In Search of Him!

By GoldDragonKnight

A new enemy appeared when Boboiboy was resting after his fight with Retak'ka. In the middle of the battle, Bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Attack!
Chapter 2 : The New Enemy!
Chapter 3 : The Decision!
Chapter 4 : Everything is a Mess!
One-shot : Solar Apology!
Chapter 5 : Shocking Event!
Chapter 6 : The Elementals on Action!
Chapter 7 : Surprising Revelation!
Chapter 8 : To The Agreement!
Chapter 9 : They are Different from Our Expectation!
Chapter 10 : No Peace Yet!
Chapter 11 : Written Test?!
Chapter 12 : Study Session Together!
Chapter 13 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (1)
Chapter 14 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (2)
Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)
Chapter 16 : Brothers?
Chapter 17 : Preparation of The Last Test!
Chapter 18 : 1 Or 7?!
Chapter 19 : Splitting Up!
Chapter 20 : Secret of Umbra!
Chapter 21 : Family Tragedy!
Chapter 22 : Troublemaker Indeed
Chapter 23 : Obstacle On The Way!
Chapter 24 : Finally Back!
Chapter 25 : Meet Him!
Chapter 26 : Just Celebrating On The New Fusion!
Chapter 27 : Meeting! (1)
Chapter 28 : Meeting! (2)
Chapter 29 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (1)
One-shot : We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!
Chapter 30 : Bruh, Wrong Time! (2)
Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!
Chapter 32 : Have Lost It Shine!
Chapter 33 : Long Time No See!

Chapter 34 : Closer!

3.3K 163 107
By GoldDragonKnight

"Tell us, from whom did you get the Amanthanite weapons from?" Solar took his chance and stepped out to investigate Bago Go first.

His entire face was expressionless, like all those investigators from crime movies, careless about the victims that squirming under the intensity and piercing of their gazes.

And although Halilintar had agree to not use any violence and weapons against Bago Go, that didn't mean that the remaining elementals wouldn't threatened him. That add the nervousness and anxiety in Bago Go to rose to the highest level. Especially when you saw the threathening gestures from some Elementals.

Thorn summoned back his thorny vines and played with it nonchalantly as if he wasn't playing with one of a dangerous weapons that could strangled anyone to death. He stared straight to Bago Go's eyes that the man doubt highly the elemental was looking at him. It felt like Thorn's menacing green eyes was staring straight into Bago Go's very soul inside his eyes.

It making you feel like a prey being watched by a predator under those wide yet sharp and prying eyes that emerged from within the dark and deep forest.

Bago Go also sweated due to the intensity of the stares he received from the other elementals. Gee, this felt worse than the investigation he had with the space police years ago.

"I... I got it from someone.." He gulped in fear when Solar narrowed down his silver eyes at him.

"You have to be more specific at answering one simple question, Bago Go." Solar scowled, low and dangerous.

Bago Go started to get nervous again, "Aduh, bro. I truly don't know whoever this person is!"

The elementals stared at him. Feeling six pairs of eyes looking at you as if you've commited something unforgivable felt really uncomfortable, especially in a cold room. It gave him an unwanted chill.

The room he used is merely his usual place he always used to answer his customer calls. A blank white room, just like Adu Du's inner part of his spaceship.

Trust me, the situation currently was like in those animes where the weak or main characters felt intimidate by the strongest characters as the scene showed you those giant size of those strong characters to expressed how big the power they hold compared to the MC with the MC only stood in the middle in their normal human size.

It may sounded like I was exagerrating, but that's how Bago Go seen it.

Six figures, all in gigantic size, looming before him. He couldn't see their faces clearly. He could only see their outer shape and glowing eyes with their respective colour.

"He's suspicious." Blaze narrowed his eyes and put his fingers under his chin.

"No, his answer is suspicious." Taufan retorted, also narrowing his eyes and putting his fingers under his chin.

"Everything about him is suspicious." Thorn said, also following the other two.

"Hmm.." Those three hummed in unison while staring at Bago Go.

Solar sighed, "Then, let's continue to the next question. Where did you get the Amanthanite weapons?"

"Ha!" Bago Go exclaimed and the elementals felt their hope rise, "It was in front of my spaceship actually."

Everyone felt their heart dropped to their stomach. Some took a sharp intake of breathe in disbelief while the elementals visibly cracked like a stone and jaw dropped at that. Is he being serious right now?!

Solar visibly faltered as he gaped, "You.. you received it in front of your spaceship?!"

"That's right, bro." Bago Go nodded his head in affirmation.

"Did you receive any warning beforehand?!"

"No."

"Any messages?!"

Bago Go shook his head, "No."

"The sender name?!"

"Nuh-uh." Bago Go shook his head again.

"A post-man?!" Desperation cleared in Solar's voice.

You can't blame him. Solar was really desperate for any possible clues he could find. His palms released a river of cold sweat under his gloves and it starting to itch. His breath came out shaky and heart pounded rapidly causing him to shudder pathetically like a kitten that's been long stay outside in the cold.

Everything just felt so cold to him as if a bucket of cold water with ice had been poured down on him. His blood ran cold through his veins. The chilly air in the room blew softly to his sweaty figure and it sent an uncomfortable feeling to him. Silver eyes shook beneath the orange visor as he stared at Bago Go, mouth kept sputtering for questions that might not have the answer.

"Eh? Who's that? If you mean the space postlien, then no." Bago Go asked back.

