Mercy (MxM) (COMPLETED)

By PastelDumpster

Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Elliot, Sawyer, and Teagan have been in a polyamorous bdsm relationship for about... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter One- Interview
Chapter Two- Joining
Chapter Three- Soda Pop
Chapter Four- Master Sawyer
Chapter Five- Punishment
Chapter Six- Kids
Chapter Seven- Troublemakers
Chapter Eight- Trauma
Chapter Ten- Claude
Chapter Eleven- Virginity
Chapter Twelve- Hayes
Chapter Thirteen- Twosome
Chapter Fourteen- Dream
Chapter Fifteen- Exhibitionism
Chapter Sixteen- Clear Minds
Chapter Seventeen- Fantasies
Chapter Eighteen- Kinbaku
Chapter Nineteen- King
Chapter Twenty- Love vs Lust
Chapter Twenty One- Fear
Chapter Twenty Two- Proposal
Chapter Twenty Three- Self Harm
Chapter Twenty Four- Art
Chapter Twenty Five- VIP
Chapter Twenty Six- Family
Chapter Twenty Seven- Morning With the Grayson's
Chapter Twenty Eight- Demonstration
Chapter Twenty Nine- NEFF
Chapter Thirty- Wife?
Chapter Thirty One- Break
Chapter Thirty Two- Pottery
Chapter Thirty Three- Break Up
Chapter Thirty Four- Kindred
Chapter Thirty Five- Even
Chapter 35 Bonus- Sawyer and the Duo
Chapter Thirty Six- Ours
Chapter Thirty Seven- Insecurities
Chapter Thirty Eight- Therapy Session
Chapter Thirty Nine- The Parents
Chapter Forty- Adoption
Chapter Forty One- Routine
Chapter Forty Two- Promise
Chapter Forty Three- Claude's Old Dom
Chapter Forty Four- Legacy
Chapter Forty Five- Suspension
Chapter Forty Six- Find Me
Chapter Forty Seven- In My Head
Chapter Forty Eight- Gender Confusion
Chapter Forty Nine- Parental Judgement
Chapter Fifty- Dom Again
Chapter Fifty One- We're Graysons
Chapter Fifty Two- Night Terror
Chapter Fifty Three- Fable
Chapter Fifty Four- The Dress
Chapter Fifty Five- Grand Opening
Chapter Fifty Six- The Closet
Chapter Fifty Seven- Selfish
Chapter Fifty Eight- Healthy
Chapter Fifty Nine- When Our Eyes Met
Chapter Sixty- Mercy

Chapter Nine- Public Scene

3.7K 78 22
By PastelDumpster

Chapter Nine-

Beau

It's been a few weeks and I've learned a lot. I've learned that Sawyer and Teagan are far closer emotionally than they are with Elliot or me. It doesn't bother me because I know this is just training for me.

It made me feel bad for Elliot at first. It's easy to see that he cares about them, but he assured me that it wasn't the same type of love that they have for each other. Elliot told me that he was in a bad place mentally before he met Teagan and Sawyer and they really helped him get back to who he was before all that bad stuff happened.

This lifestyle has been helping me a lot too. Teagan has let me come to his condo a few times. He lets me do my homework there and always stays updated on how I'm doing in my classes so he knows what to help me with. My grades have gone up too.

Elliot is amazing with organization and helps me take notes and things. It makes me wonder why he dropped out. He could get a degree easily, but it's not my place to say anything.

I'm studying to be a teacher. I want to teach kindergarten, but it's taking a bit longer for me to graduate than I intended. I have to study hard and keep my grades up so I can still get my scholarship money. I know asking my parents for money will come with strings attached.

Being with Teagan has helped me become more confident in my body as well. When we're in his condo or in the playroom at the club he always has me naked or with a cute outfit on. He's bought me a few sexy things to wear. His favorite one is a little maid outfit. I was worried that I'd draw too much attention wearing it at the club, but after getting a few compliments, I felt way better.

