I was just tired before my nap. I didn't know what time it was but honestly didn't care, just wanna wake up in my normal body.

I quickly went to the bathroom a cleaned myself up a bit, I then leave my room and saw the others.

Cross:wow your finally up-

Nightmare:what do you mean?.

Horror:you where asleep the entire night and still woke up late-

ightmare:..ugh. well whatever atleast that means this second day will go by faster.

I said then felt hungry so I went into the kitchen, I never really ate and most of the food was gone anyways cause of Horror but I got some fruits that where left, and just ate that. It tasted very weird but I still ate them. Once I was done I saw the others leaving for a mission, I mean thru still had to do it but I guess I'll just stay here in the base. "Atleast no else has to see me like this."
I thought.

And then outside the window I saw a puppy. Gross. Why is it even outsid?- wait why am I outside now?-infront of the puppy?-...."DID I FUCKING WALK HERE?!" I said loudly the puppy looked at me, I glared at the pathetic small dog. It staring at me, and then suddenly my hair changes again into a wavy, Shiney and cutesy look and that's when it hit me...."fuck."

One minute later and I got a puppy next to me on the couch..."this was a bad idea-" I thought as the puppy looked at me, it looked happy but apart of me wants to just...kill it.

{Dreams pov}

I woke up and yawned still kinda tired, but I got up and quickly went to the bathroom to clean up. I went to the others to see nothing, I found a note on the table...And they left me alone, make sense though Blue has his au and Ink has a job so understandable they leave me alone, and they'll came back anyway.

I went back to my room and sat down on my bed, I grabbed a book and started reading. After like 30 minutes I felt something in my boot, I take it off and try to get it out thinking it's probably a pebble but to my shock it's...so...many. DAGGER?! WHAT THE HELL?!

I was shock at the sight then wanted to see if there where any weapons in my other boot, I take it off and instead of finding daggers and knives I find....EXPLOSIVES! WHY?!

I was way to shock, why would the human have this and how did I walk so long without noticing them?! This doesn't make any sense!

After many minutes of processing what just happened, I grabbed a journal and pencil and started to write what had happened down, "maybe I can understand this girl better if I write it down." I thought

After writing it down I realized...this doesn't help at all, so I tried to forget it ever happened and continue to read my book

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 2.4K 15
Locked into Hope's Peak. All the windows covered with metal plates watching all of your friends slip and tumble into despair. God, there was nothing...
183 18 24
Series of unrelated one-shots, periodically-posted, chronicling the lives and relationships of the D4DJ and Danganronpa casts if they attended Hope's...
349 8 8
Makoto and Kyoko are living their own lives after leaving Hope's Peak. However, they failed to date each other when it was clear they both had feelin...
505 9 7
Mukuro Ikusaba, or better yet, Junko Enoshima. That's her name, for now at least. Nothing is real, not even her feelings. But what about that pretty...