love, theo | theodore nott

hollandspotter द्वारा

in which , aurora potter mistakenly sent a text message to a slytherin a hp au... अधिक

before
the beginning
midnight rendezvous
ghosted
crush
meet me
the aftermath
again
ron
history
girlfriend
your own corners
strawberries
parents being parents
graduation
afterparty
his house
matilda
happy birthday, rory!
dinner
grocery store
approval

the potters

6K 182 55
hollandspotter द्वारा

Aurora was happy.

Theo managed to take her mind off her family today. He took her everywhere she wanted - fancy restaurants - parks - malls. She genuinely could not fathom how she got so lucky. This was one of the best birthdays she'd ever had, and it all happened because of Theo.

One day, she swore she would marry this man.

He made her the happiest. He loved her. He cared. He made sure she was his number one priority. He was ready to risk it all, throw everything away for her. And it was so surreal to think that she had that kind of love with someone. That someone could love her that much.

Now they were gardening. And he still looked beautiful as ever even with dirt on his face.

"Where'd you learn all this stuff?" she asked, admiration in her eyes as she looked at him.

"My mum," he answered, shears in hand, a smile on his face.

"What can't she do?" Aurora chuckled. She took the time to look at him again, then said, "Thank you, Theo."

Placing the shears down and wiping the dirt on his face, he asked, "For what?"

She placed a kiss on his cheek. "For today, for everything."

"Well," Theo grinned. "It's the least I could do."

When she heard foosteps approaching, crunching the dried leaves on the walkway to their cottage, she assumed it was Matilda. Who else could it be?

But when Aurora got up and turned, the smile she had on her face withered away. She saw her father, mother, and brother.

Her dad gave a wave and a smile. "I hope we're not interrupting," he said.

Instinctively, Aurora got Theo behind her and disarmed her father, his wand flying out of his pocket.

James laughed and watched as it fell. He looked at Aurora amusedly. It always annoyed her how smug he looked. She held Theo's hand tightly, ready to apparate if things got ugly.

"Easy, Rory bear," James walked closer. "I'm just here to talk."

"How did you find me?" Aurora asked, now pointing her wand to her own father.

He said nothing and raised his hands above his head.

"Can we just come inside?" Lily requested. "Please, Rory."

Aurora glared at James. "I don't trust him," she said.

"How can you say that?" James asked, and Aurora was sure that her father was so full of himself that he couldn't see the damage he did to other people.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because your friends had their wands up my boyfriend's throat!" She yelled. "Seriously, what do you want?"

"To have a conversation," Lily said. Her voice seemed to always have the ability to relax the tense muscles on Aurora's shoulders. "Like adults."

Theo stepped in front of Aurora, offering a very friendly smile, he said, "Why don't we all head on inside, Mr. and Mrs. Potter?"

"Theo!" Aurora seethed, tugging on his arm. Are you crazy-"

He turned his back towards her. "They're your parents," he said, before turning to her parents again, showing them in. "Please."

Lily gave him the sweetest smile. "Thank you, Theodore," she said, walking past him and into the cottage.

James walked behind her, and as he passed Theo, he pat him on the shoulder. "Thank you, son."

Aurora and Theo looked at each other. James was not hostile, he did not shout, he appreciated Theo, called him son. And that was very unusual.

They all walked inside and Theo closed the door behind him. Aurora approached James, and before he could get a word out, she said:

"Dad, I love you, you know that. But you cannot keep bossing me around and control what I'm going to do with my life! Theo is my boyfriend, and that's that. I'm not changing that now, I'm not changing that ever. Especially not because of you."

She waited for his response.

He stared.

Then finally James exhaled. He looked at her and nonchalantly said, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

Aurora was confused - How could it be that easy? After everything that happened? After she ran away?

She scoffed, then sat on the sofa beside her father. "You better not be joking."

James took her hand in his. "We didn't speak at all on your birthday, Rory. And for me, it felt awful. I kept waiting and waiting for you to unblock me, call me, tell me that you miss me and that you love me. But you never did. And you know that we always spend your birthdays together. And your instagram posts - I don't know - You seem so, so very happy. Therefore, I decided that I won't let whatever happened with me and his dad affect the both of you. If you're truly happy with your relationship, then so be it. I'm in no position to stop you."

