Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

โ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Today is...

110 13 3
By Dl_Shadz

-- THE NEXT DAY --

SONICA'S POV

I had fallen asleep on the couch. I yawned and got up. Yup, the cuts, scratches, etc etc, were all healed.
I started to brush my teeth. Just then, Amy called us through the communicator.

"Morning guys! Let's meet at my house today since you don't have any other things to do." said Amy.

"Hey! We have things to do!" said Sonic.

"Mhm, like what?" asked Amy.

"Like...um..uhh.. Fine! We will come." sadi Sonic.

"Okay, see you soon." Amy cut the call.

I quickly did all the brushing eat, eating breakfast, etc stuff and ran outside.

Nope, not at Amy's house. I ran behind my house to meet...

"Key!!" I said happily.

Key picked me up with its branch and placed me on top of it. I chuckled. It was so peaceful. After sometime, Key placed me down. But I felt something strange...I shook it off. I looked at Key then at my hands but just then, a dark shadow like aura formed on my hands. I was shocked. I quickly turned my hands into fists.

"K-Key, I-I will be b-back soon." I quickly ran to my house, straight to my room.

"W-What is this?!" I said to myself while looking at my hands.

Just then, Sonic knocked on my door. I looked towards the door, just then the shadowy aura disappeared from my hands. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hi, Sonica. Ready to go?" asked Sonic.

"Where? Oh, right..yes, I am ready." I replied and we ran to Amy's house.

SONIC'S POV

We ran to Amy's house but something felt weird. Sonica was acting a bit strange and nervous...
Soon, we reached there and I knocked on the door. Amy opened the door.

"The two fastest hedgehogs arrived the latest." said Amy.

"Only once." I said and walked in.

Sonica walked in after me.

"Hey, guys!" I said.

"Hey, Sonic! Hey, Sonica!" they replied together.

I sat on the couch beside Tails while Sonica was looking around.

"Anything wrong, Sonica?" asked Sticks.

"Hm? Oh no no, everything's fine. Its just- I came here for the first time so..." replied Sonica and sat on the couch next to Knuckles.

Why did I feel like she was a bit...nervous?

"Does anyone know why Amy called us here?" I whispered.

They shook their head a 'No'.

"Okay, guys I-" Amy got cut off when someone knocked at the door. She walked to the door and opened the door. It was Orbot.

"Did something happen to Eggman?" I asked.

Orbot shook his head, "Nothing happened with Dr. Eggman. We just wa-"

Sticks stood up, "Wait! How did you know that we were in Amy's house?! Were you stalking us?!"

Orbot replied, "Well, due to the help of Dr. Eggman's spy bot or you can say fly bot."

"Oh. Okay. That makes sense." said Sticks sat down again.

"Okay, come to the point." I crossed my arms.

"Right. Even though you all are our arch-nemisis , we want to invite you to Dr. Eggman's birthday." said Orbot and held out some invitations cards.

"Eggman's what?!" Everyone except Sonica shouted.

"I never thought about Eggman's birthday. Is this some kind of trap or something?" I asked.

"N-No, Sonic. We just-" Orbot got cut off by Sticks.

"Yeah, it must be some kind of trap and we are not falling for that!" said Sticks and crosses her arms.

"Please, listen-" Orbot tried to say but Amy closed the door and an invitation card fell on the rug.

"Hm, Eggman's never going to change." said Sticks.

"Yeah. Remember last time when we met cow bot. He used us to improve his defense system." I said.

They nodded except Sonica.

SONICA'S POV

I looked though the window, Orbot sighed and went back to the lair. I don't know why but I felt like we should attend the birthday party. I stood up and walked towards the door and picked up the invitation card. I looked at it. I guess it was made by Orbot and Cubot. It was like a child's card but it was nice.

"Wait, Sonica, you aren't thinking of attending his party, are you?" asked Sonic.

I looked at him and asked, "Why not?"

"Because he's an evil scientist who only cares for himself!" said Sticks.

Sonic nodded.

"Oh..." I looked down at the card.

"So, as I was saying," Amy continued while I was lost in my own thoughts.

I didn't listen to what others were saying.

After some time, Amy called me, "Sonica? Sonica?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Amy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Were you even listening?" asked Amy and placed her hand on her hip.

I sighed and stood up. "I remembered I have a work at home. I have to go." I said in a monotone voice.

