His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 10

5.3K 115 6
By Winter_icechild

Evelyn's Pov

Widening my eyes as I saw Thomas smirking at my reaction "Y-you-" Thomas shushed me by placing his finger on my lips "I am the Prince of Ellesmere and the Future king, and I will claim my bride tonight" I widened my eyes.

"You're crazy, Thomas what are you even doing?" I asked unbelievably as I look at him, Thomas chuckled darkly and caressed my chin but I slap his hand away "I'm just doing what I want, and I want you. You must know that whatever I want I will have it by hook or by crook" Thomas said.

I move away from him, he's a madman! "You are crazy! Stay away from me and my friends, I do not love you as much as you do" that's when Thomas pushed me roughly against the wall, I gasped and closed my eyes tightly while my head tilted to the side "I dont care, my love for you is endlessly and accept it or not but we will get married in the next 3 days" Thomas said while kissing my neck, I tried moving away in disgust but then he grabbed me back.

"Oh, I wont touch you yet. Get ready for the next 3 days for I will have you" He said and grabbed my wrist before pulling me outside the hall, I widened my eyes and shook my head "Let me go, you monster!" I shouted as Thomas kept dragging me.

We reached to the balcony of the wide ballroom and people dancing around, Thomas then pulled me beside him and I struggled to release from his grip "dont move or you wont like what I will do to your friends" I stayed silent and tears falling into my eyes.

"People of Ellesmere! It is I, your soon to be King of this Kingdom!" Thomas shouted for everyone to hear and everybody looks up to us, I heard someone says "oh, gosh that is him? He is so handsome!" . "Who is that woman beside him?" . "A whore I think".

I looked away, not wanting to be face infront of the crowd "now listen, this woman right here is going to be your Queen!" When Thomas said that, girls around starts whispering bad about me.

I whispered under my breath "Stop this, Thomas please!" I said and he ignored me as he kept holding me tightly, Thomas heard girls talking bad about me. I gasped at the tight grip he has on my arm "Go home or there will be consequences!" I can tell by the rough voice of Thomas, he is controlling his anger.

I looked at Carl and Anne who looked shock to see me up here, I signalled them to leave but they did not. Looking around to the people as they did not listen to what Thomas said as they kept standing up and looking at each other and some others quickly left the Castle as the people who left the Castle already knew of Thomas's limit of anger.

Thomas then signalled some of his mens, I frowned and looked at the crowd to see one of his mens draw their swords and thrusts the blade into a random man's chest as he groaned in pain and everyone looked at him and screamed in fear, right then people ran towards the exit but Thomas signalled to lock the doors from outside and people freaked out "kill the ones who stayed"

I widened my eyes, I released from the grip of Thomas and quickly ran downstairs "Evelyn!" I gasped, quickly looked for Carl and Anne "Anne, Carl!" I shouted loudly but theres no use, people screaming and tried to open the door, the guards slowly killing half of the people!

Right then I saw Anne crying while Carl hugging him, I run towards them "Anne!" Anne looked at me and gasped "Evelyn! What happened!" I shook my head and hold her head "Thomas is getting crazy and we have to get out of here!" I said quickly.

Carl then pulled Anne up, we look around and people running around scaredly, I quickly run towards the big door as I opened it, we quickly ran together quickly. Carl was scared for our lives while I was so scared what Thomas would do to my friends, I know Thomas wont hurt me.

Cries, blade sounds, blood, body falls to the ground sound terrified me as I still heard it even we ran afar from the ballroom. I looked around to see no exits but continually halls and doors but no exit! Anne freaked out more "Were going to die." She said.

I shake my head, looking around for more but no exits. Carl cheered up Anne as he kissed her forehead and I heard someone coming this way. More Thomas' mens coming to the ballroom "Quick hide!" I said as I hid under the kitchen sink and Carl, Anne are hiding under the table.

I covered my mouth in fear, looking down at the men's shoes running quickly towards the other side. "Find Evelyn!" I heard Thomas yelling from the other hall "we dont know what she looked like, Your Majesty-" I heard a blade sound, I covered my mouth tightly with my palm.

"I said find Evelyn" Thomas said roughly as he pulled his sword out of the Man's chest and his body fell down on the floor with a thud. I closed my mouth tightly with my palm as tears falling from my eyes. A murderer, I made a murderer fall- no. I made a murderer obssessed with me..

It was so silent, I waited for sounds but nothing. Only my heart beating so fast as I kept covering my mouth with my palm "Your Majesty, nobody is left now" I heard a guard says and thomas replied "Let me see, Dont mess this up for I dont want seeing Evelyn's body on the floor!" He said angrily while walking to the ballroom, I covered my mouth tightly

Later it was already night, seeing Anne sleepy as she try to keep herself open while Carl hold her steady. It was so silent but I stayed in my place, Anne thought it was good to stand up so she stood up from her hiding place, right then a guard saw her and quickly called the others. I widened my eyes "No!" I yelled and was about to stand up when Carl beat me to it, he stood up and punched the guard. I gasped.

