Only human

By DRM123

A transformers prime fanfic about when Arcee is turned human she must learn to adapt to the human life. And... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chaper-27
Capter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Thanks

Chapter-16

1.2K 25 2
By DRM123

Jack was currently sitting at one of the tables outside of the school, he had a free period and needed some air. It had been a very awkward couple of days, at least it was for him. First he sees Arcee in lingerie, then they wind up in the shower together where he accidentally coped a feel, then to top it all off his mother gave him the talk and thanks to her being a nurse she was able to give a lot more information. He let out a sigh as he rested his head on the table "I really could have done without that talk" he groaned.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder "You okay Jack?" came the voice of Arcee.

Jack looked up at her "Ah yeah, I'm fine".

Arcee didn't look convinced and took a seat next to him "Okay whats going on?" she asked him.

"Whats do you mean?" Jack asked confused.

"You've been acting strange the past couple of days" she said straight out, he opened his mouth to reply but Arcee cut him off "And don't even try to deny it!"

Jack sighed realising that Arcee was to smart for him to fool, but then thought maybe talking about it might help "Here goes nothing" he thought to himself taking a deep breath as he looked around to make sure no one was around to hear them. "Okay Arcee I have been acting weird since, um" Jacks voice began to fail him as the image of Arcee in the lingerie came to mind.

"Since you saw me in my underwear" Arcee said as if reading his mind.

A blush formed on his face "Ah yeah".

"Did I look bad?" she asked.

"Oh no you looked amazing" Jack said without thinking, then a question came to him "Why did you get that particular um, underwear?"

Arcee though for a moment "Well in the mall I saw this store that had the underwear on display in the windows and went in, I was surprised there were so many different kinds. Then a the woman who worked there came over to be asking if I needed help, when I told her I wasn't sure what kind to get she asked be if I had someone special in my life and I said yes" she didn't notice Jacks eyes widen. "Then she looked me up and down saying she knew the perfect one for me and brought me the blue ones with pink bows and the stockings, they kind of matched my Autobot colour scheme so I bought them" she finished.

"Um yeah they did" Jack said awkwardly "Someone special in your life?"

"You Jack, who else would it be" Arcee said like it was obvious.

Jack didn't speak for a moment as he processed this "She wore lingerie, for me" he thought to himself as his blush increased.

This didn't go unnoticed by Arcee "Why do you keep blushing?"

"Its not important" Jack said quickly before taking a breath to steady himself "Look Arcee we need to keep the whole, underwear incident to ourselves. Don't ask me why but its better if we keep it our little secret".

"Alright" Arcee agreed shrugging her shoulders.

"Great" Jack said feeling relief that no one else was going to find out. "Well free periods almost over so I'm gonna use the bathroom before class" Jack got up but then wondered about something "I know the underwear matched your old colour scheme, but why'd you get the stockings?" he asked.

Arcee shrugged her shoulders "She said I had the legs for them".

"Well you do" Jack said without thinking and then started blushing again "I mean I'll see you in class" he then walked away quickly almost bumping into Sierra who had just arrived "Oh sorry Sierra, gotta go" he then left quickly.

Sierra too a seat cross from Arcee "What was that about?" she asked.

"Nothing important" Arcee said casually.

"Is it just me or has Jack been acting kind of weird lately?" Sierra asked.

"I've noticed it to" Arcee said leaning forward on the table "Hes been like that since we were in the shower".

Sierra nodded but then realised what was just said "Wait! What?" she looked at Arcee in disbelief "What you two doing in the shower together?"

Arcee raised an eyebrow before replying casually "What do you think we were doing?" Arcee had said this thinking it was obvious that if someones in the shower they're washing themselves, but she was completely unaware of how the girl next to her interpreted it. Arcee looked at her watch "Well class starts soon so I see you later" she then walked away leaving Sierra sitting there in shock.

Then one of her friends walked over "Hey are you okay?" she asked seeing Sierra wide eyed.

Sierra looked at her friend "You are not gonna believe what I just heard".

A couple of hours later Jack was walking through the halls of Memorial High School towards the cafeteria to have lunch with the others, as he walked Jack noticed some of the female students were looking at him and whispering to each other. A member of the football team was walking in the opposite direction, when he met Jack he smiled "You the man Darby" he raised his hand for a high five.

Jack didn't know what was going on but high fived him anyway "Thanks" the football player walked away saying no more. Then he noticed two of the cheerleaders looking at him, when he looked at them they giggled before walking away. "Ok something weird is going on here" Jack thought to himself "Then again I hang out with transforming robots from another planet". Putting it aside for now he decided to head to the cafeteria, when he turned around Jack was startled to see Miko standing right in font of him "Whoa Miko, don't sneak up on me like that, and since when are you ever quite enough to sneak?"

Miko stood there quietly with a grin on her face that was starting to make Jack nervous "Hey Jack guess what I heard, apparently you are Arcee like to share a shower".

Jacks eyes widened in horror "WHAT! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?"

Mikos eyes seemed to light up "You mean its true, I thought it was just a rumour".

