The Archangel's Daughter (Boo...

By Triszjhkha

What if God gave you another chance to live, not as a mortal, but as an angel... an angel of death. Huntress... More

PROLOGUE
Huntress ('POV)
Tathiannah's POV
Drew (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Hunter (POV)
Winter (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Jaeson (POV)
Archangel Gabriel
Huntress (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Tathiannah (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Winter (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Aengelicus (POV)
Dr. Hamilton (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Romeo Lee (POV)
Huntress (POV)
Drew (POV)
Romeo Lee
Huntress
Romeo Lee
Epilogue

Romeo Lee (POV)

19.7K 431 34
By Triszjhkha

PHOTO OF ROMEO LEE ON THE SIDE >>>>

DREW, my cousin slash best friend, and I were on our way to class when I gave out a yawn. Drew turned to me with a frown.

"Out late again?" he asked.

I looked back at him and grinned, "Don't worry, I was out patrolling, no girl was pleasured last night if that's what's upsetting you."

He snickered and shook his head. "That's the third time this week, the patrolling I mean." he clarified after I gave him a look."You vouched for the boys again didn't you?"

I sighed and shook my head, "It’s better than having to deal with Christy."

Drew sighed and looked away, I smiled gave him a light nudge on the chest, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll probably sleep this off in class." I looked ahead, "They'll surely be giving us that Algebra crap again."

Drew laughs; then we heard a girl scream. We look around and saw a bunch of boys tormenting a girl, one of them saw us and waved us over.

"Hey Captain!" Dale shouted.

Drew shook his head this time, while I smiled as we walk up to them, then the girl runs off, crying. "You boys are early in business today." I said.

"Yeah, well, morning isn't morning without us hearing girls cry and boys whimper." Dale said tossing me a soccer ball which I caught and was now playing with. “Though a girl whimper anf moaning won’t be so bad either.”

I watched the boys laugh and caught Drew roll his eyes and shrugged. "You idiots will get in trouble early too." Drew quickly changes the subject. He isn’t that clean in terms of records with the ladies, he isn’t a player but he does have his moments. But he’s a gentleman, what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

"Oh, c'mon Drew, it’s just a little fun." Han says and put an arm around Drew, who glared at him and he moved away.

I watched them amused, my cousin barely fights, true, but he can handle anyone. He's a force to reckon with actually, body and brains.

"Chill Drew, they're still in one piece, aren't they?"

"If ever the president does catch us, ROMEO LEE will just bail us out, right captain?" Dale says as he put an arm over my shoulder.

"You aren't helping, but yes, I will bail you out... somehow." I said. They all exchanged laughs and high fives.

"Besides, the president is busy today." Billy points out, "I saw him his little sister earlier."

"With Iahejlle?" I asked

"My guess is that the little princess got in trouble," Billy continues, "He's probably going to handle a fight that she can't finish off, you know how he is."

That is true. Winter may be the deadliest fighter in NSA, but Hunter can be in the same league if pushed and Iahejlle is the perfect button.

He proved that when a couple of senior students tried to use Iahejlle to torment him. Hunter personally looked for them and almost killed them, he stepped out of the place with a little Iahejlle in his arms. That was his freshmen year, when his presidency was being questioned. But because of that incident, more admired him.

That's who he is the perfect enemy, the perfect creature to bring down.  I thought.

Then the warning bell rang, I smiled and pushed Hunter out of my mind. "Hm, five minutes to get to the room without stopping." The others grinned, "That's probably three minutes top, right cusz? There's a few seconds to spare hitting students, hm... interesting..."

I glanced at the boys who were as excited as I am, but not Drew, he'd probably walk or even waltz before he even loosens up with the boys.

"Let's do it!" Dale cheers on.

With that I tossed the ball in the air and kicked it right toward a boy who fell on his face. Then I ran after the ball and ran through the halls of NSA as the boys and I passed and hit some students along the way.

"Hey cap, over here!" Han called out. I passed him the ball and he kicked it toward a freshman who dropped on the floor flat on his stomach shaking.

