VIENNA--••--DS&SS

By CoffeeBubbles23

⚜️⚜️⚜️ "She loved them long before Katherine did. If she was never taken away, they wouldn't have m... More

••CAST••
•• Description and Disclaimer ••
Graphics
PART ONE
•• Chapter One ••
•• Chapter Two ••
•• Chapter Three ••
•• Chapter Four ••
•• Chapter Five ••
•• Chapter Six ••
•• Chapter Seven ••
•• Chapter Eight ••
PART TWO
•• Chapter Nine ••
•• Chapter Ten ••
•• Chapter Eleven ••
•• Chapter Twelve ••
•• Chapter Thirteen ••
•• Chapter Fourteen ••
•• Chapter Fifteen ••
••Chapter Sixteen••
••Chapter Seventeen••
••Chapter Eighteen••
•• Chapter Nineteen ••
•• Chapter Twenty one ••
•• Chapter Twenty Two ••
•• Chapter Twenty Three ••
•• Chapter Twenty Four ••
•• Chapter Twenty Five ••
•• Chapter Twenty Six ••
•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••
•• Chapter Twenty Eight ••
•• Chapter Twenty Nine ••
PART THREE
•• Chapter Thirty ••
•• Chapter Thirty One ••
•• Chapter Thirty Two ••
•• Chapter Thirty Three ••
•• Chapter Thirty Four ••
•• Chapter Thirty Five ••
•• Chapter Thirty Six ••
•• Chapter Thirty Seven ••
•• Chapter Thirty Eight ••
•• Chapter Thirty Nine ••
•• Chapter Forty ••
•• Chapter Forty One ••
•• Chapter Forty Two ••
•• Chapter Forty Three ••
•• Chapter Forty Four ••
•• Chapter Forty Five ••
•• Chapter Forty Six ••
•• Chapter Forty Seven ••
•• Chapter forty Eight ••
•• chapter Forty Nine ••
•• Chapter Fifty ••
•• Chapter Fifty One ••
•• Chapter Fifty Two ••
•• Chapter Fifty Three ••
•• Chapter Fifty Four ••
•• Chapter Fifty Five ••
•• Chapter Fifty Six ••
•• Chapter Fifty Seven ••
•• Chapter Fifty eight ••
•• Chapter Fifty nine ••
•• Chapter Sixty ••
•• Sixty One ••
•• Chapter Sixty two ••
PART FOUR
•• Chapter Sixty Three ••
•• Chapter Sixty Four ••
•• Chapter Sixty Five ••
•• Chapter Sixty Six ••
•• Chapter Sixty Seven ••

•• Chapter Twenty ••

2.1K 48 6
By CoffeeBubbles23

( two years before Damon,)
The Augustine Society.

Vivian groaned as she slowly regained conciseness. Her head throbbed as she sat up. Her eyes quickly adjusting to the dimly lit room. Her heart hammered in her chest as she listened to it in her ears.
She had no idea how long she had been here. There were no windows or any light that could help her determine day or night. She was lost. In her mind, and to the world around her.
Stefan and Damon a distant memory now as she could think of nothing but freedom.

Lifting her heavy arm, the numbness becoming noticeable, she raised her other hand and inspected the marks on them. On her wrist, dried blood and new bite marks were shown.
Vivian sighed deeply. Shaking her head, she had been here long enough to guess that she was fed on again. And at the very thought, her own craving kicked in. Her stomach churned as she leaned back against the dirty brick walls.

"Are you all right?"

Blinking back, Vivian turned her head to the side. In the other cell, next to hers, the shadow of a figure sounded.

"I'm okay..." she whispered, not having much energy left to speak. She was tired. And just wanted it to end.

"What is this place?" He asked, hearing movement, Vivian watched wary as the man moved into the little light. His face and figure visible now.

"The Augustine Society. Are you new or something?" She asked, as she studied his face, she realized she's never seen him before.

"I was taken. I don't remember." He says.

"It's all right." She coaxed, kindly. Knowing the feeling of confusion. She just wished she had someone to do the same to her when she got here. She was the first.

"My name is Vivian. What's yours?"

The man held his head as he looked over to her. "Lorenzo St. John. How do we get out of here?" He asked.
Vivian smiled a broken smile. She's tried. When her powers are strong and she's in the right frame of mind, she's unstoppable. However, they've grown accustomed to her tricks.

