๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’

By luvsosaaaa

New book.. hope you guys enjoy More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐’.
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

626 23 12
By luvsosaaaa

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

Getting out the shower, I lotion and oil my body down with my Victoria's Secret collection.

I was getting ready to go to this party with Jabrea, apparently the whole city gon be there and I wanna start going out more anyway. I don't have nothing else to really do.

Apparently one of Jabrea's friends Asiyah or sum Invited her, but Tamara going with us so this should be fun.

I honestly wouldn't mind a friendship with Tamara, we just gotta talk more but sometimes my shyness gets the best of me.

Brother🐗🖤
5:29pm

Aye u ready?

Almost, u was gon pick me up?

I mean if u ready I can🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm not, plus I was gon pick Jabrea up.

T picking her up I thought

give me her number cs jabrea
ain't say nothing.

+773-429-8920

-

Tbaby 😻
5:33pm

Heyy, this Ky. What's the plans for tn? like the rides & stuff.

Heyy boo, and Idek myself
Jabrea said she was gon figure it out and never said nothing 😩😅

as always🤦🏾‍♀️, what u feel like doing?

I can come get y'all n we can meet the rest of em there, send me ur address
oh and the scammers and drug dealers gon be out so get cute bitch😘😂

ughhhhh😭, okay. See you soon

Lol li white ass "see you soon"

😭😭😭
read at 5:38pm
-
-
"Heyyyyy bitch you look good" Tamara shouted at the window as I approached her car that was blasting "movie" by Megan Thee Stallion ft. Lil Durk.

AN: y'all this song is so fyeee ugh his my shit fr!

"Thank youuu you look good too" I said talking over the music as I entered the car closing the door behind me.

"I'm tryna get drunk tonight fa real, like blackout drunk"

"Aw you one of dem?" I asked tilting my head

"What's that supposed to mean" she asked raising her eyebrow glancing back and forth between me and the road as she sped on the expressway.

"One of them people that like getting drunk fa real"

"Yeah, liquor be tasting like juice on foe nem" she said making us both burst out into laughter.

talm bout on foe nem

"Ion really drink like that but I do wanna start trying shit so you gotta put me on" I stated pulling down the mirror putting on lipgloss.

"Yess you gon be my drinking buddy?"

"Ion know bout all that na.. lil too much dip on ya chip"

"Mannn anyway, it's some more of our friends there u gotta meet, they coo as hell. And tell yo sister to come outside" she said pulling up in front of my mama house.

"Damn how many of y'all is it? and Ight" I said going to my contacts and clicking on hers deciding rather if I wanted to FaceTime or text.

I decided to FaceTime her to get her attention faster and she answered on the fourth ring. Think she so hollywood, better answer my call on the first ring.

"Yeah?"

"We outside come on" I said and she immediately hung up and a few seconds later she came running out the door with a purse in her hand.

"GIRL WHY U RUNNING IAN GOING NOWHERE" Tamara shouted out the window making us all laugh.

"Man shut y'all ass up Ight, I haven't been out in a minute so not too much on me" Jabrea said getting in the back closing the door and then proceeding to slide over to the middle.

"Awe Jabrea yo boyfriend coming" Tamara said looking at Jabrea in the mirror with a devilish grin on her face making us both furrow our eyebrows.

"What y'all making that face for?"

"What boyfriend?"

"Why you grinning like that?" I chuckled.

"Girl Jordan, you know that's yo neeegaaaa"

"But I'm with Dayvon-"

"Who?" Me and Tamara asked in unison with a confused facial expression on both our faces.

"Y'all irritating, anyway play sum lil herb"

"I got u"

Yeah my name G Herbo
I like nasty bitches
I like classy bitches
Lil' face ashy bitches
I got ratchet bitches, bossed up bad bitches
Foreign swag bitches
Birkin bag bitches
Ion' want that stupid bitch, boogie steal basic shit
All that makeup shit, man I hate that shit
Why yo' eyebrows fake? Bitch erase that shit
Bitch I'm high as fuck
I'm just tryin' fuck
Bitch I'm high as fuck
You know I'm tryin' fuck
I'm a go so berserk, That's why i'm off this perk
My ambitious bitch, face-time me on her way to work
Yea a lil stripper bitch, talk to me on her way to twerk
She like Gucci slides, buy em two at a time
Call her suicide, she tryin' suicide
On her gram she so happy, call her cutie pie
She do dat to hide her cold heart cause she blue inside
Pull up in a new G-Wags, got blue body paste so rue inside
And my project bitch got her seat belt off, told her lil deuce deuce in da ride
Can't trust not one bipolar hoe, fuck around tell the truth in a lie
Down south lil' bitch, 5'2 real thick, white and gold lil' tooth onna side

-
-
"This bitch crackin, and it's jumping innis Mf" Tamara said as we got our the car together seeing people damn near everywhere you looked.