Surprisingly, my virginity is still intact. Teagan informed me that he doesn't do vanilla sex with anyone besides Sawyer. I'm okay with that, but I'm not sure if I want my first time to be kinky. He told me it would be fine if I sleep with someone outside of this lifestyle as long as I inform him about it and make sure to use protection.

"Beau? What are you going to wear tonight?" Elliot asks. I told him I was going shopping for some new clothes today and he wanted to come. We've gotten pretty close. Not really like boyfriends but like friends. I don't have many friends so I talk to him a lot. Well... I listen to him talk at least.

"The bunny outfit." I respond simply. Master Teagan bought me a few very adorable outfits. It's just a pair of black leather shorts, but there's a hole in the butt for a cute tail plug. I also have bunny ears and a bow tie to go with it.

"Oh! That one is so cute! It's definitely my favorite. Maybe that one or the nurse one. You look so good in white." He tells me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We're heading to the club now. Since my apartment is only a few minutes away, we decided to walk there. We usually get changed at the club so we don't have to be seen by everyone while wearing our revealing clothes.

Everyone at the club has to sign a NDA in order to become a member. It basically means that we aren't allowed to talk about what happens here. I thought it was weird at first, but hearing about the occupations of most people made me realize why. A lot of the doms and even a few of the subs are really important people. Master Teagan is the son of a CEO. Master Andrew is a lawyer. Even Master Skylar owns some big business. If the press found out what goes on at the club, they'd have a field day.

Once we get to the club, we walk in and head to Teagan's playroom to get changed. He and Sawyer aren't here yet, so we're by ourselves.

I take my clothes off and fold them up, placing them in my drawer in the dresser before taking out the clothes I'll be changing into. I put the bunny ears and bow tie on first before grabbing the lube and the plug.

I walk to the bed and climb on it, laying face down, ass up while I coat my fingers with lube. I slip two of them into myself, moaning softly at the feeling. I just need to stretch myself a bit so that it won't hurt when I finally put the plug in.

After fingering myself for a little bit, I take them out and grab the plug, pushing it in slowly while making sure not to get any lube on the faux fur. Once it's completely in, I get off the bed and stand straight, moaning at the way it feels moving around inside me.

I grab my shorts and pull them on just as Elliot comes out of the bathroom, dressed in his little shorts and makeup around his eyes. He comes over to me to adjust the tail so that it goes through the hole in the shorts and looks better. Afterward, he spins me around to look me up and down with a lustful gaze.

"You're extremely sexy, Beau Ty." He informs me.

My cheeks heat up as I shift from side to side. I feel really sexy whenever I wear things like this. My confidence goes up even more when I see doms look at me with the same look in their eyes.

There's so many submissives they could pick from and I've already had quite a few doms ask to do a scene with me when I finish training with the threesome. Teagan said my training should be done in a few weeks, but I feel like I've got a lot more to learn. I don't want to leave them until they teach me all that they can.

"Thanks. Do you know when Sawyer and Master Teagan are going to be here?" I ask while he leads me out to the club area. I've realized that Elliot loves dancing, and he'll drag people along with him to make them have fun too.

"Maybe half an hour. Sawyer's kids wouldn't go to sleep." He informs me.

Sawyer has 10 siblings now. His mother gave birth to a baby boy before signing her parental rights away so that Sawyer could adopt all of his siblings. She left the day after she gave birth and hasn't contacted them since. Sawyer has been stressed to say the least and Teagan has been trying to help him out.

"Beau? Could I talk to you?" I turn around and smile when I see Master Claude.

He's one of the doms that I mentioned. He's quite the flirt and always teases Teagan saying that he'll steal me away. He's very handsome. Possibly even more attractive than Teagan.

His hair is dark brown along with his eyes. His features aren't very striking, but I find his natural and subtle look to be extremely appealing. His hair is cut shorter on the sides with a few pieces falling in his face. He's taller than me by a little over a foot, but most doms in this club are. His body is mouthwatering. His chest is so sexy and his abs are very defined with tattoos covering both of his arms and some of his chest.

