Once A Hero, Always a Hero

By EvanPrimus_FTW

After a whole year of being looked down and bullied by his class to finally snap in a War Game between studen... More

A Hero like no Other
The Day he met his Reaper
Deku's Combat Styles
Back where it Started [1/2]
Back where it Started [2/2]
The Detective Mind of a Hero/The Feelings of Death
The Pink in Life
Pure Instinct(18+)
The Smell of Rain in the Morning
Obssesive Feelings
Not Even Close
The Egotistic Dream
The Only Coldness I Need

The Hero's Intention

1K 22 17
By EvanPrimus_FTW

The girls found themselves looking at Izuku and Mori in front of them, Izuku was simply sitting down while eating a bit quite calmly as Mori simply stay there with him enjoying just being there with him, this made only one thing to come out of their mouths.

Gura:"What are we missing?"-she says looking more confused than usual.-

Mori:"Hm?"-she continued eating while looking at them.-

Ame:"Seriously tho...you met up with THE Izuku Midoriya who was even carrying you in his back, what happened between both of you?"-she asks while holding a bag of ice in her head after she got hit by Mori mid scolding.-"You two seem rather close."

Izuku:-he passes some food.-"Like how close?"

Ame:"Like married couple kind of old."

Izuku just stares at her with an "are you serious" face as Mori almost chokes on her food hearing this comment as she could only look away from the rest of Holomyth silently. Izuku could only turn to Mori who just looks at him silently wanting him to answer or do something about what she just said but Izuku just looks at her and nothing else.

Mori:"W-What?"

Izuku:"How am I meant to answer to anything from them?"

Mori:"Why ask me?! Why not ask someone else?!"

Izuku:"Who else here am I friends with?!"-Mori feels a sting in her heart hearing that as the greenete falls silence seeing what he said to her face.-"...Sorry...."

Mori:"N-no I kind of am to blame."

Izuku:"No your not! Is just me and my mouth!"

Mori:"If you say so...."

Izuku:"No please believe me! I didnt mean it at all!!"

The group could only look at this sudden interaction between the two and how apologetic they were getting, Izuku was clearly worried of hurting Mori on any shape or form while Mori simply looked at him. It was weird due to the comment being Izuku's issue and not much more than that but the two seriously seem close to one another and to be enjoying this talk.

None of them really understood it but it was clear that the two were even closer than they seem, but just how close?

Amelia could only look at this as her mind wondered even more of the two, Ina had even more questions as to what got them this close, Kiara was simply jealous yet she wondered what caused such closeness between them...and Gura was just looking at this a bit confused but with a happy smile.

Gura:"I'm missing a lot...."

Ame:"We all are Gura, we all are."

Ina:"I'm quite surprised she's this attatched to him, I never expected someone, specially Deku, to become this close to Mori out of all people we know."

Kiara:"It also comes to a surprise that she seems to enjoy his attention and just the fact they are even with one another."-she says noting her reactions to all of Izuku's comments."

Ame:"Huh...now that you point it out, there's this light blush on her face I think none of us noticed, they also seem kind of akward with one another when I saw them outside the place."-she says remembering how focused with one another they were.-

Kiara:"So what do you think happened between them than?"

Ame:"I dont know, but I wonder what it was."

Ina:"....."(Those two definitely had sex.)-she thinks to herself remembering how they reacted to one another and what she has read from time to time about people's reactions to certain situations.-( But how did they ended in that?)

Izuku and Mori continued for a while as the others tried to process the what happened between them and what got everything to this.

Izuku:"I dont know how to feel about all this."-he quickly takes a bite to his food now looking away from her.-"Anyways what do you all have to do later?"

Mori:"Well I have to stream some stuff later today so I guess there's that."

Izuku:"I see, how about all of you?"-he asks the other girls surprising them slightly.-

Ina:"Well...I dont really have much do to in all fairness."

Kiara:"I may join Calli in the stream."

Ame:"Same."

Gura:"I have to prepare some stuff for mine."

Izuku:"I see, so all of you do your own stuff on your side of things."

Ame:"Yeah....I do have a question for you tho, what exactly does a hero like you do with someone like an idol in the middle of the day?"

