LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook

By truelove_israre

'I failed ?'...thought KIM NAMJOON. "I am undeserved to be a parent"....wailed KIM SEOKJIN. "What is love ?"... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
chapter 1πŸ’œ
Chapter 2πŸ’œ
Chapter 3πŸ’œ
Chapter 4πŸ’œ
Chapter 5πŸ’œ
Chapter 7πŸ’œ
Chapter 8πŸ’œ
Chapter 9πŸ’œ
Chapter 10πŸ’œ
Chapter 11 πŸ’œ
Chapter 12πŸ’œ
Chapter 13 πŸ₯΅
Chapter 14πŸ’œ
Chapter 15 πŸ’œ
Chapter 16πŸ’œ
Chapter 17πŸ’œ
Chapter 18πŸ’›
Chapter 19 πŸ’œ
Chapter 20πŸ”₯
Chapter 21πŸ’œ
Chapter 22πŸ’œ
Chapter 23πŸ’œ
Chapter 24πŸ’œ
Chapter 25πŸŒƒ
Chapter 26πŸ’œ
Chapter 27πŸ’œ
Chapter 28πŸ’œ
Chapter 29πŸ’œ
chapter 30πŸ’œ
Chapter 31πŸ’œ
Chapter 32 ❀️
Chapter 33πŸ’œ
Chapter 34 πŸ’œ
Chapter 35πŸ’œ
chapter 36πŸ’œ
Chapter 37πŸ’œ
Chapter 38πŸ’œ
Chapter 39πŸ’œ
Chapter 40πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 ❀️

Chapter 6πŸ’œ

1.2K 53 10
By truelove_israre

IN AMERICA AT MIN'S MANSION.

A young handsome man is standing in his balcony viewing the outside world. He inhaled the morning fresh air and closed his eyes feeling the gentle breeze hit his flawless face. He felt like someone was calling him when he was sleeping but he just shrugged off thinking it as a dream. ( When tae asked "where are you ? ") .

He heard someone knocking on his door. " Come in " he said. An old lady came in ," Baby ,what are you thinking?" ,She asked with her soothing voice coming near him. He exhaled loudly and hugged the lady tightly and whispered," I hate them ,grandma . But couldn't forget them."

Yes this man MIN YOONGI, the world top 1 Business Man , holding his tears miserably. Yes he is the cold boss everyone fear. But now can we blame him. He is the son of Kim Seokjin. He is kind and sensitive.

Min Yejin, chuckled looking at her grandson with sad eyes. Since he came here till now he never forgets ' them '. They tried everything to make him feel happy and content but can you fill the PARENTS place in a craving kid's heart.
" Baby ,it's been ages , can't you forgive them? , Don't you want to see your brother?".
Yoongi inhaled her calming scent still in her embrace and said ," I tried but I can't forget those words , I don't know what to do ? My brother ? Will he accept me ? I left him alone! I remember those tiger eyes looking at me when I left with you!".
"It's ok baby ,he is your tiger ,he will love you , Nobody can hate my prince ", Yejin said with a smile and thought ' We will do anything for your happiness Prince , your Granpa will kill if it is needed to keep you happy, We love you OUR PRINCE '.
" Get ready for the day baby ,Sehun called me and complained you didn't attend his calls " Yejin said laughing at the thought of her Prince's best friend .
Before he could reply the door burst open by his best friend who is looking at him with a smug face and said " Hey buddys! ".

The grandma -grandson duo rolled their eyes at the funny looking male. " What's with the flowers hanging in your shirt ,you look like a clown " ,asked Yoongi.
" Oh! These flowers are for the beautiful lady of Mins Mansion ", he said and took those flowers and gave it to Yejin who smiled shaking her head at the male. " Thank you Sehun baby , What are you doing early in the morning here ?". " Oh, Halmoini , there is new world wide project,our company is organising and we collaborate with many countries and that meeting is gonna be held today and the selected companies are sending their agreements tomorrow through mail and we need to check them and so on and going on many works ,So I came to take this CEO here for a tea and then head to office together. " , Sehun said pouting at the work loads they are going to handle.
Yejin just wished that one of the selected companies to be KIMS from Korea and prayed the god to grant her wish. She excused from the room to make breakfast for her baby.
Sehun sat comfortably in the bed when yoongi rolled his eyes and went to get ready for the day.
They both then went to eat their breakfast, suddenly Yoongi got a call and he excused to attend it . While talking he noticed a spoon of bulgogi infront of his mouth ,he turned around and smiled warmly at his Granpa and started eating, Sehun and Yejin looked at Loving scene where Yoongi is talking in the phone and fed by Min HyunBin with smile. Soon he completed his breakfast by the hands of his
HERO.
He pecked his grandma in cheeks and said bye and went to his grandpa and said " Hero , I'm leaving eat your lunch and rest ,bye love you ." " Rudo , I will eat lunch only if I hear you ate ,ok. Love you too ,be safe ".

~RUDO - LOVE ~

Time skip•
Yoongi was in the meeting where the companies they would work with are being selected by his directors and department heads .