"Any address?!"

Bago Go got into a thinking posture, "Aik? What for? It's not like I live on planet."

"T-then, what about-"

Someone gripped his shoulder all of a sudden, forcing him to snapped out from his anxiety state and turned to behind him. Wide silver eyes met a pair of sharp ruby red eyes and Solar's tense shoulders finally slumped forward and he also let out a big shaky exhale from his mouth.

Halilintar huffed, "Breathe, lightbulb."

And Solar obeyed without any protest. No tight-lipped glare he usually gave to Halilintar when the eldest ordered him around.

In and out, in and out. He repeated the cycle until his heart stop beating dangerously fast in his ribcage. Until Solar could feel his surrounding again. Until the numb feeling he experienced gone.

He had accidently become vulberable in front of others, he thought grimly.

"Agh! Are you serious?!" Blaze pulled his hair in frustation. Maybe if Bago Go wasn't a hologram currently, he would have already pull on his collar and lift the scammer up to the air, shaking him mercilessly only to force out an answer from him.

Ice sighed as he smoothed down his twin's messy hair, "So, it's like a mysterious package."

Admiral Tarung glared at Bago Go, "You better start listing all of those Amanthanite weapons and tell us how much of it did you get!"

Sweats started to pour furiously from Bago Go's temple as he fidgeted on his spot. Seeing such suspicious movement from Bago Go, Admiral Tarung narrowed his eyes fiercely.

"Uhh... they are actually already sold out few months ago..." Bago Go laughed nervously.

"What?!" Admiral Tarung roared, "I don't care! I want the weapons' list right now!"

The admiral put pressure on the last two words, emphasizing his order clearly.

Freaking out, Bago Go did as told. He started listing all of the weapons he got from the mysterious person and which person bought the weapons from him. Even displaying each weapons as if he was promoting his weapons.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Ying caught sight of the elementals huddling together. She could hear their hushed whisper from afar. If they want to be quiet, then they did a really poor job of doing that. Her ears could hear their harsh whispers filled with frustration and anger, some disbelief and despondent.

She nudged Yaya beside her, "Yaya, don't you think it's weird?"

But, it seemed our gravity queen was to lost in her own thought. Her gaze dropped to the table as she looked to be in a daze state. Ying frowned and nudged her harder, succesfully catching Yaya's attention

Yaya looked up to her in surprised, "O-oh... uhm.. what is it, Ying? I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said earlier."

"Haiya! I was talking about Bago Go." Ying pouted before looking at her bestfriend in concern, "Is something bothering you though, Yaya?"

"Ah! I'm sorry, Ying. I was also thinking about him. Everything just doesn't make any sense. It's impossible for those weapons to be delievered to Bago Go with no reasons." Yaya hummed.

Ying took a glance to the elementals direction again and this time, Yaya followed her line of sight. It looked like the elementals was seconds away from throwing tantrum to this station, considering how furious they seem to be.

They both shared a knowing look to each other. It's not new for the agents to see the elementals become aggresive. In fact, it's already well known for the agents to not angered the elementals and, maybe, keep their distances away if you don't want to get burnt or freeze.

Maskmana said it himself. They may look the same as one of their agents/allies, Boboiboy. Seeing from their appearance and all.

However, one could say that they are like a ticking bomb, ready to explode anytime due to their uncontrollable emotions. Especially when Gempa, as the leader and responsible one, not with them.

To encounter such event like this was really rare, impossible even. It's a secret, but they had already contacted Hang Kasa about this situation behind their back. He told them his wishes in succession of finding Boboiboy faster. Unfortunately after the intense battle he had with Retak'ka weeks ago, his body was still in weak condition, thus he can't move much to help them.

After that, they told him about the elementals situation. Hang Kasa had laughed at them before, saying about their way of joke was really lame. He knew about the boy can do the elementals split. It was quite shocking to him when the first time he saw it as he never saw Retak'ka did it as the previous elementals user.

They had kept trying to tell him as he kept wave it off, saying 'You can't fool this old man here.'. It continued for a long period of time until Admiral Tarung had to show him the pictures and the video of elemental out of frustration. And fortunately, the video he showed was the video the elementals talking about Retak'ka with the whole singing and dancing in the cafetaria.

They have to admit, Hang Kasa's facial expression was really worth it. The previous crytal element user looked like on the verge of passing out if it not because of his staff supporting his body.

Yaya looked at them in concern, "Hey, Ying... I want to help them..."

"Yaya?"

"They just remind me so much of Boboiboy, Ying. They did say that they're not him, but they're still him! They are trying so hard to find Boboiboy and I.. I want to help them so badly! What kind of friend am I just sit around and waiting for order while our friend is out there- who knows what those people do to him!" Yaya stared at Ying's pair of blue eyes in sadness and anger.

From her expression alone, it's obvious Ying was startled. She always knew that Yaya has a heart of gold. Blue eyes blinked rapidly at the sudden outburst her bestfriend suddenly spouting. Eventually, a warm grin spread across Ying's face and she nodded in agreement.

"Mhm! I also want to help them! Although, they never or rarely talk to us, the elementals are still Boboiboy's! Our best friend who has united us together to have this unimaginable adventures!" Ying supported.

Fang chimed in with a soft smile, "And a rival that still welcome me after those betrayal thing. Trust me, without you guys I would be really lonely here while doing every missions. It's fortunate that the commander invited you guys to join and the first one to accept were Boboiboy and Gopal, followed by you two."