Izuku:"Hm?"-he only looks at her confused.-

Ame:"I would understand if you are helping her but you are a really high regarded hero and even a seriously feared person in this world, so why would you spend your time helping someone like her?"

Izuku:"What? You think heroism is just big leagues?"-he says as he takes a bite from his food.-"The supposed big leagues are a joke to me, barely anyone can give me a fight nowadays specially since I destroyed whatever was left of All For One's body."

Ame:"Huh?"

Izuku:"I have no reason to focus on the big leagues, Muscular was defeated by me in less than 10 punches, Lady Nagant I was able to break her Rifle Arm, Stain gave himself up to me due to seeing me as the true Symbol of Peace, out of the 100k members of the MLA I alone defeated 40k of them and All For One is basically dead...plus his successor is a manchild that thinks he has matured after letting himself go and gaining his quirk, I did the same and all I did is realize how I dont give a shit about those who were once my classmates and how I need to become what I now am."

"Those big leagues are just little struggle for me while the small things like assisting even the smallest of people is a better thing for me to focus on, I need to change society from its roots by my very own hands because the biggest boss has not even come for me but I am awaiting it to happen any time soon."

Kiara:"But who is it?"

Izuku:"Simple....The World Hero Association."

Most of them come to a pause as their eyes turn towards Izuku and stare at him in shock as he keeps on eating, Mori also continued eating calmly while staying with Izuku and having a certain hold to him, just her prescense was having a hold of him but it was more than enough.

Mori:"Izuku knows of the insane corruption the Hero World has behind it, he has always known of it as far as I know. He explained me that while the heroes themselves may not always be corrupt, others do aim for only money and do the dirty job of villains without thinking."

"Staged thefts, starting fires on buildings so they can come in and save the day, letting villains go in change of their money, participating in drug trafficking or even human trafficking, there's so many rotten apples across the world that Izuku has noticed and analized to see a way to take them down and to get rid of them."

"Many other things are to deal with such as mass murderers who dont seem to be stopped anytime soon, with some of them killing innocents and other killing heroes who deserve better, he hates to focus on the big leagues due to that."

"Not only that but the World Hero Association has been behind many assasinations and even has faked news to blame such things as Hero Mistakes and say to be Terrorist Organizations just to keep them safe, causing controversies for the sake of letting themselves free of any problems and even destroying lives for their own sake."

Izuku:"....So you do remember me answering about it...."

Mori:"One of the only things I do remember."-she says as she reaches out for Izuku's hand and softly grips it.-"And I dont plan on being against your ways of changing this world for good."

Izuku:"....Thanks."-he says as he slowly grabs her hand back.-

Kiara:"Wait I thought they said you worked with the Police and the Hero Comission."

Izuku:"One is true, the other one is a lie."

"The Police is people I'm actually working with as I keep an eye on their agents from doing anything illegal while actually assisting them but the Hero Comission lied about it to get attention off their many illegal activities and to pretty much get praisings from the public."

Ame:"So is all a ruse."

Izuku:"Yeah...And if I plan on going for the WHA, first I need to deal with the Hero Comission of Japan." 

Ina:"I think is my turn to ask a question, what exactly happened between the two of you yesterday?"

Izuku/Mori:"Huh?"

Ina:"I have...quite the feeling that you two did something yesterday, and from the sounds of it you two have spent more time with one another than just early today, it does seem like you all are quite close."

Izuku and Mori simply look at Ina who just stares at them, clearly Izuku was trying his best to hide the blush but Mori couldn't, as good as she is at pushing her emotions aside, it is still hard to not blush as she remembers the whole situation.

Ina:"So something did happen with you two."-she smiles slightly while she keeps on eating.-

Mori:"No..!! No it didnt!"

Izuku:"I dont think that's a good way to hide something."-he whispers on her ear.-

Mori:"Shut up!"-she says while pouting slightly yet looking a bit mad.-

Izuku:"Sorry...."

The greenete's mind suddenly went blank with no warning whatsoever, Mori's red eyes looked at him confused for a second as she wondered what exactly was wrong with him at the moment which caused her to poke him slightly.