"Hello, Master Claude. I'd love to." I answer, turning to Elliot to shoo him away.

Master Teagan doesn't have any rules keeping me from talking to other doms even when he's not around. He's encouraged me to meet a few of them because he knows that my time with him is for training purposes and he wants me to have an idea of what kind of dom I need.

Master Claude puts his hand on my lower back and leads me to his seat. It's not as fancy as the VIP area where Master Dax and his friends sit, but it's still very nice. His friends don't seem to be around either, so it's only us.

"Are you comfortable sitting in my lap, Beau?" He asks, and I think for a moment before nodding, letting him pull me into his lap. I moan softly when the plug sinks deeper into me, but he just smirks as if he did it on purpose.

"What did you want to talk about, Sir?" I ask, and he smiles, wrapping his arms around me comfortably.

"I know I can be a bit persistent, and it can seem as though I'm being pushy, but that's not the case. I'm just a man that knows what he wants, and I want you. I don't want you to feel pressured to be with me, and if you tell me that you're not interested then I'll leave you be, but I see the way you look at me, and the way we exchange glances at each other when we're in the same room. I asked Teagan how much longer you're training with him for, and he told me it's only two more weeks. I'd really like to sign a contract with you once your training is finished up." He explains.

My eyes never left his while he was talking and I didn't even think to interrupt because he's right. I am very attracted to him, and I think he'd be a great dom for me, but Teagan is the only Dom I've known.

What if Claude has different rules and I mess up? What if I don't like him as much as Teagan? What if I miss having Sawyer and Elliot around all the time?

"Hey. No pressure, okay? It's just something to think about. The decision is yours to make, and if we do sign a contract, I want you to remember that you can leave at any time. There's no legal binding at all, and I'll always respect your decisions. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest, Angel. I want you to consider it and let me know when you decide."

He grabs my chin and leans in to kiss my forehead before standing to put me on the ground again. "You can go dance with your friend now. Put on a show for me."

I smile and nod. "Thank you for telling me your feelings, Sir. I promise I'll think about it." I tell him, debating for a moment before wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him down so that I can kiss his cheek. Before my embarrassment can register and before he can say anything else, I swiftly make my way to Elliot.

He's dancing with Fizzle and another one of their friends, Maxwell.

"I saw that." Elliot tells me, smirking while wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I groan in embarrassment and use my hands to cover my face. "I'm such a dork! I don't know how these doms are still interested in me."

Eliot grabs my hips and yanks me closer so that we can dance sensually, grinding on each other. I feel people staring, one person in particular and I can always tell when he's looking at me.

I look over in Claude's direction and see him shamelessly checking me out. When his eyes finally trail up to meet mine, he smirks and winks at me. I blush, but wrap my arms tighter around Elliot's neck to move my hips against his even more.

It doesn't take long for two other bodies to join us. Sawyer presses himself against me from behind while Teagan does the same to Elliot. Sawyer starts moving his hips against mine which makes me moan softly. His hips are pushing the plug in more and moving it around as well.

"You two seem to have gathered quite the audience." Master Teagan hums, making me look around to see most of the free doms staring in our direction.

The four of us continue to dance together, causing some to stare while others get up and start to dance with us. Once we get tired, Teagan takes all of us back to the playroom.

"I'm taking Beau to see a scene downstairs. It's a part of his training so the two of you won't be able to come. You can stay and do as you please. If you fool around, Sawyer, you have my permission to cum. Elliot, it's up to Sawyer if you can or not." Teagan informs them once they sit on the bed. He kisses each of them before taking my hand.

I smile and wave at Elliot and Sawyer as Teagan takes me through the club and down the stairs. The sadists and masochists have this section of the club to themselves for the most part. Sadists don't want to accidentally pick up a sub that doesn't like pain. Their desires just don't match.