"Eh? But, there's Shielda and Sai?" Yaya tilted her head to the side.

Fang deadpanned at her, "Wey, do you think they will ever talk to me like you guys? Their face were really stern and serious as if they were about to join any war anytime."

Yaya laughed at that and Ying turned to him, "Aik? So, you have admit that we are your bestest best friends in a whoolee galaxy?~"

"No." Was Fang's stoic reply.

"Aha! Liarr!"

Yaya chuckled at her two bestfriends interaction before looking up at Bago Go with serious expression.

"If this is about Bago Go, then we're on the same braincells. It's absurd about the fact he got those package without any reason." Fang pointed out.

Ying sighed, "Haiya, Bago Go isn't really helping us at all. Solar had been asking all question, yet all the answers is no."

Yaya nodded in agreement from beside Ying. Those two girls wore the same resigned expression on their faces. But, Fang's smug snicker had succesfuly caught their attention. They looked up and was met with Fang's infuriating expression.

"No, he didn't yet ask all type of question." Fang smugly grinned at them.

"Eh?"

Before they could ask anything, Fang already raised his hand, "Admiral! The permission to talk!"

Admiral Tarung's face was really red from head to toe probably because one of Bago Go's statement, "ALL THIS WEAPONS IS REA- Huh?! Can't you see that I'm a bit busy here, Fang?!"

Hearing the admiral snap at his little brother, Captain Kaizo's eyes twitched as his eyebrows furrowed a little bit downward, showing his dissatisfaction to the admiral's attitude toward his brother.

He understood the admiral's personality would get more strict and aggresive on his working hours, but sometimes he took it too far with his snapping.

Maskmana put a hand on his shoulder to calmed him, "Calm down, Tarung. Just give him the permission."

"Tsk! Hurry up! The permission to talk is given!"

Fang bowed, "Thank you, Admiral."

His exclamation previously also caught the elementals attention. Blaze's hat was laying helplessly on the floor, uncovering his messy brown hair and tangled everywhere due to him keep gripping his hair in frustration. That's why Ice was smoothering his overhot twin's hair right now.

Solar had already taking off his orange visor and now gripping it tightly. He gritted his teeth as tears gathered at the corner of his eyes, the same as Thorn. Thorn also had both his eyes glassy with unshed tears that threatening to fall if he moved a little.

Taufan had no smile present on his face. He was sitting up while leaning to the wall, hat put beside him so his bang was covering his upper half of his face. Halilintar stood facing the wall, forehead bumped againts the cold iron wall of space station, unmoving. His hat fell down to his feet, upside down.

"...This is it..? After everything he has done to us..."

At Thorn's small whisper, depressed aura started to envelope them wholly as no one uttered single response to Thorn's voice. It felt like something stuck in their throat and they could only stood stiffly on their spot.

No one need to look up to know that Thorn's usually bright and cheerful green eyes had gone dull. His usual bright and innocent face was hazy, nowhere to be seen again.

What are they gonna tell Gempa after this? They couldn't even pictured the look on Gempa's face when they tell him that they're on a dead end. Failed in completing a single and easy task.

When they were only a power created only to serve, they must obey every words said by their master. Even though it was something they couldn't do, they still have to obliged and do it for them. If their master want peace, then they'll fight tooth and nails for it.

Even if their master demand for an entire galaxy in their possession, they have no choice but to grant their wish and serve it on a silver platter like a five stars meal.

'Fail' was never in their vocabulary list since failing would only lead them to their doom. A weakness they shouldn't have. Failing also meant that they're worthless, unworthy to be used.

A weapon that couldn't be used? A weapon that is imperfect? No one would wield those kind of weapons. They better off perish and never been used since it would only put a shame to their user.

Everybody will only choose the strongest and most perfect weapon for them to be wielded even until their last breath.

Why would they compared themselves to word 'weapons'? Because that's what they are.

They were first created with only one goal, which they were supposed to balanced each other well. Until they were taken and started being used for selfish reasons.

Until slowly they forgot their one only goal. Dissappeared within the back of their mind as the thought to satisfied– to fight at the front line as a weapon– took over their mind completely.

It took million years for them to realized their previous duty with their current master/user. And with all seven of them reunited at one place, they have another duty that is to balanced each of their emotions and refrained themselves from getting out of control.

But, it seemed it's impossible to hold their emotions down now, as the emotions they've been endured deep down to protect their balance threatened to overflow to the surface.

It felt like there's this unrefrained urge to vent all their frustration off because of this situation.

However, when Fang stepped out and demanded for the permission to talk, the urge dissappeared as fast as it came. They all looked up in wonder of what's the shadow manipulator will do.

"Bago Go, are you sure there were nothing on the Amanthanite package you receive? It is really strange for you to receice that package out of nowhere. Especially with no reason." Fang raised an accusasing finger at him.

"Adoi, bro... I already told you there's noth-" Eyes widened as Bago Go snapped his mouth shut in the middle of his sentence.

All of them looked at him in confusion before Taufan called out to him, "What's wro–"

He was also cut off when Bago Go suddenly disappeared from the screen. Taufan could only froze on the spot and blinked his eyes owlishly to the empty hologram screen. It was so sudden that he couldn't processed what had happened.

Technically, his brain is still loading the right response for him to act.

"What the– Hey, is he running away?!" Taufan gawked.

"Why are you asking the obvious?! It's clear as the day that he's running away!" Blaze yelled with fists flared with fire.

"Maybe it's because of the bad connection." Thorn tilted his head and said lightly.

"Actually, there's a low chance of that happening, Thorn. Space technologies are far more advance than the ones on Earth. Although, bad connection or no signal still occur sometimes, it's not regular and not as bad as on Earth and only happen at certain locations and situation." Solar reminded him.

"Ohh..." Thorn hummed.

Blaze stomped to the middle of the room and slammed both his fiery hands on the table, "Damn it! He dare to run away right in front of us!"

Everyone near the table back away upon seeing Blaze's aggresiveness. They sweated due to the intense heat radiating from the angry fire elemental which is known to be a short tempered elemental.

"Blaze, calm down." A stern voice ordered.

Blaze snapped, "Hah?! What do you mean with 'calm down', Ice?!"

"The call is still connected to him." A straight faced Ice answered as he pointed to the screen.

Upon closer inspection, Ice was indeed right. There, beside the hologram, a 'connected' writing was written in bold green to confirmed his words.

Blaze tsked in distate and stepped down reluctantly. Hands crossing on his chest and looked down to the ground like a kicked puppy, ignoring the visible burn mark on top of the table that has his handprints.

'That table is really expensive.' Kokoci's face twitched before exhaling a resigned sigh.

It felt like decades while waiting for Bago Go to comeback. Thorn played with his fingers randomly, Halilintar shifted from one feet to another with gaze still stared to the screen, while Blaze glared at the screen with heated glare.

"What do you think he's doing, Solar?" Taufan nudged Solar's side with his index finger.

Solar slapped the finger in annoyance, "How should I know! I'm not him."

Taufan shrugged before grinned teasingly, "Well~ I thought that you know everything, Solar, that's why I asked you. But, it seems you're not that omniscient after all."

Solar looked downright pissed at Taufan's statement, especialy the big word. With gritted teeth, his forehead twitched and his fingers immediately formed a gunfingers pose, which he aimed at Taufan. Small light ball could be seen at the tip of his

"Say that again! I dare you!"

"Hahaha! Just kidding, Solar!" Taufan raised both his hands up in the air and used his wind to float away from the upcoming danger, giggling all the way.

Before the violent could escalate more, Bago Go luckily appeared again on the screen. The alien seemed out of breath from his appearance. However, that's not what had caught everyone attentions.

They noticed that this time, Bago Go was holding a paper and that got everyone stared at him in confusion. He was gone only to search for a sheet of paper?!

"Ha, this is it, bro! Haish, I forgot that I found this brochure while looking through those Amanthantine weapons months ago." Bago Go slapped his forehead before showing them the paper.

They know that something was written on the brochure, yet they couldn't see it clearly due to the size of the font. It took them their hardest effort to read the small text.

Every agent almost reached their peak, even Admiral Tarung was about to bark order to the poor scammer to send the brochure to them if it's not because of someone's voice cutting through the silence.

Huh. They didn't even realize that the entire room had gone silence as they tried to read the unreadable text from the other side.

Halilintar narrowed his eyes in attempt to try to read the text written there before crossing his arms on his chest and read the text nonchalantly, "'G for Ilegal Weapons Trading! Come to Galang's Galaxy Weapons Collection at Junkberg and make your dream of conquering the whole galaxy become reality!' It's literally what's written there."

The others stared at him as he continued reading in uninterest tone.

"There is another writing at the bottom of the brochure. It's 'Congratulation! We have choosen you as our customers! Please contact or come directly to us to claim your limited edition weapons immediately!'"

Blaze screeched, "How the hell you can read it?!"

Halilintar rose an eyebrow at him, "Are you seriously asking me that, chicken head?"

A bristled of, "I'm not a chicken!"

"One explanation, Blaze. Our eyesights are supposed to be sharper than those mortals' are. Not only our eyesights, all of our senses are also heightened to differentiate us from mortals being." Solar elaborated.

"The nerd's right. You should stop playing games until you stay up all night. It's obviously have taking a toll to your eyesight."

Solar scowled at Halilintar, "I'm not a nerd!"

"Whatever, Smartypant." Halilintar scoffed.

Blaze hurriedly put his fingers above and under his eyes and then stretched both his eyes wider, "Wait! I can see it! I can see the 'G'! Ha! Game doesn't destroy my eyesight."

"It's literally written in a big bold font with 101 as the font's size, Blaze." Solar sighed.

Fang stared at him, "There are only 11 until 72 as font's size in writing document, Solar."

Solar stared back at him, "It's only a hyperbole, Fang. A figurative language. Don't tell me you don't know what it is."

Fang's forehead twitched in irritation, "Just say straight what you want to say next time instead of using 'Figurative language'."

"Well, intelligent people's speech is different from stupid people's." Solar shrugged. Anyone could recognize the satire in his words that he directed to Fang.

Our shadow manipulator lowly swore to every deities up there that he really want to strangle this annoying creature that is a unfortunately part of his bestfriend– rival– self.

Back at the other elemental's side, Taufan deadpanned at Blaze, "All of us can see it, Blaze."

Thorn chirped from his side, "Clear as the sunny day!"

Blaze gawked at them with offended expression, "I'm hurt, guys! I thought our relationship is much more than this simple betrayal."

