Super Couple? Or SuperHeroes?

Autorstwa Bomikalover

Bose O'Brien and Mika Macklin are two 15yo teens who both have a secret.... They are sidekicks to the famous... Więcej

Introduction
Different Sunday. Same Crush.
Kisses and Confessions
Lying and Hiding
Teamwork and Trust
Same Partners, New Powers
Mastering Powers, Making Plans
Same Duos, New Tricks
Ruined Dates,Lost Earpieces,and Fearful Attacks
Secrets Exposed, Promises Made
Articles and Trust Issues
Worries and Reality
Threats and Lies
New Beginnings and Awkward Explanations
Family Meetings and Unknown Feelings
Deep Talks and Dog Bachelor
Accidental Sleeps and Missing Mika
Video Calls and Hearts Broken
Stalling Glerp and Saving Mika
Dinner Date
Trouble in Alaska
Missing Bose
Catching Up
Going back home
Our new home
Taken Too Far
Making Up For Lost Time
Moving On
Italy Days and Drunk Nights
Blue Mika and Our Future

Fin

838 18 0
Autorstwa Bomikalover

*Author Note*
- hey guys I'm Shyanne, I hoped you enjoyed my first book Super Couple? Or SuperHeroes? It has been such a great journey reading all your comments, getting all the votes, and following! Every single one of you I have met on this journey has been an outstanding person and I love you all! Don't worry I do have a sequel coming out, I wouldn't leave my bomika story this soon. If you look at the picture I have above this it's the title and book cover of my sequel book! Here's the summary of my sequel book Super Family? Or SuperHeroes?

The intro and first chapter will be out on June 1st, 2022!

Summary:

Bose and Mika Now a Married Couple decided to start having kids....but one kid turned into 2, 3 then finally after the 4th kid they stopped. But with 4 kids comes plenty of new powers....so follow the O'Brien family through the ups and downs, and hopefully by the end, no one gets hurt. But with 4 super-powered kids.....I doubt it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.9K 187 22
There is an agent who has done more missions on the feild and undercover(for long periods of time) than their own Captain, Captain Joe Philips. This...
62K 1.2K 8
Maya and Josh are a couple you'd never think would happen. Maya Hart; Free spirited, rebellious, smart, creative, goofy, troublesome. Broken. Maya...
519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.6K 90 42
And when they thought she got it all, she, who is a combination of sweetness and spice, turned out to be very empty inside. yet the void within her w...