Capturing Connie

By JuanitasUniverse

Connie, the eldest daughter of the notorious owner of the mass success fragrance and clothing company Crystal... More

Connie 1
Connie 1.5
Steven 1
Connie 2
Connie 2.5
Steven 2
Connie 3
Connie 3.5
Steven 3
Connie 4
Steven 4
Connie 4.5
Connie 5
Steven 5
Steven 6
Connie 5.5
Steven 7
Connie 6
Connie 6.5
Steven 8
Steven 8.5
Connie 7
Steven 9
Connie 8
Steven 10
Steven 10.5
Connie 9
Steven 11
Steven 11.5
ART BY NIKKIEPIE Part 1
ART by NIKKIEPIE Part 2
Steven 12

Connie 10

126 7 26
By JuanitasUniverse

T/W: Intense sex scene incoming. Slight BDSM actions and behaviors. Complete consent is there 100% so don't worry, loves.

I stand there, naked and vulnerable as Steven. I feel like I'm living in a dream, nothing feels real anymore. This perfectly imperfect man standing in front of me seems to turn the world inside out, turn me inside out.

He surges toward me and lifts me into his arms. "Connie..." He mumbles something into my hair and nuzzles in, breathing deeply.

I want to believe that this is it. That he will come to his senses and change. That he would realize what we have, and what we could have. That he would show me his demons.

I cling to him, listening to his heart beating quickly. It comforts me, but not much. I want to be with him. But truly, we could never be together. He's too guarded, too much of a painter. And how could we truly be in love if all he planned to do was finger paint over the truth?

We enter my bedroom and he looks around, still clutching me close. The windows are open, the gauzy white curtains billowing out with the breeze. There's a candle burning on the bedside table that I recklessly lit right before I left to go drinking, and the bedcovers are rumpled since I was too lazy to make the bed when I woke up this morning.

He stops and sets me down gently. It completely contradicts the not-so-gentle reminder grinding against my stomach. His hand presses my head against his chest and I wonder to myself if he's truly as evil and broken as he thinks he is. Given the chance, I would do my best to change his mind.

But I'm pretty sure he's not going to give it to me.

"Connie." He sifts his fingers through my hair and I nearly purr at the dual sensations. I love it when he says my name. I love it more when he touches me. I can hardly control my want when my lips meet his nipple; and I don't. I run my tongue around it before sucking it lightly.

"Stars," he groans, his fingers going tight in my hair as he holds me to him. I move to his other nipple and tease it with gentle flicks of my tongue. He pulls my hair hard enough that the pain mixes with the pleasure, and I moan. I'm already confused by the hunger this man causes in me, by the flood of wetness between my legs.

He pulls again and I let go. Steven backs me up into the bed so intensely that I fall less than gracefully onto my back. He doesn't notice, however. He follows my body closely and his skin is so warm against mine that I shiver with delight.

"Thank you," He whispers, his gaze dark as it sweeps over my chest.

"For what?"

"For letting me touch you. For letting me have you tonight." He kisses me, a sweet, sexy kiss. His tongue dances with mine and I push my hands into his curly hair. He can't be close enough.

"You don't have to thank me," I murmur when he breaks away from my lips to rain kisses along my neck. "Y-you didn't have to ask for permission, either. You already own me."

He slowly lifts his head to look at me, his expression full of pain. "Don't say that. Please." His voice is so genuine and soft that I almost back down.

Almost.

"But it's true." I say seriously. I lock eyes with him and I see a flicker of something in there. That something that's not quite human. And for some reason it makes me more sure.

"No." He shakes his head. "You don't want me to own you. You don't know what I've done. You don't know what I am. You don't know me. Not really." Steven sounds almost angry, but not at me. It's progress, though. This man is so closed off and all I want is for him to open up.

"You think if I would have had the chance to get to know you better, to get to know the real you that I wouldn't have taken that chance? I may not know much, but I know you won't hurt me." I feel his body tense dramatically.

Breathing deep, his chest brushes against mine and he closes his eyes. "I can't make that promise."

"Steven." I grab his chin and force him to face me. He looks close to tears in a way, but his eyes are dry. "You don't scare me."

There's a moment in time that everything stills; the curtains cease their dance midair, the candles don't flicker, cars stop, hearts stop beating and time itself stills. And within that tiny moment, the man before me changes.

His skin glows that unearthly bright pink, his hair gets curlier and slightly longer, his body becomes more toned and he grows nearly a foot in height. I watch in fascination as his body changes, and his eyes glow with liquid light.

