The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[15] - Prison break

1.7K 110 156
By dearmramazonlady

"You sure she's alive?" I heard an unfamiliar voice, but it seemed to be far away.

"Don't you see she's breathing" I heard Felix's deep voice say. I felt a wave of relief when I heard his familiar voice, but at the same time I mentally sighed. Did I need to spend more time with him now?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw three blurry faces right above me, which definitely startled me. My heat skipped a beat as if I was watching a horror movie and a jump scare just came.

I blinked my eyes and tried to focus so I could see the faces above me. Non of them were Felix. We had a blonde, a brunette and a black haired boy, but I'd never seen any of them before.

"Look, she woke up" one of them burst out when he saw my eyes were open. It was a brunette boy with sharp features. He had big but sharp eyes with double eyelids, sharp eyebrows and a sharp nose. I really liked his nose for some reason. His hair was a lighter brown color, cut into a bowl cut. Something about his looks reminded me of a prince.

The boy looked to the side as he spoke and I followed his eyes to find Felix.

The only familiar boy in this room was sitting in a corner, looking at us like he didn't care about anything.

"I can see that" he said with an expressionless face.

I sat up and felt the pain shoot up through my back. Jumping between rooftops could hurt if you didn't land gracefully, and sleeping on a concrete floor afterwards didn't make it better.

I winced because of the pain but didn't say anything. Then I felt my head getting dizzy and moved so I could sit with my back against a wall.

"So where are we?" I asked, ignoring that the pain made it hard for me to breathe, let alone speak.

"Stuck" Felix said and I saw the irritation all over his face. Someone's in a bad mood.

"And that's supposed to mean?" I asked for him to elaborate.

He looked at me with disbelief, like always when he thought I said something stupid. "Look around" he said.

I did look around and noticed we were in a room with concrete walls and bars like a prison in cartoons.

"Why are you so rude towards her?" The brunette boy from earlier asked Felix.

"See Felix, everyone thinks you're rude towards me" I said and glared at Felix.

"Because she's stupid" Felix said and looked back at me.

"She's pretty though" the unknown blonde boy said, making me blush. It was hard not to when he looked like a literal angel. His blonde long hair was tied up in a ponytail with some smaller parts hanging out in the front. His eyes were big and and mesmerizing, almost reminding me of a cat, and his lips were plump and luscious. Even his cute eye smile was captivating. All the boys here were hella handsome. Including Felix.

"She's still dumb" Felix said and looked at me. Well handsome is all he is.

"And you're mean" I said and glared at him.

"So are you going to introduce your female friend to us?" The last boy asked. He had a dark hair in a bowl cut, but shorter hair than the brunette. He has smaller eyes and a narrow mouth but with rather plump lips. His cute nose made him look overall cute, but at the same time he had a dark aura that made me scared of him. He also had muscles overload. He was wearing a t-shirt, really showing off his arms and damn they're big. He could crush me like a bug.

Felix chuckled as if what he'd said was amusing. I wouldn't have dared to do that. This guy was scary and strong, not the guy you want to have mad at you. "Friend, yeah right. I would never spend time with her if I wasn't forced to" Felix then said.

"Yeah, I don't want to spend time with you either" I snapped at him. This dude is so childish.

"Good" Felix snapped back.

"Good" I repeated what he'd said and for a moment we were all silent.

"Ehm, so could you introduce us to your female not-friend?" The dark haired boy corrected himself.

"Hyunjin, Minho and Changbin" Felix said with no enthusiasm at all and pointed at the boys one at a time. "This is Nora" he then said and pointed at me.

"Wait, so now I've met all of you except one" I said after quickly doing some maths in my head.

"The rest are also here?" The blonde boy asked, Hyunjin was his name.

"Everyone but Chan, but we split up to earn money for breakfast" Felix told him.

Chan, that's a new name.

"I almost forgot about the money problem" Changbin said with a bitter chuckle.

"At least here we don't need money to stay alive" Minho said.

"So... is there any way out of here?" I asked and looked around. There were some beds, but not enough for all of us, a toilet and a sink, and that's it. Do they expect me to use that toilet when I'm in a cell full of boys? No fucking way!

"Why do you think we're still here?" Changbin asked and rolled his eyes.

"See I told you she's stupid" Felix grunted from the corner.

Wow, he really did not stop. I was sick of him already, that's for sure. He was definitely in a badder mood now than he'd been before, maybe because he's stuck in a cell, but still, it's not only my fault. I stared blankly at the air in front of me without saying a word for a few seconds.

"You should stop being mean to her" Hyunjin said to Felix, which I was grateful for. Someone taking my side.

"Nope" he said without a second thought.

I glared at him before talking again. "So there is absolutely no way to escape?" I asked. "They can't just lock us in here forever, right?"

"They sure can" Minho said and sighed.

"But won't we die here if we don't get any food?" I asked. I was still extremely hungry because we hadn't eaten yet. Breakfast didn't exactly go as planned.

"They feed us twice a day" Hyunjin explained.

"So if we don't eat, we would die and go back to the lobby" I said as the idea hit me.

"Except all of us would get game over since we only have one life left" Felix said and looked at me with disbelief.

