Just The Beginning [Boboiboy...

By NicoleAlcantara760

After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy a... More

Prologue
1- Worst Day
2- Making up to them
3- Captured
5- The Adventure Starts
6- On The Search
7- Klamkabot
8- The Power Sphere Factory
9- The Power Sphere Lab
10- Leaving
11- Plan Failed
12- Grief.
13- Penta- Split
14- Victory
Epilogue
Special Chapter

4- Rescuing Ochobot

1.4K 68 66
By NicoleAlcantara760

Terra didn't have time to heal Boboiboy cause if she did, her enemies will escape along with Ochobot and that is the LAST thing she ever wanted to happen.

She couldn't split unlike Boboiboy but that doesn't mean she won't fight, she could feel her friend's fear from where she was standing, the girl understand they were scared but she was silently hopping to at least help her.

Bora Ra have looked at the girl in amusement, the element should have at least a scratch on her cheek after the shelter had collapsed on her yet he didn't found a single one.

The muscular alien had gotten back onto his feet and glared at the element in front of him with rage, none of them made a move yet which was a bit tense for Terra.

A couple of seconds had passed and the girl decided to make the first move.

"Earth Contain!!!" Terra quickly punched the ground hard, creating as large earth pillars emerged around Gaga Naz, the top rocks then bended down, making the alien now trapped inside like what Quake did before.

Unfortunately, the alien wasn't trap for long. Gaga Naz had used his blasters to destroy the pillars with ease. Glaring at the girl once more before blasting lasers at her which Terra had quickly tried to avoid it, in the end.

It failed miserably because of how the lasers kept on bending and following her, like what happened to Cyclone earlier. Terra had unintentionally gotten herself hit by the lasers and caused a big explosion.

"Y/n!! We can't just stand here and do nothing! We gotta help!!" Yaya exclaimed, making her other friends nod in agreement and quickly went to the earth element's aid.

Terra had forced herself to stand, holding an hand on her left arm due to it slightly bleeding and made a quick healing to it. The girl froze when she saw shadows looming over her small form, reluctantly looking up only to see the muscular alien standing over her figure with Bora Ra standing beside his companion.

"An Elemental Bender?" Bora Ra questioned quizzically, his words made Terra frown in confusion. Why does that sound awfully familiar to her? She couldn't place a finger on how that word was so familiar.

'E-Elemental.... Bender? Does... He know something that i don't?....'

"And here i thought it was a dumb myth" The leader jeered, looking at Gaga Naz before walking away and said. "Take her"

Terra gasped, she quickly tried to back away yet she kept sliding down on the small crater that the explosion had made.

Just before the muscular alien will grab the earth element, Yaya had flied towards the alien while leaving some pink trail behind her.

"Impact Punch!" She yelled before quickly punching the alien's metal claw away and swiftly carried Terra away from them, Gaga Naz glared at the gravity manipulator in anger before hearing someone yell.

"Hey Bad Guy!!" Ying had jumped up high in the air before leaping towards the alien.

"Rapid Kicks!!" She yelled, because of her speed. Ying manage to kick the muscular alien followed by more as Gopal had also joined the fight.

"Food blasts!" Gopal stopped a few feet away from Gaga Naz, shooting at the alien with green energy blasts which it the metal claws shockingly didn't turn to food.

The three heroes had continued to either kick, punch or blast the muscular alien, Gaga Naz was starting to get annoyed by all of this at the same time having some difficulties on blocking all they're attacks.

"Let me transform Captain!" Gaga Naz firmly asked, taking a glance at Bora Ra who just crossed his arms— looking unamused by all of this.

"There's no need" He said before producing a small black hole, then throws it onto the ground which then grows as a suction force mixed with a magnetic force that can inhale anything into its center.

"Alamak!! Everyone take cover!!" Terra yelled, she quickly made an earth pillar. Grabbing a hold of the pillar with one of her rock gloves and the other had extended towards her friends as she quickly used her telekinesis on them.

Everything was getting sucked inside the black hole, it was a struggle for Terra but because of how the black hole sucking everything with so much force, her rock glove had slipped from the pillar.