"They are right. You should stop playing those games until late. I don't know how you can still survive for not sleeping for a few days. If it's me, I won't be able to survive." Ice added.

"Anyone can do it. It's only you who don't." Blaze crossed his arms on his chest and Ice rolled his eyes.

Blaze then muttered something that Ice couldn't hear. The ice elemental tried sharpening his hearing so he could hear what his twin was saying, but still couldn't make out some of the words. In the end, he shrugged off his curiousity.

As with the other agents, Admiral Tarung's veins was seen protruding and twitching rapidly on his forehead as he stared, hard, at Bago Go. It looked like the admiral was seconds away from strangling the

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" He slowly gritted out from between his teeth.

Bago Go chuckled nervously, "Hehe.. uhh... Sorry, bro. I forgot."

"Forgot'?! That's an important clue you have there! How could you forget that?! Send it to us, quick!" Admiral Tarung snapped as he pointed to the brochure in Bago Go's hand.

"I didn't even know the brochure could be an important clue." Bago Go muttered as he sent the brochure to the TAPOPS station via teleportation.

And, as soon as the brochure disappeared from Bago Go's hand, it appeared right on the round table in the middle of the interogation room. Ying snatched the brochure and reread it again swiftly with Yaya peeking from her side.

Ying narrowed her eyes, "Haiya! This is really a clever move. Communicating through the brochure. No one would find the brochure suspicious even when you write the messages in normal font."

"May I?" Maskmana asked, gesturing to the brochure in her hand which Ying quickly gave to the masked admiral.

The two blue patterns on his silver mask seemed to flicker brightly as he read the brochure in his hands. It is suspiciously looked like a normal brochure which is used commonly for promoting things.

Anyone would find nothing weird in the brochure at first glance. They would just crumpled it, tossed it to the ground, and stepped on it carelessly. And even if you reread the text on brochure, you will also find nothing. No one would pay any mind to the messages written on the text.

Probably just another way of bussinessmen promoting their products.

"We will take this brochure as a prove for your illegal sales, Bago Go. We've been tolerating your doings all this time since our organisations are mainly involve in power spheres' cases."

Maskmana then stared at Bago Go straight in the face. Blue patterns that concealed the eyes underneath it met with Bago Go's squared one, causing the latter to gulped anxiously.

"However, your mysterious bussiness partner may be involve in one of our agent's kidnapping. We'll be talking about the matter of your entanglement with this dangerous person. So, do not try to avoid this matter, Bago Go."

"Haduh, broo. I have no relevance with this matter." Bago Go quickly used his miserable tone, "Do you know that this 'G' person suddenly showed up and threatened me to sold all his Amanthanite weapons? He's just like a meteor that showed up in our way when we're riding our spaceship and, then boom!"

Bago Go made a gesture and sound effect of something exploding before continuing with, "...he disappeared, bro."

In fact, no one cared to hear his words that coming out from that mouth full of bullshits. Everyone only stared at him, unimpressed. Unable to withstand much more nonsense that would hurt his ears, Halilintar turned around and decided to walk out of the room swiftly and silently.

Taufan, who saw him walking away, immediately ran beside him. No one noticed them due to Halilintar's expert sneaky move and Taufan controlling the air pressure around them to not be heard.

"Where are you going, Hali?"

Just typical Halilintar. He deliberately ignored Taufan's question which was directed to him. Lips pressed into a tight line as Bago Go's voice faded into a small whisper behind him as the more far he walked away.

The door slid open, welcoming those duo to the bright corridor. It was only silence that surrounded those two until the door slid closed behind them. Pair of caribbean blue eyes took a short look at the other elementals behind the door before turning back to the front as a low stoic voice entered his ears.

"Gempa." Was Halilintar's short answer. He seemed unfazed about the fact that Taufan was following him.

Blinking his eyes, Taufan seemed lost for a moment, not understand what's the eldest meant. However, his blue eyes widened as his mind finally processed Halilintar's answer.

"What? What's wrong with Gempa?! Is there anyone hurting him right now?! Seriously?! And here you are, sneakily sneak out and go to face whoever the mortal that dare to attack one of us, alone?! Hali, you shouldn't be so reckless!" Taufan gasped, "I'll help you and call the others!"

Before Taufan could run back to the others, Halilintar quickly hold the back collar of Taufan's jacket succesfully hauled the wind elemental like a small kitten.

Taufan yelped and turned to him with bewilderement and wide eyes, face tensing in panic, anxiety, and concern. His eyes made contact with Halilintar's red eyes which full of annoyance.

"Wha– Why did you stop me?! We have to go reach Gempa immediately and help him!"

Halilintar scowled, "Quiet down, Airhead! You're making ruckus. If someone really dare to mess with Gempa, then this whole station should have become a millions of small debris by now."

"But, I want to check on him! We don't know if anything really happen to him!"

"Gempa is strong. He could flip an entire planet upside down if he wanted to! Don't underestimate him."

"Well, that– that's true..." Taufan stammered, "...But, it's not wrong to help him!"

Halilintar closed his eyes in frustration and covered the upper part of his face with his free hand, muffling his groan. It's obvious that Taufan is overreacting now about one of them getting in danger.

To be honest, it's annoyed him. They can defend themselves just fine and counter attack their enemies more savage than they're intended. In the end, he silently counted down from three in his mind before speaking with normal tone.

"Gempa is fine. He's not in danger."