"I should." He leans in, his expression menacing and scary. His lips trail down my body and he holds me down as a writhe with bliss. My shoulders, my collarbone, my breasts; he leaves nothing untouched. He sucks my right nipple into his mouth, tonguing and teasing it gently until I'm moaning in pleasure, then switching to the left and biting down until I cry out in pain. "I'll hurt you, Connie. Again and again. I don't know how to do it any other way," His voice is nearly an octave deeper, and my mind turns to sand. It rumbles me straight to my core and I squeeze my eyes shut.

I can't answer him. I don't know how to answer him. Whatever's happening between us isn't normal. It isn't right. It can't be.

But I don't want him to stop. I want him to go farther, because I know he won't hurt me.

He grabs a nipple and twists it until my mouth falls open in a loud whine but that doesn't stop him from suckling and biting and leaving bruises and marks all over my torso. The pain has become so potent that it leaves me gasping in pleasure.

"St-Steven-!"

He kisses a fiery path across my belly, his hands spreading my thighs wide just before his mouth lands on my wet center. He fucks me with his tongue, with his fingers, lapping at my clit, sucking it between his lips, nibbling, licking hard until I scream, coming with an intensity that I've never experienced before.

My body is still convulsing, I'm still cumming when he moves away from me and slips on a condom. He gives me no warning as he slams inside me. His cock has become thicker and big enough to nearly choke the air out of me. He groans and thrusts hard. So hard he shoves me up the mattress, my head bumping against the headboard with his first powerful push.

"Does it hurt?" he asks with a grunt, his hips slapping against mine, his movements relentless as he fucks me.

I shake my head, my body trembling, fear rising within my throat when I see the dark look on his face. He looks savage, kingly in his aura and absolutely massive in every way. But I won't let him frighten me. I gather all the firmness into my voice. "N-no."

"How about this?" He grabs my ass and digs everything into a taught cheek; his fingers, his nails as hard as he can and I gasp in pain.

"No." What in the world is he trying to do? Trying to give his sick mind a reason that he doesn't deserve me? Is he trying to purposely hurt me so that I'll run away? "I won't run away, Steven." I warn. He kisses me roughly, exploring my entire mouth and warmth floods into my body. I feel stronger, I feel the pain fading away rapidly.

Steven lifts me, brings my lower body closer to his so his cock slides deep. So deep I swear he's touching my womb, the very deepest, darkest part of me, where no other man has ever been before. He thrusts again. And again. Brutally fucking me, attempting to destroy me... even hurting me. I cling to him and gasp out with every lunge into my core. My lips twitch with the urge to mark him.

"Tell me I'm hurting you." he commands as he shoves his cock inside of me, his hands still gripping my ass, his thrusts shallow, then deeper. There's no preparing myself. I have to take what's given to me.

'No." I murmur, dragging my nails down his back. He holds himself as deep as possible and I grunt, the animal inside me threatening to tear loose.

"Tell me I'm a fucking monster and you want nothing to do with me."

"No." I kiss his neck, lick him, suck his flesh, and finally give in to the urge.

I sink my teeth into his skin and dig my nails into his back so hard I hear him gasp in surprise, and then he's pulling away from me, withdrawing from my body and flipping me around so I'm on all fours, my ass to him as he slides his cock inside me from behind.

"You think you can hurt me?" He slams into me even harder, hitting my g-spot like a piston. I'm drenched in sweat now, and so is he. His glowing body heat is ridiculously hot now and I can hear the edge in his voice.

"Yes," I whimper. I'm already hurting him, I can tell. And he can too, behind that big ego of his.

He grips my hips with his big hands and pulls me onto his cock; back and forth I slide along him. He doesn't move, just slides me along his thick, pulsing length like a toy he's accustomed to using. The friction and the heat spark another orgasm that makes me come apart with a guttural groan as it ripples through my body, my inner walls milking his cock in a rhythmic motion that has him moaning along with me. He's close, I can feel it. I can feel his cock twitching inside me and I force myself into him harder, growling lowly in my throat.

"Fuck, you're hot," he whispers, his hands moving to grab at my ass and spread me wide. "Watching your tight pussy take my cock makes me wanna cum."

"Do it," I urge him, savoring the words he says to me. I want to feel him lose control. He's been in command this entire time and seemingly his entire life. And now here he is trying to push me, hurt me, make me hate him like a child.

I refuse to back down. I won't run away.