Aurora was at a lost for words. She merely looked at her father, then her mother, then Theo. She didn't say anything, her mouth was shut, her mind was finally peaceful.

"You know, kid," James stood up, and placed his hand on Theo's shoulder, and he tried his best not to shudder at the sudden touch. Girlfriend's dad, and all. "I always try to be a friend to my children, that's why I act the way I do. But at the and of the day, I'm a dad, and I'll be one now. You know every father wants his little girl happy, right?"

"Of course, Mr. Potter," he replied.

"Good," he smiled. "Make my Rory happy, that's all I ask of you. She loves you, I could tell. And if you ruin that, we're going to have a problem. Understood Nott?"

"Yes, sir," Theo obeyed. "I love her too. More than anything, I swear to you."

Aurora fought the smile that was creeping up on her lips, because she still didn't believe her dad. She still thought there was more to this.

But then her mother clasped her hands together. "So," Lily said, "Your father and I were thinking you should join dinner at ours tonight. Both of you."

"With his psychotic friends?" asked Aurora. Again, she wasn't 100% on board with this idea, knowing everything that happened, knowing that her uncles pointed their wands at her boyfriend.

"Don't talk about your uncles that way, Rory," Lily scolded.

"Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Potter!" Theo exclaimed, excitedly taking their offer
to join dinner. "We'd love to."

"Theo-"

"It's settled," James interrupted. He took his coat, and the arm of his wife, making their way to the door. "We'll see you both tonight."

"8 o'clock, sharp," Lily reminded. "Don't be late."

Theo trailed behind them, he waved them goodbye before he closed the door.

"We won't," he grinned, waving his hand as they apparated away. "Thank you."

He closed the door, and leaned against it. Theo had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at Aurora. She could tell he was really happy about this, but she was still unsure.

He giddily skipped around the living room, then to the kitchen, searching for food he could bring to the Potters, because Theo always thought they couldn't come to someone's house empty handed. Especially the parents of his girlfriend.

But Aurora attempted to refresh his memory. "They almost killed you!" she exclaimed.

"But they didn't!" Theo said, rummaging through their fridge. "Rory, you have no idea how excited I am about this. I get to meet your family, I get to have dinner with them, I'm accepted!"

Aurora walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter, crossing her arms, she called, "Theo-"

He turned to face her now, the same smile still on his face. Theo approached Aurora, placing his hands on her thighs.

"I finally get to be a part of them," he said softly, almost in a whisper. He then kissed her, sweetly, gently. "I finally get to truly be a part of you."

It was honestly heartwarming to her to see Theo so excited to get to know her family, to see that he did want all of her. He wanted stories from her childhood, he wanted to drink coffee with her dad, he wanted to be friends with her brother and cook with her mother. He wanted to be a part of her family. He wanted it because he loved her.

But she was still skeptical. She was worried. Dinner was like walking into the lion's den. People who didn't like the idea of Theo and Aurora together would all be there.

She softened her gaze and placed her hand on his cheek. "They treated you like you were a disease," she whispered, frowning.

"They're the people who raised you." Theo took her hands in his. "You can't forget that."

He was still so determined to go. And maybe he was right. Maybe they were doing this simply because they missed her and they loved her — maybe they just wanted her happy, and they could finally see Theo made her the happiest she'd ever been.

Theo was right. They were the ones who raised her, cared for her, taught her how to live, how to love.

"They're giving me a chance," he continued. "And I'm going to take it."

Aurora finally gave in.

"Okay," she nodded. "We'll go."

"I love you."

"I know. I love you too, Theo."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

364K 6.3K 49
You have reached Aurora Nott, I can't answer your call right now. I'm busy living life. Another texting story where you get to follow Aurora Nott an...
3.6K 44 16
Theodore Nott betrayed Alison and that ended in her family getting killed
5.2K 121 31
in which, eliza montgomery accidentally fell for the only person who couldn't love her back. || sunshine oc x tom riddle || (details inside)
10.3K 249 27
Aurora Potter, the twin sister of Harry was always in her brothers shadow. Cast away as her brother was the famous one, known to have taken down the...