I laughed and ran ahead. NSA might house the best and smartest kids, but they also do have such scaredy cats students, how they survive is a mystery to me.

We finally reached the room and Billy held the door open I ran inside and was too late for me to stop when I saw a girl on my way. I knocked her over, slid a hand underneath her head and fell on top of her. I caught myself before I could land on her. She had her hand on my chest and her eyes were close.

Like I said, scaredy cats. I thought amused. I stared at her and realized that she was a new girl. A hot and beautiful new girl.

"Nice move twinkle toes." ANDRE said.

"Get a room!” Hans shouted as well. I shook my head as the boys continue to tease and the girl slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes took me by surprise; I've never seen violet eyes before, almost lavander.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked up at me and saw her looked down her body, "I think so." she says.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't see you there. The boys and I we-"

To my surprise, again, she smiled up at me, "That's ok, boys will be boys right?"

I stared at her and now had really taken in her beauty waist up. I stared a moment at her full breast then back at her face which I can't seem to get enough of. Then I noticed something familiar about her.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Well, I'd feel better if I was right side up but if this is how you converse here, well, it is kind of embarrassing." She glanced at our classmates.

I nodded, as if not hearing, cause by this time I'm deeply fascinated of her eyes. Besides, a normal NSA student would have punched and kicked me, but she was calm and reserved. No anger at all, quite the contrary, she seemed amused. And her eyes gave away that emotion.

"You have very beautiful eyes." I whispered, unintentionally.

"Thank you." she says, "They still will be violet if I stand up, you know."

"Oh, yeah...." I said, grinning, ""Sorry."

I rolled to my side still watching her, then I saw her bit her lip as she sat up and reached to her side. I stood up and was about to help her up, but the boys got ahead of me.

"Well, well, well... fresh meat." Billy says when the new girl was on her feet.

"You girls are so stupid; don't you know that you shouldn't stand by the doorway?" Dale said, "Gossip elsewhere." They laughed.  The girl suddenly faced them.

"I'm sorry." she gave a quick bow. "But I do believe you shouldn't be running around like that either." She turned around and walked away.

I raised a brow and smiled, interesting, I thought and looked her over. She wasn't just a pretty face, she had an amazing body, one that these boys would go crazy for. Her long hair was combed clean as if every strand was fixed in place. Every inch of her legs, her waist, her chest to face was molded to perfection. But her face, I'm learning, was my favorite, almost angelic.

"Hey, where do you think you're going newbie?" Dale grabs her by the elbow, but she easily got out of his hold and pushed him away. A fighter, i thought approvingly, and a pretty face, aren't you my little miss perfect?

"Getting out of the way." she says, I heard Drew chuckled and stepped beside me.

"Dale found someone who wouldn't take crap from him." Drew whispered. I grinned and watched them.

"We have here a fighter, I like that." Andre says, I frowned as he moved closer, but she didn't move an inch, the others surrounded her as well. Trouble's brewing, I thought. Normally I would be part of this, but not today, not with her.

"This will be interesting." I heard Drew say and crossed his arms over his chest and watched.

"It has been awhile since we had a new comer." Charles sneered, "Shall we put her in place, Romeo Lee?"

"Leave me out of it boys." I said.

"That's all right; there'll be more for us." Dale says, preparing to fight.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I heard Tathiannah say.

"Butt out of this Tathiannah." Billy snapped. "You could cry to Winter all you want, I'll just kick his butt as well."

I saw the change of reaction on the girls face, it darken as she glared at Dale, angry.

"Shut up." she snapped and walked pass Billy and Charles and stood beside Tathiannah. "I don't waste time fighting with boys who gang up and pick a fight with a girl, that's just pathetic. Excuse me."

I smiled, "Hm, very interesting." I watched her as she walked away followed by Tathiannah and Lei.

"Anna Sofia?" I heard Drew called for our secretary, "Who is that girl?"

"She came in with Miss Tathiannah and Miss Lei, they were probably showing her around school." she said, then she glanced at me nervously, "She was about to introduce herself when, uhm, Mr. President bumped into her."