Taufan gaped and then pouted at him, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I was really panic, you know."

Halilintar shrugged as he freed Taufan from his grip, letting him dropped to the ground from the height of 10 centimetres up in the air. Not too high for beings like them.

However, Taufan was bending his legs when he was hauled up and so, he almost fell down face planted once his feet touched the ground if he didn't react fast. He scrambled for balance, flailing his arms around and the wind gathered to support his body.

"You're worried for nothing."

"There is nothing wrong with worrying for someone, Hali."

Halilintar huffed at him, not intending to deny or accept Taufan's statement. There's no point in arguing to an airhead like Taufan. So instead, Halilintar walked away to his previous destination, leaving Taufan behind him.

"Wait, Hali!" Taufan scrambled after him.

The station's corridor wasn't empty at all since the time was basically working hours. Every agents could be seen walking pass the duo, busy with their own bussiness. Some of them actually sent various weird gazes at the two elementals, but no one dared to talk about them.

Sensing the gazes, Taufan glanced slightly at those who stared at them. The aliens around them quickly diverted their gazes, whispering lowly to their friends about their current works.

Taufan raised a confused eyebrow at their behaviour. He didn't really get it why would those agents give weird stares whenever their around. It actually didn't give him any discomfort, just curiousity.

He knew, all of them knew, about their popularity among the other power sphere saviours, so they should already be accustomed to this kind of treatments directed to them. Instead of act sheepish or blushing like their owner, the elementals would give straight and positive rensponse, like gratitude or opinion or boasting their best capabilities like one of them.

But ever since they walked freely in three stations, those gazes never leave them. If they want his photograph or sign, they could just ask. Taufan huffed. What's so difficult of asking?

He strode over to the nearest group containing three different colour aliens silently, lips stretched into a wide grin with hands behind his back. Halilintar stopped and turned around once he didn't sense the wind elemental following behind him. His bewildered red eyes darkened as he caught of Taufan sneaking behind a group of aliens.

Taufan sneaked behind as he eavesdropping their conversation from behind.

"So, those two are that famous TAPOPS's cadet? Which one? Uhhh.. Bo... boi.. boy, right...? Oh, wow! It's my first time seeing them. They look so handsome!" The first alien girl with yellow appearance exclaimed excitedly to her friend with blue appearance.

The second answered in slight annoyed tone, "Ish! Don't you know? Those two are his elementals power! Our captain said that his elementals are not the 'real' him. They take after his pyshical appearance!"

The third with pink appearance added, "That's right. By the way, they aren't supposed to go walking out freely without being controlled by Boboiboy. I heard the reason they are out here walking around in our station is because their owner was kidnapped by 'The Destroyer of Star' group."

"Those people?! Why though?" The yellow one gasped.

"Haish! We've been investigating them for years, yet we still don't know their motives! How should we know why they targeted one of us?!" The blue one snapped.

"Gee, calm your ass down, Mira." The yellow one muttered.

Mira scowled, "I will if you didn't ask such silly question, Faria."

"Shh, guys, we're out of topic here!" The pink one hissed, "Anyway, I heard that all of them are really powerful! One of them even destroyed Captain's Vargoba's fleet with one attack!"

"With one attack? That's absolutely crazy! Not only they're handsome, they're also powerful! Ahh, now I really want to take a picture with them. Especially with the green one!" Faria squealed.

"Nuh uh! I like the edgy one. He's so cool and everytime he walk, he kinda give you an intimidating aura. I like how sharp he is when looking at someone." The pink one said with light blush decorating her face.

"What about me? Do any of you want to take a picture with me?"

"Yes, of co–" Faria agreed before widening her eyes at the unfamiliar voice behind her.

The pink one whispered as she stared unblinking at Taufan, "Holy cookies, one of them is talking to us. Good things will surely befall on us today."

"Kola, shh..!" Faria shused her.

Unnoticed to the girls inner turmoil, Taufan was still smiling with his eyes closed as he waited for their replies patiently.

Mira encouraged herself to speak up for her friends, "Umm.. may we?"

Taufan's grin, if possible, grew wider, causing his closed eyes to curled upward.

"Of course! I'd glad to!" He exclaimed.

His eyelids opened up, showing the hidden gem behind. The girls gasped quietly when they made contact with the beautiful blue coloured irises. Their minds immediately compared the blue iris to the expansive ocean as they let themselves be drowned to depth.

That's weird. Since the start, they knew that all elementals have different eyes coloured to resemblanced each their elements. It's beautiful when they saw their pictures, but seeing it this close is not beautiful again. It's mesmerizing.

"So?" The girls snapped out from their dazed state.

Kola stuttered as she clumsily pulled out her private phone out, "A–aumm.. you just have to.. uhh.. stand...? Yeah, stand..! And umm... smile to the camera..."

"Okay!" Taufan nodded before the four of them shifted their positions so Taufan would be in the middle.

Kola raised her private phone high so the four of them could be seen perfectly in the picture, "Okay, here we go. 1.. 2... 3!"

The click sound resounded, imdicating that the picture was already taken. Kola lowered her phone and she and Faria looked through the picture with uncontained happiness. Mira huffed before turning around and bowed at Taufan.

"Thank you very much for taking a picture with us."

"Nah~ The pleasure is all mine." Taufan winked.

Feeling embarassed, the girls hurriedly scurried away after flushing from heads to toes. Taufan watched them as they giggled and talked happily like a high school girls after talkimg with their crushes.