Quick footsteps coming in the kitchen, I widened my eyes and stood up to grab them back to their hiding place when Anne was being pushed to the ground and so does Carl, I was pushed to the wall by the guard "Pretty good in hiding, huh?" The guard says to me with a wicked smirk and was about to stab me with his sword when his sword was broken and fell to the ground.

I looked up to see Thomas glaring at him "Try killing her or I'll cut your head off" he said with his deadly rough voice, The guard froze and looked scared so he accidentally pressed my wrist tightly and I groaned in pain. "Looks like you've decided your death then" Thomas said as he quickly grabbed his sword and sliced the head off the guard's shoulder and I screamed loudly.

I looked away, crying silently and Thomas draws back his sword and caressed my cheek with his bloody hands "I'm so sorry, Evelyn I'll make it up to you I promise" Thomas said, a Psychopath!

Thomas then looked both of Anne and Carl as He signalled the guards to kill them, I widened my eyes and blocked their sword "Stop please! I Beg you dont hurt them!" I said while tears in my eyes, I dont care how I look ugly crying right now but I have to protect my friends no matter what!

Thomas hummed in amusement "why dont you agree to marry me and I'll let them live, what do you say, love?" He asks, Looking at Carl and Anne who shook their both heads "N-no Evel-" Thomas shouted as he cutted Anne off "Shut up! And let her talk!".

I flinched and bite my lip, I had to do this "Y-yes, I-i will marry you but leave my friends alone now" I said while stuttering, Thomas looked so happy so he hugged me tightly "Oh, Evelyn I cannot wait for us to get married and have our first baby" He said and I bite my lip, controlling my tears.

After Thomas said that, he signalled the men's to release them and Carl quickly try to go to me when he was stopped by the guard, "No, please give us time together" I said and Thomas agreed before leaving the kitchen along with his mens.

I turned to look at Anne and quickly hugged her tightly, Carl hugged me too "Don't do this, Evelyn! You cant just sacrifice yourself for us!" Anne shouted with tears in her eyes, we were crying as we held each other. "Even if I wont marry him, he'll kill you and still forced me to marry him" I said with my broken voice.

Carl disagreed "No, I wont let him do that to you. We are a Family and we are one, please I dont want that Man to marry you forcedly!" He said, I shook my head and look at Carl "I have to do this, there is no other choice. Just please live your life together far away from this Kingdom, I promise I will escape" I whispered to Carl and Anne, making sure no one heard it.

They both nodded, hugging them once more as tears began falling more to my cheek, Anne held onto me "Promise me that!" She said while crying, I nodded quickly "I promise, And Make sure when I come back I want to see you two have kids already" I said, making them both laugh while crying and tears in their cheek.

Carl looked at me with his teary face "If you want to then We will" he said and Anne blushed while still crying, she then hit his arms "stop that, im not in the mood for jokes!" She said, I laugh with my tears and hugged them both like never before "Please come back early as we expected"

I nodded, sniffling with my tears and hugged them more "I promise!" I said and Carl nodded, Anne quickly hugging me again. Right then the door opened "It's time" tears more fall into my eyes.

Thomas grabbed me up carefully as he leads me to the exit through the ballroom and what I saw stopped my tears. Bloods, bodies laying on the floor and all I heard was silent. No more laughter and violin sounds, but I can hear their screams as they were killed.

I heard Thomas whispering to his Men's ear but I can hear it well "Closed the gates of this Kingdom, not only here but the Villages, Secure the Gates of the village and make sure nobody leaves" Thomas said and the guard nodded his head.

I gasped and clenched my fist, I then punched Thomas in the chest "You monster! How could you do this!" I yelled loudly, Carl and Anne should be leaving as soon as possible from this Kingdom! hating him so much as I continue to hit him while Thomas had no reaction then he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Be happy that your friends are still alive or else you'll be seeing them laying with those useless people" Thomas said, I cried out loudly as I can hear the people's screams as their body fall with thud. Thomas signalled the mens as they quickly let go of Anne and Carl, they quickly ran away from here.

Tears in my eyes, I have nothing left. I fall to the ground while looking at the bodies blankly. Thomas noticed this "Clean this mess!" He yelled loudly as guards carrying the dead bodies while the maid cleaned the floor and Thomas pulled me up, I let him for I feel nothing but with a blank mind and a shattered heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 783 28
A baby merman was found in the shore by a couple who never had a chance to have baby, once upon a time. They raise the kid with all the love they cou...
20.2K 608 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
7.2K 125 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
61.8K 1.5K 41
Princess Evelyn was trapped in a life she didn't want. One day Prince Thranduil comes walking and in. Would she accept him or would she push him away...