Drew nodded, "Thank you Anna Sofia." She bowed and walked away. Drew faced me, "Fascinated are we? he teased.

"Very." I said as I looked at the girl again. She looks my way as well and smiled then mouthed the words thank you. I smiled back and bowed my head; she tipped her head sideward and turned to Tathiannah and Lei. I didn't like her choice of company though. To be with Tathiannah and Lei meant she'll be with Hunter. I can't have the angel against me. I thought.

"I wonder why she didn't pull a punch." I said. "That move earlier shows she knows how to fight, her body may not show much but she has the muscles of a fighter on the right places that suits a lady, but why not fight?"

Drew chuckled, "Not everyone are like the girl you date Romeo Lee."

"Like the girls I date? What does that have to do with her fighting?"

"You are use to girls who are fighters, those girls who try to impress you with skills? That's just lame really." Drew points out. Then he turns and looks her over as well. "She looks like a girl with a strong sense of patience. I'd like to pick on her mind; I think she'll be good for you too. God knows I'm getting tired of being the only who could control you."

I smiled, "I don't mind her controlling me."

"Well you better get in line." I heard Andre say behind me, "She is quite a girl, isn't she? I am as interested as you are, Romeo Lee."

Then the door opened and Mr. Wilkins stepped inside.

"Good Morning everyone." he walked toward his table and put down his things and stared at me and my friends. "That's your cue to shuffle to your sits."

"Oh, yes sir, Mr. Wilkins, sir." Billy says as and the others walk to their seats. Mr. Wilkins fixed his gaze at me, I rolled my eyes and shrugged, everyone is scared of him, we know he can fight, he use to be a student at NSA after all and he has the record of the most fight and zero losses. I walked to my seat and saw the girl walk up to me.

"Thanks for helping me up earlier," she says, "I didn't mean to not take your hand, it’s just that, I saw your friends moving my way and thought it would be nice if I didn't put you in a spot."

"It was nothing," I said, smiling back, I caught Andre glaring at us. "You sure you're ok? I saw you flinch-"

"It’s nothing, just a gunshot wound, healing." she said, then glanced behind me. I raised a brow, gunshot wound?

"Wow, I never thought I'd hear the day that you guys would actually be quiet." he said amused. Everyone was almost settled and sitting down.

"I should go, or he'll never shut up." she rolled her eyes and walked pass me.

I watched her as she walk up to Mr. Wilkins, and the moment he saw her he beamed, surprised. "And now I know why... Look who the cat dragged in!" he said with a laugh and reached for her and she run up to him and to his arms and exchanged hugs, "It's nice to see you back."

"It's nice to be back." we all heard her say, the class starts to whisper around. No one ever gets to leave NSA much more come back. I watched her as Mr. Wilkins takes her papers and signed it. Mr. Wilkins looked my way and grinned.

"Well Romeo Lee, I'm glad you seem to be very interested on your new classmate.” he teased. She turned my way; I looked away realizing that I was the only one standing, I heard my classmates giggled as I shook my head and sat.

"Anyway," Mr. Wilkins says, standing beside her and making her face us."I don't think a tour of the academy is necessary, so how about an introduction?"

"Well..." she glanced around. It was weird how she has the same emotion for everything. The only thing that differs is when she smiles and her eyes.

"How about if I start?" Mr. Wilkins says. "This little lady right here, is quite a trouble maker when she was still here, she was just, what? four years old?" she gave a weak nod.

Four years old? I thought, But NSA rarely does that. As of present there were only 50 six year old in the island of NSA and no one younger. Exceptions are if the toddler is brilliant.

Well, she's brilliantly beautiful, does that count?

"In fact, I had quite a hard time running around with her, though I have known her since she was born," Mr. Wilkins said, the girl shook her head, grinning. "Just ask Tathiannah, we were always in trouble with the headmaster, she was my ditto after all."

"She's a pretty little angel with a short string of patience when it comes to us." Tathiannah said, "Especially her brother."

