Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

sinful pleasure pt.2

752 22 10
By taeulvkim

⚠️Mature content smut ⚠️
Grab some Hobi water 💦🌊

..........----------_________________________

Czarina : make me want you,.. in such a way that I'll never feel the need of anyone else except you.

She licks his ear lobe sensually, making him close his eyes due to the pleasurable heat running through his veins,

Czarina :show me the darkest shade of yours i dare you..

Her left hand travels down and grabs his dick, and squeezes it tightly to provoke him even more..

Czarina : so let the beast go, nd fuck me like the beast you are..

And that's it he stared deep down her soul with his predator eyes which is now clouded with lust and need, his eyes turned pitched black, indicating he lost the little bit of control he has over his dark forbidden desires.

Vyan : let me show you the beast you just summon doll..

The corner of his lip twitches with something sinister before he reaches down and grabs her by her neck, squeezing firm at the sides.

She whimper softly, the tight grip on her neck keeping her still and at his mercy.

Vyan : I'll make sure to fill you up till your throat, so you'll not need anyone else other than my dick

He huffs, and slapped her clothed pussy, as a result she arched her back as her eyes automatically rolled back in pleasure, with an satisfactory smirk he removed his hands from her neck letting go of her, causing her to fall back onto the bed..

Vyan : "Get undressed,"

He demands, stepping back from her and going over to his desk where he cuts up some pills into a fine powder and snorts it up his nose.

Coke always made him aggressive. Not in an abusive way, just in a rough and dangerous way. It's one of his dark desire to fuck her when he was High with coke, and now he wants to fullfill his darkest desires, from the day he saw her photo sended by ryan, god knows how many wet dreams he has saw   with her..

She doesn't follow his orders, staying unmoving on the bed, she lifted her body a little up supporting herself on her elbow, as she watches his movements carefully with an mischievous smirk on her lips She wants to provoke him by defying him more, she wants to push him to his limits, where he lost every bit of sanity even if he remained with any, when she said she wants to see his darkest side she fucking mean it, nd she'll make sure to unleashed the darkest side of him.

He turns back to face her, his eyes darkening as he sees her still dressed. He huffs, reaching over to his desk to grab a switchblade knife that had a handle decorated with skulls.

Vyan : you Lil slut, still didn't learn how to follow daddy's words, fine let me teach you again.

He said getting annoyed as hell as walks towards her, pushing her onto the bed so she is laying on her back, he grabs her ankle and pulls her towards him, where he himself is standing between her legs, and in an instant he leans down before hooking the sharp blade under her shirt and ripping it clean down the middle. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't insanely turned on right now.

Vyan : I'll fuck you hard, until you stop acting like a bitch, and the only thing you'll keep thinking about is my body against yourself.

Vyan pulls the now ruined scraps of the shirt off of her, leaving her in her unclipped bra and panty .

Vyan : my dick inside you..

She exhales shakily, the feral and ravenous look in his dark brown hazel eyes making her core soaked.

Czarina : I love it when you talk like that, dirty, Whisper dirty things to me.

He hooks the knife under the thin part of the middle of her uncliped bra, cutting it easily and discarding it as well.

Vyan : want daddy to fill you neddy hole with his big dick, and fuck you senslessly.

He slips his fingers inside her panties, creasing her clit with his finger tip making her leave a desperate needy moan

Vyan : want me to fuck you until you didn't feel your lower part,

His fingers played with her folds, making her arched her back, she cleanched his forearms tightly her nails dig into his flesh..

Vyan : want daddy's dick deep inside you, tell my little slut, Tell me what you want from me.

He whispered his each and every word sensually, Of course, she wanted that, she wanted him to do each and every thing he mentioned just now, she consent him the control of her body and gladly accepted everything he is giving her. Although, after all those years she finally finds someone who can make her submit, submissive, surender for the very first time.

She honestly couldn't think of anything but vyan; his hands, his mouth, his cock, his Dominance And, his sexy moans and expression, he knows what he is doing to her - and he fucking enjoy every bit of it.

