Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

deeds

375 21 3
By taeulvkim

Hey
I am going, i can't stay more, my family must be worried i have to reach home before they wake up and start searching for me.

Bye
Czarina

She placed the edge of the paper under the notepad, she didn't know why she lied about going home, when she is clearly going somewhere else rather than home.

With a Last glance she walks out of the room, she has the urge to look for ryan before leaving, but she didn't know his room, and she can't take the risk for them to wake up before she leave, she was about to head out but halt in her place when her eyes fall on a big photo frame hanged on the right side of the wall, a mocking smirk appear on her lips looking at the frame, the only difference is that she is not anyone but herself, she is moking her fate, which is so Fucked up, she can't believe her fate is so cruel that it keeps playing with her, and the game is going on, she is unable to decide whether to laugh, cry or shout at her fate.

Czarina : so you are also one of them, it seems you all Evans are swear to fuck my fucked up life..

She said while looking at the big photo frame, she smiled bitterly and with a heavy heart she walked out of the mansion without looking back, the whole mansion and its surroundings are empty, as vyan order every guards nd worker to get out and gaurd the main gate, she started to walks towards the main door, it's cool outside most of the area is covered with orange light as the sun started to raise, as closer as she is getting to the main gate, her each nd every step she is taking towards gate, away from them she feels like she is not only moving out but she is losing the most important part behind.

She hugged herself to get some warmth as she kept heading towards the main gate, and soon she reached there, the guards who were in charge of security stopped her for their routine checking, after doing the routine security checking they let her go without asking a single question, coz it's not new for them to see a girl coming out of the mansion, they have seen this before many times, all these years they learn one thing that they shouldn't't poke there nose in there masters businesses, but in between all of them one gaurd seem deeply interested in her, he is the same guard whom she save from vyan warmth unintentionally, he keeps looking at her all the time, his eyes didn't left her disappearing figure..

She keeps walking lost in her own world, she herself doesn't know where she is going, nothing can affect her anymore, after what she saw inside the mansion just now, but soon a voice rang in that deserted street, which makes hers to stop in her track ..

?? : Excuse me..

Normally she never paid attention to such things, but today was different she herself doesn't know why she looks back at the sound. Maybe because she really wants someone to call her, to stop her, to comfort her, to hug her, or to atleast ensure her that everything will be alright, even if it will be the biggest lie, she didn't care, she jst need to hear those words more than anything, she trun around to look at the direction from wherever the voice came, only to find out a guy wearing the same uniform like those guards in evan mansion coming towards her trying to catch up with her, nd soon he stops in front of her panting heavily, he looks so much younger than other's gaurds she saw there..

?? : Yo..u.. yo...

He tried to say between his panting, but czar cut him off..

Czarina : yes,.. do we know each other..

Her brow frown in confusion, tht guard immediately shook his head. Still panting.

?? : Thank you..

she tilted her head waiting for him to continue..

?? : If you haven't speak against young master, i should have dead till now..

He said rubbing his nape with a nervous smile, and czar swears she should have ignored him like she normally ignored others who tried to approach her, only if he didn't look like her brother Aiden who gives the same expression whenever he did something mischievous. These guys dress up like those guards reminds her of Aiden in some unexplainable way. Or are these only her imagination made by her desperate heart who wants to be embraced by any of her family members or bestfriend protective arms..

Czarina : you are cute like my addy..

She can't help but extend her hands to mess his hair just the same way she did with Aiden and Ethan, she doesn't know why but she misses them, she misses xavy, she misses her family, she misses herself, her old self which is kind-hearted, bubbly, friendly, she misses herself, she misses the part in herself which she lost years ago due to others the cruelity, and sins.

she was also once an angel before she falls from the heaven and become an broken angel..

Even with that grave anger issue of her, she never heart an innocent soul, she only punish those who deserves to get punish.

Once She was an angel, that can made even the devil want to get to heaven..

They all accept her to be an angel
But they forget that They should create heaven for her
Angel doesn't leave in hell..

She's got the eyes of innocence
The face of an angel.
A personality of a dreamer.
And a smile that's hide more pain than you can even imagine.

She is broken inside out, but she never let others to see these side of hers, she is good at hiding.. she really is..

She smiles a little it's been years since she let someone see this soft side of her, especially some outsider, it seems like the wall she built around her to Protect herself and her already broken heart has finally started to break.

?? : Huh

He blinked his eyes twice, as a pink tint started to crept on his cheeks, yes he is blushing, how the hell he'll not blush when someone as beautiful as czar will give him such comment..

She shook her head with a slight smile and again turned around to Leave but again get stop by him..

?? : Wait.. don't go.. here

She sighed nd again turn around, only to find him extended his hands in which he is holding a white rose, she looks at the white rose nd like always an genuine smile crept on her lips.