Then a girl raised her hand, Mr. Wilkins points at her, "We don't understand, she left NSA and was allowed to come back? Isn't that, I don't know, against the rules?"

"Well, I guess that isn't the case if you're her." Lei said. This time I caught the girl frowned. “Hard it is to believe but even NSA security cannot handle her position.”

“Kenny…” she says in a almost a whisper.

"Maybe you should introduce yourself, princess." Mr. Wilkins says, "That would pretty much answer everything."

She sighed and looked around, "Good Morning." she says, still with the frown. "I am..." she paused for a second, hesitating, "Hunille Triszjhkha Anzobbe Achilles Rhamseey Elllis- Matthews."

I sat up, surprised. Ellis- Matthews? That means...

"Shut up." I heard Jane say.

"Excuse me?" she asked, offended.

"Shut up." Jane says again.

She turned to Mr. Wilkins, "I neve-"

"Are you serious?" Louise asked, "You are an Ellis- Matthhews??"

The girl in front turned to Tathiannah. "Is she really Tathiannah?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Tathiannah says, "Huntress?"

"Huntress?" they all asked, that’s what I thought. She is my enemy's sister.

"Yes I am." she said with a sigh.

""So your Hunter's little sister?" Jake asked.

"The mysterious S.A.T girl..." Charles added. Everyone started taking.

SAT, Special Advanced Type, she was the only student who qualified for that rank, and at the age of seven only too. I always thought it was just a bluff, like it was just a way for the management to make us work harder. But then again, here she is, all perfect and breathing.

She frowned as she looked around, "I'd rather be called by name..." she said but no one seemed to have heard her. They were all so excited to have the President's sister and only SAT in class. That made our class the strongest and most formidable among all the high school division, even the seniors would think twice now.

"Well, no wonder you brushed off Romeo Lee." Andre says over all the noise, everyone turned to me, I caught her questioned look, "So, princess," Andre continues, "Who's your lucky student partner?" he stole a glance at me which I brushed off.

"Student partner?"  she asked.

"Well, let's see..." Mr. Wilkins starts to scan her papers. "Well, looks like someone is in luck, Romeo Lee, you get to escort Huntress around the academy."

"Me?" I asked surprised.

"Yup, it says so right here." Mr. Wilkins raised her papers then handed it back to her, "And I would very much appreciate it if you won't sleep through break time so you can entertain Huntress." I glared at him, it took all my patience not to flick a fireball at him, right there and now.

"But that can't be right."Jane says, "Hunter will throw a fit!"

"Hunter will throw a fit?" Huntress asked, sounding amused.

"I don't know why he would but I don't want to know either." Mr. Wilkins says and walked back to his chair. "What I do want is to see Huntress and Romeo Lee spending time together as student partners, am I clear?"

I shrugged, when everyone turned to me. "Whatever."

"Great." Mr. Wilkins says, satisfied, "Romeo Lee could you move to the sit at the back and give your sit to Huntress?"

"What?" she asked, "he need not do such a thing, Kenny."

Mr. Wilkins chuckled and so did some of our classmates, "It's Mr. Wilkins, Miss Matthews. And I'm sorry but I'm just following orders. Now, please take your seat."

She sighed and walked toward me, disappointed. I stood up and moved to the sit behind me, She stopped and gave me an apologetic smile, "I'm really sorry about this."

"Yeah, whatever, newbie."

"Its Huntress," she said lending out her hand, "Huntress Matthews."

"I know..." I glared at her, but she doesn't move.

"Might as well take it Romeo Lee," Tathiannah said, "She'll never back down, she's hundred times more stubborn than her brother."

"That she is." Mr. Wilkins says as he fixed his table, not even looking at us.

So I shook my head and took her hand, "Romeo Lee Rheaine Apollo Hilton Cayce."

"Hilton- Cayce?" she asked surprised.

So you've heard about me... from that no good brother of yours I bet. "Yeah, got a problem with that?" I said with a glare.

"None, I just remembered," she smiled again, "our grandfathers are friends, we've done a lot of businesses with him." This took me, again, by surprise.

