Fifty Forever After 1

By sungirlz123

This is a spin of Fifty Shades of Grey! I used the same characters and added my own. I will put a backstory... More

Backstory
Chapter 2- Meeting Christian
Chapter 3- Going To Seattle
Chapter 4- Dinner With The Greys
Chapter 5- Wrens First Birthday
Chapter 6- Teddys Birthday Part 2
Chapter 7- Watching the Twins - Part 1
Chapter 8- Watching the Twins - Part 2
Chapter 9- Watching the Twins- Part 3
Chapter 10- Shopping for Christian
Chapter 11 - Christians 20th Birthday Party
Authors Note
Chapter 12- He's 20!*
Chapter 13- First Million
Chapter 14- 4th of July*
Chapter 15- Escala
Chapter 16- Seattle Talk
Chapter 17- Moving Day!

Chapter 1- Teddys First Birthday

260 4 0
By sungirlz123

May 1st 2018 
I can't believe my baby boy is already one. The year flew by. Since Teddy is in love with Mickey Mouse that is the theme of his party.

We have lots of family coming and a few friends Teddy has made at the park.

I walked out into the backyard and saw my parents already setting up.

"You guys didn't have to start without me." I said and walked over to them.

"It's alright. You were putting Teddy down for a nap. Aiden and Ethan went out with Matt for a bit to distract them while we set up." My mom said.

"Thank you both so much." I said with a smile.

— 2 hour later —

Kate messaged me a couple hours ago saying she was on her way which means she should be here soon. She's coming with Kira, Noah and their kids.

I went upstairs and walked into Teddys room. He was already awake and standing in his crib.

"Hello handsome. Happy birthday." I said with a smile.

I went over and picked him up then sat in the rocking chair. Recently he's been cuddly after waking from his naps.

After about 20 minutes he lifted his head off of my shoulder and smiled at me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek then changed his diaper. As I dressed him he babbled at me.

"Okay baby boy. Let's go downstairs to your birthday party."

I carried him downstairs and saw the twins and Matt were back.

"Matt can you watch him while I change?"

"Sure." He said and took him. He whispered something to Teddy then held him up in the air and he giggled.

I smiled and ran back upstairs.

After changing I brought his gifts downstairs and put them outside.

— 30 minutes later —

The party is in full bloom. Teddy is sitting in the little ball pit with Wren and Lincoln. Lincoln is a little boy Teddy and I met at the park. He's here with his dad Owen. He's a kind guy.

I looked over and saw Matt handing out Mickey Mouse ears to everyone. As soon as I put Teddys on him he pulled them off and I smiled.

"I knew that was coming." I said.

"Everything looks so good Ana." Marlowe said.

"It's all thanks to my parents. They did a lot to help out and I think it's perfect." I said while looking around at the decorations.

"Auntie Ana! Auntie Ana!" Matteo said running over. "Someone is here knocking on the fence!"

Perfect timing.

"Well let's go see who it is." I said with a smile.

I picked Teddy up and walked over with Matteo. I opened the fence and Mickey and Minnie Mouse came in.

"Everyone look!" I said.

The older kids ran over and the parents carried over the younger ones. I looked at Teddy and he was just staring.

"Who is that buddy? That's Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse." I said.

He smiled and reached out to the Mickey Mouse. He took Teddy and I smiled. When I looked over my mom was already taking pictures for me.

I smiled and stepped back as the kids surrounded them.

"Okay everyone. I think Mickey and Minnie came to help with the piñata." I said.

I led everyone over to the tree where the piñata was hanging. The Mickey Mouse helped Teddy hit it first. We let the kids hit it from youngest to oldest.

Every kid got a couple turns then Matt decided it was his turn. He hit it once, really hard, and it broke.

I smiled as I watched the kids pick up the candies and toys.

Matt took Teddy and we all said bye to Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I know he won't remember this day but I will.

I'm happy my dads friend was able to come with his kids. Aiden and Ethan get to hang out with someone their age and my dad has some help making food. Marlowes dad is also helping cook.

"Lunch time!" My dad shouted.

— 10 minutes later —

Everyone is seated and eating. Teddy is in his high chair eating bits of a burger.

"Thank you all for coming." I said to Marlowe, Kate and Kira. "It means a lot."

"I wouldn't miss it. I love Mr Theodore too much." Kate said with a smile.

I looked at Teddy and smiled. I broke up a hotdog and put it on his plate with some fruits.

"Yeah. I wouldn't miss it either. Our little nephew is too special to miss a big day like this." Marlowe said.

"Yeah." Kira said with a smile. "We wouldn't miss this special day."

— 50 minutes later —

Now that lunch is done it's time for cake and Teddys cake smash. I walked inside with Matt to grab the cakes. Well one is a cupcake.

I brought out the cake smash cupcake and Matt walked out behind me with the cake. My mom stuck a candle in it then let it.

I put it down on his high chair tray and everyone started singing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Teddy,
Happy birthday to you!"

I blew out the candle for him then took it out. We all watched as stuck his fingers in the cupcake then taste the frosting. He smiled then stuck his face in the cupcake which made everyone laugh.

My dad cut the cake and I handed the pieces out with Matt and Kate. Once everyone had some I sat back down beside Teddy. He had frosting all over his face and hands.

— 30 minutes later —

Teddy is now cleaned up and it's time for gifts. I sat on the ground with Teddy on my lap. Aiden and Ethan helped by handing us gifts. First was from my parents. I started with the card.

"Happy first birthday Teddy. You are a one-of-a-kind  one-year-old.
Love Papa and Nana"

I smiled and teared off the corner of the wrapping paper showing teddy what to do. He pulled a piece off then wasn't really interested in it anymore so I unwrapped it. They got him a play tunnel and his own ball pit.

"That you guys. Teddy will love this once it's open and he sees all of the balls." I said.

That earned a few laughs.

— 30 minutes later —

Opening gifts is taking longer than I thought it would. Teddy is not the interested. I think once he can touch the toys he'll love them.

The last gift is from me. I kissed his cheek then opened the card.

"Happy birthday my big one year old. You're growing up too fast. It wasn't too long ago that you were just learning how to crawl. Now look at you! Mommy loves you so much."

I got teddy a few things. First we opened his new balance bike. Then a book so he can learn new words. The thing he was most interested in was a big plush Mickey Mouse.

"I don't know if you guys know what a golden birthday is. We grew up with it. It's when you turn the age your birthday is. So since Teddy was born May 1st today is his golden birthday. So I got him a gold chain. He probably won't wear it until he's older but this is tradition. I remember getting a ring for my golden birthday. I loved it. I still have it actually upstairs in my jewelry box. It's something I'll keep forever and ever."

I opened the box so people could see. It's just a simple chain but I think he'll love it.

Teddy yawned and I kissed his head.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming but it is this little guys nap time. We have gift bags for the kids and cookies for everyone so please don't forget yours."

I carried Teddy as I walked around to everyone thanking them for coming.

I walked around to the front of the house with everyone and a car pulled out and quickly stopped in front of the house.

I was surprised when I saw Elliot get out of the passenger seat.

"Kate?! Kate! What the f-." He stopped when he saw me.

"Ana?" Elliot asked.

I heard the car door open. I looked behind him and saw Christian walked towards him. Oh god...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.6K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
1.3K 81 47
Thank You E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the characters you created. It kicked me into writing stories of my own using your char...
11.9K 443 25
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'. There will be three installments. In my version Christian Grey childho...
573 18 18
Thanks to E L James and her Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy I have found an outlet for my vivid imagination. Her characters are included in a lot of my...