Juniper Team

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His... More

Jaune Bio
Nora Bio
Pyrrha Bio
Ren Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

6.5K 113 36
By Darkdecade97

Nora: What do you mean Covenant!!!?

Ren: And what do you mean by Lord Hood sending a fleet of them to Remnant?

Pyrrha: Are you sure we can trust them Jaune? Is this true Admiral, why did Lord Hood send Covenant ships to our aid?

Admiral: I'm afraid It's true commander. The UNSC and the Sangheili have made an alliance to stop the Prophet of Truth at Installation 00. If you want to know the full story, It's best you asked those Elites, they should be arriving. I already told the Fleet to not shoot on sight. You should do the same for your troops Commander.

Nora: I don't like this Jaune.

Jaune: The same goes for me Nora.

Pyrrha: Look something must've happened back on Earth to get the Elites siding with the UNSC.

Ren: So it's mostly the Elites that sided with us?

Nora: If that's true then the only problem we have are the Brutes, but knowing them. Only a few are considered smart, the rest are all savages.

Pyrrha: True, but let's hope when they arrived. There won't be guns blazing, especially you Nora.

Nora: I know. I know.

Then their conversation was interrupted when they got a call from Command.

Command: Commander, we just received word from the Admiral. The Covenant fleet has just arrived.

Jaune: How many of them are there?

Command: Sir we have 3 CAS-class assualt carriers and 12 CCS-class battlecruisers

Command: Sir we have the Covenant ship making contact.

Jaune: Patch them through.

Fel 'Recam: Human come in, this is Fel 'Recam of the Covenant Sepratists fleet. Your leaders requested we aid you in your endeavors.

Jaune: Understood, we will guide you to a landing platform in our base. Have one ship enter the planet's atmosphere. We do not want to scare the locals of this planet.

Fel 'Recam: Understood.

Jaune: (Sighs) Come on guys, time to welcome our guests. Let's hope it dosent go to shit.

Ren: I agree.

The Team arrives in the hangar bay as they await for the Covenant Sepratists Groups arrival.

Jaune: So guys what are the chances this conversation is going to turn into a shouting match.

Ren: Depends if the Elites start provoking us.

Pyrrha: I think they were given strict orders to not to quarrel with us.

Nora: That's most likely true.

Pyrrha: Jaune were you able to tell the Marines not to shoot a Covenant ship in sight.

Jaune: Yup and majority of them couldn't believe what I said. But I made sure to tell everyone that they are friendly....for now.

Just then they see the Covenant Phantom arrived in their Hangar bay as Juniper Team gets their weapons ready in case something goes wrong. The Phantom's doors open and an Elite steps out. Jaune sees the Elite and he looks closely and realizes he recognizes that Elite. The Elite Also recognized him.

Fel 'Recam: I see.....so we meet again Demon Knight. The Spartan that slayed numerous Shangheili with their very own blade

Ren: Jaune you know him.

Jaune: I do, we fought before and we both ended up with the other ones treasures. I got his Energy Sword while he got my helmet to use as his trophy.

Fel: Indeed human, I nearly sliced your head off before.

Jaune: The same goes for your arm.

Rtosa 'Trazam: So the Demons we are to assist are all too familar to us Khosa.

Khosa 'Mohamee: Indeed I recognize that armor all too well Rtosa.

Vyt 'Darum: It seems we are to cross paths again demon.

They look and see Three more Elites, Jaune dosent realize that the other Three members of Juniper Team also know them.

Rtosa 'Trazam

Khosan 'Mohamee

Vyt 'Darum

Jaune: I take it you three know who these guys are?

Ren: Yes Jaune, the one in white armor and red markings tried to assisinate me numerous times but failed. From what I remember, he was the one that set up a trap for me. I luckily escaped but at the cost of an entire battalion.

Pyrrha: For me, the one in orange armor I had a run in with him numerous times. He was the one Elite that missed a shot from me, and you know me for never missing a shot.

Nora: And that one over there, that Spec Ops Elite was tasked to hunt me down. Knowing my reputation, hundreds of Elites tried hunting me down and he was the only one that almost got me. He got close numerous times and gave me this scar in my armor as well as the one in my chest.

Khosan: I see I remember you all too well human you are known as the Ghost. Your many assasination earned you a reputation. I remember that trap very well. You were nearly killed by my blade but you escaped.

Vyt: Ah yes, the famous Demon Sniper. No Elite has ever escaped your scope. I was named a legend for escaping your sights. Who knew I would meet that Demon face to face.

Rtosa: So you're her. Many Elites tried taking you down but failed miserably. I was the only one that nearly achieved that goal. Remember human, you and I have our own scars to prove to everyone I was the one close enough to kill the Demon of Reach.

Fel: That is enough all of you. The Arbiter told us to establish peaceful negotiations with the humans. The war is almost coming to an end.

Jaune: And what is the status of the Alliance right now?

