Noona - JJK

By Goldenmaknae56

If I'm spending some quality time with Jungkook.... Why the hell is that making Taehyung mad? _____ Kinky. Ri... More

new place
wakey wakey and little lies
adjusting with the bunny
Taehyung
games and him
piercings and piercings
Taehyung (part 2)
challenge(s)
jayykayy is long
date with the two jayys
tae-joon
jungkook the lost puppy
brain disfunctioned
I can't feel my legs
75kg romance
gym and jiminie
taehyung and phone calls
bonus! foursome
final call to home

sleep with me, noona.

1.1K 39 0
By Goldenmaknae56

It's been days that we've been together as friends from months. We became close friends more of myself just being his manager. We spent a lot of time together, watch movies, captured moments, played video games and more than that, we were really fond of skinships as now we both were sitting in his room while being all alone by ourselves. His wide smile never left him and his orbs were sparkling while he was being with me all the time.

He laughed warmly with his eyes forming crinkles near them when he also purposely told my friend to leave and she actually did, reading his mind already. She was his another manager since he was the only member who had two managers but most of the time, he was stuck with me so we were kind of close with each other.

"I want you to sleep with me on bed, tonight." He said and quickly got rid of his shirt when his chiseled body came in front of my wide eyes and I gulped feeling my face going hot to enormous limits.

"Wh-What?!" I exclaimed with a knit of my brows. "No! I-I can't." I denied right away.

His arm full of tattoos was giving me tingles in my stomach. His broad chest was making me want him more and more. I would be lying if I say that he doesn't caught me gulping and staring at him when my eyes couldn't leave his image of looking almost like a god of handsomeness, but I had to move away my sight when it was almost impossible for me to dribble my orbs from him when I breathed heavily and he seemed to enjoy my state as I could feel his teasing stare over me.

"Come on, noona." He whined a little and that surely didn't participate with his stunning masculine figure. "Nothing will happen. Besides, the door is locked so no one will going to come."

"I don't want the others to barge in and catch us that way!" I bickered back with the hot muscles in front of me.

"Nothing will happen. Trust me." He smiled after holding my hand when his cunning eyes were fixed over my slightly panting state. He came closer to myself and I backed up right away while still being on the bed.

"J-Ju-Jungkook, I-I think we should sleep." My breaths were sticking in my dry throat and my heart was rambling out of my chest as my eyes were popping out already while watching him reaching near me. I gulped so hard even for the second time and he seemed to study my state so vulnerable.

"I don't want to sleep right now." He crawled over the bed and made me lose my mind after he lied me and hovered over me. His amazing eyes bored into my hungry ones when my chest begun to heave madly the next minute. He touched my face with a soft caress and stopped himself for a while. "Noona?" His deep vocals dripped over my face as he was above me. "You should be knowing that I'll win this challenge of making you blush in no time. And that's four points for me."

His eyes softened at my weak state when later he opened my legs and sat himself between them, he also gently made me sit over the bed.

His eyes full of concern, were fully concentrated on me as he later rubbed the nape of his slightly reddened neck.

Was he flustering? I guess he was.

"Sweetheart, the score became equal for me too. You're also slightly blushing." I smirked dirtily, watching him blinking and stuttering a bit.

"Let's see who win this game." He held my hand again and this time he also placed a peck on my cheek and I turned tomato in no time. He gently made me lie back over the comfy mattress once again when our eyes were connected with each other. "Oh! Wait. I guess, I won already. You should just look at yourself."

Smirking with damn confidence, he leaned in my neck and slowly made the contact of his warm lips with my sensitive and burning skin, making my aura reach to extending limits of heat as I closed my eyes while feeling him passionately running his lips around my neck. My chest covered with a black shirt, raised while colliding with his hard one when my hands roamed all over the mattress whereas his strong arms were holding my waist.

Each knot in my stomach formed gradually when he traced his lips over my jawline, making my breaths go higher every passing moment. I wanted to hold him. I desperately wanted to stroke my palms through his beautiful skin but I hardly prevented myself from doing it.

"Hold me, noona. I know you want to hold me." He starts a gentle trail of butterfly kisses over my collarbone when at the same time his one leg captured my lower part, preventing me to run away from his grasp.

After leaving warm smooches on my neck, he pulled apart and stared deeply yet intently in my eyes when our fired breaths were creasing through our lips while we were being inches apart.

Cold sweats held our inflammable bodies when he was holding me like he doesn't wanted to let go of me by any moment.

"Noona." He leveled down his face to few more inches on me when now that our lips were almost brushing against each other. "Does this also happens to be your first kiss?"

He breathed heavily against me and questioned, his aura like a fire along with his eyes so dark, seductive and astonishing, when he was holding me like no tomorrow and pulled back just a little.

