Always watching the sacred ti...

بواسطة JenaGamache2004

Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and telep... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

961 25 12
بواسطة JenaGamache2004

Y/n's pov

"Talking to that Variant is a mistake!" B-15 says.

"No that's your position!" I say.

"He should be reset!" B-15 states.

"I take the opposite-" Mobius start's

"You think everyone should be reset!" Mobius says.

"We're getting good stuff in there!" I say.

"You guys just lost another unit." B-15 said.

Mobius and I pause for a moment.

We walk through the doors, finished talking with B-15. "Okay Loki, I think we can finish up tomorrow, and just pick it-" Mobius and I stop as we don't find Loki in the room.

We check our pockets, and don't find our reset buttons anymore. "Oh crap." I say.

"Mischievous Scamp." Mobius says, before walking out the door.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised." B-15 goes, with a whole bunch of other TVA people following.

"Yeah, I wish you hadn't interrupted us, then none of this could have happened!" I spat.

"It's my fault?" B-15 asks.

"Duh!" I rolled my eyes.

"Look, he couldn't have gotten that far." Mobius says ignoring me, trying to find the bright side to this.

"Split up!" She tells us, and the rest of the group following us.

"And prune on sight." B-15 says, while me and Mobius go the other way.

"No! No pruning, no resetting, he can still help us!" Mobius says, while me, him, and two other TVA workers are running the other way.

We come into an elevator, and Mobius pushes TE7, and we start going up. "If she hadn't of interrupted us with her 'situation', none of this would have happened!" I spat.

"I agree." Mobius nods his head.

One of the TVA guards gets there pruner out and ready, before Mobius stops him. "No! No pruners! We can use some good information from this guy!"

The elevator stops, and we run out, seeing B-15 running with her pruner, the guards following, I turn to see Loki right next to Casey, and he's got something in his hand. The tesseract? Good luck using that.

B-15 runs with her pruner, going to prune Loki, before he use's a reset button. So that's where it went.

B-15 accidentally prunes a chair, right next to Casey instead, making Casey flinch. "Oh! You almost hit me! That's so messed up!" Casey says, while B-15 is unbothered, running toward's where Loki may have gone, Mobius, I, and the two TVA guards follow her.

"I do not forgive you!" Casey yells out, while we're running.

Loki's pov

I watch as Mobius and Y/n walk out the door, then I take out the resetting button thing that I took from them. "Ehehehe, thank you!" I said.

I turned it, then found myself in a hallway.

I turned around to see a orange portal open, and a person walks out of it. Then, I turn to my right, and I see a man with a white shirt, and orange pants, walking down the hall, I smirk, and start to follow him.

He walks through this door, and after a couple seconds, I open the door, and close it quietly, trying to find the man. He could be helpful.

I start walking, then I find him looking through some files. "Hey!" I whisper to the man. "Hey! I know you! Your that criminal-" the man starts "shhhh!" I tell him, while bringing him lower, now we're behind a desk so no one can see us.

"Ow!" The man says, with his hands raised up a little.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Casey." He replies.

I pause for a moment, thinking.

"Give me the tesseract or I'll gut you like a fish, Casey!"

"What's a fish?!" He yells.

"Shh!"

"What's a fish?!" He whispers.

"How do you not know what a fish is!"

"Well, I live my entire life behind a desk..." He says, more under his breath, but I still could hear him.

"But what difference does that make!"

"Well, I want to know exactly what I'm being threatened with before I comply." He shrugged.

"Death! Violent, painful, death, Casey!" I spat.

"Okay! Okay, I comply! I comply!" He said, bringing his hands up.

He stands up, opening up one of the drawers of his desk. "I comply! Jeez!" He says.

He grabs something blue, and glowing from the desk. The tesseract!

I grab it from his hands and sigh. I look down at the other stuff inside the desk "What?!" I say.

"Infinity Stones?!" I see all the different colors, red, blue, orange...

"Oh... How do you have these?" I ask Casey, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh! We actually get a lot of those!" He laughs "Some of the guys use them as paperweight's!" He smiles.

"Some of them." He adds.

I look back down, then sigh, getting up.

I start walking in the hallway, Casey right behind.

everyone is just sitting in there desks, working.

"Is this the greatest power in the universe?" I ask.

Casey shrugs, his lip moving, but not saying anything.

I heard a click, and then people running toward me. I turn around to see a dark skinned woman, with a pruner, with her other TVA guards following her.

I quickly take out the resetting button I took from Mobius and Y/n, and turn it before she could prune me.

I land right in the floor, where the chair used to be but I threw it at Mobius.

I sigh, throwing the reset button on the table, then get up.

I walk around to the other side of the table, and sit where Mobius sat, playing with the projector.

