๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡

13.7K 387 144
By liyahwritesss

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 19ᴛʜ

"Okay! BAE!" I screamed as Sin held me in upside down

We were play fighting and stuff and then he caught me and now he not putting me down.

"I could eat yo coochie like this."

"Bae, I'm scared. Put me down"

"What are you scared of? I would never drop you."

He finally put me down after his phone started ringing. He answered, put it on speaker, and then got a water out the fridge.

"Nigga, would you please come see your mom? She been asking for I don't know how long. And why you tell them folks to call
me?"

He looked at me for a minute. I looked at him for a minute. We were looking at each other for a minute.

He took his phone and took it off of speaker phone and put it up to his ear.

Then he started talking and went upstairs.

I thought his mom had left and that was it. We don't really talk about it because there's no reason to, as he says.

I just never pressure him either. It's a topic that we never discussed because if he wanted to discuss it, he would bring it up. And since he never did, I figured that it was just a a touchy subject for him.

I just started putting the dishes in the dishwasher and then washed off the counters.

I let Kash in the house from his bathroom break and then went in his little closet for his clothes to find him something to wear for the day.

I got his Balenciaga hoodie and and his Jordan 1's.

As soon as I showed him his outfit for the day, he started running.

"KASH!" I yelled.

He stopped running and just let me put this clothes on. This dog is so tired of me.

"Take them damn shoes off my nigga Kash," his hating ass daddy said.

"Kash loves his shoes."

"No, he does not."

"Yes, he does."

Silence.

"Go ahead, Nai."

"What?"

"Go ahead and say what you want."

"Well, I wasn't gonna say anything because it's none of my business, but since you said so, why don't you go see your mom?"

"Because I just don't want to. I don't know her like that and we don't got shit to talk about."

"Okay. If that's what you want."

"You think I should go see her?"

"Of course I do, but it's your choice. If you don't want to see her, I'm sure you have a reason."

"Can you go with me?"

"No. That is between you and your mom. I wouldn't understand why y'all are like you are."

"Bae, I don't wanna see that lady."

"Then you don't have to go see her."

His phone started ringing again. He answered it and put it on speaker again.

"Sin, why you don't wanna go see your mom?" His dad asked.

"Why would I?"

"Because she's your mother. And she wants to see you."

"Oh."

"Just go see her."

"I'an going over there."

"I said go see your mom. And don't say nothing else about what you ain't gon do. I will come over there and put a cast on your other hand, keep playin."

"How you just gon make me do something?"

"Do question me or give me lip about what I tell you to do. Just do it. Go see her."

"And let me find out you didn't, yo ass is grass."

"Aight."

He hung up and rolled his eyes.

"He get on my gotdamn nerves."

"Everybody that tell you what to do get on your nerves."

Sin hates for people to tell him what to do. He just likes to have shit his way. And everybody that don't let him have it his way gon catch hell.

"That's not true."

"Yes, it is."

♕♕♕

"Bitch. I'an seen you in forever," Donte said as he hugged me when I got to the table at the restaurant.

"Bitch, you saw me yesterday."

"Whatever. How you doing today?"

"I'm good. How you doing?"

"I guess I'm good. I had to stop fucking with one of my niggas because that nigga got 3 baby mamas and he's a DL."

"Ouuu. 3?"

"Yes, Bitch."

"Mm mm mm. Let me not judge because I know my man got a past."

I know how Sin was, but from what I know, he doesn't have any kids.

"He got a past, but do he got 3 BMs?"

"Not from what I know. He better not. But what happened to you and the jailbird."

"Girl, me and the cell mate still talk sometimes. I guess I can consider him my friend."

"Well, that's good."

We ordered small refreshers and drinks. After we got done, we took some pictures.

I think my outfit was really cute and simple.

I had on a white tank top maxi dress, my peony pink Dior Dway Slides, and the medium peony pink Dior Book Tote. I wore gold jewelry with it.

Gold jewelry just sets off anything in my opinion.

"So what are you doing for your birthday?" Donte asked as we walked down Rodeo Drive just looking for something to spend money on.

"I don't even know. I don't wanna get drunk, I know that. I just want to do something simple. I wanna go to Cascade with Sin and be on my NewNew and Rashad shit."

"He can skate?"

"I think so. I never really asked," I chuckled.

"What else do you wanna do?"

I just want some good ass head for real. I get that on a daily though.

It's just something about head on your birthday.

"I don't know. Just something where I can spend time with all my friends and stuff."

"Party?"

"No."

"Okay. What do you want?"

"Donte, I have everything that I've ever had a desire for."

"Right."

I honestly don't know what I want.

It's bad when you have to think of something for someone to buy you.

"Ouu. I want to get another tattoo."

"Of what?"

"I want the word seldom right here," I said as I pointed to the place on my behind my ear.

"That would be cute."

(A/N: I saw it on pinterest y'all.)

"Yeah."

"Is there anything I can buy you though?"

"I don't even know. These are so nice!" I said looking at some Cartier shades.

"Nai, could you not buy shit right now?"

"These are for Sin."

"Oh," he said with no emotion in his voice. "What did he do to deserve some shades?"

"Do you not like Sin or something?"

"I like him, just not very much. We just don't get along."

"Why?"

"Because he's just not the nicest person."

"Well, Donte, you have to get to know him very well and you would know that he's actually very nice and affectionate."

"To you. You're his girlfriend. Sin isn't even nice to the people that are practically his brothers."

"That's just the way they get along. They make fun of each other and crack horrible jokes on each other. It's just the way they are."

"I guess you're right."

"Just take time and get to know him. Your feelings about him would change."

"I'm good. We were talking about what you should get for your birthday."

♕♕♕

"Bae, did you know that Donte didn't really like you?" I asked him as I seasoned the chicken that I was going to cook.

"I figured, but I never had a problem with it because I'on too much like his ass neither."

"Why?"

"Because he boujee as fuck and I just don't like him."

"You said I was boujee."

"You are, but I love your boujee attitude. His...not to much."

"Could y'all just at least try get along? I think you and I are going to be together for a while and Donte is going to be my bestfriend forever."

"Let me be completely honest. No."

"Please, Bae. If y'all can't, then just don't speak to each other."

"That's what I'll do. But I asked you what you wanted for your birthday."

"I don't know."

"What do you even get a person that has every fucking thing?" he mumbled but not really.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.7K 82
โœช ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง. (โš ๏ธUnderage female protagonist.) They said he was a ruthless, thuggish, and demented man, Yรฉri Francinova believed it. Whe...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
447K 10K 45
ษช แด€ษชษด'แด› sแด€สษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด โตŠ แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษชษด'แด› ษขแดษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด›เฐŒ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #2
974K 51.3K 67
โIF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.โž ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