miss misery; percy jackson²

Por lcvescountdown

if you're gone, why am i still thinking about you? percy jackson x fem!oc ༉‧₊˚✧ [ a series of letters ] ━━━━ ... Más

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
the first letter
the second letter
the third letter
the fifth letter
the sixth letter
the seventh letter
the eighth letter
the ninth letter
the tenth letter
the eleventh letter
the twelfth letter
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
bonus chapter 001

the fourth letter

396 25 5
Por lcvescountdown

dear serena,

i'm barely surviving. i don't know what motivates me to keep going. after your death, i had no reason to keep going, but i still did. i don't exactly know why, but i might have an idea.

i remember the pained look on chiron's face the day we found out. i think we — the whole camp — lost a piece of ourselves because you were gone. maybe you didn't realize it, but you were so important to everyone. remember the day before it all went down? it was you who kept me going.

you saved the gods.

everyone says i'm the hero, but i'm not. the hero isn't the one who kills. i killed. what else did i do? people like you are the heroes. at the darkest times, you're able to create light with your words.

they say words are the only weapon you'll ever need.

i still don't know if they're right.

love, percy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.1K 1.3K 17
☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄ...
5.8K 317 3
ophelia. | ❝ doubt the stars are fire. doubt that the sun doth move. doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt i love. ❞ percy jackson x original f...
2.5K 118 37
❝ My heart, I never be, I never see, I never know ❞ PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS book one of Elaine Delacour (book!) percy jackson x fem!oc The Lig...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...