I nodded without conveying anything and immediately parted my lips while delicately holding his face between my hands and he just kept on staring me with heart eyes.

"Am I your first kiss, noona?" He was just left inches apart from my awaitingly parted lips when now that his sight fell over my lips and I nodded for the second time.

Just when he clashed his warm, soft and cherry tinted cupid lips on mine, sparks flew among both of us and we endorsed the lust that arise in our bodies afterwards.

My hands automatically went in his long hair when we tilted our faces at either side along with our eyes closed, deepening the kiss into the sensation and temptation that he was sharing as he pressed his weight against me and intervene our hands after holding them near my head.

His arms surrounded my waist and later he instantly picked me up when he made my legs wrap his abdomen without even minding anything. My mind was focused over just one thing.

He intensely gazed into my eyes while breathing heavily and holding me closer to himself, hands immediately worked at removing the shirt now from my body but I stopped him from doing so.

"No! Please." The fear made a comeback among my state once again and my breaths were still high.

"I won't do anything. Trust me."

Bitch you just did so many things to me already.

He removed my shirt and threw it on the bed with his own.

My heavy chest in a black bra was now revealed in front of his lust-rising eyes.

I observed him licking his lips so hungrily.

"It's black. I love it."

His eyes shone with desperate desires to taste my skin when he smirked darkly with hooded eyes, his arms were still holding me near himself when my covered legs were straddling around his torso.

He slowly lied me back onto the mattress when the warmth of everything wasn't higher than him.

His face soon took a dive in my neck and I arched my spine in his hard chest when he was dueling so finely with my thoughts, chasing out my wishful desires. Since he allowed me to hold himself, I circled my nude arms around his sharp shoulders when he was running his hands against my skin.

I felt heaven right there.

The sexiest yet the most handsome man was ruling me in bed at the moment when I never wanted this to end by any chance.

Our warm bodies got rubbed against each other when he was holding me and kissing me so delightfully. His lips felt mesmerizing on me when I was breathing slowly against his everything and the night went on like that.

He later pulled apart, crawled behind my back over the bed and held me there under the comforter whereas I was just remained baffled over his actions.

"Now, I'm sleepy. Sleep with me, noona. Hold me closer to yourself." He exhaled behind my neck and stuffed his face in my skin from the back, as he cuddled with me in the comforter and I was so relaxed to argue with him when I let him do what he wanted.

He literally held me like an octopus, refraining myself from leaving his grasp as after minutes light breathy snores surrounded our space.

The morning sun shone on my face the next day as the curtains were out. Probably I forgot to do them in night.

Surely the night was heavenly in a way that it gave me the best memory to remember my trip with them.

I smiled dreamily after lazily opening my eyes. I tried to turn myself but I couldn't, since I was being strongly held by him besides me.

His muscular arms had circled my waist when my back was pasted against his chest. Seemed like he doesn't wanted to let go off me.

My eyes widened when I felt my bra messily settled over my chest just by a single hook and it could come off anytime.

Another tensed situation occurred when there was a knock over the door.

"Jungkook! Jungkook, wake up! There's someone at the door." Still being in his arms that I hustled between his massive grip when I whispered in his beautiful sleeping face, whereas he just whined in his deep slumber.

"Noona. Let me sleep for few more hours." His arms tightened around me and he exhaled in my skin, muffled deeper in my neck.

I madly yet tensely scratched through his wrists around my waist, along with little grunts leaving my frustrating state whereas he wasn't letting me go by any chance.

In my utter rising anxiety, my nail accidently scratched through his fair and inky skin, and he slowly opened his arms and set me free.

"Ouch, noona!" Our naked figures rolled under the single comforter when he still tiredly strolled over the whole bed and I got up while holding my almost falling bra over my heavily breathing chest. "What is it? They'll probably think that we are still sleeping." He groaned in his half sleepy state while sinking among the comforter.

"Jungkook, wake up now." I saw his poor figure leaving another grunt in a row when he sat on the bed after my words. I still drooled over his broad chest along with his muscular arms doing me several things last night, when once again that he caught me staring him the odd way.

"Noona. Want me to do those things again with you? The ones we did last night." After I fixed my bra, he held my wrist and didn't let go of it, when once again I froze while he was gaining at me. His lips brushed against my parted lips and his hands trapped my neck when so seductively sending chills down my spine, he softly kissed me right there. "Thank you for sleeping with me last night, noona."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 12.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
54.3K 3.9K 48
๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ- ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 297 14
"W-what are you doing?"-KTH "Making love to you, babyboy." -JJK Taekook oneshots~obsession~smut~fluff~manipulation My book got deleted so I'm uploadi...
23.8K 966 19
welcome to my another story of taekook ๐Ÿ’œ!! Thank u so much for reading this story ๐Ÿ’— in advance..... I suck at writing description ๐Ÿ™ƒ but still I...