Vyan : "Do you understand now, baby?"

Vyan whispers on her ear; enjoying the sight of her being so venerable and desperate for him, under his mercy his hands resting on her waist he squeezed her waist harshly before declaring his territory..

Vyan : "You're fucking mine"

he growls.She moan; already weak on her knees.

Czarina : "Y-Yes, vyan".

She can't help but accept her submission, making him chuckles.

Vyan : "Look at you"

he says in amusement.

Vyan : " such a desperate little whore You are for me, aren't you?"

She only can nod not trusting herself to open her mouth because she just wants to beg him to touch her. unable to hold her desire nd need for him..

Vyan : "Let's see how needy you are, huh? On your knees, baby".

She didn't even blink and did as he told her. She herself is amazed by her submissive side, but she doesn't care now, the only thing clouded her mind is all those forbidden desires she wants to fulfill, she lick her lips in anticipation when she see his hands stroking his already hard dick, vyan quickly wraps his another hand around her neck choking her lightly it wasn't tight enough to cut her breath, jst a light squeeze.

No one has ever looked this much powerful in her eyes before; and there he is fully naked with all his glory controlling her own existence, on the other hand she is on her knees being all submissive with completely naked upper body, and only a panty cover her lower body.

Vyan : "My lil' slut is so needy, huh?"

He says looking at her with his mischievous smirk.

Czarina : "Yes, Vyan... Please..."

She whine pathetically

Czarina : "I want you so much..."

Never in her wildest dreams she had imagined that someone will make her these desperate that she'll beg for him like a pathetic bitch..

Vyan : "You want me?"

He smirks proudly.

Czarina : "So badly..."

She said on the verge of moaning.

Vyan : "I bet that you're fucking wet"

vyan tighten his hold around her neck, making her choke a bit

Vyan : "Tell me, baby, your cunt is wet for me?"

She leave a breathy moan unable to form a single word, A smug, sadistic smirk spreads on his lips as he pick up the long forgotten blade which is lying on the right side, and runs the flat side of the blade through the valley of her breasts and down her stomach, ending at the waistband of her panty. She exhale softly, hoping he doesn't catch on to her arousal.

Vyan : "It's so cute when you purposely disobey me, doll. It makes the consequences so much better,"

He comments, slipping his fingers under the waistband of her panty before snatching them quickly off of her making her squirm, the cold air hitting her entirely exposed skin, giving her goosebumps. Her heart beats out of her chest, and she almost think for a second he can hear it. He moves the knife over where her heart is, pushing the very tip of the blade just barely into her skin.

A hopeless whimper along with a breathy moan leaves her lips as she look at him with wide eyes, he leaned towards her..

Vyan : "Are you scared?"

He asks with his deep husky voice, his breath fanning her face. She shake her head softly with a light smile on her lips. He smiles, his eyes falling down to the knife that pierces her skin just slightly.

Vyan "You should be,"

He retorts. She holds her breath, not daring to move a single muscle as he runs the cold blade up her chest and over the curve of her neck to trace her jaw with the sharp edge. She move her head away from the blade instinctively, triggering something in him. With another harsh push He gets on top of her, using one hand to pin her hands together above her head.

Vyan : "You're my stupid, little slut, every inch of you is mine, your existence belongs to me, yet you continue to be some rebellious bitch time and time again, to ignore my words and warnings,"

He degrades, speaking lowly to intimidate or scare her And it's working, what triggered him is the word czarina said in the hallroom when they are arguing "don't you fucking shout at me, you don't fucking own me." Nd he swear to prove her wrong, to prove his nd only his right on her.

Vyan : "Say, 'You own me, vyan. You're my god',"

He demands. She swallow thickly, her eyes watering just barely out of the sinful pleasure.

Czarina : "You own me, vyan, You're my god,"

She repeated back to him as honestly as she could say, she is completely under control of her desire nd lust, coz she'll never say something like this in her right mind, she'll never let anyone to own her, as her dominating self will stop her to do so, but vyan is different, he is bringing all those side of her which she herself don't know existed before today.

