The Hidden Glistening

Por Louis_Cunnington

A BrainShaking Story About A Girl And Her Journey To Find Love And Live Among The Free. Enjoy - Louis Cunning... Mais

Chapter One: Rain
Chapter 2: Drought
Chapter 3: Insight
Chapter 4 - Plight
Chapter 5: Shade
Chapter 6: Burden
Chapter 7: The Savior
Chapter 8: Fires That Never Did Blaze
Chapter 9: The Division
Chapter 10: The War
Chapter 11: The Fuse
Chapter 12: The Nightmare
Chapter 13: The Glimpse
Chapter 14: Befallen Dreams
Chapter 15: Staying Awake
Chapter 16: Fighting The Unkown
Chapter 17: Reminders
Chapter 18: Reperations
Chapter 19: Party Gowns And Fake Smiles
Chapter 20: Flawed Imperfections
Chapter 21: Mistakes And Failures.
Chapter 22: Frozen Fears & Broken Sadness
Chapter 23: Justice And Revival
Chapter 24: Regrets And Ultimatiums
Chapter 25: Memories Of Better Days
Chapter 26: The Relevance.
Chapter 27: The Loved And The Lost
Chapter 28: The Homecoming.
Chapter 29: Developing Nightmares
Chapter 30: The Saddest Waltz
Chapter 31: The Dial
Chapter 32: The Trial
Chapter 33 : Broken Roses
Chapter 34: The Reasons
The Second Waltz | Chapter 35
Chapter 36: misguiding Love and misdeeds
Chapter 37: Broken & Alone
Chapter 39: Into the darkness
Chapter 40: Diversions
Chapter 41: Side Eyes
Chapter 42: Results Of Love

Chapter 38: False Smiles And Broken Tears

1 0 0
Por Louis_Cunnington

James still wanted to cry.  He wanted to be balled up in his bed asking why the world hated him. For years he queried that very thought. Pondering it until it haunted him. Many times it plagued him. The thought of being alone stunning to him. Depleted him of strength.

James' best friend Zach had been there for him through it all. His tears flourished under the thought of his loss. Zach would be missed.

It was Thursday. Only James knew the truth. James knew the bullies and his mortal foes had murdered Zach. See Zach was a little more nerdy than James. Picked on for all the wrong reasons and laughed at harder than others.

His square glasses and pale skin definitely was a partial force in his eventual defeat.

The bullies had murdered him. But he didn't know how approach it.
James sat up in his bed and laughed until he cried at the pictures on the tree stump that was his bed stand. He wanted to show them what vengeance is. He wanted them to feel how much Zach hurt.

But he knew better. He wasn't much stronger than Zach was. And his confidence in himself was a lot less.

"James?" His mothers smile faded as she pushed aside the flimsy wooden panel that made up his wooden door aside. The hand crafted tea cups flying downwards in a indelicate crash.

She rushed over to him. Dedicating a moment to him. Holding him close and asking him why his tears cascaded down his pale cheeks.

"I know they killed him" James exclaimed his voice still shuttering from the tears and the fear of consequences and repercussions.

"Who Zach?" She asked still holding him close. "YES" Zach shouted in distracting frustration.
"I saw them in the ally behind the school beating him up...I was powerless to stop them"

James and his mother sat there for hours conversing on what to do and how to go about this traumatic pattern of pain and struggle.

For he would tell..someone..and perhaps..finally...they're would finally be freedom of mind and justice served.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

163K 6.3K 59
❝The thought of death made her plunge under.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬ Cover by: justapriincess #1 in Awareness 08/05/19 © XxQueen-_-MiaxX
244 13 46
A collection of my short stories, updated throughout the years to come Enjoy Also remember to vote and comment, thanks :)
339 1 7
The day she found out that her name literally meant "little dark one", Ciara knew that her life was going to be nothing but an endless tunnel of dark...
257 0 45
To anyone who feels like they are alone and or having the darkest moments of their lives...