The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[16] - All for a backpack

1.8K 105 135
By dearmramazonlady

Felix ran towards the guard and kicked him in the stomach, making him fall backwards and land on his butt. He tilted his head to the side slightly and looked at the groaning guard.

I was still aiming the gun at the guard's head. Saying I wasn't tempted to pull the trigger would be a lie, but it would give off too much noise. We didn't want the attention. Besides I wanted to keep the porridge inside of me. That wasn't very easy last time I killed someone.

The man stood up and he looked furious now. He marched towards me but Felix came in between and launched another kick to his head.

Once again showing of his taekwondo skills, this dude sure was great. It shouldn't be this easy to take out those guards, but Felix made it look like a child's play. He was seriously playing with the man, I knew he wasn't giving it his full effort.

The guard stood up again and now turned towards Felix with a death glare. He had a cut that was bleeding on his eyebrow where Felix's feet had hit him. "You" he said.

Felix looked back at him intensely. The guard went to attack again, this time on Felix, but Felix blocked the punches and threw one himself that hit the guard on the cheek.

I felt like I was watching an action movie. The man stumbled to the side and opened his mouth from the pain.

He looked back at Felix and spitted out blood from his mouth before trying again. He threw himself towards Felix but dropped to the floor, unconscious, in the middle of the attack.

Next to him stood Changbin with clenched fists.

We all stared at him.

He looked like he was felling attacked by our looks. "I was getting tired of watching" he said as to defend himself.

"Is he... dead?" I asked and looked back at the guard. I was still pointing the gun at him, in case he would just stand up and continue the fight.

"He shouldn't be" Felix said with a shrug. He looked up and his eyes met mine. The way he was looking at me was weird, he didn't seem to be judging me at all, there was something different in his eyes.

Then suddenly I remembered I was still standing with the gun pointing at the unconscious guard. I quickly hid it and looked down to the ground. Felix was still watching me though.

"Shouldn't be?" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"So shall we leave?" Minho asked and stepped outside the cell along with Hyunjin.

"I just need to find my backpack" I said.

Felix just looked at me but his face definitely wasn't the same now. Now he looked at me as if I was stupid again. "You're seriously going to find your backpack?" He asked with big eyes.

"I just have this feeling it'll help us in the future" I said, determined to get my backpack back.

"That's ridiculous, we can't risk our lives for a stupid backpack" he snapped.

"Then you go ahead, I'm not leaving before I have my backpack" I said and turned my back towards him to leave.

I heard how he sighed before following me.

"Leave, go save yourself, just like last time when you left me to clear the level on my own" I said with irritation. The others came as well.

"I'm not leaving you to die, you need someone who can fight if you want to stay alive" he said, trying to come with an excuse as he was talking that wouldn't make him sound like he actually cared, but more like he was forced to come. I heard in his voice he didn't actually mean that, he just had too big of an ego to admit he cared.

I pulled out the gun from my sleeve and looked up at him. "I'm not that useless" I said. "I shot the principal, I can shoot more people" I added.

Felix didn't say anything.

"You shot the principal in the last level?" Changbin asked and sounded impressed.

"Mm, it wasn't that hard really" I shrugged it off.

"Yah Felix why are you bullying her, she's cool" he then said.

"You earned my respect Nora" Hyunjin said.

"Really cool" Minho agreed.

I chuckled. "See Felix, you're the only one who thinks I'm worthless" I said.

He still didn't say anything. He just didn't want to say that he followed me because he actually do care.

A smile spread over my face before I could stop it. I guess I'm still grateful for his help.

Strolling down the corridors we met almost no guards. We were careful to not be seen, but if we were we made sure to take them out immediately before they could do anything.

So where could they hide a backpack? We'd already been looking for quite some time when we stumbled upon another guard.

I pointed the gun at him. "Yah, where's my backpack?" I asked him because I was getting impatient. I was tired of looking around, it wasn't efficient enough.

"You think I'll tell you that?" He said and looked at me. "Listen young lady, you don't scare me" he said and probably thought he looked super cool and intimidating.

I chuckled back at his attitude. "You're the one standing with a gun at your head" I said.

"You don't think I can play the same game?" He asked.

