Runaway ~ (Completed) ✅ ~

Od b14zeb14ck

~~~~ 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ~~~~ "𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 �... Viac

Welcome!
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*
35*
36*
37
38
39*
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66*
67*
68*
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilogue

04

1.6K 40 1
Od b14zeb14ck

(y/n) - your nam

(L/n) - last name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) was just glad that it was lunch, trying to calm herself down before she hurt someone. She ran her fingers through her hair, passing by some girl handing out flyers which she was handed. It was a bright orange invite to a Halloween party at the end of the month.

"Hey (y/n) quick question, is it lame to stay at home on Halloween night when there is a perfectly good party to go to?" the poor girl jumped at her locker as she was getting whatever she needed for the next few classes, looking over to see Nancy smiling at her with a new friend she didn't know.

"Uh, I mean I like my solitude but I enjoy drinking at parties. I like my alcohol free."

"See Jonathan! You have to come." This Jonathan just chuckles lightly, holding his hand out to (y/n).

"I see Nancy has yet to introduce us. Nice to meet you (y/n)."

"Nice to meet you too Jonathan."

"So are you coming to the Halloween party? Both of you?" Nancy asks and (y/n) nods while Jonathan was still iffy about going. He had the rest of the month to decide till then. "Jonathan, just come on. (y/n) is going and she's new here. I mean, who knows, you might even, like, meet someone."

(y/n) chuckles as she recognises Steve in his sunnies, sneaking up to Nancy from behind before picking her up and scaring her as she shrieks. The two get lovey dovey and (y/n) shuts her locker. "Hey Jonathan, do you know where this class is?" (y/n) grabs his attention as the two walk away from Nancy and Steve just to avoid witnessing them kissing.

"Oh yeah, I have that class so I can take you there after lunch."

"Thanks man."

~~~~~~~~

"(y/n)! Over here!" the girl turns around and sees that it was Max calling for her by one of the cafeteria exits, walking towards her.

"So inside or outside?"

"Let's go outside." Max says and (y/n) follows her as she skates around on her skateboard. (y/n) sits down on a bench to eat and take her tablets while Max skated around her in circles.

"How's school so far?"

"Ok, except for these four creepy boys who keep looking at me."

"What?"

"By the fence." Max says without looking up and (y/n) looks over to see the boys who were looking at the younger girl. She raises a brow at the boys and they look away, trying to seem uninterested in them.

"Probs looking at you cause you're pretty." Max smiles at that, still going in circles around (y/n) as she rips out a paper and writes on it. "Max come here." The girl stops and stands in front of (y/n) to block the boy's view as she passes her the note. "Here. Chuck this in the bin and they'll know that they're not so inconspicuous and leave you alone." Max chuckles and nods, taking the note but (y/n) rips out another piece of paper while scribbling something down. "Here, this is my number. Call me if you need anything ok. I gotta go but I'll see you around kid." Max says goodbye and (y/n) walks off, taking a breather that her last few classes wouldn't have Billy in them so she could relax.

The next few hours manage to fly by quickly until the final bell rang for the end of school and (y/n) walked out with all her stuff after saying goodbye to Jonathan, going to her locker to grab her bag and head for her car. As she walked out into the car park, she saw Max and Billy arguing in his car as he drove past her and out of the school. She ignored the argument since it was none of her business, getting to her car to chuck her stuff on the passenger's side before closing the door and going to the other side to get into the driver's seat. She drives home peacefully, music playing in the car until she got home and got out with her stuff after locking the door.

It was an ok first day considering the annoying people she had to put up with.

(y/n) already had a lot of homework, a lot to catch up on and she needed to get a move on if she wanted to be on the same modules as the rest of the students. She walks into her house, sighing out and untying her shoes before chucking them by the locked front door and dropping her bag on the couch. She decided to eat something and take a shower before turning on the TV and starting her work. Some time goes by and the day turns into night real quick when her home phone rang, her getting up to pick up the call.

"(l/n) residence."

"(y/n)?"

"Max? Are you ok?" (y/n) heard the girl sniffling on the other side of the line and she shot up straight.

"I'm really sorry but can you please pick me up from the arcade."

"The arcade!? At this time? Why aren't you home yet!?"

"Please, can you pick me up?"

"Yes, I'm coming! Just give me the address." Max retells the address as (y/n) notes it down on her notepad, not caring about her appearance as she ends the call and grabs her keys before rushing out of the house and into her car. She hopes she remembers she locked everything as she drove to the arcade, feeling sick when she stops in front of the building. She hated driving, absolutely despised it but it was the only thing that gave her freedom.

"(y/n)?" the girl got out of her car and saw Max running towards her from the closed arcade.