"NO!!"

In the end all the kids including Terra were slowly getting sucked towards the black hole as they're fearful screams can be heard around the park, the earth element saw a cat was about to get sucked into the black hole, making her quickly leap towards the cat and held the small being close to her.

Thankfully the black hole was slowly getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

Everything around the park was a mess, the young heroes were laying on the ground in pain and full of bruises, the kokotiam was also a mess. The cups all broken, the bar stool got disconnected from the ground, the menu that was stuck on a pole was also broken. The TV also got dismantled from the wall and the stoves were all broken on the ground.

Tok Aba was protectively covering his grandson from the ground as a costumer was slowly getting up.

Boboiboy had already regained consciousness just before the black hole started to disappear, he slowly looked around the place devastated.

A laugh had caught his attention, quickly looking up— only to see Bora Ra and his crew are already on board of the ship with Ochobot still captive, making him call out dejectedly. "N-No! Ochobot!!"

"We did it Mr. Boss! And we didn't even have to go through an interview!" Probe cheered, he and Adudu were also on board on the ship with Bora Ra and his companions.

"What about the girl, Captain?" Yoyo asked, looking at they're leader who just scoffed.

"Leave her, it will only be a waste on time" Bora Ra answered, looking down and saw that Boboiboy was futilely trying to run after his ship.

"Let go of Ochobot!!" Boboiboy yelled, in response. He only got a laugh from the leader, seeing that Bora Ra was holding Ochobot's limp robotic arm and started to wave at him.

"So long, Boboiboy. And take care of yourself!" The leader said as the hatch of his ship were starting to close.

Upon seeing the ship was already taking it's leave, Boboiboy just kept on running after it even though he knew he won't be able to catch up, especially when he wasn't healed yet.

"Ochobot!!" The elemental hero cried out, he didn't know there was a lamp pole in his way, he wasn't looking so in the end. He tripped and roughly landed on the ground with tears already began streaming down his eyes. "Ochobot...." Boboiboy weakly called out, it was no use for the spaceship was already gone.

It was now 9 a.m in the morning, Fang was just humming a tune while passing by the kokotiam. Too oblivious to even see how messy it was, his red orbs soon landed on the other's weak state, once again. He was oblivious to see they were all hurt.

"Eh? Hey, get up already! Aren't we all going on a trip?" Fang exclaimed, Ying, Yaya and Gopal just stared at the shadow manipulator in annoyance.

"What?" The raven haired kid questioned, only to get hit by a medium size rock on the forehead causing Fang to yelp and fell back.

"Oi, can't you even see what's the situation here?" Terra snapped, also glaring at the shadow manipulator in irritation.

"Hmm..." Papa Zola hummed, inspecting the pink hand lure before putting it on the fishing tackle box. The man was wearing a blue button up shirt with flowers patterns in it, along with some brown pants and slippers and lastly he was also wearing a Raffia Straw Hat.

"I must photograph this momentous occasion!" Papa Zola declared to himself.

"The beginning of Squid Fishing Business Empire of Justice!!" He added followed by a prideful laugh with a pink cat cellphone case on his hand.

Since he was alone, Papa Zola started to take some pictures by himself with different kinds of places, even on top of his seascape boat in which he surprisingly didn't fall.

After taking the last picture, the man started to check all of the photos and noticed on of the picture had kids in it.

"Eh? Who's that kids in that picture?" He asked himself, Papa Zola then lowered his phone down— only to see Boboiboy and Y/n's closed face with they're eyes glimmering than usual.

"Cikgu Papa!!"

"Oh my, you gave me a heart attack!!!" The said man screamed, stumbling back before falling on his boat with Boboiboy quickly running towards the edge of the docks in desperation. "Cikgu! You gotta help us!!"

"Of course i'm going to help you. That was the whole point, i organized this whole squid fishing adventure..." The man replied, he was in a quite uncomfortable position on the boat with his eyes began circling around.

"That's not it!" Gopal exclaimed, also leaning at the edge of the docks as all the kids stared at the man.

