𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦...

By xoBinnieox

"Why are you playing dumb!" Taehyung had yelled at his brother-in-law well his boyfriend held him back. "Bec... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

490 29 0
By xoBinnieox

13.

It was an awkward morning in the Min's mansion, Yoongi was seated at the head of the table eating his breakfast paying no mind of the awkwardness filling the room. Jimin was feeding Jaeyoon while trying his best not to look at Rui who death glared at him. Hoseok was sitting beside Rui talking to both Jungkook and Taehyung who sat across from him.

Hoseok had tried his best at breaking the awkward atmosphere in the room but it was so thick you could cut it with a knife, exhale the air Jimin didn't know he was holding got up from the table looking at everyone. "I'm um... Going to my room." Getting up from his seat Jimin walked away with Jaeyoon who followed also feeling the heaviness in the room.

"Yoongi... I'll be in your office we um... Have something important to talk about." Hoseok said no wanting to explain why in front of Rui who looked at the older with suspension on her face. "Yeah of course." He to got up and just as the older was about to walk out Rui pulled him into her arms giving the older a kiss on the lips.

Gasps could be heard in the dinning room with big eyes watching. Yoongi pushed Rui away looking at her with disbelief. "Why'd you do that for?" Yoongi asked looking at Rui. The woman smiled as she walked closer to the older wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck. "I just wanna let you know that I love you." The room became quite as Yoongi smiled giving the woman a hug before pulling away making his way to his office.

Quietness filled the room Hoseok didn't know what to say, all the guy knew was Rui wasn't the person she told Yoongi she was. Once seated in his chair Yoongi's smile dropped immediately as he gaged whipping out a tissue from his desk drawer. "What is that womans problem!" Yoongi exhaled feeling gross with the kiss he just had. Hoseok was beyond confused now.

"I- what the hell!" Hoseok questioned as he moved towards the older with eyes that spoke words his mouth couldn't. "I'm not stupid Hoseok, I know why she's here." Smiling at his friend Yoongi and Hoseok came up with a plan and that involved Jimin.

__

Taehyung knocked on Jimin's door once he heard a small 'come in' he opened the door to see Jimin with tear eyes as Jaeyoon layed on his bed sleeping. Worried for the younger Taehyung hurried up to him giving the older a hug. " what's wrong Jiminie?" Taehyung asked once he pulled away. Jimin shook his head and smiled softly at Taehyung. "Just thinking that's all." Taehyung knew it was just thinking.

"Stop laying to me, I know something or someone is bugging you." Sitting beside his best friend Taehyung layed his head on the olders shoulder waiting for his reply. "It's Rui... She keeps calling me a homewrecker reminding me of... You know." Jimin sniffled bring his hand to his nose to wipe it, Taehyung gasps knowing that Jimin's past wasn't something to talk about. "I'm sorry... I wish I could do something about her..." Taehyung sighed as he heard quiet sobs come from his best friend.

"Hear I'll lay with Jaeyoon and you go and calm yourself down?" Taehyung suggested as he stood up from the bed pulling Jimin away from the bed and pushing him out the room. "B-but-" And he was cut off with the door shut right in his face. Sighing Jimin walked down the hall coming close to Yoongi's office. Jimin wanted to see the older but he wasn't sure if the older wanted to see him.

Walking pass the room Jimin made his way to the back off the mansion to see the sun was going down. "Nice isn't it?" Jimin turned to the voice only to see Jungkook standing next to him. Humming to his best friend's boyfriend Jimin walked out the sliding doors with Jungkook following behind.

"My brother is sorry... I know he should be the on saying this but he won't so here I am." Jungkook said aloud as he watched Jimin seat on the parched playing with a rock that was near by. "Why does he act like this? Why can't he just make up his mind?" Jimin question himself more then Jungkook. "It was the way he was taught." Jungkook said sitting beside Jimin.

"Jimin what I'm about to say must stay between us ok?" Jungkook said as he watched Jimin waiting for his reply, once he received a nod Jungkook continued.

"When Yoongi was younger he was the most caring big brother to ever ask for but now... He keeps to himself never letting anyone in." Jungkook explains as he feels sad at how his brother have came to be.