"We can't." She whispered. Lorenzo looked up at her then. A determined look upon his scratched up face. The smell of his blood strong as she now starts to think of it. He was human. For now.

"We can sure as hell try." He tells her.

~

Present day.
Boarding house.
Next episode.

~

Vivian hummed to herself as she walked downstairs towards the cellar. The crave caused a headache and she knew they had blood down there and so she made her way.
As she did, however, her brow raised as she watched Elena sneaking around the corner.
Without saying anything, Vivian followed her.

With confusion, she followed Elena down the hall and when Elena opened one of the doors, her eyes widen as she comes to a realization.

"What are you doing!?" Vivian whispered towards the girl. Quickly, she turned around, Elena's wide eyes stare back at her with shock.

"Shh!" Elena says, grabbing Vivian's arm, she rushed her into the cell where Elijah's body lays.
Vivian shakes her head in disbelief as Elena slowly goes over to the body. Slowly, she removed the dagger from his chest.

"Elena, what are you doing?" She asked, again.

However, before she gave an answer, Elijah suddenly gasped to life, causing Elena to jump with a fright. Vivian, with Stefan's voice in her head, moved to stand beside the stupid girl.

"Elijah." Elena says, moving slowly from Vivian towards the body.

"Fucking hell." Vivian muttered, going towards them. Slowly, Elijah's head turns from Elena to Vivian. His eyes squint in question.

"Vivian and Katerina." He breaths out. Vivian sighs as his eyes slowly close once more.

"What the hell are you doing! Seriously, it's bad enough Klaus is still—"

"Shh! They'll hear you." Elena says, "I have a plan. Either you help me or not, just be quiet"

Vivian blinked back. Not expecting being spoken to like that, especially by Elena no less. From what she's gathered about the girl, she wasn't the type of random outburst. At least to to strangers.

When there's a thud, Elena and Vivian turn their heads towards Elijah as he slowly begins to stand up.

"Now you've done it." Vivian mutters.

"I can't—I can't breathe." He pants out. Falling to the ground. "What's happening to me?"
He got up, rushing towards the door, he is stopped by the protective shield.

Elena walked over to him and grabbed his shoulders. "You're not invited in." Elena says.

"Get me out of here." He says, looking from Elena to Vivian. Shoving him, he's able to push past the door.

"What was the plan again?" Vivian asked, looking towards Elena before they both hurry and run after the original.
When they reach upstairs, they catch Elijah at the door. He tries to get in but is stopped.

"What happened?" Elijah breaths out, looking from Vivian to Elena.

"Shh." Elena says, putting a finger to her lips. "I'll tell you but not here." She whispered, pointing upwards. "Can I trust you?"

Elijah raised a brow, "Can I trust you?" He whispered back. Elena rolled her eyes but slowly handed him the dagger. Vivian inwardly cursed. Stefan and Damon are going to kill her, and because she's an accomplice, they might as well kill Vivian too.

Without another work, Elena turns to face Vivian. She nods her head to the door and Vivian knows she's silently asking her to tag along.
Despite not wanting to, Vivian sighs and nods her head in agreement.

~

  Sitting in the back of Elena's car was not something Vivian had planned. Her phone had vibrated a couple times and she only assumed that it was one of the brothers looking for their lost girl.
Vivian was tired, hungry, and annoyed she was dragged into this. And being in the presence of Elijah didn't help the matter.

The man had been somewhat a friend to Vivian.
In her time with Klaus and Katherine, when she was feeling particularly alone or just bored, she would find companionship in him. Their love for poetry and books and the shared annoyance of Klaus kept their conversations lively and interesting.

When she was sad and missing her home, he had been the only one to truly know her back story. Klaus and Katherine knew snippets and what Vivian had selectively told them, but Elijah knew most out of the two of them.

"You look better." The voice of Elena breaks the silence and Vivian's train of thought.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked, looking towards the clueless doppelgänger.

"I'll tell you everything but we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word."

"Your ability to make demands has long passed."

"He's good on his word, Elena. I know." Vivian said, despite herself.

"No demands." Elena says. "I'm offering you my help. And in return I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?"

"Well, you haven't killed her yet, so that clearly says something." Vivian said, rolling her eyes as Elijah and Elena both turn to look at her.

"Right. Plus, you need my help to kill Klaus." Elena said, turning back to the original. "And I need you."