She knew my grandfather? That means...

"Thank you for the seat." she says, "It was nice to meet you Young Master Cayce. I do hope we can spend time together."

With that she sat down and settled in. I settled in as well, not taking my eyes away from her. Questions ran through my mind. I stared at her the whole morning, wondering what was going on in her head. I suddenly had the want to really get to know her. But then again, situations differ. Hunter will kill me if I stand even a foot from her.

So far, she seemed to be an average girl who studies and knows a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the week she had surpassed all of us in the top five of the class- Tathiannah, Lei, Drew, me and Andre.

Before lunch time, I came to the conclusion that aside physically, she's not really special.

But why am I so fascinated by her?

###

"So she's the mysterious SAT student." Billy says. "She has the physique of a fighter, I'll give her that much."

We were in our PE class and watching the girls playing volleyball. I had my eyes on Huntress who was, at the moment, performing a perfect spike.

"She's quick on her feet, got great reflexes and with the looks of her scores on the review exams today, she's smart too."

"I asked some senior students who might have known her and said when she left NSA 10 years ago she was the best fighter that even the elemental don't stand a chance against her. That was when she was six or seven years old, man."

"Just like her brother." Andre said.

"I guess if you are Hunter's little sister, you have a bigger shoe to fill in." Drew said.

Then she moves in for another kill, perfect as usual. The girls on her team cheered and exchanged high fives.

"Hey girls watch out!"

We looked toward the boys who were playing around with some soccer ball; a ball was heading straight toward one of the girls. But then Huntress stepped up and performed a perfect reverse fish hook and kicked the ball back to the boys, with much less force, just enough to be caught it without fuss and was still gawking at her.

She landed perfectly on the ground, unscathed. Then she walked up to the girl, checking on her. The girls surrounded Huntress giving her a pat on the back while Huntress just smiled in response.

"Man did you see that?" Billy asked excitedly, "a girl did a reverse fish hook!"

"Well she is Hunter's sister, "Drew says again, "He use to play for the soccer team, remember?"

"But it's Romeo Lee's game now, right cap?" Dale said, "She's just some girl who knows gymnastics."

"That's right," Charles said. "We'll be having mix styles fighting for PE soon. We'll see how she fights then"

"Why wait until then?" Andre asked. "As much as I'm interested of her, I'd like to see the princess' style of fighting."

"What are you planning .Andre?"

"As long as Romeo Lee won't disagree-"

"Do what you want," I said, “I don't care."

With that, I left them, lost in the thoughts of Huntress Matthews, but getting anymore than more questions.

###

A few hours later, I was up on a tree, sleeping.

"There you are." I heard someone say.

I looked down and saw Jasmine. "What do you want?" I asked going back to sleep.

"Christy is calling for you."

"Tell her I'm sleeping."

"She knew you would be, so she told me to tell you that you can catch some sleep tonight, she has an assignment for you now."

I yawned and sat up, "Did she promise that or did she just blurt it out?"

Jasmine put her hands on her waist, getting angrier, "Well, if you stop saving those boys' ass during guarding duties you wouldn't be so sleepy wouldn't you? Now get down here, she says it’s urgent."

I leaned back, "Five more minutes, mom."

"Romeo Lee, get down here now!" Jasmine shouted.

"You do know I can kill you, right Jas?"

"Yeah, whatever Romeo Lee, I'd rather be burned alive than face Christy's wrath, now get down here."

I sighed and sat up, and jumped down beside her. I stepped up to her, with only a few inches between us. "You use to be so fun, Jas. We use to be so tight..." I teased her, "You use to be tight."

Jasmine turned red, slapped me and stormed off, "Jerk."

I grinned, reaching for my cheek and followed her. When we reached the usual meeting place with my handler, a gazebo in the middle of the forest, I saw the boys there, even Drew. I frowned, I didn't like Drew in my businesses with her.

My handler had her back on me as I walked up to her.

"I'm dead tired Christy, what do you want?"

"I have an assignment for you." she said.

"So I've heard."