I fixed my hair as we approached the huge crowds, the current song playing was "who want smoke" remix.

"Heyy Ky"

"Hey Xakylaa"

"Hey frienddd"

"Heyy" I responded to people I knew from either Instagram or from being around. I guess u could say I was a lil well known. Got a lil clout.

As me and Jabrea followed Tamara, she led us directly to everybody. Javon, Tre, Jordan, Lashawn, and about 2 other dudes I didn't recognize.

"What up y'all" Tamara said dapping them up and giving some side hugs.

"Awe Ky and Jabrea this Fredo and Cinco" she said introducing us to the other boys I had never seen. I guess these were the other friends she was talking about.

They was fine but they wasn't alll that fine.

I looked over observing everyone to see Trevon staring at me with low red eyes, indicating that he's high.

Whew that nigga fine.

"Fuck u all in my face fa?" I asked mugging him making all the attention turn towards the both of us

"Man who u talking to" he asked stepping towards me sizing me up with licking his bottom lip.

"You" I said looking up at him

"..."

"ANYWAY" Cinco shouted disturbing what was going on

"Bruh shut yo pickle head ass up" Jamell said mugging him

"I'll take yo bitch wit this pickle head too"

"So you'll take ha?" He asked pointing to Jabrea who had all her attention on her phone.

"My sis ain't no bitch" Tamara spoke up with a mug on her face.

"See this why youn got a nigga cause u always got sum to say" Fredo said mean mugging her

How he gon get mad cause she said my sister ain't no bitch, goofy.

"Wassup wit u" a girl said coming up to Javon running her hand down his chest. She looked a lil familiar, probably from seeing her on FaceTime or something.

"Shiid u tell me" he said licking his lips as she grabbed his hand and led him into the crowd.

thirsty ass

"Man we gone" Tre said grabbing me pulling me away from the group

"Where we going?" I asked as he continued leading me through the party

"Somewhea else" he said lowly with his arm still wrapped around my wrist.

"U smoke?" He asked as we entered the kitchen where there were less people.

"No, I've never smoked actually." I said honestly

"Wanna learn?"

"I don't know.."

"It's up ta u" he said rolling up licking the blunt looking me in my eyes

"u drink?" I asked

"Not really but I do sometimes, u"

"A lil bit, Tamara said that she gon get me to start drinking more"

"U do not need to be partying wit ha ass, gon have u twerking on top of cars and shit" he said shaking his head

"That's the perfect reason why I should party with her"

"Man you gon end up in jail gon be blew as hell"

"Nigga always hating, I'm finna go drink wit ha" I said walking away to go and find her. I highly doubt I'll find her but I'm hoping I get lucky.

"Oh sorry" I said bumping into a tall figure who was way taller than me with a lil buff chest.

"U good" I heard the familiar voice say making me immediately look up to see Kavell— who was supposed to be in college. 

He still fine— actually got a lil finer if you ask me.

"What you doing here?" I asked him shocked— but am excited shock. Somebody finna get they nigga backkkkk

girl shut up would if he married

right right.

"Man Issa long story but ion go to Clark nomo." He said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh damn sorry to hear that"

"What?" He said trying to hear me over all the loud talking and music.

"I said sorry to hear that!" I shouted repeating myself.

"Yeah but I think we needa talk, cause on some real shit- Girl come on we supposed to be drinking let's go" Tamara said interrupting snatching me away before I could even respond.

𝖪𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖩𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖲

It had been a minute since I seen Ky, but I'm glad I saw her cause I was gon hit her up eventually.

Some dumb shit happened so I got took out of Clark, but after all that ion even feel like college for me anymore.

Plus that shit was the reason me and Ky ain't together nomo, she claim that she wanted me to really get the 'college experience' and didn't want me to have to worry about being committed and focusing on our relationship on top of my future.

She had a point even though I didn't agree I knew it was for the best, but now that I'm back home I plan to get her back.

I see she start coming out more and got some new friends cause I don't know who that other girl is but she seem like a hoe and ion like my girl having hoe friends. Bad influences.

I decided to step out and get some fresh air cause it smelt like fried corn chips and hot ass and I couldn't take the odor no more.

"What up foe" my best friend Jay said dapping me up

"What up, took yo ass forever to get hea what u been doing?"

"Nigga I was getting ready u kno I gotta get fresh fa these lil shorties" he said looking around then proceeding to stare down the girls who came out the house.

Thirsty ass mf

"But as a man it shouldn't take that fucking long to get ready, that shit fa females gang" I said with a small shrug.

"Ion need u to give me lecture on what to do wit my body nigga, speaking of bodies u needa catch one cause all the fine hoes out tonight"

"On foe nem" Brandon said coming out of nowhere with a double cup in his left hand and proceeding to shake us up with his right.