During security check she noticed different colours of roses were planted on both sides of the main gate, but her eyes was stuck on those particular white rose, she has the urge to pluck one but didn't get the chance to..

?? : For you as an thankyou gift..

He said shyly again rubbing his nape..

Czarina : thanks cutie..

She immediately accept it, first she can't say no to white roses, nd second when those roses are given by someone with geniune intention, the hell she is going to reject it, no matter how cruel she is but she genuinely respect when someone show there genuine concern, as it is really rare now a days to have someone care for you without any expectations, so she really appreciate when she meet someone like these little gaurd, who showed his genuine concern nd appreciate her help which she did unintentionally, these is the side of her which not many people's knows, as she never let outsiders see this side of hers, but today she didn't feel like to hide her self behind her cruel facade, this guy give her a good brotherly vibe.

?? : Oh...h buy the way iam rey..

He introduced himself extendeding his hands which she gladly accepted nd they both shook there hand.

Czarina : czarina nice to meet you, can you do me a favor..

Rey smiles and nodded showing his bunny teeth which reminds her of her overly possessive twin brother..

Czarina : can you hug me and say everything will be alright..

She blunt out, there a tint of pain in her eyes which she is trying to hide, ria tilt his head confusedly, complementing with himself whether he hear it correctly or not..

Czarina : can you..

She repeated while extending both of her arms waiting for the hug she really needed more than anything, he looks hesitated at first but after looking at her hopeless eyes he can't help but complied, he take few steps closer to her nd hug her, she hug him back, her eyes get closed automatically..

Czarina : say it...

She softly taps on his back...

Rey : oh.. yehh.. mmm..

He mubbled coming out of his confused trance..

Rey : everything will be alright don't worry..

He tapped on her back assuringly while saying the word she really wanted to hear at that time.. i hope so she mumbled back in low tone but he heard it clear enough, but didn't comment or say anything, then after a good couple of minutes she pulled away..

Czarina : i hope if next time we'll ever see each other you'll be the same, just don't let others snatch your sincerity..

And she left from there, leaving a confused rey with thousands of questions, without giving him a chance to say a single word, he didn't understand what her words meant.

She keeps walking and walking until she finds a small shop with an public booth, she wants to make a call but she remembers she didn't have any cash with her, she glide her hands into her pockets hoping to find something but to her dismay it's empty, she sighed never in her life she has thought tht she has to face these kind of situation where she didn't even have a single penny to even make a phone call, who will ever imagine that heir of yohaness empire will stand in front of a small shop empty handed, she smiled mokeingly, but these time she is not mokeing someone else but herself,

She keeps looking at the booth, until she sees an old woman coming out of the small shop with a sweet smile, she looks like an kind soul, so hesitantly she decided to do the thing she never did before, and tht is asking for help from a stranger, no matter how awkward it looks like she had to do it, thts the only option she had left with.

With an deep sighed she make her way towards that old lady, who is dusting the windows of the shop.. czar clear her throat to get her attention, which she get immediately,.

Old lady : yes dear...

That lady turned around with her most genuine smile, czarina didn't know how to say it, she never was in these kind of situation before, so with another Deep Sighed she started

Czarina : ummm actually i need to made a phone call, but i forgot my wallet, but i promise I'll pay as soon as my friend will come to pick me up..

She show tht lady her crossed fingers like she is promising to pay her back as soon as possible, nd tht lady smile widely..

Old lady : it's KKK young lady, you can call whoever you want.

Czarina sighed in relief listening her reply..

Czarina : i promise I'll pay as soon my friend come..

Old lady : no problem, it's not a Big deal..

Tht old lady replied with her usual smile, czar immediately turn around and about to enter the booth but stop in her track when that old lady call for her,

Old lady : wait take these

Czarina turned around to see that lady extending her hands towards her, There was a small card like paper in her hands, czar confusedly took the paper and Started to read, There were some kind addresses were printed with the name of the shop in it..

Old lady : you seems new here, it will help you to give your friend your exact location..

Tht lady again said with an genuine smile, czar look at her and smile back.

Time skip....

She dialled the particular number of that only person whom she badly wants to talk now, and tht number belongs to no one but her only bestfriend Xavier, she swears if soulmates exit than without any doubt Xavier will be her soulmates, that how much he understands her, nd she understands him, she knows very well that her stupid best friend haven't sleep for a bit, she can bet that now he must be staring at his mobile or the door of his home hoping for her to come back or atleast give him a call to informing about her well being..

And as expected after only 2 rings he immediately picks up..

Xav : hello..

He didn't let her speak as he himself talk first..

Czarina : xavy can you pick me up..

She can hear him sighed as soon as she speaks but soon his voice comes out as a worried tone as she continues..

Xav : what happened, where are you, where is ryan.