Remember all the times he and Yoongi played around made Jungkook tear up but he needed to finish. "When our mother passed our father strated acting different he never payed attention to us he even started hitting us..." Jungkook stopped talking taking a breather before he continued on.

"One day my brother had enough, I remember he want to our fathers office then the next thing I knew he and Yoongi felt. I haven't seen my brother for a week and when I did he wasn't the same." Looking at Jimin Jungkook smiled softly seeing that Jimin was still playing with the rock.

"He told me that I'll have to grow up too, I yelled asking him why he was pushing me away and so on... And then he told me." Looking at his own lap Jungkook breathe in a shaky breath and smiled like he wasn't about to cry. "He said that our father had taken him on a mission to kill the person who killed our mother... That day Yoongi knew why his father wanted him to show no emotions."

"Once we were old enough to understand the meaning of love and so on our father passed away from health issues which turned a switch on for both me and Yoongi, we had to learn how to live with out our father and sooner or later Yoongi met Rui who helped him feel the emotions he hide, I never liked Rui but I didn't have a say in their relationship." Jungkook said taking breath as he knows that Jimin was now understanding why Yoongi was the way he was.

"Rui made Yoongi happy but he couldn't return the feeling because he didn't want what happened to our mother happen to Rui but later on in the relationship she found out she was pregnant with my brothers kid, all I know was she wanted to abort the child but Yoongi insisted on keeping it... That was the biggest mistake he made... He still thinks that sometimes." It was hard for Jungkook to explain to Jimin why his brother was the way he was because he to knew he was the same but less intense.

"He thinks Jaeyoon was a mistake?" Jimin finally said as he was listening very close to what Jungkook was talking about. "I mean would you? After finding out that the love of your life cheated on you with their ex? Rui left her new born son with Yoongi a week after she gave birth, she told him she'll visit but didn't wanna get to know the kid since he's the reason she stayed with Yoongi." Jungkook said finishing his sentence and turning to Jimin who just nodded.

The two kept quiet Jimin hated himself for trying to force Yoongi to open up he knew that the older needed time to open up to him. Jungkook got up and held his hand out to the younger who gladly took his hand helping him up. "So please understand that Yoongi does care about you he just doesn't know how to show it well." Jungkook add as the two walked into the mansion.

As the two walked in they could hear cries and yells coming from the living room, Jimin ran as fast as he could knowing that Jaeyoon was crying and what he saw broke his heart, there stood Rui slapping the boy as she yelled at him asking why he didn't love her and why he didn't call her mom. It pissed off Jimin.

"Let go of him now!" Jimin demanded as he ran up to the both of them trying to grab the boy from his mother who was hitting him. Jungkook looked at what was going on and ran to his brothers office.

"You bitch! You did this all you did was ruined everything for me!! You took Yoongi away from me and my son!!" Rui yelled as she let go of Jaeyoon and went up to Jimin pushing him as she slapped and hit Jimin every where. As much as Jimin wanted to fight back he couldn't he knew he was weak just like his family told him. Yes Jimin was different from his family members he knew being an artist wasn't going to get him anywhere he also knew he ruined everything where he goes just like now.

Rui kept hitting Jimin until he was bleeding but what pissed her off the most was he was letting her. "Why aren't you hitting back you weak man!!" Rui continued to yell. "Stop!" A loud yell was heard, both Rui and Jimin looked at the owner of the voice who stood tall though he was just as short as Jimin maybe teller.

"Take her to the basement I'm done playing this game of hers." Yoongi said as he walked up to Jaeyoon who was curled up on the sofa trying to hide from Rui. "You can't do this to me Min Yoongi!! I know you love me still you can't let that piece of shit ruin it!!" Rui yelled as Hoseok held the woman firmly dragging her to the basement.

Yoongi walked over to Jimin who just sat on the floor not wanting to get up. He knew that Rui was right about him ruining everything he knew no one was going to love him. "Jimin... Come on get up." Yoongi demanded as he held his hand out while the other was hold Jaeyoon. Looking up from the floor Jimin took Yoongi's hands and was pulled towards the olders room.