"Hey, it's ok love." (y/n) hugs Max tightly as she cried. "Let's get you home. Your parents must be worried sick." the girls get in the car and (y/n) drove home. It was silent and (y/n) didn't want to trouble Max but she had to ask. "Why didn't Billy pick you up?"

"I-I don't know. He was supposed to but he never showed up..." (y/n) purses her lips with a frown, cutting off the engine of her car once she got home. She got out along with Max, taking her to her house across the road before knocking on the door. No one answered and (y/n) pounded her fists against the door.

"For fucks sake!" she heard Billy yell back, opening up the front door and she froze still. Not from him only wearing grey sweatpants but from the multiple bruises that were on his body. "You little shitheel!" He grabs Max and pulls her into the house quickly, closing the door but (y/n) blocks it with her foot. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"

(y/n) ignored the hostility from Billy and frowned at him. "If you need somewhere else to be than here, knock on my bedroom window. It's towards the back of the house or you can knock on my door."

"Fuck you mean!? I don't need your fucking pity!"

"It's not pity. I'm worried..." (y/n) takes her foot out. "Goodnight Billy..." she sighs out and walks away as Billy watched her leave into her house, wondering why she was worried about him. No one even bothered to care and yet, she offered her house as a refuge for him. All his anger seemed to dissipate and he looked back into his own house wondering if he would take her up on her offer.

~~~~~~~~

"Second day of school..." (y/n) mumbles out, walking with the other students and already feeling like dropping out. She was still behind, like way behind that maybe she might be able to graduate and that was not the plan.

"(y/n)!" the girl peeks over her shoulder to see Nancy before she jumped on her. "Good Morning!" The girl was obnoxiously chipper this early in the morning.

"Morning..." (y/n) grumbles out as she eats her mandarin, someone else walking next to her as Nancy wrapped her arm around one of (y/n)'s.

"Maybe tone it down babe. (y/n) is obviously not a morning person." Steve chuckles, ruffling (y/n)'s hair and she wondered why the fuck these people were already being so friendly with her in less than 24 hours. Did they not have any other friends cause this was really weird.

"Yeah, it's too early to be so chipper. How do you do it?" (y/n) asks Nancy and she shrugs, (y/n) finishing off her food before stopping and the others stop with her. "Hold on, gotta tie my laces." She moves to the side to not block people, bending down to tie her combat boots.

"Uh (y/n)..." Nancy mumbles with wide eyes as Steve glares at the figure getting out of his Camaro. Billy fucking Hargrove.

Billy glared back at Steve Harrington, about the spout some rude remarks like he usually does when he sees (y/n) by his trunk. And not standing still or leaning on his car which would've made him furious, but bent over.

He lowers his sunnies, a smirk growing on his face at the view. "Princess, if you wanted me, just say so." (y/n) gasps and quickly stands up, narrowing her eyes at Billy who licked his lips while looking her up and down. Why he did that she couldn't understand. She wasn't all dressed up like the other girls here, sporting a simple turtleneck and waist-high trousers while the others looked more gorgeous and more eager to be his fuck toys.

"Back the fuck off Hargrove-"

"-oh what Harrington? Like you can do jack shit. You can't deny I've taken your title King Steve. I own this school now-"

"-really? Do you own the property of the building or this land? Do you even have any deeds claiming you own this school?" (y/n) says sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the idiocy. "And don't call me princess, I'm not one of your braindead bitches who are at your beck and call. Go bother them instead." (y/n) was about to walk away when Billy grabs her arm and slams her against the trunk of his car, looming over her with a deadly calm.

"Hargrove, you piece of shit-"

"-or what? You gonna threaten me with that pencil of yours?" Billy scoffs, slamming his hands on either side of (y/n) against his car. She uses her binder to put some distance between her and Billy, eyes wide from how angry he was. Billy enjoyed the meek look he received from (y/n), her frozen beneath him as she sucks in a breath.

"Billy..." his smirk falters slightly as (y/n) mumbles out in fear, him noticing how tightly she was clutching her belongings. He tsks and backs off her, taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"Don't cross me (l/n). If you make a threat, make sure you are able to pull through with it." Billy calls out as he walks away, leaving a lesson of some sort for (y/n) as she blinks.

"What the fuck..." She gasps outs, rubbing her chest from how fast her heart was beating.

"Oh my god, are you ok!?" Nancy pulls (y/n) away from the Camaro, holding her and leading her to the school. Steve ran his fingers through his hair aggressively while mumbling curses at his number one enemy, promising he would take down Billy but we all know Steve isn't one for winning a lot of his battles

"Yeah... I'm fine..."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...
147K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
1K 11 35
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .𖥔 ݁ ˖🦇 ݁˖ ݁𖥔 . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɢᴀᴅᴏ'ꜱ, ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʏᴇʀꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ. ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴀʀʙᴀʀ...
310K 6.9K 24
🌹🩸🧇 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...