His voice is enough to tell her that he is getting panicked.

Czarina : just pick me up, we'll talk later..

She ignored his question, nd now xay is more than 100 % sure that, there something wrong, something happend, but he decided to be quite for now nd keeping his questions for later when they meet..

Xav : where are you, I am coming right away..

She read the address written in the paper..

Czarina : come fast I'll be waiting..

Xav sighed, he can sense there's something bothering her, and she needs her best friend right now more than anything else..

Xav : jst stay there, I'll be there as soon as possible..

She can hear him starting his car engine, mean he is on the way

Czarina : byee have a safe drive i love you.

And she hung up the call giving xav almost a heart attack as he abruptly stopped his car with a jerk as soon as those magical words left czarina's lips , he knows that she said "i love you" in a friendly manner, offcourse she loves him he is her bestfriend afterall, he himself said her "i love you" for God knows how many times, which she always takes as a friendly way, but it's the first time she said it herself without him saying it first, which means only one thing and that is something changed, she changed, her emotions changed, her mind is messed up, which is not a good sign, he need to reach her as soon as possible, he again started his car nd speed up the engine, his gps is indicating his destination is 2 to 3 hr afar from were he is now, he has to go fast..

Meanwhile while czar come out of the booth and sit in the small stool present infront of the shop, that old lady offer her to come inside and wait but she reject it, she hugged her knees looking down, after meeting tht guard there's something bothering her, she can't help but think if something bad happened to her brother, what she'll do, wouldn't she do the same what Sam did to her, or Maybe worst, these thoughts keeps bothering her from past 1 years, she is not angry at sam anymore coz when she relates herself with him, she can understand why he punish her like this.

Warning ⚠️
Mention of torture and rape.. you can skip it you are uncomfortable with such topics..

Flashback....

5 year's ago..
Year 2017

Czarina is standing infront of a closed metal door she can clearly hear the painfull scream of a guy, who is screaming for God knows how many hours, he is been torture for some sin he commit, but deep inside there's something in her which keeps screaming that justin can't do something like tht for which he is being punished. Yup that guy inside the torture room is justin, whose being torture brutally..

It's good that these small ware house is present in middle of forest so no one can hear what's going inside it.

Czarina : what the hell is going on inside, what your guards are doing, and why the hell you are not letting me to go inside..

She shouted at shelly who was sitting in her swirl chair sipping on the glass full of wine, a satisfied smile never left her lips listening to the painful scream of justin, his screams are sending Euphoric to her each an every spine..

Shelly : calm down czar baby, he is getting what he deserves..

After rejecting me shelly mumbled these words under her breath. She is so calm nd conserved like she is doing some kind of charity for poor people, but the reality is totally different her doing is anything but holy..

Justin : please,, please...no..no.. please.. no not anymore..aghhhh. stop... Stoggggpppp.

Another painful scream from Justin can be heard, his screams is ranging in the small ware house, czar closed her eyes cleanching her fist, even through all the proof and evidence she got from shelly he deserves to be beaten up to plump, because what he did is unforgivable but still once he was there friend, nd listening your own friend screaming in pain is something no one can digest easily..

Czarina : let me in, I want to ask him a few questions, after that I'll end him with my own hands..

She said, having enough of his screams and crying she wants to end his sufferings, that the least she can do for the sake of there friendship, she is still unable to believe that Justin was behind the whole mess, the justin she knows was a boy with cute nd bubbly nature, she still can't believe he was the one who can commit sin like that.

It all happens week ago during there annual function, Someone raped and kill Clare brutally and put all the blame on Xavier, which completely ruin his image in front of the whole campus, clare is one of there classmate who get missing after there annual function, she was last seen with justin at the main gate, she was full drunk at tht time when her drunk figure was carried out from the venue by justin, after 2 days they find her dead body fully naked covered with bruises there's not a single place in her body which was remained without a deep cut mark, someone raped her while cutting each and every inch of her body, tht monster didn't even leave her private areas, when the vedio photage of her with justin come out, everyone are shock, czar nd Xavier where unable to believe tht justin can did something like tht..

Xavier trust him more than himself, that's why he cover up for him infront of everyone saying he was there with justin when he drop clare infront of her home safely after that they both went xav home for taking a nap, actually it's not a complete lie, he indeed went back to the venue after dropping a drop drunk Czar to her home, he went back to pick justin, but he was not there not even his car so he went back to his home thinking maybe he went back with someone.

Hence he lied to everyone, coz more than those footage he believes in his friend justin, who can be anything but a ruthless monster who will treat a girl like these, its not Justin, he can't do something this much inhumane, he decided to find out the truth first before simply blaming him for something, whom no one knows if he really did it or not, nd there's something called gut feeling which is telling him tht someone is trying to frame justin, and he has to find out who ?