Realising what he had just done Jack put his face in his hands and let out a frustrated groan, he took his hands down "How did you hear about that?"

Miko raised an eyebrow "Are you kidding? The whole school knows" she exclaimed. Then her smirk returned "You know knew you had a thing for Arcee but I never thought you move this fast".

"Shes right Jack" they both turned to see Raf coming over "Even my grade knows".

"Ok both of you listen" Jack said brining them both closer "It was after the test had gone wrong and we all got covered in pumpkin guts, when we got home Arcee said I should go first. Then halfway through she gets in and I got out, that's it, that's all that happened understand?"

"Got it" Raf nodded.

"Miko?" Jack looked to the young foreign exchange student.

"Loud and clear" she said.

"Good" Jack said feeling relieved, then he remembered who he was talking to "Your going to torment me about this aren't you?"

"Duh, obviously" Miko smirked "Come on Raf lets get some lunch" the two of them headed to the cafeteria leaving Jack there dreading the terrible jokes Miko was going to make about this.

The Cafeteria
After catching up with them in the cafeteria Raf spotted Arcee in line, they each grabbed a tray joined her "Hey guys" she greeted them.

"Hey Sadie, whats for lunch?" Miko asked.

"Something called sloppy joes" Arcee replied.

"Awesome!" Raf said excited.

Once they had gotten their food they took a seat at one of the cafeteria tables. Raf happily tucked in to his burger, Arcee wasn't as enthusiastic "Is it supposed to look like this?"

"There really good Sadie" Raf said before taking another bite.

Arcee gave the burger another look before deciding "Why not?" she picked it up and took a bite. "Wow" she said surprised "This is good".

"Told you" Raf said before the two of them went back to eating, Arcee didn't notice she was making a mess on her face.

"Slow down Sadie, most of the burger is going on your face" Jack said grabbing a napkin and wiping the bits of burger off her face.

"Thanks Jack" Arcee smiled at him.

"No problem" Jack replied.

Seeing this, Miko decided it was time for some fun "So Sadie, are you and Jack planning anymore showers together?"

"MIKO!" Jack nearly shouted.

"Do you mind Jack? I'm talking to Sadie right now" Miko held in her laughter at Jacks expression as she turned back to Arcee "Well?"

"It wasn't planned Miko" Arcee said "But it work better since I didn't have to wash my own back".

"Wait a minute" Miko said "Jack washed your back".

"Yeah, Jack has really good hands" Arcee said completely missing the look of surprise on Raf's face, the look of held in laughter on Milo's face and the look of horror on Jack's face.

"I think I'm gonna get another burger" Raf said standing up.

"Me to" Arcee got up and the two of them headed over for another sloppy joe.

Once they left the table Jack looked at Miko with a angry expression "Was that really nessacery?"

Miko seemed to think for a moment "Its really funny so I'd say, yeah" she began laughing her head off "I never knew you had good hands Jack".

Jack let out a groan, he knew this was just the tip of the iceberg and Miko was going to torment him non stop for the next few days "Okay if your gonna do this can you at least keep it clean, at least when Sadie and Rafs around?"

"Hmm, okay" Miko agreed "I'll save the good jokes for when its just us".

Jack left a small amount of relief knowing he would breaks from Mikos bad jokes.

"And since its just us now" she took a bite of her burger before continuing "Did stop when you reached the end of her back or did you keep going?" Miko smiled at the blush appeared on Jacks face "I wouldn't think you had the guts to touch her b..."

"Hey your back" Jack cut her off as Arcee and Raf returned with their burgers.

"What are you two talking about?" Arcee asked taking her seat.

"Nothing" Jack before looking to Miko "Right Miko?"

The young foreign exchange student rolled her eyes before replying "Nothing at all".

Jack smiled knowing that Miko was going to keep her word and felt like he could relax for the moment "So did your mom buy the failed experiment excuse yesterday?"

Raf swallowed a bite of his burger before replying "She was a little shocked when I came home covered in pumpkin guts, but she calmed down after I explained it to her".

"How about you Miko?" Arcee asked.

"When I got home my host parents asked what happened, I told them a pumpkin exploded and then went for a shower" Miko said.

"That's it?" Arcee said confused "They didn't ask how it happened or why?"

Miko shrugged "No, sometimes I think I scare them" she said taking a bite of her own burger.

"Gee, I wonder why" Jack said with a smirk.

Miko sent a glare his way, but then it turned into a smirk "Hey Sadie maybe you and Jack should always shower together, he can wash your back for you every time".

Arcee thought for a moment "That would be easier, maybe we will" she said going getting back to her lunch completely missing the glare Jack was giving Miko who had had a big smile on her face.

The rest the lunch break consisted of Miko making jokes at Jacks expense, when lunch was over he had never been so happy to go to class. Unfortunately he didn't get much peace during class either, through out the day he could see other students looking at him and whispering, they did the same with Arcee but see didn't seem to notice. That's more some of the guys who sat next to him during classes keep asking him "What was it like?", Jack ignored them and the teacher would tell everyone to quite down. When school was finally over he quickly headed outside with Arcee, Miko and Raf, once out the door they spotted Bumble Bee and Bulkhead parked in their vehicle modes waiting for them.