"What work?" asked Sonic.

"A work. I can't tell more than that." I said and walked out.

Then, I ran straight to my house. After I got home I quickly did all the things that I had planned on the way.

"Everything's ready. Time to go now." I said to myself and ran to Eggman's lair.

-- In Eggman's Lair --

I quietly knocked on the door and Orbot opened the door.

"Why are you here now?" asked Orbot, a bit disappointed.

"I am here to help you for Eggman's birthday party." I said.

"Help?" Cubot popped out behind Orbot.

I nodded slowly.

"Well, Thankyou. We really needed help. We had no idea about the decorations, cakes and all." said Cubot.

"I thought so." I smirked slightly and we all walked in.

"By the way, where's Eggman?" I whispered.

"He's alseep. He watched T.V all night." replied Orbot.

"And he ate 8 icecreams!" added Cubot.

"What? Why?" I asked.

They just looked down.

"Okay, nevermind. Let's start now. Cubot and I will do the decorations first, Orbot, you go buy a birthday cake." I said.

They looked at eachother then at me.

"Oh, right! Here." I handed some money to Orbot.

"Y-You are giving your money?!" asked Cubot in shock.

"Yeah, so? Just go and bring a nice cake." I said and then they...hugged me.

I was surprised a bit. I smiled a little and patted their heads. "Now, let's get everything ready but don't make any noise. We can't wake him up." I said.

They nodded.

- Time skip -

I sat down on the floor and sighed with relief. "Finally, all done." I looked around, everything was set.

Orbot had already bought a cake. I took a look at it.

"Hm, something is missing." I said.

"What?" They said together.

I took some cream and made Eggman's logo/symbol on the cake.

"Now its done." I smirked.

They squealed happily.

"By the way, what time is it?" I asked.

"Let me check. Its 1:30pm." replied Orbot.

"1:30?!!" I said a bit loud.

"Who's there?" We heard Eggman's footsteps.

But before we could do anything else, he walked in the room and saw everything, including me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR. EGGMAN!!" Orbot and Cubot shouted.

"H-Happy birthday...Dr. Eggman.." I said while scratching my head slowly.

I just stood there, not knowing what will happen next. He woke up earlier than I expected! Eggman was shocked, he just froze there with his mouth open.

NORMAL POV

Eggman just froze there with his mouth open. Just then, he remembered something from his past...

-- Flashback --

"Hey, it's my birthday today! I want to invite all of you to my party."
"We will surely come. We all will."
"Okay, I will get everything ready. Bye!"

--

But no one showed up in the part, no one... He threw everything that was on the table, including the cake...

-- End of Flashback --

Eggman sighed and walked towards Orbot, Cubot and Sonica.

"You all did this..for me? Even you, my arch-rival?" asked Eggman, his voice was a bit soft and low.

"Don't enemies need to celebrate their birthdays? Though you are a villain but even villains deserve a day to celebrate their birthdays happily." said Sonica.

Eggman's eyes started watering.

He shook his hands with Sonica's and said, "Thankyou very very much. You must be tired now. It's also lunch time. Come. No battling today...or maybe never again.." Eggman murmured the last sentence very lowly.

He shook it off and led Sonica to the couch. He sat beside Sonica, keeping a distance.

"Orbot! Cubot!" said Eggman.

"In 5 minutes, Dr. Eggman." they said together and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Sonica yawned. Yeah, she was pretty tired. After all, she did most of the work. Then, Orbot and Cubot came with two plates of pancakes and two glasses of juices.

"Ooo, pancakes." Eggman and Sonica said together and they both chuckled.

"Time to eat!" said Eggman and took one plate and started eating while Sonica kept the plate on her lap and took a sip of the juice.

Eggman continued eating and Sonica took a bite.

"Sonica, if you don't mind, can I ask something?" said Eggman.

Sonica nodded and took a sip of the juice. "What's between you and Soni-"

Sonica spit out the juice and started coughing, her cheeks turned red.

"Oh, does it mean..." said Eggman a bit teasingly.

"No! Its nothing like that!!" shouted Sonica.

Eggman laughed. Sonica crossed her arms and looked away, she was still blushing.

"Its okay." Eggman patted her head.

"Don't touch me. Its not like I like him. We are just friends." Sonica growled.

Eggman laughed and rubbed her head.

Just then, Sonic and his friends broke Eggman's wall and walked in.