I rewind it back to where the Dark Elves killed my mother, seeing her lying there on the ground. I stare for a moment, my eyes tearing up.

I fast forward to see my father, Odin. "I love you my sons." He says. I look at him, like I was about to cry at any moment. "Remember this place? Home." He says.

My breathing gets shaky.

The projector shows our father disappearing, like dust.

I start to cry, looking down.

The projector goes to another slide. "Loki, I thought the world of you." I heard Thor say, I look back up.  "I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever." The projector shows of me, Thor, and Valkyrie, on the rainbow bridge, one of Thor's eyes is gone.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor says. I smirk, "Maybe not!"

"Thank you!" Thor starts. "If you were here, I might even give you a hug."

I chuckled, tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm here!" Projector me says.

The projector goes to another slide, of me pointing a knife to Thanos's throat. "Undying?" Thanos asks. "You should choose your words more carefully." I see Thanos choking me to death, and I struggle. "You-" I say while being choked "will never be...... a god." Projector me says before I hear a crack in my bones, then I lay there limb.

I gasp.

I see Thor laying right beside me, crying.

Then I see the words End Of File....

I stand there, scoffed, and started laughing.

I heard a door open, I still am laughing not looking back.

"What's so funny?" Someone asks.

"Glorious purpose." I scoffed, turning around to see B-15. I start walking toward her.

Once I got close enough, I punched her, but before it could hit her, she dogged it, and grabbed my arm. She punched my chest, and I grunted, before I could kick her, she twisted my arm to my back, and pushed me in the table.

I grab the reset button with my other arm she hadn't gotten, and back away from the table, then twist her arm, as she grunts and tries to break free, I hit another button that frees the thing around my neck. I tear it off, and connect it to her neck. I let go of her, and she tries to punch me, but before she could, I turn the reset button, and she disappears.

I sigh, and flip my hair back, turning around.

I turn it the other way, and I see B-15 reappear. Then turn it left, then she disappears. I tilt my head, a little confused.

I turn it right again, and there she appears. "Sto-" B-15 starts, before I turn it left again, making her disappear.

I turn it right again, there she appears "it!" B-15 says. I ignore her, and do the opposite, turning it left again, watching her disappear.

I turn it right, "Stop it!" B-15 goes once again, that I ignore once again, and turn it left.

I turn it right, then left real quick this time "St-" I hear her say.

I turn it once again right, then left "op it!" She says.

"It!" I hear her say as I once again, ignore her doing the opposite.

I furrowed my brows, turning it right, then left, who knows how many times.

"Stop.... St.... Op.... I.... It..." I hear her say.

I turn it right, then left, more quickly now, her voice now sounding like a mouse squealing. Then I push a button instead of turning it around, then she disappears fully, and I don't see her anymore.

I throw the reset button on the table, and sigh.

I walk to a little set of stairs, and sit on it, putting my hands over my head, looking down.

I heard a door open. "Loki?" I heard Mobius say.

"Nowhere left to run." He says, while my head is still down.

"I can't go back, can I?" I ask, raising my head to see Mobius and Y/n have pruners out and ready in case I get any ideas.

"Back to my timeline." I add.

I take a deep breath, putting my hands together. "I don't enjoy, hurting people." I finally say after a moment. "I-" I shake my head. "I don't enjoy it."

"I do it because I have to, because I've had to."

"Okay explain that to me." Mobius asks.

"Because it's part of the Illusion. It's the cruel elaborate trick, conjured by the weak to inspire fear."

"The desperate play for control..." Y/n says, behind Mobius.

"I guess you do know yourself." Mobius says.

"A villain."

Mobius and Y/n shake there heads. "That's not how I see it." They said in union.

I take the tesseract, on the floor.

"You try to use that?" Y/n asks.

"Oh several times.." I say.

I take a deep breath "even an Infinity Stone, is useless here." I furrow my brows.

I play around with the tesseract, throwing it up, and catching it. "The TVA, is formidable." I scoffed.

"That's been our experience, don't worry." Mobius says.

"Listen we can't offer you salvation." Y/n says shaking her head. "Maybe we can offer you something better?!" Mobius says out of the blue.

I get up, intrigued.

"A fugitive Variant has been killing our Minute Men." Mobius starts, and Y/n sighs.

"And you need the god of mischief to help you stop him?"

"That's right." Mobius says.

"Why me?"

"The variant we're hunting is.....You..." Y/n goes, walking right beside Mobius.

I furrow my brows "I beg your pardon?!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69.8K 2.6K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...
218K 6.4K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
23.3K 620 17
You're young, pure and have a great heart. Your family is poor, but it doesn't stop you from caring about others. You have always had one dream: g...
63.1K 2.2K 76
Raven tossed and turned in her sleep. 'NOOOOOOO!' the man's voice wailed' It was the same dream that had been haunting...