"What's that?" Halilintar frowned at him.

Taufan chuckled, "Helping them.. and maybe also helping ori getting more popular."

"...Ori will be flustered, you're doing useless thing to help him." Halilintar tsk-ed as he turned away, feeling annoyance surged higher inside of him.

The wind elemental gazed at Halilintar's back silently, heart somewhat dropped cold at the blunt reply. It's not like Halilintar rarely gave a sharp comeback to six of them. And when it's happened, they would give back another snarky replies to him just to make him annoyed.

So, before Taufan could think carefully of his reply, it already went tumbling out of his mouth.

"And do you think by giving cold shoulders to everyone here will doing any good to ori?" Taufan mentally slapped himself really hard, harder than Gempa's smack.

"What?"

From the tone alone, he could recognize the threat directed to him. Taufan gave himself a big pat on his shoulder in his mind for not flinching, because he's sure he would have flinched hardly upon seeing the anger flashed in Halilintar's narrowed dark red eyes when he looked up. He realized that the usual bright red ruby eyes the eldest always had seemed to darkened as he stared down at him.

Halilintar growled, "What did you just say, Taufan?"

Taufan took a big inhale because it's rare for Halilintar to call him by name, other than 'airhead'. And from the way Halilintar emphasized his name screamed danger to Taufan's entire being. Yup, he's angry... and maybe a little bit furious at Taufan right now.

"I said, stop ignoring everyone." Taufan sternly said, "We're here not to make more enemies, especially in the place where our owner will be working. We also need every help we can gather to save him."

As soon as his words ended, Taufan found himself stood face to face with the thunder elemental. He noticed that Halilintar had both his eyes narrowed into slits as he stared at Taufan with red electricity sparked occasionally from any parts of his body.

Oh, this station going to be their battlefield sooner or later, Taufan thought solemnly. Sorry, ori. It seemed Laskar Station had to spend money for construction, just like TAPOPS.

"Why? Because you feel pity for them?" Halilintar crossed his arms after leaned back a little from Taufan's space.

Taufan frowned in confusion, "That's no–"

Halilintar sneered, "Because they lost someone dear for them? Or is it because we resemblance Boboiboy the most, so it's our job to cheer them up? Pretending if we are him? Assuring them that everything is fine? Is that right?"

"You get it wrong, Hali! We ca–"

"Just so you know, Taufan. They're not the only one who feels lost. We, the seven of us, also feel lost. Even more than them! They all are nothing to us, so don't waste our time with them!"

"And we are also nothing without our owner, Hali! We are nothing!" Taufan screamed.

Halilintar snarled, "We are not nothin–"

"We are nothing without someone controlling us! That's what I learn after thousand years under my owner's control! I've been drowning to the feeling of excitement everytime we fight, Hali. I crave for it. Especially, everytime we win. It's abnormal, but it give me a sense of freedom. A sense of being alive."

"You're not making any sense, Taufan."

"I know! It's just...!" Taufan felt his eyes getting hot, but he held it, "Everything is just too hard to explain! ...Maybe Solar can explain it to us. I just want Boboiboy to come back to us as soon as possible."

Halilintar became silent for a moment before commenting, "You have changed, Taufan."

"...I–"

"You have became more idiot."

"Hey!"

"I also want him to be back with us again. Still, this problem should have been solved by ourselves. You shouldn't care about them." Halilintar's face hardened, "Those people are supposed to have nothing to do with this. This, is our problem."

Taufan sighed, "You still don't understand, Hali."

Eyebrows scrunched down as Halilintar spoke in warning, "Taufan."

"You know it yourself. This time, our enemies are something that we can't handle alone. They've been on wanted list for years, yet everyone still don't have any clue about their whereabouts. We need every help that offered willingly to us, Hali."

"Taufan." Both hands lowered from chest, fingers flexing as red sparks started to dance again.

"We have to lowered our ego, Halilintar. We can't do this alone. We don't have any transportation to traveled across the galaxy without being criminals while searching for him. Honestly, I also don't want to do this. Everyone here are basically a stranger to us. However, this is a must to do thing for us. Gempa maybe will agree to me. We can't let thing like that time happen to us again."

"Don't–" Breath becoming haggard as fingers twitched rapidly.

"Because of our hatred, we let Boboiboy attacked Retak'ka by himself. Ignoring the danger our instinct had warned. We believed to highly in our powers, believing that this time, we are able to defeat him once and for all. And the next thing we knew, all four– five– of us were stuck again in that dark lonely mindpace of his that we really loathed and swore to never com–"

"Shut up, Taufan!" Halilintar grinded his teeth as red electricity sparked around his eyes, highlighting the clear murderous so intense that it caused Taufan to shivered.

His instinct screamed danger to the wind elemental, thus, he immediately used his battle stance. He gulped, readying himself for any strike directed towards him. Seriously, he actually didn't plan to make Halilintar so angry. In fact, he only want to get his point crossed his mind. He did it, but with a little bit of spices on top.

His eyes caught to late when Halilintar suddenly charged forward to him. Taufan took a step back, an instinct to dodge whatever kind of attack the eldest will give him. The result is obvious, his speed is one point under Halilintar's.

"Do not bring him up. We have agreed to this." Halilintar grabbed the collar of Taufan's jacket and pulled him, forcing him to stare at his menacing glowing red orbs.