"Hey! I just had it repaired a week ago! At least today, you could have used the door!!" Eggman grinded his teeth.

"We were about to knock but we heard you laughing so we thought something might be wrong! Sonica, are you okay?" said Sonic.

Sonica looked away and said, "You said you will not come to the party. What happened now?"

Sonic scratched his head and said, "Yeah, we wouldn't but I-we were worried about you. I found the invitation card at the doorstep of your house and I-we thought you would be here. And..." said Sonic.

"Happy birthday, Eggman." They all said together but Sonic said a bit slow...

"I hope you won't attack the village today." said Amy.

"Nope. And maybe never again." replied Eggman.

Orbot and Cubot looked at eachother.

"Okay, lets starts the party!!" said Knuckles.

"And...sorry for your wall, Eggman." said Sonic.

"Never mind. Lets starts the party now!!" shouted Eggman and everyone except Sonic and Sonica were like "Yaayy!!"

They played cards and luckily Eggman won. Eggman broke the pinata as well.
Later, Eggman cut the cake and Sonic smashed some cake on Knuckles face while Knuckles did the same.

"Gift time!" said Amy.

Sonic's eyes widened.

They gave Eggman gifts, only Sonic and Sonica were remaining.

"I-I am sorry I-I fo-" Sonica nudged Sonic and handed him a gift box from behind.

"Oh. Yes. H-Here, Eggman. Happy birthday." Sonic handed him the gift.

"I didn't expect you to bring a gift. You were my enemies." said Eggman.

"But its your birthday today. So, its not a big deal." said Amy.

"Eggman, I...I am sorry, I haven't brought my gift." said Sonica.

Sonic felt so guilty deep inside.

"You already did enough. I know you were the one who did all the decorations and made other arrangements. Orbot and Cubot couldn't have done so." Eggman chuckled.

Sonic looked at Sonica. "She..did so much, even gave her gift to me...Why am I like this? Why is she like this? So...nice...and helpful.." Sonic thought to himself and sighed.

"Hey, its okay." whispered Sonica.

"Thankyou." said Sonic and Sonica nodded.

After all that cake and all, Knuckles and Amy turned on the music and everyone started to dance but Sonica sat there on the couch, alone. Sonic walked to her and held out his hand. Sonica shook her head as a 'No' but Sonic held her hand and pulled her to dance. Then, Tails intentionally turned on a romantic song.

"S-Sonic, I don't like to dance." Sonica whispered.

"Its okay." Sonic whispered back and smirked.

He placed his one hand on Sonica's waist while his other hand was holding her hand and they started dancing.

Sonica felt a bit uncomfortable. She looked around and saw Eggman giving a thumbs up with a grin on his face. Sonica blushed slightly and looked at Sonic again. He was already looking at Sonica with a slight smirk on his face.

"Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach??!!" Sonica thought to herself while trying to stay calm.

Then, Knuckles turned off the music. Everyone was like "Hey?!" but Sonica quickly moved aside and stayed a bit far from Sonic.

"I am hungry!" said Knuckles.

"Oh, right! Come here." Eggman led them to the kitchen.

Everyone sat on a chair. Eggman sat at the head side of the table. Orbot and Cubot started serving the food items on the table. Eggman whispered something in Cubot's ear and he nodded. He served everyone with a glass of drink.

"Here. Have it. This drink makes you stress-free." said Eggman.

"But what is it?" asked Amy.

"Wine." replied Eggman.

"Uh...no thankyou." Everyone put the glasses back down on the table.

But...Sonica had already drank the whole glass.

"Sonica?!" shouted Amy.

"What? He said stress-free." said Sonica.

"Want some more?" offered Eggman.

"Sur-" Amy cut off Sonica and shouted, "No!"

"Okay, okay, fine." said Sonica.

Sonic scratched his head and asked, "Are you okay, Sonica?"

But Sonica was slightly drunk now. "Mhm. Absolutely. Lets eat now." replied Sonica and started eating.

After the dinner. . .

"I am full." said Sonic.

"I thought you were Sonic. Hi, full." said Knuckles.

Everyone chuckled.

"Lets play truth or dare!" said Eggman.

Everyone agreed and sat down forming a circle.

"Wait, before we begin, Sonica tell me honestly how much did you drink?" asked Amy.

"Um...5 glasses...?" replied Sonica.

