šŸÆ:šŸ­šŸ± š—”š—  āž› š….š–

By strawvhelry

ā”Š - š—™š—¶š—»š—» š—Ŗš—¼š—¹š—³š—µš—®š—暝—± š˜… š—„š—²š—®š—±š—²š—æ : Ģ—Ģ€āž› ā”Š ššØšØš¤ #šŸ š—œš—» š—® š—»š—²š˜„ š˜„š—¼š—暝—¹š—± š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—½ š—¶... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§:
šŸŽšŸ:
šŸŽšŸ:
šŸŽšŸ‘:
šŸŽšŸ’:
šŸŽšŸ“:
šŸŽšŸ”:
šŸŽšŸ•:
šŸŽšŸ–:
šŸŽšŸ—:
šŸšŸŽ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ‘:
šŸšŸ’:
šŸšŸ“:
šŸšŸ”:
šŸšŸ•:
šŸšŸ–:
šŸšŸ—:
šŸšŸŽ:
šŸšŸ:
šŸšŸ‘:
šŸšŸ’:
šŸšŸ“:
šŸšŸ”:
šŸšŸ•:
šŸšŸ–:
šŸšŸ—:
šŸ‘šŸŽ:
šŸ‘šŸ:
šŸ‘šŸ:

šŸšŸ:

70 2 0
By strawvhelry

Courting advice
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

"I'll be out tomorrow, we're going to California for some dumb outing." Gaten annoyingly says while we were playing mario cart at his place.

"What for?" I ask while pressing on random buttons of the controller, I wasn't focusing.

"I don't know, some swimming with my cousins I guess." He scoffs and grabs a chip for the bag. "My cousins are really boring, they're childish asf." He adds.

I softly chuckle and continue to play. A minute of silence when my phone suddenly rang. I turn to my phone and it was my brother, Nick.

I placed the controller down. "I got to pick this up, I'll be back." I excuse myself to Gaten, picked ny phone up and exited his room.

I answer the call. "Hey, sup?"

"Where the fuck are you?" - nick

"I'm at Gaten's place, we're playing right now so can you please leave me alone?"

"Does mom know?" - nick

"Obviously, you know she won't let me get out of the house unless I sneak out." I say and scoff.

"Well, you could've just sneak out right?" - nick

"I'm a good boy today Nick. So I'll get going and don't call me anymore."

"Be back at home before lunch, we have a visitor coming." - nick

"Yeah, yeah." I say and immediately ends the call. I head back to Gaten's room and sat beside him.

"Who was it?" - Gaten

"It's just my brother, Nick. He told me to get home before lunch because we have a visitor." I annoyingly say as I fish the controller.

"That sucks." - Gaten

"I know, and you suck at this game too." I jokingly say and he became hello competitive this time.

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"See you at school on monday!" I say before bidding Gaten goodbye.

"Yeah you too, and if I ever don't make it until monday update me on what's happening!" Gaten screams from his bedroom window.

I nod my head at him and cycled, heading to our house.

I got to our neighborhood and I spot Y/n's bedroom window close with the curtains untied. Her curtains are usually tied up.

I didn't think much about it. We had a great time yesterday and I can't get over it. We aren't a thing, we're just friends.

Can we be more? Can we like upgrade? I'm really willing to court her but I don't know how.

I parked my cycle in the garage and head inside, I quickly walk to the kitchen to make a snack while mom's not yet home.

I think she picked our visitors up from wherever they are.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was scrolling through social media, waiting for Finn's message when I heard a sudden knock on ny bedroom door.

I stood up from my bed, headed to my door, opened it and standing there is Wyatt. My eyes widen and ny jaw dropped.

"Hey!" Wyatt greets while waving his hand.

"H-hey Wyatt?" I greet awkwardly. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Stop looking at me like you saw a ghost y/n." He says and chuckles. "Can't I come in?" He asks.

I immediately snap out of my thoughts. "Oh no, come in take a seat." I move and gave him space to enter my room.

He looks around my room and sits on my bed. "We're here, me and my mom, you're mom invited us for lunch and dinner today." He states.

"Oh they know each other?" I ask.

Wyatt nods. "Yeah, mom told me that they are co-workers and were classmates during their freshman year."

"Oh that's cool, really." I say shock.

I heard cycling from outside. I immediately walk to my window and saw Finn. Without thinking, I closed my window and untied my curtains.

"What are you doing?" - Wyatt

"Oh well I always keep my window and curtains closed so don't worry." I say, lying of course. I don't want Finn seeing us together. What if he thinks about something else right?

I sat beside Wyatt above my bed and we just stayed silent for like, 4 minutes. I didn't know what to say.

We we're close when we were little kids, but now too much at this point of our life time. I faked cough and picked my phone.

The silence is making my ears bleed.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Anything you want, i guess." I respond. He slowly nod and stands up from my bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Do you have art materials to use?" He asks while looking at me. "Let's paint something for each other, remember we always used to do that?"

I softy smiled and nod. "Yeah they're in our basement, you can some with me." I say.

"Yeah sure."

I stood up from my bed and and Wyatt just followed me as we went down to our basement to get some art materials.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was eating chipotle in the kitchen peacefully. I got lazy so I just decided to order. And I don't want to eat homemade food today.

I was eating while playing music on ny phone with my earbuds when I sight Nick looking at me in annoyance.

His forehead are creased and his arms are folded. I raised both ny brows and continue to chew.

I gave him a little wave and he just glares at me.