Taufan gritted his teeth before his lips curled into a mocking smile, "Agreed? The agreement we have agreed upon doesn't have our signature, Hali. It's not an official agreement."

Halilintar grinded his teeth harder while staring at Taufan's carribean eyes intensely, "That doesn't mean that you could talk about it like it's nothing."

"Because it is nothing! We have been too cowardly about that matter, avoiding it like it's never happened and that's wrong!" Taufan's hissed, "It has become into a part of history, Halilintar. And we can't forget about it. Everyone around that era know what had he done. What we had done to this galaxy!"

Taufan shrugged himself off from the eldest's hold, "And with the event happened weeks ago, it's useless to hide again. Sooner or later, some aliens will also come to Boboiboy, looking for us, fight us, and absorb us again. There's also high possiblity we will get separate again."

"Shut it, Taufan. You're speaking as if you're the Smartypant here." Halilintar sneered.

He swore if there's another words coming out from Taufan's annoying mouth, he would send his Pedang Halilintar[Thunderstorm Sword] to shut him up. However, the reminder of Gempa's thick earth gloved hands succesfully erased the thought. Deep breathe, Halilintar, deep breathe...

"I'm speaking logics, Hali." Taufan grinned, "I'm not that stupid. We're all the same ages. Thosands and more. The seven of us have equal experiences and knowledges. Thinking is just not my principle."

"Beside, you are being sensitive here, Hali. It's so unlike you."

Taufan pointed out. Ever since they came out from the room, Halilintar had been really snappy. It wasn't suppose to be new since the eldest is always full of negative aura, but this time is not his everyday personality. Taufan knew something must be bothering Halilintar now. It's up to Halilintar whether he want to tell him or no.

Typical eldest's behaviour, Taufan huffed. They wouldn't tell anyone their problem before they were being pushed to their limit.

"I'm not being sensitive." Halilintar scowled before darting his eyes to stare anywhere but Taufan's knowing expression.

"Like I will believe that answer." Taufan looked at him doubtfully, "Hali, you know you can always tell one of us if you have problems, right?"

Taufan's eyes stayed longer to observe Halilintar's facial expression. It's only the slightest, but he swore he saw the taut expression on Halilintar's face before shifting to his usuals unfazed expression and walked away, choosing to ignore Taufan's question. His hands, which hung limply on his side, were clenching and unclenching as he contemplating the thoughts in his mind.

Taufan followed not far from behind Halilintar and was about to say something to him, determined for the thunder elemental to speak to him as they round the corner. But both stopped when they spotted a familiar figure standing in front of them.

Those pair of rare golden brown eyes were opened wide in surprised before softly curled up, making their inside fluttering with warm. The previously heavy atmosphere between the two quickly dispersed upon the sight of him.

"Gempa!" Taufan grinned as he ran to him.

"There you guys are. Sorry, I took a long time resting in our room." Gempa sheepishly chuckled before realizing that the two were alone, "Did the investigating already done? Where are the others? Why are you two walking alone?"

"The others are still proceeding with the investigation, Gempa. Bago Go is being difficult." Halilintar growled, remembering all those nonsense that getting on his nerves.

Gempa sweatdropped at Halilintar's expression, "Yes, I can see that."

"By the way, Gempa, Hali's also been really sensitive after coming out from the investigation room. He's like...." Taufan tapped his chin in deep thought, "What's the term on Earth..? Pir.. peur... Oh, yeah! Period girl!"

Previously, Halilintar refrained himself with all his might to not electrocuted the wind elemental for making him angry. But now, he seriously considered to do it harder until the latter can't see the bright sky tomorrow. Only by the thought, Halilintar slowly let his wicked grin stretched widely as his upper bangs made shadow on his shiny red orbs, causing him to look malicious.

Taufan shuddered as he felt a sinister aura intensely radiated from the eldest. Reaching out, he quickly hid behind Gempa and put the latter, whom could only sweatdropped in confusion, in front of him as a shield for the upcoming danger.

The wind elemental whispered, "See! It's only a small tease! Hali would usually just glare or click his tongue if we tease him, right, Gempa? But now, he looks as if he's about to kill me anytime."

As fast as a thunder strike, Halilintar's face morphed into his usual emotionless look and stoicly said, "You're overthinking."

"No, I'm not! I saw it! The way you sinisterly grinned at me!"

"Your eyes are playing trick on you."

Gempa sighed. Honestly, the scene occured in front of him reminded him of their first time awakenimg with only the three of them. Even after all those years, these duo would never quit with their bickering, wouldn't they?

Speaking of past memory...

"Both of you, we have to talk."

___________________________________________

Me : Welp– *run away after almost 5 months hiatus without informing beforehand*

Mann, I never know highschool will be really busy :(

Anyway, I won't discontinued this fanfic to y'all who think I would. However, my time is limited. I still have to study for perfect scores as preparations for my university entrance (although I'm still on 10th grade).

I will still write if I have spare times(*゚∀゚*)

If I'm able to, I will update at every end of the weeks, but well... my schedule is random¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Thank you for all of your support, guys! I'm really happy that y'all still read this even after 5 month not updating :D

And thank you for being patient!!(✿ ╹ ◡╹)b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 602 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
43.2K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
86K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
7.9K 388 18
||I do not own neither Boboiboy or Ninjago|| (Cover Art was drawn by me) ||note: I'm still new to writing fanfiction and it might not be perfect, but...