I smiled. "No I don't" I said when I saw Minho was holding his gun in his hand after smoothly taking it out of his holster without him noticing.

"This bitch" he said and reached for the gun. He looked shocked when it wasn't there. God I love being a bitch. This was so fun really.

He looked to the side where Minho was standing, teasingly waving the gun in front of his face with a smile.

I smiled smugly at him. "Now I've shot people before, I know how to do it, I'm not afraid of killing, actually I like killing, so take me to the backpack, or don't, it's your choice, but I suggest if you want to live that you show us the way to the backpack" I talked to him with playfulness, but also confidence and a firm and steady voice.

He looked back at me with frustration. "And how do you know I won't lead you into a trap?" He asked.

"You won't, because if you do, you're out" I said, moving my hand so it looked like I was firing the gun to demonstrate what would happen. I flashed yet another smile because this felt great.

He sighed. "All this trouble for a backpack" he muttered but started walking to show us the way.

I looked behind to see if there was anyone behind us and saw Felix. There he was with that face again. It was almost as if he was impressed. But that can't be. I just didn't understand why he was watching me like that, and he didn't even look away when I caught him, he just continued.

"Yah Felix let's go" I said and saw how he twitched as he remembered reality.

We followed the man and I made sure to keep aiming the gun at the guard as we were walking.

The walk wasn't long. A storage room down the hallway for all the prisoners belongings that had been confiscated. He opened the door and I saw my precious backpack.

"There you are" I said and ran towards it to pick it up.

"It's only a backpack" Felix said when he saw my reaction.

"You have never even looked into it right? You would be shocked to see what kind of backpack this is, it's not only a backpack, I can tell you that" I explained to him.

"It's a Dora the explorer kids backpack right? Or am I hallucinating?" Changbin asked the three other boys with low voice.

"It may not look like much on the outside, but trust me, this backpack is extraordinary" I said.

They all though I was crazy I swear, even the guard looked at me like I was a freak. He was also looking impatient. "Can I go now?" He asked.

"You really expect us to just let you go? And tell everyone we've escaped? Definitely not" I said, finding it amusing how pathetic this guard was.

He looked back at us with big and pleading eyes.

An idea popped into my brain. "Hey I really like your clothes" I said to him.

He looked confused from the comment. "You do?" He asked hesitant.

"Yeah, they would fit really great on me" I said.

"I'm not so sure about that" at least the guard was honest.

I chuckled. "No maybe not, but they could help me get out of here" I said with a shrug.

"I like how you're thinking, but how are you planning on hiding your backpack?" Hyunjin asked.

I thought about it for a second. "His clothes are big right, I can just hide it underneath" I said with a shrug.

The others looked a bit skeptical but didn't say anything else.

"Yeah but we need more people then" Changbin said.

"Are you just gonna leave him in exchange for his clothes though?" Minho asked.

I looked at the guard with a smile. "Nah, I think we should knock him out either way" I said.

He looked scared now all of a sudden.

"If you say so" Changbin said and knocked him out with only a few punches to the head while Minho and Hyunjin held him still.

"One down, four to go" I said.

***

All five of us left the storage room quietly, dressed up with the same clothes as the guards. They were a bit big on most of us. We weren't exactly the tall bunch, well except Hyunjin was kind of tall. On me the clothes were around 5 sizes too big and hung everywhere. The jacket almost reached my knees before I tucked it into the pants, the belt on the pants I had to tie so hard to have them just stay up.

We did run across a woman too, and her clothes would probably fit me better, but then I couldn't hide the backpack.

Our own clothes were stuffed in the backpack that was so useless, just like me, who came up with this idea... well according to Felix that is.

We made sure to close the door behind us completely. We didn't want others seeing our collection of unconscious guards without clothes.

It sounds worse than it is... don't take it the wrong way, they're all wearing underwear and a shirt.

We walked trough the corridors, trying to not look weird and suspicious. And I must say we did quite well. It was just the baggy clothes that looked a bit too odd.

At last we found our way to the exit. The doors lead out to the same square as the one we'd been on before when we got caught.

"I can't remember last time I saw daylight" Minho said and looked emotionally at the sky.

"I know, it's so pretty" Hyunjin said and looked up as well.

"Okay this is just sad" I said and looked at the boys who saw the sky for the first time in a very long time.