"No." He slaps my ass so hard it stings and I buck against him, a whining moan forcing its way out of me. I hadn't expected that. "You're not in control of this, Connie. I am. Me."

What the hell is happening to me? He's being so rough, so horrible, and I ... I love it. I want more. I want him to break me. I want him to bring me pain and pleasure and every sensation in between.

And when he lifts me up to my knees, his hand wrapped around my throat, his mouth at my ear whispering the filthiest things I've ever heard, I almost come for the third time just at the sound of that deep, sexy voice.

"You enjoy me fucking you like an animal, don't you?" he asks, his voice low and dark. So dark, like his fucked-up heart and lost soul.

I moan and nod, feeling spirals of pleasure shooting up from my cunt. He's marking me, owning me and still trying to push me away. And I want to provoke him more. "I'll let you fuck me like an animal any day. Just don't forget the collar." My laugh is breathy and he growls.

"Such a dirty whore. You wanna be fucked with a collar around your neck? You're lucky if I don't do it on the balcony so everyone can watch." His voice is so low it sounds like a threat but the idea makes me wetter.

"Please?" I reach up and wrap my fingers around his wrist, just as his fingers soften a bit.

"I'm a sick, twisted fuck, Connie," Steven says, "I'm no good. Not good enough for you. You don't even fully know what I am!" His skin brightens so much that the room is shining pink.

"I don't fucking care." I shake my head and his fingers tighten around my neck once again, making me freeze.

"You should fucking care. You're such a smart woman. A good girl. Got so many things going for you. Beautiful, fuckable, precious. I'll ruin all of that. I'll fucking destroy you and leave nothing behind." He sounds both excited and scared and hurt, all at once. He's speaking the truth. I am a good girl. And he's bad. Awful.

Yet I want him.

"If it's always going to be like this, I'll let you wreck me whenever you wa-- ooooohhhhh god!!" My sentence is cut off by a loud groan of pleasure but I manage to whisper, "I-I want to be yo--yours, Steven Universe."

"You don't want to be mine." His voice is firm.

"I do."

"You couldn't handle it."

"You don't fucking know that."

"You think you can?"

"Absolutely."

He hesitates for half a second. "You swear?"

I nod, his curved fingers bumping into my chin since he hasn't released his grip on my throat. "I want to be yours." I say breathlessly.

"You want to be mine." He doesn't ask, he's telling me, and my brain grows fuzzy at the constant back-and-forth between us. There's so much chemistry that it feels like a chemical reaction just waiting to happen. I'm close to coming. Again. His words, his command, his hands, his cock so deep ... I can't take it. I'm overwhelmed.

"I'm yours," I whisper. "All yours, Steven. Use me. Fuck me. Hurt me. Destroy me. I don't care. Just make me yours." I press my back into him as hard as I can. "Own me."

"Fuck." He lifts his hips again and again, his cock pushing, punishing me as the orgasm builds. Reaching higher, higher, until I whisper his name and he's coming and I'm coming, our bodies moving together. He growls my name, making it sound like a curse, his hips brutal against my quivering body, his hand still around my neck, his breath hot against my ear. I slump against him as he braces me from behind and he releases his hold on my throat, his arm moving down to settle over my sex, where his cock is still buried inside me.

"Mine," he whispers possessively, cupping me, his fingers curling around my clit and pinching it.

My pussy clenches and I squeak, turning my face into his so I can nuzzle him. Tears stream down my cheeks, one after the other, but I don't want to tell him. I had no idea I was crying. But I can't stop. I'm also shaking uncontrollably as if I'm cold, but I'm not.

It's not from sadness or fear. Not really from happiness, either. It's just ... another form of release. One that he commanded from me so effortlessly, I didn't even realize it was happening. "Yours," I murmur against his skin, kissing him along his firm jaw. "All yours."

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2

Demo-nisshu

conniverse2000

HornedDemon666

Connverse636

Lancey_mIester <3

michi0203

JJisawesome876

Thank you guys for your patience with this chapter. I can't begin to describe how busy I've gotten, but I will say more is on the way. I hope you enjoyed a heartfelt anger fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
2.7K 873 44
Erica jade, a diligent young individual who is barely making ends in her early twenties. She highly Desires to be an established fashion designer som...
5.2K 433 24
Imagine Beach City. A normal city, normal people, normal society, a normal school. Or, at least, one can only assume so. Some might say that their sc...
7.8K 265 24
(I do not own any rights to Steven universe, all credit goes to Rebecca Sugar and Cartoon Network) (This story is much more slice of life in nature...