The Story Of Love

By HijabiliciousUnaiza

What is love? π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ πšŠπš— πš„π™½π™²π™Ύπ™½π™³π™Έπšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½π™°π™» π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Όπ™Έπšƒπ™Όπ™΄π™½πšƒ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš— π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπ™΄πšπ™΅π™΄π™²... More

INTRODUCTION
COVER
INDEX
MALHOTRA'S SUBSTITUTE BRIDE
1
2
3
4
5
EPILOGUE
author's note
MY HUSBAND IS MY PROFESSOR
1
2
A/N
3
4
5
6
doubt!!
7
8
9
10
EPILOGUE
LOVE FOREVER
1
i am sorry
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
HER DREAM
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
EPILOGUE

11

3.7K 330 10
By HijabiliciousUnaiza

Next day as promised Navya got dressed for going to Nandini's place. "Ma... Hum jaa rahe hai" Navya called her mother out. "Thik hai beta... Aur hum bhi hamare ek naye dost ke ghar jaa rahe hai" Her mother said. "Apke dost... Wo kab paida ho gaye? " Navya asked confused. Never in Navya's lifetime she heard about any friend. "Tumhe kaise pata hoga... Mai abhi abhi mili hun unse" Her mother said. "Okk... " Navya said hesitatingly.

Navya went to Malhotra mansion and rang the bell. She suddenly felt anxious, she is just a middle class girl and finding herself in this biggest mansion she had ever seen made her nervous. Her thoughts were broken when Cabir opened the door "hello Navyaaaa" Cabir said with a cheeky smile and she replied with a small smile.

After what happened in Shimla, Navya had stopped talking to Cabir not because he hid about Nandini's marriage but because, he is Manik sir's brother and it looks professionally unethical and no one knew this reason.

"Come inside..." Cabir invited her in. Navya walked in, and looked around the house which was beautiful and bit decorated. "Ohhh Navya is here... Hello beta" Niyonika upon seeing Navya, greeted and hugged her welcoming her inside. "Hello Mrs. Malhotra" Navya greeted back. "Tch... No formalities don't call me Mrs. Malhotra" Niyonika said. "Ok aunty" Navya said.

"Cabir go call Nandini" Niyonika brought back Cabir from his dreamland. He was lost in that blue coloured suit cladded girl, he sure is in love with her and she is going to be his.

Cabir knocked the door. "Bhaiiiii Bhabhiiiii Navyaa has come" Cabir screamed the door. "Arrrgghhhhhhh Cabirrrrr go away" Manik groaned. "Ajib hai... Saari raat kafi nahi hai kya"  Cabir said and walked down.

"Maaaa.... Bhai bhabhi busy... Ahh i mean soo rahe hai" Cabir said hiding his smile. "Tumhare mom ko kisi ka call aya aur wo garden mein gai hai" Navya said. "Umm.. Hmm" Cabir replied. "Aurr Navyaa" Called Cabir but Navya got upon  "wo mujhe ghar dekhna hai" Navya said and walked away from there. "Ignore ignore madam... I will see how long you ignore me" Cabir said grinning.

"Meri behnaaa" Nandini hugged Navya as she her roaming around. "Kahan reh gai thi yaar... Hum kitne der se aaye hue hai" Navya complained. "Sorry na yaar... Mai raat bhar nahi so payi" Nandini said. "Ooooo Raat bhar nahi so payi... Haan haan.... " Navya teased Nandini making her blush.

"Chalo niche.. " Nandini said and the girls walked down. Navya saw there were few people doing decorating the house. "Arey ye kis ki taiyari hai" Asked Navya. "Cabi... " Before Nandini could answer Manik came there. "Hello jiju" Navya greeted her. "Hello Navya... " Manik greeted back and walked away to see the decorations happening.

"So Navya... As you know in what condition our marriage took place. So Niyonika ma and dad and my parents have decided that, next week along with Cabir's wedding we will also get married with all the ceremony." Nandini said. But, Navya heard only Cabir's wedding.

"Cabir ki shaadi? " Asked Navya in a stuttering voice. "Haan Cabir ki shaadi... Usi ki tho taiyariyaan chal rahi hai" Nandini said in a normal tone. Navya was shocked to hear this. Obviously, why will Cabir wait. She was the one who ignored him and now she can't get sad and cry over her thoughts. "Oh.. H.. Ni..ce" Navya said.

Its evening the decorations were mostly over, as its Cabir's engagement. "Acha Nandu... Hum chalte hai" Navya said its high, she can't see her love getting engaged to somebody. "Arey aise kaise... Cabir tho tumhara kitna acha dost ban gaya tha trip ke samay. Usi ke engagement mein tum nahi raho gi tho use bura lagega na" Nandini said. "Nahi Nandu.. Please hame jaane do" Navya pleaded. "Bilkul nahi... Aur look here. I have got you a beautiful lehenga. Get ready now. I will show you the room. Come" Nandini took Navya to a guest room.

Navya unwilling got dressed. She frowned at the grandness of dress, she felt herself as a bride. "Hume lag raha hai hum khud dulhan hai. Kaash aise hi hota. My use ignore na karti tho shayad hum aaj Cabir ke sath hote" Thought Navya as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

In Nandini's and Manik's room.