"What up boa u been M.I.A" Jay said

"Nigga I been around, jus not wit y'all. But y'all tryna go on a 3 man?"

"Fuck no"

"Hell yea"

"Why u say no Vell?"  He asked as him and Jay laughed making me blank face the both of them.

Dumb ass nigga always thinking some shit funny now when I shoot off they knee caps it ain't gon be shit funny nomo.

Gon be crippled

"Cause u bitch ass niggas made me take one fa the team, straight up bitched me but that ain't happening nomo."

"Aye foe chill that was a one time thing, shorty ass was burnt out though" Brandon said cackling almost losing his balance.

I should trip his fat face ass

"On my mama hoe was fried" Jay said laughing along with Brandon while I stood there irritated.

"Y'all ain't shit" I muttered pulling out my phone getting on Instagram. Ian have shit else to do cause they ass just real life blew me.

"Man go!" I heard a dude shouting at a familiar face pushing a female out the house.

"Dayvon u don't gotta keep touching me! I heard you the first time" I heard Jabrea yell at him as she made her way to what I was assuming his car.

"..."

"..."

"That's something u watch from a DISTANCE!" someone yelled making everybody laugh.

Ian know what was going on but it wasn't my business, long as she ain't fa real putting his hands on her ima stay in my business.

I decided to go back in the house cause a nigga was hungry, I was feening fa some skittles but I know they ain't have nunnadet.

As I was tryna get my way to the kitchen, I saw flashes pointing in the same direction. When I looked over, I saw Xakyla getting a bottle of patrón poured in her mouth and the girl from earlier was the one pouring it.

Shaking my head, I finally made it to the kitchen to see all the damn snacks was gone. Now I was really ready to go.

"Oouuu hey Kavell" Asia said coming up to me rubbing on my arm making me snatch away from her immediately.

Ian even know she still be around, I thought they ass graduated already or finna graduate.

"Watch out" I mugged her leaving out empty handed.

Ion know why mfs feel the need to touch me when approaching me or talking to me, if u ain't Ky get yo ass on.

*POW POW POW POW*

Four gunshots rang out causing everybody to scream and run out of the exits nearly trampling people.

As I was tryna get out I heard Ky's scream

"Get the fuck off me!" I heard her yelling and as I made my way to her I found her getting damn there ran over my a herd of people.

I pulled her up and we ran out making it to my car as I put her in the passengers seat closing the door and then walking over to my side.

"Dumb ass people I tell u" she scoffed reclining the seat back closing her eyes.

"mhm" I mumbled speeding off getting far away from the party so we'd be away from all of that.

"Wait where my phone at??" She jumped up feeling her pockets and looking all around the car.

"Hea" I said tossing it in her lap seeing a small smile grow on her face.

"Thank u"

"Mhm, I see u still always losing yo stuff"

"I misplaced it, it's a difference thank you" she said rolling her eyes playfully.

"The more u roll yo eyes the looser yo lashes get" I stated bluntly.

"You for real?" She asked pulling the window down examining her eyes and then her entire face.

"Nigga stop playing wit me" she said mushing my head almost making me hit it on the window.

Heavy handed man

"If I would've hit my head I would've killed us both"

"Boonk" she said pushing my head onto the window making me look at her with a serious expression

"U play too fucking much" I muttered

"sooooooooo whaaaaatttttt" she said leaning over yelling in my ear letting me smell all of the liquor.

"Back yo yo breath stank"

"Damn it prolly do, hollon" she said pulling a stick of mint gum out her purse and tossing it in her mouth.

"Okay, now it shouldn't" she nodded tossing the empty wrapper out the window.

"Ian used to see u drunk." I said looking her up and down

"cause I don't drink, duh" she said popping her neck a little then proceeding to laugh out of the blue.

"Get out" I said pulling up to her mom house.

"I don't live here I got my own crib shorty" she said making me huff and slouch down in my seat.

"Why u acting like I'm bothering you?" She asked leaning over in my face

"I'm not I'm jus tired, whea u live at na?"

"Around here, hea I typed it in yo gps thingy"

"Ight"

-
-
"Thanks for dropping me off I realllyyyy appreciateeee itttttt" she said grabbing her stuff.

She definitely need to get some good sleep.

"No problem"

"Give me kiss" she said looking at me with her hand on the door handle

With no hesitation I leaned over grabbing her chin kissing her gently while sucking on her bottom lip a lil bit.

"Bye" she said getting out walking to the door. I watched her unlock it and then walk in before driving off.

-
-
-

Chapter eight complete, I'm tired as hell and I got school tmr, so if this chapter ass or the grammar messed up my apologies.

Do y'all watch All American homecoming? If u don't you should it's really good, it's on the CW app for free. (It's a lot of commercials tho)

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. โ€ข Read it in dark mode for a better experience. โ€ข The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...