"I have two lives left, I can sacrifice one and come back to save you" I suggested.

Felix snorted at my comment. "Yeah, good luck making it all the way back to this level on your own" he said. "Even if you did, you wouldn't be able to find and save us"

"Now I don't want to sacrifice myself to save you anymore" I muttered because of Felix's bad attitude.

Silence filled the room as we sat there, rolling our thumbs. Everything really felt hopeless. It didn't exactly help that the boys were so dull either. I heard how everyone was breathing heavily. Sighs were heard every other second as the only sound coming from us.

Then I remembered something. "My backpack!" I exclaimed.

Felix looked over at me with a glare.

"My backpack's gone" I explained to him, still very upset they'd taken my backpack away from me.

"It's just a backpack" Felix said, not understanding the hype.

"It's not only a backpack, you would never understand" I said and looked at him with an angry pout.

"Those Lego pieces won't help you escape everything, this for example" he said.

That backpack had more than just Lego in it" I muttered.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Actually helpful things, like a rope and a lighter, a card deck and the money we made from carrying boxes" I told him.

"A card deck really would be nice to have" Hyunjin said with a sigh.

A guard came by and left us a tray with food. I was quick to grab mine and digging into the extremely bland porridge. I like porridge actually, but this one only tasted like water. I didn't care though because I was starving.

"At least we get free food" I said with a smile, halfway into my meal.

It was only me and Felix who were eating though. The others were picking in their food with disgust over their faces.

"Mm... porridge, again" Hyunjin said and didn't seem too happy with the food in front of him.

"After a week, the porridge starts tasing even blander than it did from the beginning" Changbin commented.

"I miss real food" Minho said and stared longingly at the bars that separated us from the freedom outside.

"How long have you been here?" I asked them since they all looked so depressed.

"I don't know, a month maybe" Hyunjin said. "Although the days here seems to be shorter than days out in the real world" he added.

A while later another guard passed by to pick up our trays again, and suddenly I had an idea.

"Excuse me sir, you wouldn't mind taking me to a real bathroom?" I asked him with hope in my eyes.

"Isn't the toilet you have here enough?" He asked.

I smiled awkwardly and came closer the bars so I could speak in a lower voice with him. "You see, I'm on my period right now and it feels uncomfortable being in front of the boys" I said and saw how the guard's cheeks shifted in color.

"Oh" he let out. "Well, follow me young lady" he said and opened up to let me out.

I smiled at him. "Let me just go grab some things" I said and went to Felix.

"I'll find a way to steal his gun on the way back, take him down when I signal" I whispered to him, hoping he heard it all

He was looking at me as I went back to the guard who let me out. He quietly led me trough corridors until we reached the bathrooms. "I'll wait outside, don't try any funny business" he said and stopped outside.

I flashed a fake smile. "Thank you" I said and closed the door before locking it.

I sat down. Okay so how do I perform this little stunt I've got going on? While walking down the corridors I'd noticed it was rather empty. We only passed by few people, all of them dressed the same. So meeting too many people on the way out shouldn't be the big problem, the problem is getting to that part.

I need to get his gun, but how? It had been in a holster by his hip, but it's not like I can just grab it without him noticing. He's definitely stronger than me and I wouldn't win a fight easily so that's out of the picture.

After a few minutes I heard the guard knocking on the door. "Are you finished soon?" He asked.

"Just a second, I'll be out soon" I said and flushed the toilet, just for show. I washed my hands then opened the door to come out.

The guard started leading me back towards the cell and I was starting to get nervous. What should I do?

I put my hands in my pocket as I walked and felt how my hand touched something. Right my phone. I was surprised they'd left the phone but not my backpack, but at the same time the phone was dead so I couldn't do anything with it.

I picked it up from my pocket, then pretended to accidentally drop it. It fell to the ground with a loud noise. "Oh! My phone" I said and stopped walking.

The guard almost walked into me as I stopped so sudden. I turned around so I was facing the guard and squatted down to pick up my phone. At the same time I carefully reached out my hand and grabbed his gun as he was looking down to the floor to see me pick up the phone.

Quickly I let the gun slid up the sleeve of my hoodie while putting my phone back in the pocket of my jeans.

He hadn't noticed anything it seemed like because he just looked at me with a frown before we continued walking.

We reached the cell where the others were waiting impatiently. I wonder if Felix had shared my plan with the others.

He was staring at me intensely as he saw me coming back. I looked back at him with a reassuring face and nodded just a tiny bit so the guard wouldn't suspect anything.

He put the key in the lock and twisted it. The door swung open, allowing me inside.

This is it. No other guards were around. There were cameras, but we could never avoid them. This was the time.

I launched a punch at the guard's stomach, making him bend over slightly from the pain. He was about to go to attack on me when I pulled out the gun from my sleeve and aimed at the guard's face.

He looked at me with sudden terror and reached for the gun he didn't have. I let out a chuckle as I smirked. "Now Felix" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 284 29
"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved to South Korea in her sophomore year and...
283K 6.3K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
22K 1K 33
she had lost every bit of hope as she started to give up but when he finds out he was close to losing her, he soon realized what she actually meant t...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...