She faced me, Christy was one of the most beautiful and strongest girls in school, she's just not quite bless in the personality department, but she is above average, a genius if she was put to a regular school.

"There is a request for the early demise of Senator Gregory Hanson."

I raised a brow, "A politician? That's new." tempting, I thought.

She smiled, "I knew you'd like it."

I shook my head, "I do, but I can't." I caught Drew sat up.

"What??" Jasmine snapped, "You dare disobey your senior?"

I turned to Jasmine and glared, "I am not disobeying, I’m merely turning down the assignment." I said, "Those are two different things, bird brain." Jasmine glared at me.

"Settle down Jas." Christy says, looking quite amused. "You must have a very good reason for turning me down."

"Mr. Wilkins has been very nosey lately." I said. "He seems to be keeping a very watchful eye on me."

"You've handled situations like this before, why is it any different now?"

"Wilkins is different." I said. I didn't know why exactly but I know he is a man you can't keep anything from.

"Not enough." Christy says, "So get that mind of yours working Drew, I need a flawless kill for Romeo Lee."

"Of course." Drew says and looked away.

"Good, you may all go now." Christy says. We all turned to leave, "By the way..." we turned and looked at her, she was glaring at the boys, "If any of you boys miss any more of your shifts, I'll kill you, do you understand me?"

With that she left along with her friends. I turned to the boys and sighed.

"Wow, a daylight kill." Dale says excitedly as if not hearing Christy, "We very seldom get those kinds of assignments."

I turned to Drew, "You finished with the plan yet?" Drew nodded, "Let's do this then."

I turned to leave for the arms room at the SDU (Special Division Unit) Office. SDU is a group of chosen students who are amazingly talented in war strategies and fighting, our priority was to keep the students safe from outsiders.

North Star Academy is a prestigious school of chosen students all over the globe. It is located in an uncharted island and no one- even the families or parents of the students or the students themselves, know of its location.  At present there are over 8000 people residing the island, all working for or studying at NSA. The students were divided into ranks, the Psych, who were the brains of the school, the kinetic who are usually the best fighters in school, high rank students are usually Psycho- kinetic then there are the Elementals, there are only a handful of students in this group and I am one of them. I don't know how the school's old chairman found us, but he did; according to Mr. Wilkins the school was actually built for students with special abilities, it wasn't to extract them from society, it was more of to give them a normal life while they can still accept their abilities.

So far I've met people who can read minds, defy gravity, even teleport. But it was the elemental who always got the attention. There were four of us, two of us holds the highest post, my handler, Christy for Earth and me for fire. She was a year older so she's expected to be better, but I've beat her so many times, she can't boss me so much, unless it came from someone higher.

The people pulling the strings of SDU.

The other elemental isn’t part of SDU though, Tathiannah Matthews, the Water Nymph. She can practically take all the water in the academy’s lake and play with it if she wants to, but she never really used her powers which I guess is a good thing for us. As for the air element, no one really knows. We do know one of the students in NSA is, but when I checked the records, it was labeled restricted information, even to SDU, and that’s saying a lot since we are given all the information about every student within the academy.

"Romeo Lee?" I heard Drew call, we reached the SDU office and we went directly to my war room.

#CHAPTER END#

WRITER'S NOTES

So, since I'm stuck at home for work, I decided to post another chapter and I'm sure to post another by tonight. I hope you are enjoying as much as I am.

Feel free to leave comments or questions guys, and it'll be great to have more fans and votes, i'd love to fan you back too... :))

Kudos to all and peace!

Xoxo
Triszjhkha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 685 42
They fear us because we are different. They fear us because we have special powers, because the goddess gave us gifts. The goddess gave us these powe...
1.3K 40 13
Angel was born in the darkness, she was raised by it, and now she was working for it. She has finally gone out to the real world where there is alwa...
619 38 20
For thousands of years, there was another human-like species living on Earth. People noticed them but they thought they were normal humans. They thou...
10.2K 932 37
Everyone has to play a role in life. Some people just have it worse than others.... 38 different powers , so many possibilities. From controlling fi...