"I know, we're pitiful right" Minho said.

"Yeah but we've got to get out of here now" Felix said to interrupt their reunion with the sky and the sun.

We started walking again. The square was as dead as it had been last time we were here. I only saw a group of 3 guards walk past one time.

We headed towards the alley we'd come from and went back into it, hoping we'd stayed unnoticed. The cameras sure must have caught us, but as long as we've escaped it should be fine.

I saw the line on the ground that we weren't supposed to have crossed. We stopped right in front of it before taking the step over. "Let's not make bad decisions in the future" I said.

The others let out a sound of agreeing and the five of us together crossed it, back to where we were allowed to be.

We found a building we could enter to change back into our own clothes before we hurried back towards the furniture store in hopes of the others being there, waiting for us. We found or way and saw Jeongin standing outside. When he saw us he looked shocked, shocked but happy.

"Hyungs! You're all here!" Jeongin cried and ran to hug them.

"Jeonginnie!" Hyunjin cried back. "You've grown so much" he then continued.

They looked like two besties that hadn't seen each other for two days, and now had their whole lives to share.

"I've missed you so much!" Jeongin said. This was so emotional. Not really. It looked rather funny to be honest.

"Where have you all been? We waited for so long" Jeongin wondered.

"Ask her" Felix said and pointed at me as he glared at me.

I looked back at him with big eyes. "Okay first off, we both agreed to go there, second, if we hadn't they'd still be stuck there" I said and pointed at the three new boys.

Felix glared at me but couldn't say anything because he knew I was correct.

"We were stuck in a prison" Hyunjin said overdramatic.

"We entered a place we shouldn't have, it even stood clearly on the ground and on signs, do not enter and such things, but we entered and were captured, and there we met the others, then we managed to escape" I explained shortly what had happened.

"Nora was great, she stole a gun and threatened everyone" Hyunjin informed Jeongin.

I hid the gun further up my sleeve, a bit flustered from the compliment. I should have put it back in the backpack along with the guard clothes, I just kept it on me in case it came handy on the way here.

"I also stole a gun though" Felix said and showed his own gun he'd kept as souvenir.

"Yeah but you weren't as cool, you just took the gun from the guard you stole your clothes from, we all did" Changbin confirmed.

"I stole mine from a guard that was awake" Minho said. "But I didn't do it as cool as Nora"

I chuckled at how they were praising me and teasing Felix.

"You were really cool too" I said, just so he could feel a bit appreciated. "But where are the others?" I wondered.

"Oh they're inside, I just happened to be going outside for some air now when you came.

The others came outside as well after having heard voices outside.

Their eyes fell on the three new guys. People were happy to see them and they were dragged into the store to be interviewed about more or less everything. Left outside were me, Felix and Jeongin, who'd already met the boys, or at least Hyunjin.

Jeongin looked at Felix with a smug smile. "We have something for you too, you'll be shocked when we show you" he said with a chuckle.

Inside the others were talking loudly and happily, reuniting with each other. Felix looked inside, with a sudden change of expression, as if he'd heard a familiar voice or something.

"Is it who I think it is?" He asked Jeongin who nodded slowly.

They looked at each other and then suddenly a rumbling noice was heard. I looked up to see where it was coming from but the sight made me freeze to the ground. I really couldn't move at all. A big part of the building's walls had come loose and was falling down from above, straight down towards me.

It seemed like an eternity that I was just standing there, completely paralyzed.

Suddenly I felt how someone grabbed me to push me down. I looked up and I could almost hear the lines 'byeol bichi naerinda shalalalala' play in the background as we got eye contact.

It was like we were inside a drama and they had to put the scene in slow motion, because everything slowed down when I looked up with innocent eyes at the unfamiliar handsome guy above me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.1K 50
our beautiful, young wings ✨ [COMPLETED] (highest #660 in ff #75 in jyp)
20.5K 1.5K 44
{🦄👸🏻🍇} ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘋𝘖𝘔, 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛 �...
16.1K 1.4K 52
BOOK #4 from TRANSCENDENTAL Series. ***************************************** It wasn't uncommon to meet someone who can see ghosts and interact with...
12.6K 405 13
A VeeMark FF Published: 12/05/22