I'm excited to watch a sadist and masochist do a scene though. It will surely be more intense than what I've done before. Maybe it will help me know if I'd be into that stuff. I don't think I'm a masochist, but Teagan hasn't pushed my pain limits a ton.

He's been more focused on training my body's reactions. He's taught me how to hold back my release and how to please a dom to make them cum quicker. He's taught me how to keep myself from moving my head when I hear something while I'm blindfolded. He's also taught me how to heighten my sense of touch without using things like headphones or blindfolds.

He's a great dom and he's taught me so much, but there's bound to be things he didn't think of that someone else would.

"Kneel." I sink to my knees in the pillow he placed on the floor. The proper kneeling position is second nature now.

He pets my hair as he continues speaking. "Good, Princess. Do you have a good view of the stage?" He asks.

I turn my head to look before nodding. I can see it great. "Yes, Sir. I can see it perfectly."

We wait a minute or two before the lights in our area are dimmed and the ones on the stage are turned on. It doesn't take long for Master Andrew to lead Fizzle onto the stage.

Fiz is naked, only wearing a blindfold and headphones. Master usually puts that on us after we see everything he's going to be using. If he did it before I'd probably be scared. I don't like not knowing what will happen.
Andrew positions Fizzle to the side before tapping his knee which makes him sink to his knees. He can't hear verbal commands, so they must have non verbal ones like Teagan does.

Andrew leans down to kiss Fizzle before spitting in his mouth as he pulls away. I never really understood the spitting kink, but Fizzle is getting pretty hard, so I'm assuming he really enjoys it.

Master Andrew taps his chin, and Fizzle drops his jaw and lets his mouth hang open. Andrew unzips his leathers and pulls them down enough to pull out his length.

I bite my lip as I stare at the two of them. Master Andrew has hit on me a few times, but we both know it wouldn't work. First, Fizzle really likes him, and I wouldn't do that to a friend. Second, his favorite play is knife play, and sharp things are a hard limit for me.

I watch closely as Andrew gets closer and shoves his entire cock down Fizzles throat without any warning at all. Fizzle makes a small moaning noise as he gags around Andrew. Some masters like different things. Fiz told me before that Master Andrew likes making his subs gag.

Master Andrew is clearly a sadist. Master Teagan has fucked my mouth before, but he's never been that rough before. With how hard Andrew is doing it, I wouldn't be surprised if Fizzle had bruises on his cheeks when they finish. The only thing that puts me at ease is that Fiz could use his hands if he needed to. Surely they have a signal to replace a safe word.

After a few minutes, Master Andrew pushes his cock entirely into Fizzle's throat before pinching Fiz's nose. I tilt my head curiously. Once Fizzle's face turns red, I realize what he's doing. Fiz can't breathe.

He keeps Fizzle like that for about a minute before letting go and pulling his length out. I hear Fizzle gasp for breath, but before he can really get his bearings, Master Andrew puts a ball gag in his mouth and straps it behind his head.

He grabs a handful of Fizzle's hair and yanks him to his feet. Once Fiz is standing, Andrew leads him to the center of the stage before using the metal handcuffs hanging from the ceiling to cuff Fizzle's hands above his head.

Master always uses the leather ones with us. I don't know if I'd like the way the metal ones break skin if you pull too hard. I'm sure Fiz does though.

He positions Fiz so that Fiz's back is turned to us. Andrew runs his hands all over Fizzle's back before sending a very hard smack to his ass. Fizzle jumps slightly and softly moans into the gag.

Andrew takes his hands off of Fizzle and walks to the small cart to the side of them to go through the things that he brought out. When he returns, he has a pretty large plug in his hand as well as a belt.

He runs his hand over Fizzle's lower back before crouching behind him. He spreads Fizzles ass before spitting on his hole. After he does, he lines the plug up and shoves it in. My eyes widen as Fizzle screams. I can even hear him through the gag. He didn't prep Fiz at all and didn't even coat the plug in lube. That has to hurt a ton. Then again, that's what Fiz likes.

Master Andrew smirks and stands to his full height once again. He folds the belt in half and walks circles around Fizzle a few times. He's like a predator waiting to pounce on his helpless prey. I can see Fizzle panting in anticipation. Master told me about some submissives having a fear kink. They like not knowing what's going to happen to them.

Master Andrew stops behind him and draws his arm up before swinging the belt. The slap of it against Fizzles skin fills the room and not a second later does Fizzle let out another loud scream. Master Andrew belts him a few more times before stopping and waiting patiently.

Master Andrew always seems so playful when we talk. He always teases me a little or flirts, but this version of him is like a completely different person. He's got a smirk on his face and a sadistic glint in his eye, staring at Fizzle who is bound and gagged, completely at his mercy.

Fizzle goes on and on about how amazing Andrew is in bed. Elliot, Sawyer, and I have never been with Master Andrew so all we see is the sweet playful man, but this is how Fizzle sees him. A strong dom who knows exactly how to manipulate his body in a way that will make him feel amazing.

Andrew swings the belt again. He hits Fizzle a few times before stopping again. He repeats this quite a few times. It takes me a while to realize what he's doing. He's building the fear back up. He stops long enough to make Fizzle question whether it will be the belt or something else, and then hits Fizzle with no warning.

By this point, Fizzles entire back, ass, and thighs are red, and will probably bruise in some areas. Andrew walks behind Fizzle again to pull the plug out of him. He goes to put the plug back on the table before returning to Fiz.

He pulls Fizzle's hips back and pushes his top half forward so that he's bending over slightly. The cuffs don't let him do much else, but he seems to enjoy the anticipation of the position.

With no warning at all, Andrew thrusts into him with a long groan. Fizzle let's out a soft shout as Andrew thrusts into him at an animalistic pace. After a few more, Andrew uses the belt that's in his hand to wrap around Fizzle's neck. He crosses the straps and pulls, effectively cutting Fizzles breathing off, but Fiz doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

I can see that Master Andrew isn't holding it for long. He only holds it for about 30 seconds before loosening his grip so that Fizzle can catch his breath and repeat again.

It's only when Master Andrew's thrusts get ragged that he starts holding for longer. I can see that he's getting closer, and Fizzle's face is turning red again from the lack of oxygen.

Master Andrew thrusts into him a few more times before letting out a low groan. He tightens the belt even more before letting go of it completely and letting it fall to the ground.

He slows his thrusts down as he takes the gag, headphones, and blindfold off, letting them fall to the floor as well.

He reaches around to wrap his hand around Fizzle's cock, whispering something in his ear that makes Fizzle's back arch as he cums. He lets out one last scream before slumping into Master Andrew's arms with shaky legs.

Andrew reached up to undo the handcuffs, catching Fizzle as his body falls. He lifts Fiz up bridal style and walks off the stage, leaving me dazed.

I'm not a masochist. I wouldn't enjoy most of that, but watching it got my cock hard and my blood pumping.

Teagan leans down to kiss my ear gently. "Stand and let's go, baby."
Teagan leads me back upstairs, and as we walk through the club, I feel a familiar pair of eyes watching me.

I smile to myself and turn my head slightly, catching Master Claude's gaze. He winks at me, making me blush and look down at my feet again, following Teagan.

I wonder what kind of kinks Claude has. Does he want to make me cry like Teagan does? Maybe he's more like Dax who focuses on toys and impact play like flogging and whipping. Maybe he's like Skylar who is a pro with rope bondage and likes sensory play.

Master Claude and I are the same. He knows what he wants and I know what I want. I want Master Claude, and once I lose my virginity and finish training, I'll have him. I'm not going to let anything get in my way. Especially not myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 20K 22
Tyler Jones has just graduated from culinary school. Not even a week later he's kicked out of his home by his parents. Tyler does the one thing he ha...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
391K 12.9K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
475K 18K 81
"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normally kind of shy, awkward and nerdy but th...