Fel: They have engaged the flood in a Forerunner Structure known as the Ark. The Prophet of Truth and his forces are holding their last Stand their.

Ren: Wait did you say a Forerunner Structure?

Fel: Yes human. Why do you ask?

Ren: Because we discovered one just not that far from here.

Fel: I see. The Arbiter informed us your kind discovered another structure. Will you allow us to see it?

The Spartans looked at each other waiting for an answer. Jaune replied back.

Jaune: Of course. We'll take you to the Forerunner Structure.

The Elites nodded and returned to the Phantom while the Spartans prepped a Pelican.

Pyrrha: Well that went better than I expected.

Jaune: I know, but let's hope this alliance will help end the war quickly.

Ren: Yeah according to them, they are engaging the last remaining forces of the Covenant. The war is ending soon.

Nora: That's good, but we still have a lot of work to do. Who knows how many Covenant cells are still out there.

Jaune: That's true but we need to focus on what we have now.

They Spartans get in the Pelican.

Jaune: Pilot take us to Forerunner Facility.

The Pilot nods as they leave for the Facitlity with the Phantom following behind.

Fel: Tell me human, what is the purpose of this Forerunner Facility?

Jaune: You know, if we're going to start working together. At least call me by my name.

Rtosa: I refuse.

Vyt: We will only refer to you by the name given by your leaders.

Pyrrha: And what name would that be?

Ren: Most likely our designation numbers.

Jaune: Yup, anyway. The Forerunner Facility served as a place that stores and creates multiple materials that could be used to create new civilisations. If the current civilisation we're to be destroyed. According to the Monitor of the Structure, the Facility is capable of creating a Halo.

The Elites were shocked when Jaune mentioned Halo.

Fel: Spartan B010 has the Forerunners of this facility created a Halo?

Jaune: From what we discovered no. But my CO told us to make sure no one is allowed to create another Halo ring.

Fel: I see. Spartan B010 have your leaders told you the reason why our kind specifically joined your race in the fight against the prophets?

Jaune: Actually No, the only we got was the UNSC and Covenant Sepratists joining to fight the Prophet's forces at the Ark.

Fel: Hmmm. To put it simply the Prophets betrayed everything we stood for. They told us that the rings were a salvation gateway to paradise. In the end we found out it was machine capable of destroying the galaxy and all life around it. The Prophets lied to all of us.

Vyt: We killed millions and lost many of our kind for nothing.

Rtosa: Our religion was all a lie.

Khosan: When the Arbiter found out the truth. The Prophets sent to Brutes to annihilate all of us. Vile beasts.

Fel: The Arbiter decided the best course of action was to ally with the humans they stop the Brutes from activating the Ring and are now engaging the Prophet as well as the Flood.

Jaune: I see, well we were lucky the Covenant werent able to discover this facility.

Fel: Indeed.

Pilot: Commander, we're reaching the outpost. I already informed them the Covenant ship is with us.

Jaune: Good, wouldn't want our boys shooting down our new friends.

The Pelican and Phantom landed in the outpost in the Forerunner Facility as Juniper Team get off they meet up with the Elites. A lot of soldiers are staring at them because they all received word that the Elites are now allied with the humans, they were all surprised by the news.

Jaune and his team show the Elites the facility as one of them takes note of the Sentinels.

Vyt: Spartan B010 are those the Sentinels you speak of?

Jaune: Yes, these guys have been helping up create the city you just saw when you arrived.

Vyt: I see, and where is this monitor you speak of?

Jaune: Right here.

As Angel arrives and greets the Spartans and Elites

Angel: Ah hello Jaune, it's good to see you again.

Jaune: Angel.

The Elites examine the Monitor as one of them asks it a question.

Fel: Monitor, is it true as what Spartan B010 said, that this facility is capable of creating a Halo Ring.

Angel: Of course, this is one of the few Forerunner Facilities in Remnant that is capable of making a Halo Ring.

Fel: There are more in your planet?

Jaune: Yup, Angel informed us before and we're sent numerous Marines to secure the area and considering we have an alliance. I'll allow you and your Elites to secure a Forerunner Facility. Ren here will escort you there, we already have a small outpost there. But you could use the rest of your land to build a base, the Sentinels help you progress faster.

Fel: I see, I'll have a small fleet head to that position.

Jaune: Excellent and I hope this will be a start of peaceful times.

As Jaune reaches out his hand for a handshake. Fel looks at the hand and shakes it. This is the start of the UNSC and Sagheili alliance in Remnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 684 15
Jaune's transcripts were revealed and everyone even his family abandoned him. All except ruby rose, Nora valkarie and team crdl. When he was expelled...
RWBY: Arc. By

Fanfiction

13.6K 178 19
Jaune Arc was beloved by his friends and family. one day his secret was out that his transfer papers to Beacon was fake. Jaune was humiliated. torme...
136K 2.3K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
89.1K 1.5K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...