๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส

13.1K 384 37
By liyahwritesss

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ

"You're not gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked Sin as he put on his fitted black tee.

"No, Luv. It's not that far."

"Have I been there before?"

"I don't know, have you?"

"Mmtch."

I zipped up my suitcase. He just told me to pack some outfits and we're leaving in 20 minutes.

"You look good with your hair like that," he said as he made that smirky face at me.

"Don't be looking at me like that."

"When are we coming back?"

"On the 10th."

"Just tell me where we're going."

He kissed my forehead and then went back in the bathroom.

♕♕♕

"Why are getting on this?" I asked him referring to the private jet we were getting on.

"Baby, could you please just get on the damn plane?"

"Okay."

I'm just wondering where we're going. He said it's not far, so I'm assuming it's in the United States.

"Thank you," I said as we kind of sat in a Lotus position.

"We haven't gotten there yet though."

"Well, still. You're taking me somewhere and I appreciate that."

"No problem, Baby."

♕♕♕

"Atlanta? What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Going to the Air BnB."

I looked at him like he had 5 heads and he started to laugh.

"Just stop asking questions and let the shit play out."

"Mhmm."

We continued to drive to our destination in comfortable silence.

The only time the silence broke was when Sin's horrible road rage came out. I don't understand how he gets so angry and back calm in the matter of seconds.

We finally pulled up to the Air BnB. Sin got all the bags except for my purse.

When we walked in the house, there were gifts all over the table. There were rose pedals on the floor leading to somewhere.

"Awww, Babeee!"

This stuff makes me so happy. Someone actually cares about me this much.

"You can open it or whatever. We have reservations in a hour though."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

I decided to wait to open my gifts and we went to the master bedroom of the Air BnB. That's where the rose pedals led to.

I started getting ready.

It was a semi-formal dinner, so I wore a black long sleeve backless bodycon maxi dress, my black Bottega Veneta Stretch heels, and my Christian Dior black grained calfskin saddle bag. I put on my diamond stainless steel Rolex, a random gold bangle that I found in my purse, my gold CD navy studs earrings, and my 14k yellow gold 10-pointer tennis chain.

"You ready, Babe?" Sin asked me.

"Yes."

He smiled at me as I walked out of the room and in front of him. We went downstairs and got in the car.

I had no idea what restaurant we were going to. I decided to just stop asking questions and let it play out. It's not like he was going to tell me anyways.

I took pictures and shit. I really be obsessed with myself. I don't know if that's healthy or not.

We got to the restaurant. It was called La Grotta or some shit like that.

"Reservations at 8:30 for Houston," Sin told the receptionist.

We got seated at our table. Neither of us drank wine, so we ordered some random shit.

I stared at Sin for a minute. He's just so handsome.

"What?" he smirked which revealed his dimples.

"Nothing."

We seen other people get their food, but we hadn't ordered yet.

"I'an even gon hold you, that shit look nasty as fuck," he said with a disgusted look on his face.

He said it louder than he meant to.

"Bae!" I whispered.

"Oh, shit. My fault, but it do though."

I laughed and looked down at the menu. I don't even know what half of this shit is.

I kinda want Chick-Fil-A.

"Babe, I appreciate this so much, but I don't know what this shit is. Everything that I've seen come out that kitchen look like shit on a plate."

"I don't know what it is either. I just wanted to give you this," he said as he pulled a box out of his pocket.

"It's not an engagement ring. I think we need to go a little further for that. But it's a promise ring. I just wanna promise that I'm never gonna intentionally hurt you or nothing and that I love you."

"Awww. Thank you so much."

He put it on my finger and then we kissed.

Don't say that we're too grown for promise rings. We're taking steps in our relationship and I think that it's a good way to show appreciation.

We got the check and he didn't give me a chance to look at it before he paid for it. We just had some wine that was absolutely disgusting.

"How much was that?" I asked.

"Don't worry about all that. It wasn't anything too expensive."

"How much was it, Sin?"

"$750."

"They should be ashamed of themselves. That nasty ass wine."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand to hold it.

"So what do you want to eat for real now?" He asked as he opened the door for me.

"We can go anywhere."

"We can go wherever you want to."

"Chick-fil-A."

"Chick-fil-a, Nai?"

"Yes. I want a spicy chicken deluxe combo with a 5 piece nugget."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay then."

♕♕♕

"This is so sweet," I said as I teared up. I've been trying not to cry.

I kissed him. He was so tired because we walked around and talked and stuff for a couple of hours and then we came to the Air BnB and showered and then we got freaky for some time, and then we showered again and then I started opening my gifts.

At least he didn't fall asleep on me.

"Don't cry, Crybaby ass."

"No, because you really made me feel so special today."

"Well, that's what I'm supposed to do. I fucked up on your last birthday, so it was only right that I made this one good for you."

"Well, I appreciate everything."

"I'm glad you like it. Can we go to sleep now?"

"Yes," I said kissing him on his lip.

I started putting my gifts away and then I got back in the bed with him after I took my robe off.

He was already practically asleep, but when I got in the bed, he adjusted himself to where he was comfortable.

"Happy Birthday," he said sleepily.

"Thank you, Luv."
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ.

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
808K 28.5K 41
"๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—† ๐–บ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐—† ๐—‚ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–พ๐—†" - ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
673K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
974K 51.3K 67
โIF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.โž ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