He smiles, running his hand down her stomach and squeezing her thigh before running his fingers through her wet cunt. He hums softly, a proud and cocky smile on his lips.

Vyan : "Of course my useless, dumb brat gets wet at the thought of being fucked by me,"

he tsks.

She moan softly, her eyes closed tight as he plays with her clit. This time she is unable to control her own desire as She buck her hips forward, her hands balling into fists so that her nails sink into the flesh of her palms. He pulls his hands from her center, leaning back and letting go of her wrists as he stroked himself. He is really testing her patience..

Vyan : i wonder how sinful you'll look covered with red blood with this sinful body of yours.

He said looking at her naked body with his hodded one, while licking her lower lips imagining her the way he wants to see her,

Czarina : let's see..

She smirks nd in an instant pick up the blade nd run the sharp edges on his palms, making him hiss in pain..

Vyan : aggghhh fuck

He glare at her, as blood Started to drip from his freshly wounded plam making the sheet cover with his blood, she looks at him with her famous puppy eye's before taking his wounded hand on her, nd what she did next, vyan swear it's the sexiest thing he has ever saw in his whole life, it almost make him cum untouched.

She rubbed his wounded palm which is dripping blood all over her own body covering her naked body with his red blood, first she makes his hand slide over her neck, than she slide it a little down towards her collar bone.. she keeps moaning while doing so, her eyes get closed occasionally feeling his cold wet hand running over her body, but she tried her best to maintain their eye contact, she slide his hands over her breasts, rubbing her breasts with his wounded hand, colouring her white porcelain skin with his red blood, vyan eyes twinch at that sight, his whole body filled with lust, he can feel his painful hard dick twinch making him groan, he looks at her with his hodded predator gaze, he bite his lower lips controlling the urge to pounce on her like the beast he is, she looks so innocent yet sinful at the same time.

But soon he lost his control as she guided his hands towards her wet pussy, making him growled in Dominance, the deep cut and the pain in his plam was long forgotten..

Vyan : agghhh fuck it, iam gonna fuck tht slutty cunt of yours till you bleed..

He grips her wrist and yanked her towards himself harshly before pinning her to the bed, she know for sure that there will be bruises there tomorrow, but who cares. Vyan gets back on top of her legs spread out on either side of him as he settles down.

Vyan : trst nd I'll make you beg for me the whole night like the slut you are..

Nd the next thing she knows He lines himself up with her entrance, not even giving her a minute before slamming into her roughly.

Czarina : aghhh, fuck... So deep..

She cried out softly, her chest heaving as his tip hits her g-spot perfectly. He starts a steady thrusting rhythm, snapping his hips back and forth roughly, each thrust punctuated with an animalistic groan from his mouth.

Vyan : fuck your slutty pussy feels so good around me, agghh fuck..

Her moans were loud, more like heavy pants as she didn't tried to keep her moans down, on the other hand, vyan is doing the same he couldn't care less about anyone hearing it.

Czarina : Right there, that feels so good,, fu..ck Fuck it feels so good"

She keep up with her shameless remarks, as he keeps hitting her g-spot at each thrust he make.

Vyan : Tonight, you are not allowed to cum until I say so."

His hands go to her neck, using both to choke her. He pushes some of his weight into the hold, wanting to leave a bruise for tomorrow to declare his authority to that sinful body of her..

Vyan : You're so sexy. I love it when you're naked, being a messed under me, aggghhh i Fucking love it..

His dick continues moving in and out of her, causing intense waves of pleasure to rush over her. He groans and throws his head back in pleasure.

Vyan : "Be a good little sl*t and spread your legs wider for me."

He hisses, he knew how to fuck and make her insane, and he knew it well.

Today she realised one thing and which is One of the best parts of sex with Vyan was his comments.

Vyan : "Sluts like you deserve fucking nothing except my dick,"

He growls, his eyes dead on hers and his voice deep. She whimper, biting her lower lip, and Today she find out tht she has a kink towards dirty talks, it turns her even more.

