The element protectors one-sh...

Galing kay Cat-con

one-shots with the element protectors the element protectors belongs to KC safirewolf go subscribe to them on... Higit pa

rule and requests
comforting times 🔥🧊
What if?
what if? part two a heart to heart 💀🌊
meeting the O'Halloran's 🌊🍃
Ghost town
sharing past stories
Body swapping for a day
Love and fears to it
the Bois properly meet the protectors

Small spaces = big problems

403 13 18
Galing kay Cat-con

Requested by: KCSafireWolf herself!

She DM'd me her request. If you want proof, there will be a pic at the end of this one-shot to show y'all.

Ship: a small bit of them all and platonic ones with the other's and blake

This'll take place right after the gang gets home from marelsia's myth

_________________________________________

    The gang fell through a portal and finally landed on their home land. The gang stood up right, looking around.

Misty jumped for joy "YAY, FINALLY, HOME SWEET HOME!" she shouted and began kissing the ground but then spit out the dirt in her mouth.

Robin chuckled at her and looked at blake "now what blake? Where too?" Robin asked, blake sighed."We'll have to search for the air crystal next, and for the ice crystal" he paused.

He began to ponder. What can they do? He sighed. "We'll have to come up with something along the way, for now we-" blake blinked and looked up. Everyone checked to see if everyone was here.

Specifically brook and ash (throw back to ep. 7 lol). Blake seemed to look more up ahead; he took a closer look, and his eyes grew wide and angry "HEY–" he shouted, running off; the others shouted for him.

They followed after him "blake who is it?!" dawn shouted, blake turned back slightly. "Jinx, it looked like she had something, I only hope and pray it wasn't either crystal."

The others grew shocked and then became serious. They all chased after her, shouting for her to stop and surrender.

They chased her to a dead end. They all ran towards her thinking they've got her; however, she was smirking. None of them knew she was or why she was only until they all stepped on the ground in front of her. It instantly fell underneath them; they all screamed as they fell through.

Jinx smirked. "Try getting yourselves out of that" she said, using her magic to close the door and walking around it and on her way to find the last two stones.

They all screamed as they fell through the tunnel, not until they landed on a hard ground surface. Misty groaned "ugh, owww again." She complained

Phoenix and robin sighed as they sorta sat up, robin brushed off her shoulders, then helped phoenix brush herself off

Brook and Ash landed slightly awkwardly. Brook was sitting on top of ash. It was as if ash had grabbed brook and shielded his fall. Ash sat up as Brook did so. "Are you ok?" Ash asked, to which brook nodded "yeah, thanks" ash nodded.

Dawn sat up "ouch." she then looked around, her eyes went wide. "it was a trap" she murmured.

Blake fin6 sat up, "oww what th fu-" blake cut himself off. He took the time to look and absorb his surroundings. His eyes slowly went wide upon realizing how confined this cage was.

Robin was asking everyone if they were alright. Once she turned to blake she noticed his horrified expression. Robin blinked, "blake, are you ok?" Everyone turned to him, waiting for him to reply, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Dawn blinked, then she quickly familiarized herself with their surroundings. She realized quickly what was about to happen. "Uh oh" she murmured and went to blake as he scooted himself to the wall.

Everyone grew confused, at first. Blake's breathing then became unsteady, and out of control, "blake blake" dawn called to him "n-no not again, not again, no no no" he repeated and murmured.

This began to concern the other's "uhh blake?" Brook crawled over and sat near him. Blake's breathing was out of control; some tears were even forming in his eyes, and blake began murmering again.

"Dawn, what is going on with him?" Phoenix asked, dawn slightly panicked "uhhh let's just say blake hates confided spaces" they all looked pretty shocked.

"Let me out" blake murmured Dawn looked over at him, placing her hands on his shoulders, "blake, try to slow your breathing down" she said to him. She then stated "Your alright blake, I promise."

Blake's state stayed like that "shit" dawn murmured "let me out let me out" blake repeated over and over again "uhh what do we do" ash asked now overly concerned about the dark holder "umm-" dawn was cut off as blake spoke up

"Let me out, let me out" dawn went to say something "LET ME OUT" blake suddenly shouted before he let out a sudden scream.

Brook jumped into action, "Shit BLAKE" he sat in front of him "blake, BLAKE LOOK AT US YOUR OK!" he shouted, dawn hugged blake, Brook grumbled and joined in.

Everyone became stunned; they've never seen blake like this. Ash felt sadness flood him as he crawled over and joined the hug.

Misty and robin followed suit. Phoenix only stared at them before she sighed and joined in. Blake felt slightly overwhelmed but surprisingly hugged back, "don't go don't go don't go" he murmured

"Shhhh, it's ok blake were here, were all here, just keep your eyes shut and try to slow your breathing down," Brook said, trying to sooth blake. He instantly turned to phoenix and Ash

"You two find a way to bust us out; he needs out like right now" Brook told the two. Ash nodded and stood up bonking his head "oww" he commented before he went to the door and tried a few spells on it.

Phoenix sat there, blank staring at brook. Robin sighed "phoenix" she shouted, phoenix looked at her "now please" phoenix sighed and stood up walking to where ash was

"Phoenix do you think you can melt the bars?" Ash asked, meanwhile the other's kept tending to blake trying to keep him as calm as possible, blake was still freaking out and he was only getting worse each second

"Shit, GUYS ARE YOU ANY CLOSER" robin shouted. Phoenix then shouted in frustration "these danm bars are fire proof I can't melt them" dawn cursed under her breath, blake started having flashbacks

"Kyle? What are you doing"
"Shut up you brat"
"Kyle wait- WAIT- WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
"Hehe"
"KYLE LET ME OUT, PLEASE LET ME OUT"
"..."
"Nah you can stay in there for a while"

"Mom please I'm really hungry can I come out now?"
"NO YOU BRAT GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP"
"Mom please"
"DO YOU WANT ANOTHER DAY BOY!?"
"..."
"I'm going to bed..."

Blake's trembling grew worse as he began to scream again, it was muffled with the other's hugging him.

Ash grew impatient and agitated, his sweatshirt sleeves had fallen down at some point. Ash humphed and rolled them up "phoenix. move." Ash said, phoenix stepped back.

Ash sighed and braced himself, he then began to body slam the door, everyone turned to him and looked shocked "ash what the hell man!? Your gonna hurt yourself" phoenix shouted

Ash growled "if it's the only way to bust us out of here then I'm willing to take that risk" he stated. He then decided to summon his hammer, it was at least not to big. He began to use it to try to get them out.

Blake's covered his ears to block out the sound, misty's grip grew tighter "we're gonna get you out of here, just hang on a little longer" she stated to him, blake nodded at her

Ash kept this up for god knows how long before ash noticed the base of the door on the top right was popping out he dropped his hammer and began to use his hands to push the door open and off. Phoenix went to the other side and began to pry the other side open.

The two grunted and struggled for sometime, pushing the door opened as best as they could before they stepped back.

They looked at each other and nodded

3

2

1

The two used all their weight and physical strength and bussted that shit down to oblivion. In an instant the other's pulled blake up as he began to scurry out.

The all sighed running out after him. Blake was in his hands and knees huffing and puffing, trying to calm himself down. Ash and phoenix huffed and puffed as well, ash more than phoenix cause he did the majority of the work, but at the same time she couldn't do much as he needed room to use his hammer.

Blake felt dawn hug him "your alright now blake" she whispered to him. Blake felt tears flow down his face and he instantly hugged her back. The others hesitantly joined in, yes even phoenix join in, as blake cried silently as they all comforted blake the best they could.

It took a while but blake soon relaxed and at that moment he shooed the others off. They all stood up and looked around, robin sighed "welp looks like we'll have to find a way out, come on guys lets go"

The other's nodded and followed along.

Well~

Blake stayed back a bit and grabbed brook and ash and called for phoenix. The three looked at him confused. "Umm yes blake?" Ash stated. Blake inhaled and exhaled

"I just wanted to say" he paused knowing full and well what he was gonna say, he sighed "thank you, brook for keeping me in check and you two for trying to bust down the door for me"

Brook smiled as phoenix and ash became shocked "that means a lot to me" he said "and I also want to apologize to you two, for how I acted when we first met" ash and phoenix blinked in complete shock "I've already apologized to brook, so, I don't need to say that to him again"

Ash chuckled "it's fine blake, I forgive you. Seeing how you acted you probably didn't have a good social interaction history" blake blinked and looked at him slightly shocked "I'm willing to give you a chance"

Blake smiled a little "thanks" he replyed "and I apologize for how I acted towards you blake, it was wrong and immature of me" phoenix said to him, then she turned to brook and ash "and I owe you two an apology for how I l acted in outlr first year, I do regret it a lot, if you don't want to forgive me, I at least hope you can give me a chance"

The two looked at phoenix with a shocked expression. They were speechless "I- uhh- woah-" brook sputtered out astonishingly, ash thought about it, he sighed and replyed "well, I'll give it a shot to say the least" ash gave phoenix a small smile to which she returned.

"I'll give you one as well, but don't ruin it" brook said to her, she rolled hers eyes with a cracked smile and replyed "what ever you say O'Halloran" the four chuckled a bit.

Robin noticed that they were falling behind and shouted "hey, are your four coming or what"

The four looked at one another before they followed after their friends.

Wow- that was fast- welp I hope you all enjoyed this one-shot, including you safire, I hope this is what you were looking for, and here's the photo of safires request:

So safire I hope you liked it and if you guys have any other requests do leave them in the comments! Untill then

Cat~con out

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
686K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...