"This is urgent! Ochobot has been captured!" Y/n added, the girl also had a desperate look on her face.

"What!? Captured!?!" Papa Zola yelled, quickly regaining his posture and stared at the young heroes in disbelief. "Was he driving without a license?"

"That's not it Cikgu!"

"Ochobot.... He's been kidnapped by evil aliens!" Ying said, the man was suddenly beside the time manipulator which caught the girl off guard. "Kidnapped by evil aliens!?! Say it isn't so!!"

"It's true Cikgu, what are we gonna do now?" Boboiboy questioned, turning his attention back to the man they were with.

"You gotta help us find Ochobot" Yaya pleaded with Y/n backing her friend up. "Yeah! Your the only person left that can help us!"

"But... How are we gonna find him?" Gopal questioned, they're attention then went to Fang after hearing the shadow manipulator hummed. "Well, we need to get a lead first..."

"A lead?" Boboiboy had thought for a quick moment before something had came into his mind as he immediately began telling the others. "Oh! Last night, Ochobot was contacted by another robot!"

"Wait, so you weren't losing your mind that time?" The elemental manipulator gave Y/n an exasperated look, seeing the girl was whistling while trying to avoid meeting his gaze. "Well, i thought i was dreaming that time alright? Jeez"

"Another robot? What are you talking about?" Papa Zola asked, looking at the elemental hero with wide eyes, eager to know all the information.

"I don't know Cikgu..." Boboiboy admitted, trying to dig in his memories to at least try and remember some of it. "Hmm... He looked a lot older than Ochobot"

"What!?!" Papa Zola yelled, taking a step back from the kid before reluctantly saying. "R-Robots can grow old?"

"Yeah, and then... After that..." Boboiboy slightly staggered, forcing himself to remember what happened next. "The robot said to meet on... On... On the Floating Island!!"

"The Floating Island!?"

"Yeah!" Boboiboy confimed, in the background. The girls had looked at each other in confusion, turning they're attention to both Fang and Gopal who just shrugged at them, a silent message that they also don't have a clue.

"Hmm....."

"And after that.... The Floating Island!!"

"What sort of baloney is this!?!" Papa Zola yelled, looking at the story teller in annoyance.

"I'm telling you the truth! If you don't believe me then go to the lighthouse and see it for yourself!!"

"Uhh...."

All the kids saw Papa Zola's abash look, the young heroes looked at each other before looking back at the man in front of them and asked. "What's wrong Cikgu?"

"Hmm! It's a good thing, i didn't take Mr. Mat's story for granted!" The man said, catching Boboiboy's attention and immediately agreed with Papa Zola.

"Yeah, your right! Mr. Mat did mention about a Floating Island yesterday! But Papa and the others-" Papa Zola quickly went beside the elemental manipulator, covering the boy's mouth since he was starting to get carried away on nearly exposing the man. Boboiboy started to struggle, trying to pry Papa Zola's hand away which it futilely failed.

"Shh, shh, shh. Mere words won't help us solve this predicament" Papa Zola said, not knowing Boboiboy had a deadpan look which made Y/n silently giggle behind the others.

"Your right Cikgu!" Gopal agreed, watching Papa Zola let go of Boboiboy and yelled.

"Enough! Do not waste anymore of my time! Now then, let's begin... Operation saving Ochobot!!"

Some of the sentence here are a bit cringy.... I apologize since i made this all during around 3 a.m so.... I'm sorry if there are a bit cringy sentence here. 😭✋

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

Y/n:*Mad at Boboiboy, crossing her arms and avoiding his gaze* Hmph!

Boboiboy: Y/n, come on. I'm sorry *Coos at her while hugging her from behind*

Y/n:*Keeps ignoring him*.....

Boboiboy: Y/n~

Y/n:.....

Boboiboy: Y/n Amato~

Y/n:..... *Turns around before burying her face on his chest to hide her heated red face*....

Boboiboy: Aww~ You like the sound of that don't you?

Y/n:.... No i don't shuddap....

[Dunno BBB's last name sorry]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...
616 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
38.7K 2K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
11.8K 636 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...