My RÕSË

By Quinofsmiles

Irene Gracia, shy and naive with a very compassionate heart lost everything, her father, her mother, and almo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Announcement
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen 😊
Chapter fourteen 🥺
Chapter fifteen 🌺:The Escape.
Chapter sixteen 🌹
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Epilogue

Chapter twenty-one❤.

68 20 12
By Quinofsmiles

21❤ dedicated to KrystalGroucutt20 I love you❤

Irene's POV
Tears couldn't hold themselves anymore, my eyes were filled and my heart was heavy. All my life, I have only been betrayed, first, it was my brother and now it was Hadrian. I feel so stupid for ever letting myself fall for his useless appearances. He never had my best interest at heart, at least soon I will join my father and mother.

"Irene" my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of keys at my cell door. I turn my head to see Leo opening up my cell.

"What are you doing?" I wipe the little tear which trickled on my cheeks.

"What does it look like, come on " he motioned his hands at me as he did the final touching on the door.

Without hesitation, I dashed out the doors and let Leo lead the way. Could this be Hadrian sending Leo to release me??

*****
Hadrian's POV

Darius checks on my half-conscious father while we all stand looking at him. What could have made my Dad faint and why was Eleanor acting restless?

Maybe she knows something?

"He'll be fine, he just needs rest," Darius says, my concern rising.

"Are you sure he's fine?" Natasha asks.

"He is just tired but I think rest will do the job" Darius assures.

"What caused him to faint?" I ask the question.

"No idea majesty, " Darius tells me but I was not convinced. I walk up to the bed my father lay in and sit close to him on the bed.

"Son" he calls out in the haziest voice ever.

"I'm here father" I rub his foot.

"This might be my last days and I want you to do something" he began.

I heaved a sigh "These are not your last days father and I'll do anything to see you on your feet again".

"Promise me you'll do what I ask" he holds my hands.

"I promise" I had no idea what he wanted to ask but I just have to submit, I mean how bad can it be?

"Natasha come" he motioned his hands towards her.

Natasha strides towards us quietly as she sits just at the other end of the bed.

"Give me your hand" he took her hands in his own.

"Hadrian promise me you will marry her in two days," my father says almost immediately. I was amazed by his word.

"....father" I trail"...don't you think it's rather too early" I point out.

"Please Hadrian, she loves you and I feel that you have hurt her enough," he says.

"Your majesty.." Natasha trails as she stole a glance at me" I do not want to rush him but if it's your will then who am I?" she courtesies slightly.

"Bless you, my child, you promised Hadrian" My father turns to me. I sighed rubbing my temple thinking about everything, I cannot possibly marry her, I do not even love her, I love.....  I immediately clear my thoughts and face my father.

"I promised father, I will not go against my words" I assured him.

"If you'll excuse me" I get up to leave and only Fred stood by the door. "Where's Eleanor?" I whispered.

"I have no idea, she left immediately you said I promise," Fred tells me.

"Is she okay? She has been acting strange lately".

"I don't know, she tells me nothing". I sigh standing akimbo.

"C'mon" I signal to Fred and we both leave the chambers.

*****
Irene's POV
It's been a while now and I was still in Leo's workshop, my mind was clouded with thoughts "Don't you think they'll find out I've escaped?" I inquire.

"We have to wait for Eleanor," he tells me. Hold on, this whole thing wasn't Hadrian.

"Did you just say, Eleanor?" I ask as tears trickled down my red hot cheeks.

"Yeah, she's the one that planned this whole thing," he says.

"Not Hadrian, he really hates me,"

"Hey hey..." Leo says as he bends to look up at me sitting on a stool"...Hadrian does not hate you, it's just a misunderstanding I'm sure of it" he rubs my shoulder.

"I can't believe that".

The door flings open and Eleanor dashed in.

"Your majesty" Leo acknowledges her presence by bowing and so do I.