That's when Shelly proposes the idea of transferring Clare's body to one of the hospitals owned by shelly family, to get the accurate results without the fear of getting the results manipulated by someone , and within 2 days they get the results and the semen they found from clare body match with justin, czar nd xav where shocked when they found that result, they are unable to believe their eyes,

So xav decided to go and talk to justin face to face before coming into any stupid conclusions as his gut Feeling are still unable to believe the report, he informed czar that he is going to confront justin before coming to any conclusions nd for that he is going to Justin's home to meet him as justin didn't show up from the day they found clare deadbody.

xav indeed went to talk to him but he didn't come back the whole night and the next day when czar went to justin house to look for Xavier, she found him (xav) brutally beaten up inside of justin house, her heart Cleanched at the sight she feels like someone took her breath away from her, she is already dealing with her first ever heartbreak and now these.

looking at her best friend in such conditions is not less than the worst nightmare, she immediately calls for an ambulance, which comes within 5 to 10 min, after admitting xav to the hospital, xav undergo emergency Surgery which went on for more than 3 hours and when the surgery finished the doctor announced that due to traumatic head injuries he went into temporary coma, thts when czar lost her mind, her whole body started to Burn with rage, until the surgery finished both czar nd xav family reached to the hospital.

she again went to justin home looking for him but he was no where to be found, which proved only one thing and that is "he is guilty". That's the only explanation she has for the fact that justin is hiding from everyone, his disappearance from the site is the biggest proof of his deeds,

she searches for him everywhere she wants to punish him with her own hands, and after 2 days of searching shelly informs that her man's have got him, and now here she is in front of the metal gate witnessing him( justin) getting punished, she can't see what they are doing with him, as the door is made up of metal, nd there's not a single window, she can only here his painful scream, as the result of all the torture he is getting behind the doors, he really deserves these after the sin he commits, for czar the biggest sinner is the one who play with girls dignity nd according to all the evidence Justin had committed tht sin along with that he is also the reason xav is lying in the hospital bed.

But sometimes what we look at and believe is just an illusion created by someone else, but in reality the truth is completely different from what it appears

Justin : stop.. St..gooop .. stop. N..o..agghhhh.. pls.... Stop agghhhh

Shelly : go and take care of xav, I'll handle him, he should know the consequences of Messing with us..

Czarina cleanched her fist when the images of an almost dead Xavier come in her mind, if she haven't reached on time he shouldn't have survived, she should have lost her bestfriend considering the amount of blood he has lost..

Czarina : make sure to make him remember all the pain he gave to clare nd xav, but don't kill him, coz that'll be my work..

Nd with that she left from there, unaware of the cunning plan going on Shelly's mind. She smirks looking at czar disappearing figure,

That's called killing 2 birds with a single arrow she mumbled in low tone praising herself for her mind-blowing plan and acting..

She opens her laptop which consists justin personal details, which she collected by hiring personal detectives, knowing your opponent before attacking is her first policy..

Shelly : I can't do anything with you as your family is more powerful than mine, that's why i have chosen one compatible opponent for you, the Evans family..

She leaned back smiling in satisfaction like she won a lottery.

Shelly : i can't do anything with you, but these Evans they'll not let you have a single peace full day of your life, they'll show you hell once they find out the fake story made by me, in which you are the villain, this story is mine in which you'll be the villain, I'll make you one in everyone's eyes, no matter whom you fall in love with, the one you love the most will hate you, I'll make that person hate you, hurt you, torture you, if justin can't be mine I'll make sure he can't be anyone else's, specially yours.

She cleanched her fist tight with pure hatred in her each an every words

shelly ; that fucker justin chooses you over me, his punishment will be worse than that Little bitch of yours, you know why..

She questioned to no one but to an empty door, tilting her head to the right side, as an sinister smile take over her facial features..

Shelly : because who ever dares to love a curse like you, will be cursed by the worst fate by none other than me..

And she started to laugh like a maniac she is..

Shelly :  your count down starts now czar, you have snatched everything from me, now it's my turn, I'll make your whole life hell, welcome to the maze in which you are struck for eternity, it's all starts with you and it all ends with you. I'll never kill you, nor I'll let you live peacefully, the only thing you'll get is suffering, that the only thing I'll allow you to have, your whole life will be a punishment a suffering, now Evans will take my revenge from you, after justin my next pawn will be Riven Evans, let's the game begin of your sufferings..

She finished with a sinister smile and again started to laugh like a psyco, she has bet everything, her whole life in these revenge games of hers, her overbearing jealousy she has for czar was the root of these viscose game of pain and suffering..

To be continued...

Thanks for reading..

I hope this chapter didn't get you bore....

I hope you enjoyed these chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
3.4K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
935K 27.6K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.3K 141 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...