❣️The Love Of His Life❣️

By IamBtsArmy5

My first story °°°°°° I hope you like it°°°°° Inayat Khan , an 19 year old , well mannered girl has always... More

★Hello★
°Characters°
Chapter 1
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀 Chapter 3🥀
🥀 Chapter 4🥀
🥀 Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀 Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀 Chapter 9🥀
🥀 Chapter 10🥀
🥀
🥀 Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀 Chapter 13🥀
🥀 Chapter 14 🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀 Chapter 16🥀
🥀 Chapter 17🥀
🥀 Chapter 18🥀(🔥)
🥀 Chapter 19🥀
🥀 Chapter 20🥀
🔥NEW BOOK🔥
🔥
🥀 Chapter21
🥀 Chapter 22🥀
🔥 Chapter 24🔥

🔥 Chapter 23🔥

3K 99 11
By IamBtsArmy5

Inayat had tears in her eyes still not willing to leave Hassan. She was holding him as Murtaza brought their bags down with help of twins

"Beta aap sirf ek week ke liye Jaa rahe hai. Dar ne ki koi baat nahi. Hum haina. Hum khayal rakhlenge. Fikr na kare."{ Child, ur going out just for a week. There's no need to fear. We are here. We will take care. Don't worry.} Sikandar convinced Inayat.

"Ha bhabijaan, hume phirse chachu Banna hai. Jaldi aana."{ Yes dear sister in law. We want to become uncle's again. Come early.} Aahil said in a teasy manner to which Rahil nodded.

Inayat and Murtaza chuckled a little at their childish behaviour. They both kissed Hassan's forehead and handed to Gul.

"Allah Hafiz"{ bye}

°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

Both inayat and Murtaza reached London at early morning.

"Ali mujhe sona hai... Sone de na. Hum abhi aaye hai."{ Ali i want to sleep. Let me sleep. We came just now} Inayat said in annoying tone getting out of Murtaza's tight hold on her waist.

"Ji begum. Sojaye. Baadme aapko sone ki zaroorat bilkul nahi padegi."{ Yes wifey'. Sleep. Later there will be no need to sleep for u} Murtaza said playfully to himself which went unheard by Inayat as she slept already.

"Time to work" He said to himself and started doing his preparations.

°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•

Night 11:00.....

Inayat woke up from her sleep yawning. She was shocked to see herself in other room.

"Yeh kya hai"{what's this} She took a small note beside her and read it.

Jaan,
          Get freshened up here in this room. I have kept the clothes on the bed for you. Wear them. Get fresh and come to our room. I'm waiting.....
                      Murtaza Ali.

"Okieee" Inayat said to herself and got ready in his given dress. She left her hair open and applied her moisturizing lotion.

"Ya allah yeh toh night suit ke naam pe sirf robe hai."{ Oh god. This is a just robe in name of night suit}

She said adjusting it properly. She put a dupatta covering her chest unaware of what's gonna happen to her....

°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°°•
She entered into the rooma nd found it dark but candles lightened up at every corner of the room. There were candles all four sides of the bed. Bed was decorated with rose petals .

"Mashallah"{beautiful} she whispered slightly going towards the bed.

Suddenly she heard the door getting locked. She turned but found no one.

"Ali?" She asked for him but there was no response from him.

"Ali aap kaha hai? "{ Ali where are you} she asked one more time but still there was no response.

Her dupatta was snatched from her shoulders in one go which made her shriek.

She was busy covering her chest area properly and just then a hand caught her waist. She was pulled in his chest.

"Ali.." she whispered.

"Hmmm" he just hummed caressing her hips.

"Kya hai yeh sab"{ what's all this} She asked stopping him by holding his hands which were moving upto her chest area.

"Aap dekhte jaaye"{ you keep watching. This is for us to keep memorable.}

Murtaza once again tried to move his hands towards her breasts but she again stopped moving away from him.

Murtaza pinned her to the wall and attacked her neck hungrily.

"Ali.. ah" Inayat moaned as he pressed himself more against her.

He found her soft spot and kept sucking the life out of it making her moaning mess. She felt her legs becoming weak. She clutched onto his shoulders making him groan in pleasure.

He bit her soft spot making her hiss in pain causing tears to welled up in her eyes.

"Dard hua?"{ It pained?} He asked huskily to which she whimpered and nodded. He then kissed the bite making her calm down.

He suddenly lifted her up making her legs and hands hug him tight. He then attacked her lips , sucking off  like a beast.

She hugged his neck pressing herself against her. He slapped her ass making her whimper and look at him with innocent eyes.

He can't believe that someone will be looking damn innocent while doing sinful things.

"Fuck how innocent you are. I love it" He whispered in her ears making her shiver.

"Ali ... What..." She gasped as he threw her on the bed making her bounce a little.

She felt the tie of her robe becoming loose. She suddenly made it tight making her bossoms look through the fabric making Murtaza groan. She was trying to cover it moving back.

