ICT Imagines 2βœ…

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ictπŸ«‚ If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests πŸ’Œ
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]πŸ’Œ
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain TripπŸ’Œ
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous? 1
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\NoteπŸ’Œ
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Mahi Bhai & Jealous? 2
Play date

Entertainment (extended)

2.3K 141 122
By lovinuwasred

The last os is complete, this is just the extended version of conversations between Dk, Faf and Maxwell who heard the entire Rohirat debate.

This one's for muktiikyyy
SophieArshian
Whatkikilikes
zaynling

Happy reading!

"what are we doing here?", asked a confused Maxwell.

"just wait and watch", said Dk as he concentrated in front.

"welcome back traitor"

"did Rohit just called Virat a traitor?", gasped Maxwell.

"oooh I love this", grinned Dk.

"what are you guys doing here?", a voice from behind startled them.

Both of them jumped in their places.

"you almost gave me a heart attack", Glenn dramatically put his one hand on his heart.

Faf rolled his eyes at his melodrama.

"what are you doing here?", countered Dk.

"I just come to give this bottle back to Virat. He forgot it in the gym", he shrugged, forwarding the bottle.

"delete it, delete it now"

Their attention diverted back to them when they heard Virat yell.

Faf frowned at the scene, Rohit was standing on the bed holding his phone with something on display which apparently triggered Virat.

"what is Rohit doing here?", he voiced out.

He had heard about the Rift rumours and he had never seen both of them particularly hanging out together when they played against each other.

"shush let me enjoy the show", Dk hushed the two as he focused ahead.

Faf looked at Maxwell and when he shrugged both of them looked in front as well.

"say I'm the most handsome man you know"

"no you're cute"

"Virat called Rohit cute, really?", asked Glen with wide eyes, this was a different side of Virat.

"say it now or I'll post it"

"you're the most handsome man I know"

"did Virat really gave in that quick?", Faf raised his eyebrows totally amused with the situation.

"say I'm your best friend"

"of course you are, who else"

"THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS", shrieked Maxwell in surprise and delight.

"didn't they have some Rift? ", frowned Faf.

"Rift? Please they are more couple together than with their wives", scoffed Dk as he filmed the entire scene.

Oh how much, he's gonna tease Rohit, he jumped internally in happiness.

They surely did look like a couple when Rohit leaped forward to hug Virat and Virat hugged him back with the same warmth.

Once they settled on the bed.

"wait that pic of you and Pollard looks recent, when did you take it?"

"woh... Actually"

"ROHIT GURUNATH SHARMA"

"I'M SORRY"

"how is Pollard included in this mess?", questioned Maxwell.

"I get it. Rohit must have blackmailed Virat with his and Pollard's picture and Virat being the jealous bee he is will not leave Rohit now", laughed Dk.

"so Virat is jealous of Pollard?", Faf tried connecting the dots.

"jealous is actually a small word for him, if he can, he would have handcuffed Rohit with him forever. Virat is more possessive of Rohit than Ritika", Dk explained the complete scenario animatedly.

Rohit was running around the room and the pillows that he had thrown at Virat earlier were being targeted at him now.

How ironic!

"I told you, I told you to stay away from that guy but you... you don't listen. I'm going to kill you", threatened Virat as he aimed yet another pillow in his direction.

"I didn't take it intentionally. It is from my birthday celebration, I took pictures with everyone", Rohit tried reasoning.

"oh so now you're floating about your mi birthday celebration", accused Virat.

"no that's not what I meant.."

"of course you did. Listen to me Rohit Sharma, you're my best friend and if I find you sticking to Pollard like a leech, mind you, I'll personally come to pack him back to West Indies",growled Virat.

"he really hates him?", said Maxwell.

"oh no, he doesn't have hard feelings for anyone including Pollard, he just gets jealous sometimes is all", Dk immediately cleared the air, not wanting any misunderstandings for Virat.

Both of them nodded their heads in understanding because they had felt the exact same thing for their best friends.

"oh so you can stick like a leech to your rcb players", countered Rohit back immediately.

"I don't do that", Virat claimed confidently but his shoulders slumped in defeat when Rohit aimed the next argument.

"really you want me to show that picture of Faf pinching your cheeks or you giving a massage to Maxwell. You pushed me from the couch when I asked you to give me a shoulder massage. Did you see me pinching Polly's cheeks or giving him a massage?", said Rohit, sarcasm dripping in his voice.

" listen Ro.. ", started Virat sweetly.

" shut up I'm angry at you", Rohit turned his head away.

Virat scratched his head to think of something to aplease him now.

"look at them fighting like kids", said Maxwell.

"stop talking as if you don't fight like this with your best friend", Faf rolled his eyes at him.

"I don't get this jealous please", argued he.

"oh really, then who went like 'stop being so friendly with Russell, Pat. You're my best friend", mimicked Faf.

" really, didn't you used to call Ab and be like' I have known you since childhood Ab. You're my best mate'", contradicted Maxwell quickly.

Dk watched them in amused. The day was indeed very entertaining.

How much he loved the drama!

Both of them involved in thier own debate with Dk being an active spectacle didn't notice the door opening with Rohit stepping out first and Virat behind him trying to pester him.

The three of them sheepishly smiled looking like the kids in school caught for mischief.

Rohit smilingly pulled Dk in a hug.

"ay Sharma what are you doing in the rcb camp? Should I call the security?", teased Dk.

"ey chal na",Rohit rolled his eyes still smiling as he slinged his arm around his neck.

"what are you guys doing here? Need something?", Virat asked them politely.

"nothing, we heard Rohit was here so we came to say hi to him", Maxwell smoothly handled the situation as Faf nodded.

"good to see you mate", Rohit fist bumped him and then Faf.

But Faf had other intentions as he pulled Rohit in a hug and whispered in his ears, "he's all yours bro"

Rohit looked at him surprise as Faf winked, he couldn't stop himself from grinning.

Virat watched the exchange in confusion.

As the three of them left, leaving only Rohit and Virat behind.

"treat me with some coffee of your hand and then I'll think about forgiving you", Rohit said sternly though he had already forgiven him.

And as Virat got the message he grinned, "sure, Ro-Ro bear"

"shut up I'm still mad at you"

"of course you are", laughed Virat as he guided them both in.

And it's done!

I hoped you guys enjoyed it!

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 3.6K 31
"Behench0d!!" The first word I heard entering the bungalow😐 ---------------------------------------------- On mass demand of Rohirat ff Language - H...
14K 1.2K 13
This is a story of friendship oneshots. There are some selected ships. You can make requests. I am planning to write on .......... JassiRo RohiRat Sh...
99.6K 4.2K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❀️Mahirat❀". God knows how and when I s...
11.8K 548 9
𝕭𝕷 π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–˜π–π–”π–™π–˜ π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π•΄π–“π–‰π–Žπ–†π–“ π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–™ π–™π–Šπ–†π–’ This is a pure FANFICTION. Nothing is related to real world.