Soulmates (BTS × Reader)

By kpopfan1800

Y/N is a 18 years old girl with serve depression and lots of suiced thoughs and self harm and was never happy... More

Introductions
Chapter one ~ Finding the last soulmate
Chapter two ~ Meeting
Chapter three ~ Music Class
Chapter Four ~ Car Accident
Chapter Five ~ Y/N's family
Chapter Six ~ Y/N's buliding
Chapter Seven ~ Reading Time
NEW STORY!!
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
Chapter Eight ~ NILLILI MAMBO
Chapter Nine ~ The End

New Story

163 3 1
By kpopfan1800

Hii
So I just posted a new story.

The Korean IT group has caught BTS attention on the Instagram.

It a Instagram story its not that bad you could check it out if you want to.

I also have some other stories published like.

BTS & Siblings

Yarmilla and Andrei are brother and sister. They have they own restaurant and are unseparate. After finding the place they go shopping for the things they needed and then they went to the bar where they got drunk and meet seven guys. A year later the same seven guys walk into the restaurant. Will they life change or not? What will happen when they find their are they soulmates?

"No we should go to Korea"

"No i wanna go to Japan"

"I know Korean more than Japanese"

"And i know more Japanese then Korean"

She looked at her brother with puppy eyes.

"Ok! We are going to Korea"

Or

His Mom

Y/N is a 25 years old girl that has a 16 year old son. Her aunt and uncle aka Jungkooks parents gave Jungkook to her when he was ten and she was eighteen. Right before they died.

Anyways feel free to check them.
Have a nice day
Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
31.1M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...