The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

By dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... More

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[10] - Get cool

1.9K 121 130
By dearmramazonlady

~ To succeed you need a bit of luck, but you must also be able to keep your cool. Search luck and have fun, play a little and stay cool, and if you have no cool, get cool ~

———

"Level four, Get cool. The fourth level of your fist chapter of your journey, I am: YOU" the speaker announced the level.

"Weren't we just at I am you? Why are we still at I am you?" I asked out loud.

"Maybe it's a second part of I am you" Seungmin suggested.

I nodded. "Probably" I agreed. Seungmin seemed like that kid in class that was always in the top, he was probably good at stuff like maths and English. I can't relate.

The speaker started talking again to explain the mission for this level. "Find the lucky coin" it said. That was the whole mighty task explanation.

"Find the lucky coin?" I asked out loud."this level is weird, get cool and find the lucky coin, that's bullshit" I voiced my opinions about this level. But really, get cool? Why is there a level called get cool?

Jisung sighed. "It's hard too" he said.

"Really, this level is hard?" I asked as I looked around. We seemed to be in a school. There were some lockers lined up along one wall, hallways going every way, places to sit and talk and a vending machine.

"I mean, I never really got the chance to try and clear it, but I can still tell it's harder than it looks" he said.

"Seriously? How do you even die in a school" I asked in shock.

He was about to tell us when I heard footsteps behind. We turned around and saw a man in a suit. The man wouldn't hade looked scary if he hadn't been holding a gun in his hand.

"Because the principal is a murderous school shooter" he said. We stood still a second before we all started to run.

The man ran after us trough a corridor. On one side were windows and on the other side were doors leading into classrooms. At the end of the corridor were the toilets and a staircase that lead both up and down.

"Let's split up" I said to the others as we approached the stairs.

I ran up and so did Felix. The other three ran down instead. Great so now I'm stuck with Felix. And of course the principal followed us.

I questioned his decision, we were only two whereas the others were three. Shouldn't he go after the bigger group?

He didn't though so why bother wonder. We continued running up the stairs, taking two steps at a time.

We ran two floors up which seems to be the highest floor except the roof, then continued trough another corridor that looked almost identical to the other one.

I looked behind and couldn't see the principal, quickly I grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him with me into a classroom where the door had stood open. I closed the door silently and pressed my back up against the wall next to the door so we wouldn't be visible if he only opened the door.

Felix stood close next to me so he also would be hidden behind the door.

We were both holding our breaths as we heard the footsteps coming closer. I heard the sound of a door being opened. It wasn't our door.

A second passed and the door was closed. The footsteps came closer and another door was opened. This time it was the door next to ours.

I felt my heart started beating faster. I looked up at Felix and he looked terrified as well.

The door closed and slowly the man continued walking closer to our door. Now he stood right on the other side of the wall. I saw how the door handle was pressed down slowly and the door swung open.

Heavy footsteps were heard as he stepped inside. I saw the toes of his shoes peek out from the door. I placed my hand over my mouth so he couldn't hear how I was panting after running.

Then the man took a step backwards and closed the door again before continuing.

I finally let out that breath I'd been holding and felt a wave of relief.

Me and Felix looked at each other, that's when I realized I was still holding onto his arm. "Oh, sorry" I said and let go.

He didn't say anything, he just continued looking at me. This eye contact we were having was weird.

I looked away. "We must get out of here unnoticed" I said carefully with low voice to not be heard.

He nodded.

I heard the principal open more doors. I carefully peeked outside and saw him enter the bathrooms.

"Let's go now" I whispered and we sneaked out of the room and headed for the stairs.

We went all the way back down and found ourselves at the place where we begun. I looked towards the vending machine selling coke and other sodas, it intrigued me for some reason.

"You think the coin might be in the vending machine?" I asked Felix.

He looked at me with disbelief. "It sure should be filled with coins, but why would a lucky coin be there?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I just have this feeling it could be there" I said and went closer. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think that would be too easy? Let's hide the coin where you usually find coins" he said with another voice as if he was imitating the creator.

"It's because it's easy I think it is there, the name of the level is get cool, what if it's not cool like popular but cool like cold? Soda is cold and can cool you down" I suggested.

"It's because you're stupid you're the one who can't think longer than the easiest idea, don't try to make it sound smart by giving it some philosophical explanation" he muttered with a snort.

"Does it hurt to just check?" I asked. "I don't see you coming with any other idea"

"Sure, go ahead, but it won't be there" he said.

"Let's check" I said and went to it.