"Don't you dare to hide them from me" Murtaza growled making her stop her movements and look down.

She was feeling shy as she wasn't wearing her undergarments.

Murtaza was restlessly removing his shirt and then pant making her eyes wide seeing him just in his boxers.

Murtaza climbed on to her and caressed her cheek and kissing her.

Without her noticing , Murtaza kept Abrar's call on line as hold as his call was disturbing him and smirked to himself.

The candle light falling on her made her look Greek goddess.

"I love you Inayat. Very much" He confessed looking into her soul.

That moment Inayat understood that she trusts him more than her life and let herself fall in him.

"I love you too Murtaza" she smiled at the end making Murtaza realise that she gave him permission.

He attacked her lips and she was just following his movements.

He then parted his lips for hers and Inayat understood that he won't stop now by looking into his love and lustful eyes which were just for her. His eyes were dark.

Inayat closed her eyes as Murtaza her robe shirt making her half naked.

"Innocent freak. No undergarments?" He said smirking making Inayat restless.

He cupped both of her breasts moulding them like there was no tomorrow making her moan so loud.

He then sucked off them making Inayat moan his name out so loud making him hard as ever.

"Yes baby say my name" he provoked his little innocent wife who didn't seem innocent now.

"Ali..." She screamed as he bit her nipples hard.

{ Someone was dying on call 🥲😛}

Murtaza started grinding himself in her clothed part making her go on cloud nine.

Inayat could not stop moaning his name as unexpectedly she started begging him.

"Ali please " she moaned as he applied force on grinding which sucking off her breasts like kid.

"Please kya baby" Murtaza wantedly teased her.

"Ali... Please mai aapko mehssos karna chahti hu i want to feel you pleasee " He was satisfied with her begging and tore off her pants living her all naked beneath him.

"Fucking beautiful. Sirf meri just mine. " He whispered cupping her private part.

"Ali please take me as yours" she cried out loud making him smirk and with a one go he was inside her.

"Ali.." she screamed in pain.
Fat tears escaped her eyes.

"It's okay meri jaan. Jab comfortable ho tab bolna. " He stayed in his position and wiped her tears.

She kissed on his shoulders signalling him to go on.

"Fuck baby" He moaned loud moving inside her.

"Ali hmmm" inayat moaned loud holding his biceps.

They both were moaning mess and Murtaza was teasing her by going slow.
Inayat got frustrated and started moving her hips in attempt to make it faster but failed.

"What do u want baby. Say it out loud" Murtaza moaned in her ear.

"Fast" Inayat whispered making him go fast.

"Ahhhh Ali" she screamed as shs felt tearing her off more than ever. It hurted but in pleasure.

She was screaming out in pleasure and was doing art by nails on his back. She felt herself getting near and started shaking.

"Ali..." She moaned making him groan. He was near too.

"Cum with me" he said making his moves faster than ever making her cry in pain but pleasure. The bed was moving and skin slapping and their ear hurting moans could be heard in the room and the call.
"Cum" he demanded.

"Murtaza..."  She screamed out his name and released herself with him.

Murtaza cut the call without her noticing making the other person burn in anger and jealousy.

"Ali dard ho raha hai" { it's hurting} inayat said crying making him remove from inside her.

She was crying clenching her thighs together due to unbearable pain from sudden sexual intercourse after  nearly a year. 

He noticed blood pooled.on the bedsheets."Shit i should have gone slow" Murtaza said to himself as he was so hard on her with his that size of.......

He picked her up  making her whimper and made her bath. He changed the bedsheets into new ones and made her lay beside him. She was now calmed down a little. She was wearing just his shirt reaching her mis thighs and he was in his sweatpants.

"Ali..." She whispered.

"Ha Jaan bole"{ yes love tell}

"Kya aapko pasand aaya? Was i good"{ did u like it} She asked wanting to know.

"I fucking loved it jaan. I'm just sorry for causing you more pain. I'm so stupid for going so hard on you. I should have sent slow. I should have known that you couldn't handle my size in that speed----" He was blabbering making her cheeks rose up in to red shade.

She hit him on his chest making him look at her red tomato face.

"Bas kare Ali mai bachhi nahi hu"{ stop it Ali I'm not a kid.} She said Snuggling more into him making him chuckle at her act.

"Achha achha ab sojaye"{ now sleep} he said caressing her thighs.

"I loved it too, you being hard on me" she whispered to him and dozed off to sleep making him shock at her blonde statement.

"Not so innocent queen" he whispered to himself smiling and dozed off.

°|°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•

Ya Allah... Hey guys 🥵 i hope you liked it.

Share your thoughts through comments and vote and follow 🥺🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...
315K 16.7K 66
Maizah and Anzala were first cousins who were living under the same roof since childhood, they both were best friends and best leg pullers of each ot...
976K 60.5K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...
357K 12.7K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?