Sidemen One-Shots and Smut

By Grace_xix

[!REQUESTS OPEN!] Smuts, fluffs, imagines and more for the Sidemen and more British YouTubers INCLUDING: Arth... More

Introooduction
1. JJ- the Concert
2. Harry- Roomate
3. Ethan- Tinder
4. Calfreezy- Addict
5. JJ- Cheating Prank (requested)
6. Josh- parent arguements
7. All- parents
8. Vikk- Coffee shop
9🔞. Simon- Streaming
10. JJ- Angry Break-Up mood
11🔞. Behzinga and KSI Smut 🤨
12. Sadie x KSI- Pregnant pt1
13. Sadie x KSI pregnant pt. 2
14. Sadie x KSI Birthday Oneshot
15. Tobi/Talia- arson time
16. Preference: Cuddling and Favourite Body Part
17. Sadie x KSI pregnancy pt. 3
🔞18. Preference-ish: Sub or Dom?
🔞19. Preference: Kinks/How they are in bed
🔞20. KSI smut - Jackbox🤨😨
21. Preference: How you met up + Your song
22. Rosie (yes, Harry's sister)
23. Halloween Imagines
24. Sidemen's children
25🔞. KSI smut pt. 2 of Jackbox
26🔞. Preference: Shower Seggs
27. Josh- the goodness to grief
28. Randy as Dad (HEADCANNONS)
30🔞. Viddal Riley smut- Physio
32🔞. KSI fluff/smut- On shoot (request)
33. bxb relationship dynamics
34. Harry- Simon's Sister
35. Preference: Your First Date
36. Tobi- 20 v 1
37. Problem- Josh
38🔞. Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
39🔞. Pt2- Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
40. Preference: DofE with the Sidemen (HEADCANNONS)
READ2KNOW (updates on book status)
41. JJ- Letters (requested)
42. ArthurTV- Pub Golf (request)
100k reads THANK YOU!!
43. Deji Dating HC's
44. Aj Shabeel - Migrane (requested)
45🔞. Josh - Anniversary
46. ArthurTV - Movie Night
47. Harry Pregnancy (Wattpad req)
48🔞. Tobi - GTA
49.🔞Tobi- Charity Match
50. Angry Ginge- Charity Match
51. Golden Retriever!AngryGinge13 x Black cat!reader
🔞52. AngryGinge13 NSFW Alphabet
53. George Clarkey- Night out
54. 🔞Threesome - Chrismd & W2S
55. Chip dating headcannons
56. 🔞NSFW alphabet W2S
57. ArthurTV - Caught (G. Clarkey's sister)
58. AngryGinge13 - Sunday League
59. Sharky- Lazy Cuddles
60. 🔞ArthurTV - Submissive
61. Dating/Cat-dad Kenny Headcannons
62. 🔞JJ - 7 minutes in heaven
63. George Clarkey Christmas Imagines! [FLUFF]
64. Deji x reader x JJ x Simon [platonic]
65. Gibber period Headcannons
66. G Clarkey - Snow [CHRISTMAS SPECIAL☃️]
67.🔞ArthurTV - Locked In smut
68. Angryginge13 - Dating Headcanons
69. 🔞Preference: Eating you out
70. Dating Callux HC's
71. Niko: Jealousy, jealousy...
72. 🔞Callux NSFW alphabet
73. JJ - Jealous
74. ArthurTV - Return from Sri Lanka
75. 🔞ChrisMD - piercings
76. Preference: How they'd react to you crying
77. 🔞JJ - Quickie
78. 🔞ChrisMD NSFW Alphabet
79. 🔞George Clarkey - Rodeo
80. 🔞KSI NSFW ALPHABET
81. 🔞 Harry - Praise Kink
82. 🔞Kenny - Tinder vid

29. Ethan as Dad (HEADCANNONS)

1K 13 9
By Grace_xix

As requested by @angeltacendatone, here are some oneshots / headcannons for Ethan's kid! As of now, it isn't public info whether the child is male or female, hence I'll be referring to the child as y/n, and assuming it's female. This is not a reflection of any realities, simply thoughts.

-At younger ages, when you had a lispy voice and couldn't pronounce complex phonetics, you would call Ethan, 'Papa' and Faith 'Mama'

-You had a birthday in early November, nearest to Harry's... And Harry was always your favourite Uncle. He always wanted to be the cool uncle- and believe me- exceeded everyone's expectations in being exceptionally cool.
-Harry absolutely adored you in a friendly sense- with him seeing Ethan's mischievous and fun-seeking sense, as well as Faith's enthusiastic one- and hence always wanted to take you outside and experience the same fun experiences that he had with Ethan, with you. You were so reminiscent of Ethan when he was younger and reckless, even- that Harry sometimes had to remind himself that you were still too young to go outside and to theme parks and other exciting places. Harry especially had to make sure he didn't make an inappropriate Ethan-style joke around you, in fear Ethan would hear about the potty mouth Harry used, and clart him.
-At a young age, you two would go to the park together, with Harry successfully doing the monkey bars after you'd fallen off of them; going down the slide with you, or being at the bottom of the slide to pick you up; threatening to push you in a 360° loop on the swings if you were annoying; and of course, bragging loudly about how you two could get ice-cream on the way home to your multi-million dollar house, when any other kids tried to pipe up to you in the playground.
-Furthermore, Harry absolutely spoiled you. Frankly, he just wanted to see you happy- and if that meant that he had to go at midnight to the Tescos to get a pack of Chocolate-chip brioche bread whilst holding you in one arm (which was a surprisingly regular occurrence) he'd always be happy to do it.
-Due to the closeness of you birthdays, you two often shared a celebration- with everyone joining a cake and a classic birthday celebration on your birthday- and then the next day, everyone would gather in Harry's apartment to celebrate whilst you were babysit by Mummy Behz (absolute queen she is), as Harry didn't want you seeing or being exposed to alcohol at young ages... However when you grew older and were at the ripe age of 16, you were given a beer which Harry had recommended, and took your first drink with Ethan and Faith- which was a mere sip, before you gagged and decided beer was disgusting and you never wanted to drink it again. At your first sip everyone cheered and clapped, but when you called it disgusting- they just clapped even more. It was uproarious. 