He walks forward, to my direction and sits infront of me. I removed my earbuds. "Hey."

"What are you doing Finn?" Nick asks.

"Eating?"

"I told you we have visitors coming this afternoon to eat lunch with us." Nick annoying says.

"I know, I know. Don't worry I'm still going to eat a little and face the visitors Nick." I sweetly say. "Now shit the fuck up." I add.

"Whatever, anyways aren't you friends with Y/n?" He asks.

I froze and remember that I told her that I am going to text her about my plans for today. "Shit." I mumble and immediately paused the music that my phone was playing and went to messages

"What?" Nick asks. I then spot him chewing on my burrito. I rolled my eyes at him and texted y/n.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Wyatt was sitting on the floor while painting and I was sitting on my desk.

We talked about that we shouldn't peek through the paintings we are making for each other and decided that it will just be a surprise.

Wyatt and I loves painting ever since we were young. We even wasted a lot of art materials before, It was bad but thinking about it made me happy.

Hanging out with Wyatt was, and is fun, until now of course.

I decided to paint a colorful background with the moon above and us below.

I stopped from painting when I heard a ding from my phone. I pick my phone up and I saw it was Finn.

I totally forgot that he is going to send me a message about his plans for today and if ever I can come and hangout with him.

From: Finn

Hey y/n, good afternoon. I'm so sorry If I didn't get the chance to text you earlier I went to Gaten's place very early.

A smile engrave from my lips and started to type something I can send.

To: Finn

Hii! That's totally fine. Anyways, do you have any plans in mind?

I sent the message and without a minute or two, he immediately replied. I saw Wyatt's head turning to my direction so I look at him.

I gave him a small smile and he did too before going back to painting.

From: Finn

Yeah, we can hangout tonight hut I'm not really sure. We have a visitor today who's staying for lunch until dinner. And I know for a fact that mom won't let me go out.

To: Finn

That's okay! I guess I'll see you tonight or the next day?

From: Finn

Alright, see you! Talk to you later. Hye beautiful.

I closed my phone and went back to painting. I was smiling, Wyatt saw me and our eyes met.

"Why are you smiling huh?" He say, teasing. "Who was it?" He asks.

"Oh it's just Finn." I respond. He looks at me with a smirk on his face and continues to paint and I did too.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"You like her?!" Nick asks in shock. I nod at him
slowly and munch on my taco.

"Does she know?" - Nick

"Bro, I told you so many times that she already knows. We even made out 2 times now." I exclaim.

"Gosh, shut up young horny teenagers."

I rolled my eyes at him. "So what's your plan?" I look at him in 'obvious' and punched the table randomly.
"I don't fucking know, I never courted someone."

"Well, earlier this morning I saw a lady coming inside their house." - nick

"So?"

"She's with a white boy with curly hair, he's like 5'8." Nick describes the boy and I froze.

Who the fuck is that guy?

I won't let anyone take her away from me. I need to make a plan, now, for me to make her mine. Only mine!

"I need some advice bro." I say. I look at my paper bag of chipotle food and there are two more tacos left.

I pushed the bag closer to Nick. "You can have ny bag of tacos."

"Uh for what?"

"Just give me some advice about courting or on how to court a woman Nick!"

He looks at me and gives me a smirk. "I'll teach you lil' bro, everything."

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Done!" Wytt exclaims and stands up.

"Me too." I say. "So now what are we gonna do?" I ask. He stretched his body and sits beside me.

"Let's wait for our painting to dry. Wanna eat something? My mom brought snacks."

I nod my head at him. "Sure."

"Alright, I'll get them downstairs, stay here and don't peek on my painting."

I chuckled softly and nod at him. "Yeah yeah sure"

𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

After 2 hours of eating and talking about random stuffs, Wyatt and I decided to exchange our paintings now.

We were both sitting on the floor while covering the canvas with our painting. We exchanged canvases with cloth covering it.

"I'll open mine first." Wyatt volunteered. I nod my head at him and he removes the cloth, revealing my painting.

^^ Your painting ^^

"This is so pretty, y/n. I love it so much. It's been a long time since I saw you paint and you really improved a lot." Wyatt sweetly says.

"Thank you Wyatt." I say. "Now can I open mine?" I ask, chuckling.

He nods at me and smiles. "Of course."

I remove the cloth covering the canvas with Wyatt's painting and there my jaw dropped.

^^ Wyatt's painting ^^

"This is beautiful Wyatt."

"Well, I tried my best. So, do you like it?" I asks, stuttering his words. Our eyes lock and we both smiled at each other.

"Of course, I'll keep this and take care of it." I say.

"I'll take care of your painting too."

________________________________________________

HII GUYS, I WENT SWIMMING, WENT TO A REUNION, AND PASSED SCHOOL ACTIVITIES THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO PUBLISH ONE CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.9K 37
I need an easy friend {completed}
59.5K 1.3K 14
"š šØš š”šž'š¬ š¬šØ šŸš®šœš¤š¢š§š  š©š«šžš­š­š²" highest rankings #1 eden #2 byler #3 kitty #15 loveislove #16 finnwolfhard #38 mikewheeler
1.1M 27.1K 46
. šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š©šØš©š®š„ššš«š¢š­š² š šžš­š¬ š­š”šž š›šžš¬š­ šØšŸ šŒš¢š¤šž ššš§š š”šž šžš§šš¬ š®š© š›š®š„š„š²š¢š§š  š–š¢š„š„, ššžš¬š©š¢š­šž š­ļæ½...