Yoongi layed Jaeyoon on his bed making sure he was in his bed time clothes before putting all his attention on the younger who sat in the corner. "Come here Jimin." Yoongi spoke with a soft voice, getting up Jimin slowly made his way towards Yoongi. Once in front of the other Yoongi grabbed the youngers hand pulling him into the bathroom sitting him on the counter.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jimin stuttered wondering why Yoongi was acting this way again. Sighing Yoongi looked up at Jimin who was eyeing him already. "Because I wanna strat over." Was all Yoongi said as he strated to look for the first aid kit to fix up Jimin.

__

Hoseok and Taehyung were in Yoongi's room coming up with a plan to deal with Rui and her boyfriend. Yoongi knew what the man's true intentions where when he handed Rui over to him without a fight. "So your telling me Jimin is going to be the main focus?" Taehyung questioned not wanting his best friend to get hurt.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but it's the easiest way to kill that bastard. Plus if we don't Jimin well be taken away because he wants him." Yoongi explained hoping Taehyung understood what was going to happen for the next few months.

"Fine but if anything and I mean anything happens to him I'll be the one killing you." Taehyung huffed taking his seat. Hoseok chuckled before he to took a seat. "So when are you going to let Jimin in?" Hoseok openly said hoping he gets the answer. Yoongi shot a glare at his friend before rubbing his forehead.

"For the last time Hoseok I don't do feelings." Yoongi explained hoping Hoseok understood he didn't wanna talk about this right now. On the other hand Taehyung was frowning knowing damn well his best friend had caught feelings for the older. "Stop playing with his feelings, he's gone through enough pain already." Taehyung said coldly getting up and walking out the room.

__

"Why so sudden?" Jimin asked Yoongi who was cleaning the dry blood of his face. "I... I don't know." Yoongi honestly said hoping to not be another fight between the two. "If you don't know don't force yourself." Jimin sadly said as he looked anywhere but at Yoongi.

"I mean I know I just don't... Know." Yoongi said wanting to open up to Jimin but he keeps stopping himself. Jimin seen the war he was having with himself in his eyes. Sighing Jimin stopped Yoongi from cleaning his face of blood and wrapped his arms around the older instead. "I'll wait for you... Take as long as it takes to open up... Just please don't push me away." Jimin said knowing Yoongi a little better then before. Letting a sigh of relief out Yoongi hugged back.

"Thank you Jimin." Yoongi said pulling away from the younger to continue the fix up on Jimin. Jimin had a few small cuts on his face due to the hits Rui threw at him along with alot of bruises where Rui hit harder. "There that should do for now." Yoongi said looking at the now fixed Jimin with Band-Aids here in there.

"Let's get to bed." Yoongi then said helping Jimin off the bathroom counter and pulling him into his bedroom where Jaeyoon layed smiling in his dream. "I'll head to my room the-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi who through an oversized t-shirt at him and a pair of gray joggers that were too small for him. "Put these on and hop into bed." Yoongi said grabbing his clothes and want back into the bathroom to change.

Unsure Jimin changed and waited in bed laying down beside Jaeyoon who soon snuggled up to him. Not long after Jimin fall asleep forgetting that he was in Yoongi's room. "Cute." Yoongi said to himself as he looked at both Jimin and Jaeyoon cuddled up with each other, putting his clothes in the dirty basket he to joined the two laying down beside Jimin and without a second thought pulled the smaller into his arms soon falling asleep shortly after.

____
___
__

OMG I BELIEVE THIS IS MY SECOND OR THIRD LONGEST CHAPTER😱

Anyways I hope you liked it🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 1 11
Fear, chaos and turbulence was felt in the air. "Yoongi," - I whispered out in tears, covering my face with hands.
182K 5.9K 36
His attitude made Jungkook want to punch him so hard he fell to the floor...But it also drew his innocent heart in... "Go Away Bunny~Boy" "Hmm...Mak...
44.9K 1.4K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
218K 8.4K 29
[completed] "Why do you hate me?!" Namjoon yelled. "I dont, my heart just can't handle being around you."