-Due to the closeness you had to Harry, you were also close to Uncle Freezy, Callum Airey. Although you weren't as close with him as you were with Harry- there was still definite favour towards Freezy, due to his laid back sense and jokes. 
-The night you turned 16 and had you first drink, Freezy and Harry made you sample cocktails, claiming they were "easier to drink" and that if you could find a good cocktail, you wouldn't need to get hungover over crappy alcohol. Hence, you found out that pina coladas were your favourite alcohol, that night- and despite Faith clearly stating that getting drunk or downing drinks was strictly NOT allowed- you found yourself downing a few dilute pina coladas with Harry and Cal- even one with Ethan!

-Randy (or "Uncle Anny" as you called him, since you had a lisp when you were younger and butchered words) and Laura were your second parents, and their daughter was quite literally your sister from another mister. Well, rather from another family. But these guys had you two go to same nursery, same primary... You two even asked your parents to let you do the same clubs and join the same groups!

-And you were the most creative child most of the family had ever seen. At young ages when you were still on colouring sheets, you always chose bright and matching colours, and then as you grew- you produced some of the most impressive sketches, paint-works and even charcoal pieces. When you were young, Callux took some of you doodles and pieces to help inspire his next NoTwoWays shoe design- and as you grew older, he incorporated some of your graphite pencil sketches onto his shoes. 

-Whilst Callux helped you branch out your art side- you also had both Vik and JJ trying to teach you music, with Randy's help. Vik taught you how to play the piano- teaching you the chords, pieces and how to read notes- whilst JJ taught you about how you could produce music by making beats, different genres, and helped you widen and find music tastes you like. Whenever you went over to JJ's, you two would always sit down and do a puzzle together. Usually you wouldn't contribute to JJ's puzzles, as they were 1000 piece ones and JJ did them in his free time alone- but instead you two would go through 50 piece Disney and Pixar puzzles together, before having a lolly pop and watching YouTube together on the sofa, afterwards.

-When you grew up a bit, you had heard that everyone within the group had at first wanted a boy to be the first of their next generation, so that they could teach him football. Of course, this made you jealous and slightly hurt- and inspired you to join a football club for mixed genders. You played with the girls, who taught you tricks and how to play the game- and you played with the boys, you taught you how to play rough and make a scene to get the ball and ref in your corner. 
-This also allowed you to have a kick about with Harry in his apartment, where he has set up a small, portable football goal for you and him to do penalties at one another. Of course, when dribbling, he refrained from kicking you whenever tackling, although he congratulated you whenever you would push him for the ball. Apparently something to do with the "Shithousing- fuck, forget that word- Cheating football spirit". 
-A few years later when the Sidemen got together to film their monthly upload- which so happened to be a football video- Ethan got you to the shoot and allowed you to participate, which was the first time that the sidemen fandom saw your online presence (though your face was blurred to protect your identity at least a little bit)

Bedroom when you were a young child:

Bedroom when you were a teen:

I imagine the room with the fairy light string wall, which also has clips attached with the lights so that your clip up little polaroid pictures you took with all your friends on display. The wall to the other side has a long mirror propped up against it, and mainly black and white pictures of your favourite band members, artists and album covers; Vinyl records; movie and fandom posters; and your graphite sketches.

-When you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend, I think Ethan would say "Oh...!" In that confused-surprised-wordless way he does, before taking a moment outside the room to think- and return with a few questions. I think Faith would be happy and smile and ask a few basic questions before asking when she could meet him and whether you would invite him around for a dinner.

----------------------

so uh

when did i last update this book...

April? May? June...?

Nvm, it was May. Fuck lads, sorry for not giving you anything for... Oh God, for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS. 

Uhh... I was busy. BUT, Good news- I'M BACK NOW!!! 

Hopefully this cute chapters redeems me xoxoxo

Requests are still of course open, sooooo if you want to see something written here- do tell via comments or Wattpad DMs, and have a great day!

BYEEEEEEEEEEE,
    Grace_xix

1st Sept 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 45
©2020 Nathan P. All Rights Reserved Angel Roswell A sassy, multi talented, smart sixteen year old boy who had the unlucky role as the omega of the se...
215K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
83.4K 602 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove
283K 2.5K 42
These are all of my imagines I have posted on tumblr! Tumblr user: wroetominter