"What?! When?!" asked Amy.

"When you were busy talking with Sonic and Sticks. Eggman said it makes us stress-free." said Sonica and scratched her head.

Amy glared at Eggman.

"Anyways, lets start the game now." said Sonica.

They nodded.

Eggman spun the bottle and it pointed at Amy.

"Truth or dare?" asked Eggman.

"Dare." replied Amy.

"I dare you to slap someone within 3 seconds. 3, 2-" Amy quickly slapped Sonica...because she was right beside her.

"Aww.." Sonica rubbed her cheek. She wouldn't pout if she wasn't drunk.

Sonic chuckled as Sonica pouted so cutely.

"I-I am sorry, Sonica." said Amy.

"Its fine, Jami." said Sonica.

"Jami?" asked Amy.

"She is really drunk." said Eggman.

Then, they continued the game. After some turns it was now Tails turn to spin the bottle and it pointed at Sonica.

Tails looked at Sonica, "Sonica, truth or da-"

"Truth."

"Okay... When was the last time you cried?" asked Tails.

Sonica was surprised for a moment then she looked down.

"Like real cry or just few tears?" she asked.

"Real cry." said Tails.

"Maybe 8 years ago.." said Sonica.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Ei-Eight years?! Sonica, are you serious.?" said Amy.

She nodded and yawned.

Sonic looked at Sonica. "How could it be 8 years? I don't think she is lying but...how..." Sonic thought to himself.

Then, Amy's communicator started to beep. She looked at her communicator.

"Oh, its late already. It's 9:40 pm." Amy yawned.

"Maybe, you should go home now." said Eggman.

"Yep. It was really fun, Eggman. Thanks for the party." said Sonic and stood up.

Everyone else also stood up.

"Okay, bye, Eggman, Orbot and Cubot. Goodnight. Happy birthday once again, Eggman." said Amy and walked out while yawning.

Then, everyone else also said 'Goodnight and Bye' and walked out but not Sonica.

Sonica walked towards Eggmand and said in a drunk way, "Look Eggman, I know its hard to be a villain, especially a villain who loses always. But don't give up. No matter how many times you lose, always try your best! Even if you don't believe in yourself, I believe you! So-"

"Sonica, come quick. Others have already left." Sonic crossed his arms.

"Right!" Sonica started walking but trembled and fell down, after all she was drunk. Sonic sighed and picked her up.

"You shouldn't have drank so much." said Sonic. "Goodnight, Eggman. Happy birthday once again." He started to walk out whil carrying her.

"No matter what! Don't give up!!!" shouted Sonica and soon they were out of sight.

Eggman sighed. "She's right. I can not give up! I will try my best! And maybe one day, I will be successful!! And finally get rid of that blue pest!" said Eggman.

Orbot and Cubot were so happy to heart that.

"Thankyou, Sonica." They whispered, including Eggman.

Meanwhile, Sonic was walking home with Sonica on his arms. She was mumbling something which he couldn't understand. He looked down at Sonica and smiled. Soon, he reached their houses and walked to Sonica's doorstep. He slowly opened the door with his foot and walked in. He walked in and quickly turned on the lights with one hand and quickly held Sonica again with his both hands. He slowly walked in to her bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Goodnight, Sonica." he whispered and kissed her forehead but... Sonica quickly pecked his lips.

Sonic's eyes widened and his face flushed red.

"Goodnight.." she mumbles softly, her eyes were still.

Sonic quickly turned off the lights, closed the door and quickly ran around the whole island.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe it!!!! Does it mean...No no no. It must be because she was drunk!" Sonic whispered to himself. He kept running around the island, he was blushing really really hard, his quills were also perked up.

He bit his bottom lip. "Calm down, Sonic. Calm down." he whispered to himself and stopped.

"I want to scream with joy!" he whispered again while jumping up and down.

But it was late night so he had to be quiet. He ran back to his house and jumped on the hammock. He was still hyped a bit.

"I don't think I can sleep tonight..." He thought to himself and bit his bottom lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
11.6K 345 48
Life starts out exciting for a pink hedgehog by the name of Aurora when she sets out on her own for the first time at the age of 20. The only downsid...
21.7K 672 16
Seeing as the boys are always fighting, Rouge, Sticks and Amy figure it would be a great time to sit back and relax. What better way to relax than st...
107K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} ใ€ŠWarning! Boyร—Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...