His mind was thinking about this whole scenario, it was going deeper and deeper into the thought of the relationship of this two while he couldn't think of anything else but that, she works on a bit of a private company and something that he knows he can trust to take care of her but the feeling of unsafetyness was still present. 

He didnt understand it at all, how was it that his mind was this worried for her? He could only think of her safety and keeping her protected no matter what, he wanted to hold her and not let her be hurt by anyone, not even his biggest enemies or anyone.

He didnt even know if it was possible for the two to be together, he doesnt know the policies of this company and if he's allowed to even be near any of this girls specially Mori.

There was this sudden rush of emotions, this burst like no other coming into his mind and telling him one thing and keeping to scream about it

.....Keep her for yourself......

The need to hold her and the warmth of it, the need to protect her while her red bright eyes were set on him, that need to see her at peace causing that beautiful smile of hers to come, that need of being with her to hear her passionate calls from the bottom of her heart as he answers back to her with a tight hug or maybe a passionate kiss or even by thursting himself more.

A nonstop thought of having her with him and having her love with him was rushing to him, he loves her and she loves him...so should he-

Mori:"I-Izuku..?"-she could only say while looking at him.-

Izuku:"Huh...?"-his eyes were once again centered on her.-

Without him knowing at all, Izuku had gotten on top of Mori while holding her hands and keeping himself from the ground with the other one, his eyes could only keep on checking the sorroundings and wondered what the hell had just happened. He than looked up to notice the other girls looking at him surprised as he didnt have words for anything.

Izuku:"I-I..!! Uh..!!"-he quickly gets off her while looking stunned and confused as to what had happened just seconds ago.-

Mori:"Izuku are you okay?"-she asks as she gets up and looks at him.-"What happened just now?"

Izuku:"I...I dont know..!! I lost control of my body and I...i dont know what I did."

Mori:"Y-you didnt do much, you just pushed me down after I poke you for a while and...well here we are."-her hand suddenly gets a grasp of his cheek.-"Is something wrong?"

Izuku:"....No, I just...I dont know what happened....I'm confused with myself."

Ame:"You seem to have been on a trance...too centered on something before snapping out of it and getting control"-she says while looking at his facial expressions.-"But what was it? Do you have proper recollection of it?"

Izuku:"I...."-his eyes slowly focus on Mori as her pink lips shined brightly, her red eyes stared at him and her hearbeat could be faintly heard by the greenete as his mind was starting to go insane with only one sort of answer echoing.-

I love you! I need her with me! I love you! I want you for myself! I love you! I dont want her to leave me! I love you! I want to stay with her! I love you! I want to hear your voice! I love you! I have a crush on you! I love you! I want to do it again! I love you! I dont want to see you alone! I love you!

I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!I love you!

Izuku:"I need to go...!"-he says while he could only blush as Mori stared at him surprised.-"I...I can talk to you later, call me if I dont call you before 9, okay??"

Mori:"Huh...?"-she could only say while looking at him confused.-

Izuku suddenly got up and sprinted off letting him get outside of the apartment as they all looked at him leave. The greenete could only hold onto the bars of the concrete fence in front him while breathing a bit heavy, his eyes were wide open as he could only hold himself tightly and feel his heart shooting towards the heavens.

Izuku:"C-Calm down Izuku....J-Just calm down..."-he says as he grips onto his heart.-"...you cant just....feel that way about someone...not to this level."

Izuku could only look down as he kept on blushing and his heart almost going insane as he realized what all of this meant for him....He was obssesed.

-

-

-

ABRUPT ENDING MOTHERFUCKERS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So i took long, so what? I feel like this is more of a story of how this two fall in love and Izuku grows obssesed for those he cares to the point he's just willing to commit murder just for them...which is kind of original....

-suddenly sees GOH coming out of the shadows as he kicks it away.-

....Definitely original and in no way based on a character from my favorite Webtoon....

Anyways I do hope you guys for the very least enjoyed this, I sure did but it kinda got wild by the end cuz I'm writting this in the middle of my living room waiting for my console to update and let me grind the fuck out of whatever I want to play but i'm easily about to put 10 hours into something unless stopped.

But yet again, Imma stop myself and say the usual....SEE YA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
71.6K 3K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...
577K 16.1K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
279K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...