Vyan : "That's right. Just get more turned on by me telling you what a pathetic toy you are,"

She wrap her legs around his waist, keeping him close to her as she try her best to not cum due to his dirty talks.

Czarina : agghh fuck me harder daddy..

Nd these words blow his mind as he removes his hands from her neck, hooking his arm under her back and flipping her around so she is face down, ass up on the bed.

Vyan : I don't normally do this, but you bring out this craziness in me. Doll, daddy will surely fuck you harder just the way you want..

He spank her ass hard making her moan..

Vyan : I don't think I could ever get bored of having sex with you. Fucking the shit out of you

With tht he again slammed himself inside her making her to cried out in pleasure..

Czarina : fu...ck..sgg

Without giving her chance to adjust He started to thrust into her in an animalistic pace, His hands dig into her hips as he starts fucking her again. Even rougher than before. She let out a loud cry, her moans sounding pathetic to her own ears and she is the one making that desperate noise. One of his hands slides up the curve of her spine, his fingers tangling into her messy hair and pulling at it.

Vyan : fu..ck.. such a slut for my dick aren't you..

She mewl quietly, her walls contracting tight around his dick as he uses her like a sex doll. And she was perfectly fine with it, too, it's a totally different experience.

Czarina : Ma..ke me your bitch daddy, Don't ever stop fuc..king me. Aghhh

His Each and every action is a total turn on for her her knees go weak and she finds herself relying on his grip on her waist to keep her up.

Vyan : "Look at you, fucking dripping like the pathetic little slut you are,"

he demeans with a snarl. She continue to let him use and abuse her body to tame the beast she unleased few minutes ago, He smacks her ass hard, making her arch her back from the heated sting she feels in her ass.

He starts roughly thrusting into her at an impossible pace. His hand squeezes her throat, cutting off some of her oxygen but all she can do is moan. He smirks, liking the sight of his hand wrapped around her neck, having his wild doll under his control.

Czarina : "Fuck ba..be tighter."

She scream in between moans as he thrusts faster and tightens his grip on her neck. She reach up and grab his wrist as her body jerks from the sharp thrusts.

Czarina : "I'm .. i..am..gon..na cum."

He moans huskily, watching his flick slide into her core with slick ease. Suddenly, his hand comes up and wraps around her throat. He again flips her making her laid on her back without even pulling out. Now he can clearly see all the sinful expression she is making..

Vyan : no you are not allowed, just take daddy's dick Like the slut you are,, you are not allowed to cum.

With that he again started to thrust into her with his animalistic pace, making her shiver due to the sensitivity, she cleanched on the bedsheet, tilting her head to the right side before biting the bedsheet between her teeth.

Czarina : " please.. aghh let me ghh cum, plgghsss"

She moan, wrapping her legs around his waist to make him go even deeper. So that she can chase her orgasm

He gets the hint, tear started to fall from the corner of her beautiful eyes, she can't hold it anymore, she looks so desparte and venerable to reach her orgasm. He immediately slow down his pace making her cried out due to the sensitivity..

Vyan : next time you'll think about another guy, i swear I'll fuck you senslessly the whole night without letting you cum..

She keeps whimper under him, pushing her hip up, trying to generate some friction to ease her orgasm. Vyan give her one harsh thrust to get her attention..

Vyan : i fucking say something did you understand or not..

She nodded abruptly, eyes closed looking like a complete mess, she scream loudly when he again give her another deep thrust..

Czarina : aghhhh fuck.. to..de..ep

Vyan : i fucking want words doll, don't you dare to answer me with jst an nod, nd used that pretty mouth of yours to speak..

He growled, making her whimper in submission, she is already feeling so exhausted, nd his punishment is draining the remaining amount of energy remain in her.

Czarina : understand,,. Now.. please.. please let me cum.. please

A satisfactory smirk took over his lips, finally he taught his doll her lesson, so he decided to give her what she is desperate for.

Vyan : good, now it's time for your reward..

With that  and he thrust his hips into hers at an even faster and snappier speed among her screaming his name,.

Czarina : agghh shit.. fu..ck.. there, ahh jst like that.

