One Piece x Male Reader

Galing kay flasshy77

Essentially this story is One Piece just with some added ocs I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE ALL RIGHTS GO TO EIICHI... Higit pa

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A Break

Bio

6.8K 58 5
Galing kay flasshy77

Y/n Zel
Age: 22(Pre- Timeskip) 24 (Post-Timeskip)
Ex-Marine Captain (not by choice but by being given to Marines from the celestial dragons)
Historian of the Sunny- Y/n writes every detail about all of their adventures into a journal to tell the tale of the Strawhat Pirates.

Weapons:
Nunchucks- made from steel and sea prism stone to be durable and able to hit a logia type without using haki.

Cp9 training- learned from Vice Admiral Garp. He specializes in using Shave and Tempest Kick due to him not learning the other four techniques. His Tempest Kick is stronger than most members of the Cp9.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 410 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
355K 8.1K 76
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
231 10 4
"Excuse me?" "You heard what I said." The swordsman replied, in a cold tone. "Well, I dare you to fucking say it again!" Read to continue... This h...
19.5K 476 39
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...