Nandini tied her saree and was correcting it, when Manik walked down and saw his wife struggling to do it. Manik bent down on his knees and corrected it. "Looking very beautiful" Manik said. "Thank you... Aur aap bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe ho" Nandini said looking at manik up and down. "Achaaa" Manik said kissing her forehead.

Manik was wearing royal blue color kurta looking dashing and Nandini was wearing a frill grey colour saree with royal blue blouse. They co-ordinated the colour, and looked beautiful together. "Come lets go see if some work is there" Nandini said and was about to go when Manik held her bare waist and pulled her towards him. "Rest for sometime... You are running here and there from morning " Manik said. "Its myself only friend's and devar's engagement.. How can i not work" Nandini smiled and walked to her best friend's - devraani's room.

"Navya aren't you ready yet? " Nandini walked into the room. "Ya... Wo Nandini. Look at the dress and jewelry it looks like i am the bride" Navya said Irritatedly. "Its not much... Come on wear " Nandini said and made her wear the jewelry and did light makeup and left her hair open.

"Come lets go down" Nandini said as one of Manik's cousin came and called them. They both walked down, all eyes were on them which made Navya uncomfortable. "Why are everyone looking at me like that... Hey bhagwaan.. I told you Nandu... This and all too much... What will they think. " Navya blabbered. "Chup... No more words" Nandini scolded "you are looking very beautiful and nothing over..." Nandini complimented.

"Arey wah Navya you are looking beautiful" Manik said. "Haye jiju... Someone will get angry. Compliment her as well" Navya teased. "Woh tho room mein hi ho gaya" Manik said winking, making Nandini blush. "Ohhhhh.... " Navya said.

"Kya baatein ho rahi hai" Spoke Cabir from behind Navya. Manik and Nandini looked at Cabir, but Navya din turn behind to see the groom.

"Aise hi.. Bas" Nandini said. Niyonika walked towards them. "Hey bhagwaan... Look at my bahus. Both are looking very beautiful. Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye" Niyonika ward off the evil eyes by cracking the fingers. Navya frowned bahus. "Bride hasn't yet arrived? " Asked Navya trying to be calm. "Ya she has" Nandini said "where is she? " Asked Navya and before Nandini could answer her Niyonika sent Nandini away for getting the rings as Muhrat nikle jaa raha hai.

Manik and Nandini walked away leaving the Cabir and Navya alone. "Go to your bride no" Navya taunted. "With her only i am standing" Cabir said. "Where is she... I couldn't see her anywhere" Navya said looking here and there. "Woooo.... Ladki jo pink lehenga with purle pehni hai na. Wo hai" Cabir said. "Where? " Asked Navya looking the whole living room. "Arey woh dekho yaar... " Cabir said pointing in a direction, and her eyes landed on a mirror where her's and Cabir's reflection fell.

Navya's breath hitched noticing her dress is same as Cabir said. "Ye kya mazak hai" Navya semi yelled and at the same time Manik and Nandini walked down with a trey which had rings decorated with rose petals.

Cabir took a ring and went on his knees. "Ms. Navya Naveli. I know you will be surprised. But kya karun after you stopped talking to me, i realized how much you matter in my life. We just met 3 months ago and you became so important to me that i want you with me for the rest of my life. I love you Navya... Will you be mine forever."

All hooted at Cabir and many youngsters screamed say yes.

Navya on the other hand was shocked, the girl she was scolding was herself. She looked at Nandini in front of her and her eyes landed on her mother who blinked at her as an answer.

Navya looked at Cabir. "Ahh Navya... Say yes. My legs are paining. Though, If you say no also i will force you to marry me" Cabir said causing everyone and Navya to chuckle. Navya nodded her head as yes with tears flowing down her cheeks. Cabir smiled at her and slid the ring in her finger and everyone clapped. Cabir stood up and held her knees. "Ahh... My legs are paining" Cabir said which earned a slap from his dad. "Chalo beta make him wear the ring" Raj said. "Ji uncle" Navya said and took the ring from the box which Nandini forwarded and made Cabir wear.

"Congratulations for your engagement my love" Navya whispered while sliding the ring causing Cabir to grin more.
______
Assalamu alaikum

I know i know... I said the previous one to be the last chapter, but then i thought to make Cabir and Navya together so this chapter is dedicated to Cavya.

I also know that there was not much of Manan scene. Forgive me for thatttt...

So... Hope you liked this chapter and do comment and vote.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 817 88
#Myfirststory. Hope it will be good. Love is the best feeling in the world. Everyone has different views about love. But love has no definition. Let...
262K 13.5K 57
Love is like a lost object If u search too hard, you won't find it But if u just forget about it momentarily It will show up in most UNEXPECTED W...
12.6K 845 18
πŸ’–No matter how long it takes:True love is always worth the waitπŸ’– This is a emotional love story purely based on my imagination...πŸ’– Read ,enjoy and...
42.7K 2.7K 20
we don't need words to express love . love is a feeling which is only felt .love doesn't need words our actions are enough to make people loved . Hap...