Breaking the pause, the sound of a phone vibrating fils the car. Vivian smirks. "It's the boyfriend." She whispers, earning a small look from Elijah because she said it quietly so only he heard.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" The voice of Stefan fills the air. Inwardly, Vivian can't help the stinging feeling in her gut. The pure worry in his voice caused her to only think of the past again. Hearing him worry and care for someone else was hard.
She knew things changed, but it wasn't her fault that her years with them were so blindly robbed right from under her.

"Yes. I'm fine." Elena says.

"Where's Elijah? Is Vivian with you?" Stefan speaks.
Vivian's brow raised at the mention of her name but quickly moved past it.

"Yes. He's right here. And so is she." She answered.

"Where? I'm on my way."

"No, Stefan. Elijah and I need some alone time. Plus I've got Vivian here."

"Listen to me. He can't be trusted. He'll use you to get to Klaus."

"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honour. I can trust him. Vivian says I can too. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again." She says. "By removing the dagger, I have proven myself."

"Insane." Vivian mutters.

"You can't do this alone." Stefan argues.

"And I'm not. It's my decision, Stefan. Please respect it. And make sure Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch."

"So, what's this plan anyway?" Vivian asked, shaking her head as she pulls out her phone from her pocket. She noticed the way Elijah was looking over at her with his hand held out. Rolling her eyes, she says,

"It's turned off" she tells him, putting it back in her pocket. He sighs but turns back to Elena.

"He is here." She begins.

"Klaus is here?"

Elena nods. "He's taken over Alaric's body."

"Of course he has." Elijah says. "One of his favorite tricks."

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he gonna do next? You're the only one who knows him."

Vivian clears her throat but doesn't say anything else. Of course she didn't know Klaus as well as Elijah probably did, but she at least deserved a little credit.

"Yes, I do." Elijah says, softly.

~

~

Vivian smiled Kindly as she stood rather awkwardly at the door of the Lockwood mansion. The name ringing bells in her head as she stands beside Elijah.

When the door opens, Carol Lockwood displays a shocked look upon on her face.

"Elijah? Elena? And Damon's friend?"looking between the three at her doorstep. "What are you doing here? What happened?" She asked, looking towards Elijah and his torn up suit.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help me." Elijah says.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting so—"

"I won't take but a minute of your time." Elijah says, stepping slightly forward. Vivian smirks when Carol changes her mind and allows them in, an instant reaction to being compelled.

"Thank you." Elijah says, kindly. The three easily enter.

"Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we can try one of my husbands suits." She suggested. "I haven't boxed them up yet."

"Wonderful." Elijah says. Carol disappears and Elena turns to Elijah.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?"

"Because I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me." He says, "twice. Anyway. I'll be a minute."

Vivian sighed as she watched Elijah walk away and upstairs.
She was hoping that whatever this was was ending soon. She had kept wondered why she had stayed. Playing hero with the others was not something on her agenda. But if it kept her close to Stefan and Damon, she thought it best to make up for lost time. Even if it's not in the way she imagined it.

When he finally came back dressed and in a new suit, they walked over to the sitting area and sat. However Vivian was antsy and walked around the room, admiring the art and artifacts laid around the room while Elijah and Elena spoke.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us?" He had asked. Vivian had remembered the father and son duo. Her first trip with Damon and Bonnie.

"No." Elena said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry."

"And Katerina?" He asked, casting his eyes towards Vivian, who felt them from where she was standing and turned to look at him. "She would've been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her." Vivian answered. Putting down the photo she held in her hands. The older man in one of them familiar to her in a bad way.

"We think that she may be dead." Elena says.

Vivian shook her head. "You guys think that. I keep on telling you I highly doubt that." She says, moving towards them.

"She's right. " Elijah says. "It's not Klaus's style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus Dead...but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him." She said, causing Vivian to sigh.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." He said.

"Don't we all." Vivian says, something laced the words she speaks. Bitterness, resentment, hatred. Vivian couldn't place it but she figured it was a mix of all.

"There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus." Elijah speaks. "Yes. Klaus is my brother."

"I heard that." Elena sputters out, unaware. "I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times...but I believe the term you're searing for is omg."

~

Hey!!
How's it hanging??!

I would really appreciate thoughts or ideas for this story so far!

Vivian is becoming a favorite and I really look forward to dishing out her story further. She holds many surprises and her story is only partly shared!

Long or short chapters?

What do you want to se happen?

Who do you want her to end up with??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
38.5K 936 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...
2.7K 52 13
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...
1.2M 23.7K 58
Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thought she was all alone, she didn't want to...