Raf went to the scout while Jack, Arcee and Miko went to the Wrecker and once they were all buckled in they headed for base. There was about one minute of quite before Miko ended it "Ok Bulk time for some Slash Monkey!"

"You got it" he replied, then the inside of his vehicle mode was filled with the very loud music of Mikos favourite band.

Jack and Arcee on the other hand weren't such big fans "Next time lets go with Raf and Bumble Bee" Jack said.

"What?" Arcee couldn't hear him over the loud music.

"BULKHEAD CAN YOU LOWER THE VOLUME?" Jack said loudly hoping the Wrecker would hear him.

A moment later the volume went done to tolerable levels "Aw you guys are no fun" Miko moaned "With music like this you need to crank it up loud".

"Miko theres loud and then there damaging your eardrums" Jack countered.

"Agreed" Arcee added.

Miko was going to argue but then saw opportunity for some laughs "So after just one shower you take his side?" smiled at the surprised look from Arcee and the look of shock on Jacks face "Or did Jack rub more than just your back?"

"That's it" Jack nearly shouted "I'm warning you Miko, if you make one more joke I'm gonna cut both your pigtails off!"

"Whoa whats going on?" asked a confused Bulkhead.

"Your bluffing" Miko said not believing him.

Jack pointed to his face "Do I look like I'm bluffing?"

Looking at his face Miko could tell he was dead serious about this, she turned around in her seat and much to the surprise remained silent for the rest of the ride to base. Once their passengers got out Bumble Bee and Bulkhead returned to robot mode "Its way too quite in here" Miko said sounding like her normal self "Time for some music" she headed over to her guitar and amp.

As Jack and Arcee started walking Bulkheads voice stopped them "Do either wanna tell me what all that on the way over was about?"

Jack thought he should explain it "You go on Arcee, I got this" the former to wheeler nodded and walked away. Jack looked up at the Wrecker "Mikos pigtails are safe, its just been a long day full of her bad jokes. She really has talent for getting on peoples nerves" he explained.

"Fair enough" Bulkhead had to admit that Miko really knew to push peoples buttons "But what was all that shower stuff about?"

Jack groaned "An accident that I'd really like to forget".

Before Bulkhead could ask what he meant a new voice cut in "Took you long enough" said Wheelejack who entered the command room carrying a familiar ball of crushed metal "We've got a game to finish".

"Not in here you don't" Ratchet said turning away from his lab "I specifically told both of you no lobbing in the command room!"

"Com on Doc whats the problem?" Wheeljack asked.

"Whats the problem" Ratchet couldn't believe he was hearing this "The problem is every time you pick up that ball you damage my equipment!"

"You really need to lighten up Doc" Wheeljack said.

Ratchet narrowed his optics "All need is my equipment intact and quite so I can work".

The base was then filled with the sound of Miko playing her guitar, Arcee spoke up from the raised area "Maybe you didn't notice Ratchet but the base stopped being quite along time ago".

"Grrr, MIKO!" Ratchet stomped over to her "Do you have to do that here?"

Miko looked up at the Medic "Hey its not my fault you've got no appreciation for music" she defended playing another note.

"Miko I may not know much about music but I do know that is nothing more then torture to the audio receptors" countered "I can't understand why...".

Ratchet was cut off when Miko strummed her guitar "What was that?"

"I said I don't underst..." he was cut off again by the guitar.

"What?" Miko asked.

"I said..." cut off again.

Miko was smirking "Sorry cant hear you".

Now Ratchet was mad "That's because you keep..." and was once again cut by the guitar.

Miko was clearly enjoying this "You say something Ratchet?"

The old medic looked like he was about to blow a fuse before he put both hands on his faceplate and let out a very angry groan. Everyone else who was watching couldn't help but laugh at how easily Miko had wound up Ratchet, Jack who had just climbed up the raised area looked to Arcee "To be more specific, it ended the moment Miko arrived" they both laughed at that.

"Okay Miko I think we've annoyed Ratchet enough for today" Bulkhead walked over "Lets take this somewhere else and you can play your guitar as loud as you want" he lowered his hand to the ground.

"SWEET!" Miko said jumping into Bulkheads hand, he lifted her up onto his shoulder while picking up her amp with the other hand and headed over to the fellow Wrecker.

"Probably for the best" Wheeljack said as they reached him " Any longer and the Doc probably would of blown a gasket". With that the three of them left the command room leaving three humans and a scout laughing and one fuming medic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7.1K 111
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime and it's characters or any of the images or videos in this boo...
14.2K 275 5
What starts as a normal day goes off the rails for the Autobots when one of their human friends gets sick.
134K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...
13.9K 640 39
Optimus Prime X Femme Reader What happens when Megatron's younger sister falls in love with the Autobots leader? What happens then? I do not own the...