They both let out a synchronised moan as she sink down on him. She bite her lower lips harshly, feeling him reach deep inside her. She immediately starts moving up and down slowly matching his pace. Vyan's hands grip onto her hips, keeping her steady as she lean forwards and place her hands on his chest. She circle her hips, feeling him deep within her.

Vyan : cum for me doll.

She moan a bit louder than she'd like, her walls tightening like crazy as her legs shake under him. His hand reaches around and again grabs her throat, the loss of blood to her head only enhancing the euphoria of her orgasm even more.

It doesn't take much longer for him to make her cum. and with another Deep thrust she cum all over him, with a loud moan, while arcing her back sexily, As she was already very sensitive  with their previous activity..

Vyan : "I'm cumming."

He moans, his head dropping as she clench around him. His thrusts become sloppy as she again feels a wave of ecstasy roll over her and her orgasm. And she shamelessly release for the second time all over his dick causing him to give one sharp thrust and shoot his cum inside of her. He rides out both of their highs, milking her orgasms to the max, He follows soon after, cumming inside of her without a care. With a loud groan he released deep inside her, filling her up like he promised,

Vyan : fu...cjk..

Chasing his own orgasm, He fucks her through her orgasm, overstimulating her as his cum drips out of her. As He had a very severe breeding kink. He pulls her so that her breasts is flush against his chest and his chin rests on her shoulder. They both are breathing heavily after the best orgasm of their life, they don't even remember how many rounds they went on, maybe it was 4 th round or 5 th round or maybe more than that, they forgot counting, they just did it again and again until they exhaust themselves till core,it was already 4:30 in the morning when they stop..

End of the Mature content ⚠️

Vyan pushes her hair to her opposite shoulder, placing a few soft butterfly kisses to her neck and jawline. They stay like that feeling each other warmth for 15 to 30 min, until they completely catch their breath nd claming there dark Desires. Now they are completely in their senses, there's no lust clouded there mind, now they jst want to hold the moment and live it to the fullest, feeling each others warm embrace around each other is the best thing for them

Vyan : "thanks for being my good girl, czar"

he praises, running his hand down her side. She smile, sighing softly at the comment, but soon her smile disappeared as he continue..

Vyan : "I love you,"

He whispered softly over her neck, making her to halt, her smile disappeared, thts the word she is been running from, but why the hell it keeps striking her every time.

Vyan : doll why are you quit..

He lightly tap on her shoulder, nd tried to pull away to look at her, but before he could do so she hug him tightly, nd buried her face on his chest, making him confused as hell..

Vyan : hey.. wh..

He tried to asked but she cut him off

Czarina : iam tired can we sleep now..

Her voice is not playful nd flirty like before, it become emotionless, nd now vyan is hella confused, what the hell he did to make her like these, he remembers clearly tht few seconds ago they are chasing there best orgasm, nd now why the hell she is behaving like this.. she laid on the bed along with him, still hugging his naked body with hers, she is trying her best to avoid the question whose answer she didn't know,

Czarina : your body feels so warm.

She said softly, making him smile, he kissed the top of her head..

Vyan : but yours is better,, your body feels so soft and warm, just made for me..

Vyan keeps stroking her hair lovingly, and he himself doesn't know when he fell asleep in her warm embrace, they both are completely naked embracing each other he falls asleep cuddled pulling czar against his chest, completely forgetting about the discarded clothes on the floor, after minutes which feels like forever for czarina, vyan's hands stop stroking her hair, which means he has already landed in his dreamland, czarina slowly lift her head up only to see the most mesmerizing sight, all these time she didn't sleep she jst pretended to fall asleep, how could she sleeps with so much going in her head.

She look at vyan sleeping figure, his disheaved hair falling on his forehead, sun kissed skin, the cute  mole on his lower lips, nose, cheeks,  he is looking like the innocent soul present in the world, with than smile on his lips, his facial features looks so calm with that satisfactory smile on his lips like he won the world, who will believe tht he is the same person who act like a beast few minutes ago, unconsciously a smile crept on her own life, she extended her hands nd start to stroke his cheeks softly..