"Please don't, I am so sorry I'm late. Irene," she notices my presence and wrapped me in a warm hug.

"Hey" I sniff.

"You'll be free now, Leo take the keys" she hands some keys to him"take her to the gates, open it up and make sure she gets out of here before the warning bell goes off" she instructs and Leo nods.

"What about the king? is he asleep?" He asks.

Eleanor hesitates"I might have panicked and put too many doses but Darius confirmed he'll be fine," she says sheepishly.

"Of course, we need to go now" Leo announces.
"One more thing"Eleanor trails and Leo pauses on the spot "Hadrian just agreed to marry Natasha".

My eyes darted and I gaped, Hadrian what??, wow he hates me then, I sigh at the thought and sheepishly wipe the tear that almost rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," she says turning her gaze towards me.

"Don't be, Thank you, Eleanor, for everything but above all for being a good friend" I sob.

"It's okay" she wipes my tear" I hope to see you again" she smiles as a tear escaped her eyes" now you're making me cry"we both laughed together and sealed it with a warm hug before I followed Leo.
*****
Stealthily, we escaped the palace and we were in the lower town, Leo used the keys to open the gates and I met with a horse just in front of it.

"Take this horse and go as far as you can go, it's almost night, the shadows will protect you," Leo tells me.

"Thank you" I wrap my arms around him, hugging him like it's the last time I'll ever see him, maybe it is but Leo is a good man.

"Take care of yourself," he says and I assured him with a smile.

I get on the horse "bye" I whisper to Leo sobbing, he clears a tear from his eye and waves at me.

"Bye".

I kicked the horse and it went off.

********
Hadrian's POV

Eleanor was standing in front of me and Frederick, it was time for questioning, I knew she was up to something. She rested against the wall twisting her mouth. She was good at hiding things just by her facial expression.

"The sooner someone says something, the sooner I leave," she began.

"Eleanor what have you been up to?, my father slumped after you gave him that drink, what did you do?" I ask.

"I don't know and even if I did, what makes you think I'll tell you?" She answers boldly.

"What did you do Eleanor?" Fred asks.

"Are you deaf?" She tools her eyes at him, guess they're still on it.

"Eleanor, we're not here to fight, we are just concerned about you, I don't want you to do anything stupid," I tell her.

"Maybe that's too late, you both are cowards and maybe I did something you couldn't, all this while," she says making emphasis on her last words. I was about to say something and then the warning bell went off.

"What is that?" Fred asks and Eleanor smiles.

The door opens without any knocks and Louise makes his presence known.

"Your majesty" he bows"the prisoner has escaped," he says immediately and I stood dumbfounded.

"Take me there" Fred orders Louise as he bows and they left leaving me and Eleanor.

"You did this," I say smiling.

"Maybe I did".

"Where is she?" I ask.

She scoffs"you think I'm a fool, I don't know".

"Look Eleanor, I am not capturing her, I just want to talk," I say and it's the truth, I was planning on releasing her but I never knew Eleanor was one step ahead.

She bursts into laughter" you flatter yourself, Hadrian, you want to talk? when it was time to talk you called her a witch, a person who drank poison for your dumb sake, you accused her of giving you a love potion just to protect your REPUTATION!!" she yells making air quotes on her last words.

"Please which path does she thread on, I had the intention of releasing her but seems you got to it, just tell me which path" I beg as if I might never see her again, I don't want to imagine how I will be.

Eleanor seems to think of it for a while before responding"South but it's already getting late, what are you going to tell her?" she asks.

"What I need to..." I rubbed Eleanor's shoulders and dashed out of the room.

Will she listen to you??? was my first question to myself.

*********
Beautiful people❤.

Thanks for reading again, I love you big time.

Do you think Irene will comply or will Hadrian even see her????

Drop a comment and vote pwiss😭💫.

Share😔.

Lots of love.

~Quinofsmiles❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 58K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
426K 27.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
276K 820 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...