Hot right

Suddenly his eyes caught the name KIMS enterprises . He called his secretary Chanyeol by his side , " After meeting I want the details of KIMS enterprises in my table ". Chanyeol nodded his head and continue to concentrate on the meeting.
After the meeting Yoongi was in his cabin looking at the wall engrossed in some thoughts.

Then a knock broke his thoughts , there stands his PA with the file of KIMS enterprises in his hand.

He motioned to keep the file in the desk and told him to leave and do the remaining works.
He with shaking hands took the file and opened to see the pictures of the people he hate.

The Ex- CEO s of KIMS enterprises Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. After seeing their faces with an emotionless eyes he turned the next page to see a unknown yet seems to be known face.

Kim Taehyung ,the CEO of KIMS enterprises. Youngest successful CEO of Korea . He looked at the picture with an unknown emotion in his eyes. Suddenly Sehun came and snatched the photo he has in hands which he didn't know when he took it. " Wow, whose this handsome man ? And why are you crying bro ?." ,he asked . That's when he noticed the tears flowing from cold eyes. " Nothing just remembered something".he replied monotonously. Suddenly Sehun's question caught his attention. " Yo man ,he is hot but his eyes seems lifeless and dead ". He snatched the photo back and take a good look to see that Sehun's words were true His Tiger's eyes seems dead. He want to know the reason. He hated his parents but never hated his brother,all these years he bought gifts for his brother's birthday but buried hid feelings to see him deep in his heart.
He called Chanyeol inside and asked, " How many companies are selected in Korea? " , " Sir that's what I wanted you to decide since all the companies applied gave their best and everyone are worthy and the board of directors suggested KIMS and JEONS as they are doing this project collaborating with each other." Sehun then said , " I too liked their earlier projects both the companies are quite impressive with unique styles and I heard both the CEO s are well known for their individual performances. " He was in a daze and said " I will inform you in the evening send the other companies to submit their agreements soon and divide the board of directors into pairs and appoint them in the companies of other selected countries for the rest of the project and tell them to update me once in a month. I and Sehun will handle Korea as they are the biggest contributors compared to other countries . Are you okay with this Sehun or do you want to go to any other countries?" .
Sehun chuckled at his professionalism and replied with no worries.
After completing the remaining works ,he was ready to leave when one of the company's model walked into his cabin without knocking which surely irritated him.

Caroline , his company's top model. She came infront his desk and removed her sunglasses and stared at him. She made sure to bend a little keeping her hands in the table to make sure her cleavage is visible . To be noted She was wearing too much revealing dress for yoongi's liking. He just raised his eyebrows and asked " What makes you be here Miss. Caroline? " . "Mr. Min as you know our companies one model is going to be in the world class project and you didn't inform the others that it was me , and I wanted to be in France for the project as there are many countries selected. Can you please arrange it for me", she said while moving towards Yoongi's chair and sat infront of him. She tried to touch his cheek. But he moved his face to other side with a scowl. He replied in a deep yet cold voice, " You are not selected for the project Ms. Caroline and don't try to touch me ever", he said darkly. She just rolled her eyes and said " It's obviously me Mr. Min . Who is the one that is more suitable than me ?". He chuckled at her over confidence and said ," I selected FELIX for this project and You are fired for intervening my privacy". He said and went off without hearing her. He can hear her shouting while going towards the elevator. He then went towards his house and entered his grandparents room.

Yejin's pov

I heard our room's door open and I saw our prince coming into our room. He straight away layed his head in HyunBin's lap and closed his eyes. I saw HyunBin looking at me worriedly. I sighed and asked Yoongi ," What happened baby , anything wrong?". "They applied to our company's world project ",he said. " Who Rudo? ", HyunBin asked confusingly. Yoongi exhaled and opened his eyes and looked at us," KIMS" , after hearing that I looked at HyunBin and by the look in his face ,I know he is worried about yoongi. " What did you decide baby ?", I asked carefully. He turned to the other side and gave us a photo.

I know this face ,the face we cannot cherish and love as Yoongi. I looked at HyunBin,he just stared at the photo longingly. "Kim Taehyung " yoongi said shortly. We know our baby's love for his tiger. And here his tiger all grown and built. Tears filled my eyes and I asked , " Are you going to see him , are you ready to give them a chance now?", Yoongi just hide himself in HyunBin's stomach. We know it's been long but its his decision and we love him to the core to force him. " I am not ready to give them a chance , but I'm ready to face my tiger " ,we smiled with tears. He said HyunBin to inform his secretary about his decision and slept tiredly in his lap. I kissed his forehead and turned off the light so he could sleep peacefully. HyunBin smiled at me and made our baby sleep in the bed and went to inform Chanyeol. That night Yoongi took decision , a decision that will change his life into a new path, maybe a colorful path.

To be continued ~

I think I would love to read some comments guys .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 188 6
" Tae : Where are you Koo? Why did you left me alone? Why didn't you take me with you? Namjoon : Why don't you just except that he's no more? Baby pl...
5.3K 292 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want youπŸ”₯❀πŸ”₯ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....πŸ’œβœ¨οΈ . . . . T...
260K 16.7K 65
'' Do you Kim Taehyung, take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded wife" 'I do' " Do you Park Jimin take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband" '...
91K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...