Czarina : you are so beautiful..

She knows it'll be the weirdest thing for a girl to say to a boy, but she can't help it as that The first thing that comes to in her mind when she look at his ethereal features, She creases his lips like a feather touch,

Czarina : did anyone tell you before, that you'll pass for a girl with these ethereal features of yours, just perfect..

She mumbled in low breath, didn't want to wake him up.

Czarina : will you believe if i tell you, tht until now whomever i allow to come closer to me, allow to have relationship with me, all those people have similar facial features like yours, either they'll have the similar moles like you,

She diverts her gaze to his lips for a mere second then again focus on his other facial features too..

Czarina : or have somewhat matching facial features like you,

She smiles contently before continuing..

Czarina : it's like my unconscious mind keeps searching for you, in others, even without being aware of your existence, weird isn't, maybe it's a mere coincidence that you are a mixture of everyone i have tried to have a relationship with..

Soon her smile disappeared as the cruel reality hit her like a thunderstorm. A reality she tried to avoid, a reality she wants to run away from, but no matter how far she run, at the end she finds herself standing in front of it, and the reality slaps her hard..

Czarina :  i can see what grace and others are afraid of, you guys keep pulling me towards you from day 1, i should have stay away from you guys, for my own sanity nd peace of mind

Her eyes show the pain, she is feeling just by the mere thought of staying away from them in such a short time they become a important part of her.

Czarina : what you guys are doing to me, why I am unable to stay away from him( ryan) and now you, you are also making me feel the same way, i  know what i am putting myself into, because once you'll get to find out the truth you'll hate me, it shouldn't happen what happened today right, i should have stay away to protect myself nd my broken heart, i know i deserves it, but i can't Take another heartbreak, 2 is enough not anymore.

A tear slip down from the corner of her eyes,

czarina : all these years of punishment nd suffering isn't its enough for redeem for my sins. I swear i didn't mean it, it's...

She paused as more tears started to fall from her eyes, she didn't like to cry like a bitch, that's why she rarely shows any emotions but sometimes it's really hard to not cry.

Czarina : can you push me away, can you do something to make me stay away from you, to make me hate you, because iam unable to do so..

She paused

Czarina : even after knowing that one day you guys will break me, scatter me into pieces in such a way that no one can heal me again, why iam unable to run away from you to prevent that. I should have run away from ryan when i found out that he is one of the Evans, i shouldn't have come closer to you knowing you are his twins, we shouldn't have done these, but why iam unable to control it.. what should I do now.

She closed her eyes..

Czarina : Or meeting you guys is a part of my punishment, which i have to get from you...

Her mind is filled with so much but there's nothing that can ease the emotions she is feeling, nd she knows where she has to go to get her peace of mind, she slowly get out of his embrace, she pick up one tshirt nd sweat pants of his from his walkin closet, nd dress herself in it, she tied her hair with an messy bun,  she saw a notepad nd pen on the corner of the night stand table, hence she decided to write a note for him, so tht they didn't worry about her when they woke up..

Hey
I am going, i can't stay more, my family must be worried i have to reach home before they wake up and start searching for me.

Bye
Czarina

She placed the edge of the paper under the notepad, she didn't know why she lied about going to home, when she is clearly going somewhere else rather than home.

With an Last glance she walks out of the room, she have the urge to look for ryan before leaving, but she didn't know his room, nd she can't take the risk for them wake up before she leave so with an heavy heart she walk out of the mansion without looking back, the whole mansion nd it's surroundings are empty, as vyan order every guards nd worker to get out and gaurd the main gate, she started to walks towards the main door, it's cool outside most of the area is covered with orange as the sun started to raise, as closer as she is getting to the main gate, her each nd every step she is taking towards gate, away from them  she feels like she is not only moving out but she is losing the most important part behind.

To be continued......

Hobi water...

Sprinkle some hobi water 💦💦 my innocent readers...

I hope you enjoyed these chapter
Thanks for reading...💕💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
381K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
59.3K 1.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...