I inspected the machine for some time before realizing I needed a key to get to the coins.

"Fuck, we need a key" I said and looked at Felix as I scrunched my nose.

"You figured that out first now?" He asked and looked at me with disbelief. "Of course you need a key to get to the coins, you always need keys to vending machines" he continued.

I glared at him. "Well, I need the key, so let's go find it" I said and was about to start walking again when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Seriously? You want to look for a useless key instead of the coin we're supposed to find?" He asked and looked at me with big eyes.

"But if we need the key to get to the coin, then we must find the key" I said and looked back at him with disbelief.

"We don't need it, it's not in there" he tried saying with annoyance in the tone of his voice.

"And how are you so sure?" I asked, getting irritated at him as well.

"I just know it won't be there" he fought back.

"And I just know it will" I snapped.

"Who let you be the boss? You're too stupid for this game" he snapped back

I glared at him, really mad now, before storming off down the corridor.

"Yah where are you going?" He cried after me with a sudden change of voice, like he was almost a bit worried.

"To find the key" I said with anger and determination.

"You're just hopeless" he muttered after me, but he still had a hint of worry in his voice.

I snorted. He dares to worry about me in this fight? Pathetic.

"You don't have to come, you stay here, you can look for the others and team up with them instead, if they're so much smarter" I sneered at him, keeping the pace up as I was marching forward.

My instinct was to look trough the janitors closet. Weren't janitors usually the ones taking care of such stuff?

But how would I know, my high school didn't have the luxury of a coke vending machine. We could go to the closest convenience store after school.

I searched around until I saw a door with 'Janitor' written on a sign next to it. This should be it, if this game is just a tiny bit logical.

I entered the room and saw exactly what I was expecting. A small storage room with cleaning supplies and other stuff that was good to have at a school but had no other better place tow be.

It was really messy with things everywhere. How was I supposed to find a key here?

I looked trough the drawers on his desk but no keys could be seen. I searched the surface of the desk and all the shelves. Still noting. It shouldn't just be laying on the floor, so after looking through all the places someone could possibly keep a key at I decided I'd looked enough.

Next up, the principal's office. I didn't really want to go to his office since that was stepping foot into his territory, but I had to find the key.

I looked around and was careful not to run into the principal. He could be anywhere really.

At last I found his office. I pulled the door handle but the door was locked. "Fuck" I muttered low for myself.

Although this gave me the feeling I really had to get into the principal's office if I wanted the coin. They wouldn't have locked it otherwise.

So the last option. Let's find the principal.

I remembered a broom I'd found in the janitors closet when looking it though. It wasn't a gun, but better than nothing when going up against an armed principal.

I made my way back and picked up the broom. Now I was ready to meet the principal.

Didn't think I'd ever try to run into him, but here I was, searching around for him.

I still haven't seen the others a single time, not even Felix. When I'd passed by the vending machine earlier he was gone, so my guess was that he'd found the others and was looking around with them.

It didn't take long until I saw the back of a man in a navy blue suit. He was looking into a classroom in hopes of finding an intruder, which was us. That's just perfect, he even had his back towards me. If I could just hit him really hard with the broom I should be able to just knock him out.

Suddenly he turned around and went out of the classroom again.

Oh shit. I quickly hid in the classroom next door, hoping he hadn't seen me.

He continued the other way so obviously not. My heart was pounding like crazy though. I opened the door and saw he was still walking with his back facing me. This should be my chance, if only I could approach him quietly.

I made my way towards him, trying to make as little noice as possible, then rose my broom in the air.

Please work.

I hit him hard in the head with one of the edges of the broom, as hard as I could.

He stopped walking. I saw how blood was starting to color his dark hair a deep red color from the back of his head where I'd just hit him. He slowly turned around so we were standing face to face. I took the opportunity and hit him again in the face. It hit him on the forehead, real hard.

We had eye contact for a second before he dropped to the floor.

As he landed he lost his grip around the gun and it slid a meter over the floor away from him. I picked it up and without thinking shot the man in the head.

Now he should be dead. At least he wasn't moving, probably not anytime soon either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 358 11
"Hush, Hush, Hush, Blush, Blush, Blush..." "Uhm...Are you confessing?" ©Sᴡᴇᴇᴛ_Sᴛʀᴀʏ 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕: Jᴀɴ. 23, 2021 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕: Jᴀɴ...
335K 8.3K 27
|Felix x Reader| SKZ Unknown: Dude really???? An unknown number has texted you would you like to block or accept? block |accep...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc