Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

sinful pleasure

709 27 10
By taeulvkim

Czarina : you guys are twins..

She said eyeing between Ryan and Vyan, as she received a nod from them..

Time skip
After 30 min..

After all the scenes happened outside the three of them are now sitting in the hall room, and a comfortable silence revolves around them, czar is sitting opposite to them like the queen she is, her legs are crossed where her right hands keep tapping on her thighs ,

vyan is busy staring at her from head to toe, he is still unable to believe tht she is really infront of her, only he knows how many wild imagination he has for her, like tieing her or pinning her to the sofa nd fuck the shit out of her, while ryan is nervous as hell don't know how to explain her whole thing, from starting he is aware of the fact tht she belongs to both of them, nd sooner or later she have to be there's,

he is aware of the fact from the starting, but the Problem here is tht how to explain her all these, how she'll react with the new piece of truth, he didn't want everything to happen like this, he wanted to give her time, he wanted to make a secure place in her heart before explaining about the us part, he even decided to talk to vyan about these face to face once he arrives, but how the hell he'll know tht vyan will literally kidnap her like this, without giving him time to come up with something to explain her about the total situation, how the hell he is going to explain her about these now.

Czarina : how did you know where i was, and why you bring me here..

She asked looking at vyan who is looking at her like he'll eat her at once. A smirk crept on his lips as he licked his own lips looking at her tempting one,

Vyan : your lips.. it's looks so sexy nd tempting, can i have it.

He leaned back supporting his head on the sofa arm, looking at her with his hodded eyes nd lick his upper lips, making ryan to face palm himself at his shameless remark, he can't understands how he( vyan) can be horny all the time, meanwhile czar look at him her brow frown at his remark, but she swear he is looking hot as hell with his hodded eyes darting at her igniting millions of sinful Desires inside her, But she can't give up to her desires nd give him the privilege to control her.

Czarina : nd you are making me irritated as hell, so can I beat you till i get satisfied..

She replied with an bitter smile making him smirk mischievously.

Vyan : why don't you give me a chance to satisfy you huh, i promise you'll not regret..

His voice is so seductive tht she can feel a shiver run down her spine. He blinked his eyes and placed his chin over his palm..

Vyan : let me fuck you babe, i promise I'll give you the best fuck of your life, sounds like a plan isn't it..

Vyan said as his eyes trailed down to her cleavage, her upper two buttons are missing it got broken in there kitten fight which she has with vyan outside a few minutes ago, making her Cleavage clearly visible,

He licks his lower lips, as he started to feel thirsty all of sudden. meanwhile ryan keep divert his gaze from Czar to vyan, vyan to czar hearing there sinful remarks with his shocked expression.

Czarina : i have plenty of people who are dying to satisfy me, so why should I give you a chance.

Czarina herself doesn't know why she used these words, it's just there's something inside her which wants to see vyan's reaction, something inside her wants to provoke him, he frowned his eyebrows as soon as those forbidden words left her lips.

Vyan : what did you just say now..

His voice was deep dark and physcotic which is enough to send shivers to anyone's spine, till now his eyes turn pitch black, he is not looking less than an wild animal who is ready to jump on his prey, nd she saw the same madness in his eyes which she has for ryan, the same madness she was searching for all these time.

Vyan : what did you fucking said, i fucking dare you to repeat tht..

He slammed his hands on the table, making czar flinched by his sudden action, his intense stares are bearing holes in her soul, it feels so familiar, she feels like she knows him from eternity, those dangerous yet calming gaze is sending shivers to her spine at the same time it's soothing her in an unexplainable way.

Vyan : i dare you to even think about someone else other than us I'll fucking kill tht person to even come in you imagination, did you fucking understand..

He punched the glass table with rage as a result it broke down, shattering into thousands of pieces, just like vyan's patience. His fist started to bleed
Ryan's eyes widened like it would come out of his socket.

Ryan : vyan clam down pls..

Ryan tried to calm him down as he knows what was going to come if vyan lost his temper like always, he immediately placed hands over his wounded one trying to hold him back from launching on her like a predator he is..

Ryan : look don't, Don't do these vy, you'll scare her away, we'll lose her,

Vyan kept panting in rage, while czar was looking at him shocked, It was the first time in her life when she didn't have any word to say, he left her speechless for the first time in her life, she is seeing herself in him, an image of herself which is more dangerous, nd she fucking love it..

Ryan : Vy hold yourself, you'll hurt her if you keep these on, we can't hurt her, remember we promise to protect her at all cost..

Ryan said desperately reminding him about the promise they give to each other when they realise that they are bound together with each other with some invisible thread, and they promised to find the thread which is connecting them and protect that thread with their life, from the day they born they are one, maybe there personality is different as ryan is completely filled with positiveness where as vyan is completely opposite full of negativeness but there soul is connected in some way they can't explain, they feel the connection between them from the starting, and soon they realised that even if they have two different bodies they are one, having two completely different aura, and combination of dark nd light.

Vyan : tell her to take her words back..

He said While gritting his teeth, his fist cleanched tightly, his jaw cleanched eyes closed as he is trying to control his rage. But soon his eyes shot open as he yanked the broken table harshly, as it flew and hit the nearest wall with an loud thud, the whole mansion shiver with that sound.

Vyan : i fucking said to take your Words back, can't you Fucking hear tht..

He abruptly got up and shouted his lungs out, making her come back to reality as her blood started to boil hearing him shouting at her as he owns her whole existence, meanwhile ryan was trying to hold him back,

Czarina : don't you fucking shout at me, you don't fucking own me.

Czarina shouted back, she didn't like the way he was ordering her around, she didn't like when someone tried to control her. She hated when someone tried to control her, she couldn't let anyone control her no one, Vyan chuckled bitterly and looked at ryan with his same dangerous glare

Vyan : didn't you fucking tell her tht she belongs to us, her whole fucking existence belongs to us.

Vyan shouted at ryan making him gulped, as he flinched at his physcotic voice, which made czar's blood boil even more, she marched towards Vyan and yanked him towards her..

Czarina : who the hell give you the right to shout at him, don't you fucking dare to use tht tone on him..

Her eyes are burning in rage, vyan looks at her eyes which is now red with rage just like his..she didn't like the tone he (vyan) used on him ( ryan), she didn't give anyone the right to talk to him like that. Ryan is her and no one dares to misbehave with something which belongs to her, she didn't give anyone tht right to do so..

Ryan looks at them with horror, what the hell is happening, it's already hard to manage an anger vyan, and now czar who is also burning in same rage, god why the hell both of them are so short temper..

Czarina : no one is allowed to talk to him rudely, did you get tht, you better keep these things in your good for nothing trashy mind.

Vyan cleanched his fist so tightly that his knuckles turns white, he swears if someone else has talked to him so rudely, till now he should have buried that person 6 feet down,

Ryan tried to free her grip from vyan's collar, he didn't want this, he didn't dream of such encounter between them..

Ryan : baby leave him, we can talk like normal person, without using violence, why we are fighting on something so mere..

It's not fucking a mere thing

That both of them shouted in unison..

Czarina : he fucking shout at you..

Vyan : she dared to imagine another guy other than us, she fucking dare to..

He cleanched his jaw so tightly that his neck veins pop out, His eyes turn another shade darker, he is losing himself under his rage, the thought of his doll with another guy, doing the sinful stuff with her, which only he is allowed to do is unleashing the demon inside him.

Vyan : take back your words..

Vyan said looking at her with his deadly serious gaze.

Ryan : guys stop it please

Czarina : say sorry ..

She replied looking at him with
same intense stare he is giving her, no one is ready to give up..

Vyan : i.don't.like.to.repeat,

He closed his eyes while biting his inner cheeks to control his anger, he again opened his eyes directly looking at her soul as he continued

Vyan : so jst take your words back doll, don't force me to punish you..

He said while gritting his teeth, leaning more towards her, at his each word.

Czarina : fuck off..

She immitate while showing her middle finger. Vyan closed his eyes, tilting his head, while running his fingers on his hair desperately,

Vyan : of course why not

He replied in an irritating mocking tone, His doll is so stubborn, she is pushing him to his limits by all the words she is using..

Ryan : ba..

Ryan tried to say something to stop her from making vyan more angry, but it's already too late as his words get cut off by vyan..

Vyan : don't you dare to follow us ryan, i fucking swear your each nd every word and step you take to stop me will increase her punishment..

He said looking at him with his deadly serious gaze,

Czarina : do you really think iam scared of you, then fuck off the hell i give a damn about..

Vyan ignored her remark, ryan gulp he knows what he ( vyan) is talking about, and how he'll punish her for the words she just said..

Vyan : our doll needs to know whom she belongs to, let me teach her good enough..

Ryan looks at Czarina and gulp then again diverts his gaze to Vyan..

Ryan : vyan look. I..

Before he could complete his sentence vyan again cut him off..

Vyan : you were so soft on her, that's why she became so stubborn, it's time for her to learn the consequences if she even imagined someone else other than us..

His voice sounds so calm, but ryan can sense the rage running through his veins, as he knows vyan very well, he is aware of his extent level of possessiveness when it comes to something or someone he care about..

Ryan : we can't force her to do something she is not ready for..

Ryan tried to point out his concern, he didn't want vyan to lose his temper and do something which will hurt her (czar) dignity, coz forcing yourself on some girl against her will is the worst sin, he knows his twin very well, vyan is not someone to comit such sin, but still he can't trust on his temper coz once he lose his control no one knows what he'll do next..

Czarina : what the fuck you guys are talking about..

She shouted in frustration, she is unable to understand what the hell they are talking about, and no one is telling her anything, she feels like they are ignoring her existence, which is making her annoyed as hell.

Vyan : I am cruel but don't worry I'll not do something inhumane like forcing myself on the girl i love.

He said with the most serious tone, but soon all the seriousness vanished from his face nd a smirk took over his facial features as he continued.

Vyan : I'll fuck her but with her permission i jst need to be strict on her to bring her back on track, I'll not do anything against her will don't worry, so go to your room nd sleep, don't even think to disturbed us..

And with that he picks czar up and through her over her shoulder like her weight means nothing, she keeps hitting and kicking him as she keeps struggling to get down, but no use..

Czarina : leave me you fucker, leave me I'll fucking cut your dick off..

She keeps shouting nd struggling to get down, ryan sigh nd look at her.

Ryan : be easy on her vyan, if you do something to hurt her dignity or anything against her will, I'll never forgive you, trust me I'll fucking kill you..

Vyan nodded..

Vyan : Don't worry, jst trust me..

Ryan looks at his eyes which is enough to tell how sincere his each and every word is..

Ryan : i can't lose her..

Ryan said looking at the still struggling and shouting czar..

Vyan : Mee too, that's why i need to teach her whom she belongs to..

And with that he carries czar around with him on his shoulder until he reaches a particular room, he kicks the door open and again kicks it shut back as soon as he gets in along with czar, he harshly puts her down from his shoulder and immediately slammed her into the closed door, pinning her hands on the either side of her head.

Czarina : i said fucking leave me

she said trying to get away from his iron grip,but his intense gaze is making her weak, she never feel these much weak under anyone gaze, expect vyan, there's something in him which is making her submissive, nd she fucking hate it,

Her knees started to feel weak like jelly, she is unable to maintain her dominating aura under his intense gaze which is 100 times darker than before, nd again all the forbidden desires started to build up inside her, making her weak, for the first time in her life she didn't want to fight for dominance, she jst want to let it go, nd she hate it, she hate how weak he make her, it feels so forbidden yet heavenly..

Vyan : who the fuck do you think you are, hm?"

He roared with the most authoritative voice he ever used, making czarina flinch as his voice finally reaches her. fuck it's such a turn on for her, his deep voice is sending pleasurable shiver to her spine, she didn't know whether to moan or fight for the dominance which he is taking away from her.

Czar : "what do-"

Vyan : "shut the fuck up, whore

Her mouth instantly seizes up. And its pretty sure he can hear the loud thumping of her heart punching against her rib cage & the small breathy whimpers that leave her mouth.

Vyan : you are my whore jst fucking mine..

his rough hand latches onto her throat and she swears his dirty talks and names are working as an fuel in her fire of desire her stomach clenches a bit. his calloused fingers soothingly rubbing the sides of her throat. She can practically feel his hard abs pressing against her breasts, but that's not all.

She gulps, taking a deep breath in, biting her inner cheeks to stop herself from moaning

Czarina : whats wr-"

She get interrupted again & his hold tightens just a tad bit more.

Vyan : "did i say you could fucking speak?"

He grits out, his aura is changed, it's more dominating than before, it's like he got possessed with some possessive ghost.

⚠️⚠️Mature content⚠️⚠️
( smut) ahead..
Read at your own risk

Vyan : "you know all you had to do was tell me if you are feeling horny, and i would've fucked this dirty cunt of yours, but no, my dumb little bitch wanted to go and fuck someone else."

She looks at him with wide eyes, he is still mad about the remake she used to taunt him with her boldness, but it seems it backfires.

In a swift moment, he turns her around and this time he pinned her against the wall, her back pressed against his chest, the pebbles of her breast brushing uncomfortably against the tiles causing her to bite down on her bottom lip accepting the sinful pleasure he is giving her with his harsh arousing treatment.

Vyan : "guess i have to remind you that this pussy..."

He pulled her a little back towards him making her back crashed on his hard chest, as he leaned towards her ear while his hand roughly slaps her clit, making her to jump in pleasure.

Vyan : "belongs to me, and only me."

He announced in a deadly serious tone and again turned her around making her to face him, before slamming her against the chilly stone wall, pressing his body against hers and slamming his lips against hers. She gasped at the suddenness but melted and started kissing back, for czar the whole world disappeared under her need and wants, her controlling nd dominating self is ready to surrender under the unbearable pleasure, for the first time in her life, she let someone control her, as she is already turned on by his aggressive side, she fucking love it nd hate it at the same time. she can't control her desire anymore, she can't control her body, he make her to lose her sanity and self control  it's fucking crossed all the limits, controlling her desire and needs seems impossible for her,he made her to want him in such a way tht she can't ignore the desire, she want him, in every possible way, every inch of him, she want all of it, and she'll get him at all cost, Czarina went to wrap her arms around him but he grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them to the wall above her with his own arms.

She let out a desperate annoyed whine to which he smirked in victory, she desperately wanted to touch his perfectly sculptured sinful body, which is designed only for her, but he was not letting her go, he parted from her lips only to move down to her neck.

Vyan : "Trying to make me jealous was by mentioning other guys huh ya?"

He hisses against her neck, biting down and making her moan out his name almost pornographically.

Czarina : "Well, it worked didn't it?"

Czarina giggle like a brat; at her success attempt to make him jealous, she used such remarks coz she wants to see his reaction, nd the reaction she got is painfully pleasurable, nd she fucking love every bit of these sinful pleasure, he growl loudly as she lift her knee to rub against the tent in his trousers.

Vyan : aggh.. fu..ck..

He let out another groan in pleasure, making czar bite her lower lips as she can see Clearly his each and every change in expression,  the way the utter satisfaction rush over his facial expressions, the way his eyes rolled back, the way he is accepting the pleasure she is giving, there's nothing in these world which is more sexiest than looking at his pleasurable facial expressions

And the next thing she knows is that, he knocked her knee aside. Czarina pouted as he smirked and let go of her wrists. He started to unbutton his shirt but soon got impatient and tug head it off over his head, dropping it onto the white floor before unbuttoning her shirt 2 button and pushing it off her shoulders. before grabbing her ass.

Vyan : "Jump.

He mutters.

Czarina complied, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. She attaches her lips to his neck as he walks towards the bed room. He lets out a soft moan when she suck on his sweet spot. He throws her down onto the bed, immediately landing on top of her, hovering her with his predator gaze..

Vyan : "You've been a bad girl."

He chuckles deeply, his hands travel under her shirt reaching behind her back to unclip her bra.

Czarina : "What are you gonna do about it vyan"

Czarina tests his patience, and he looks at her with his infamous sinister smirk seeing just how far she can go before he fucks the shit out of her. Czarina let out a whimper when he flips her onto her front making her laid on her stomach, spanking her ass hard enough to leave a handprint or at least a mark.

Czarina : "Fuck.. you kinky bastard."

She yell as he leans over to her.

Vyan : "Your ass is going to be seven shades of red after I'm done with you."

He growls, sending shivers down her spine.

His hand goes to squeeze her ass again before he delivers another smack.

Czarina : ughhhh

She let out a loud moan mixed with a shout and she just know he's smirking. His hands runs over her ass cheek, soothing the skin but immediately Spanking her again. Making her body jolts forwards again, not expecting it. She is still covered by her short skirt and some knee length black socks. Though, her skirt ridden up from the harsh spanks vyan is giving her, to reveal her lacy red thong. Vyan bites his lip as soon as he sees just the end of it.

He pushes up her skirt so it bunches up around her stomach so he can get a better look. He lets out a silent moan at the beautiful sight. He can't help but deliver one last slap before tugging the skirt off along with the two of her shoes. By now, she is a bit of a mess. Her hair is a bit messy and tangled, a few buttons of her shirt open, her shirt has become Messy, her skirts are ripped off from her body but she can hardly wait to feel him plough into her, she wants to feel him inside her as soon as possible.

Vyan can tell how needy she have become and decides to tease czar even more, to make her always be reminded of the punishment so tht she'll not repeat it, He flips her over onto her back, placing himself between her legs. He attacks her lips again as he grinds his bulge into her clothed core. She whined, not wanting there to be any material between the two of them hit, she tried to take it off but vyan just shakes his head.

Vyan : "Shhh not so fast doll, let daddy handle his needy slut"

He mutters, not breaking the kiss even as he snakes his hands down between her.

He runs his hands over the material of her panties, teasing her clit making her mewl.

Czarina : "vy.,.a..n."

She pleads into his mouth, his fingers moving aside her panties as he slides a finger down her slick folds. He coats his finger in her wetness before plunging two fingers inside her. She throw her head back, breaking the kiss causing vyan to kiss down her neck.

Czarina : aghhhh fuck, it's... Fucking so good..

she moaned shamelessly as His thumb rubs against her clit as his fingers unforgivingly pump into her. She let out whiny noises before he adds another finger, his mouth trailing down her chest, leaving kisses and hickeys until he reaches her breast.
She let out a rather loud moan when he takes her nipple into his mouth. His fingers still pump inside of her, curling slightly as he hits her g-spot every time.

Czarina : "Fuck vyan.....I'm gonna cum- "

She pant, her hands going down to tangle in his finger locks. She watches as he smirks sinisterly and removes his fingers from her. She let out a whine as he comes back up to her face.

Czarina : "What was that, for keep it inside and fuck me"

She pouts glaring at him getting annoyed by his sudden action, he didn't let her have her orgasm, as he leans down to peck her lips, a mocking/teasing smirk didn't leave his lips as he continued.

Vyan : "Just a bit of payback darling. For teasing me."

He chuckles as she can't help but mirror his smile as one mischievous idea pop in her mind,.

Czarina : 2 can play the game, isn't it, it's your time to payback..

She said with her famous sinister smirk as her hands reach down to roughly palm the tent in his pants she wanted to do these, she wanted to touch it, feel it under her hands ever since she noticed it.

Vyan : "Fuck baby."

He moans, finally getting some attention himself. She can't help but smirk and let out a light giggle when he dips his head to watch her hand palm his painfully hard erection.

Vyan : "Fuck it hurts."

She hear him chuckle, reaching down to unbutton his trousers and pull down the fly.

Czar replaces his hands with hers, reaching her hand into his trousers to continue playing him through the thin material of his black boxers. He lets out a moan as he steadies himself and places his arms either side of her. She decide to roll him over and straddle him, sliding down his thighs a bit as he kicks off his trousers.

She glide her hand up and down his length, teasing him through his boxers as he somehow gets even harder. He lets out a groan and czar tug down his boxers in one swift movement. His dick slaps against her lower stomach, the tip bright red and needy. She smirks, licking her lips at the mouth-watering sight. he is desperate for her the same way she is for him, She reaches and grabs him by the base, running her thumb over his tip. He lets out a whimper as she spread around the dripping precum.

She leans forwards and kitten lick the tip before licking a stripe up the underside of his shaft.

Vyan : "You're going to be the death of me doll."

He moans when she starts moving her hand up and down, turning her wrist as she do so. He throws his head back against the pillow, biting his lip when she replaces her hand with her mouth, making him insane feeling the wetness of her Mouth around his dick, she start by gently sucking the tip before taking him entirely into her mouth.

Vyan : fuck... Fuck..it's feel.. Fucking good..

She bob her head a few times then pull away leaving a string of spit. She moves forwards, her clothed core now directly over his dick. He sits up, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss as she grind her core over his dick. She can feel herself almost dripping wet.

Vyan : "Ride me."

Vyan mumbles against her lips and soon a smirk takes over her beautiful lips, she shook her head. And sit up slightly,

Czarina : don't wanna, what you'll do now...

She mocked him while gaving him a challenging look and grabbing his dick and squeezing it, earning a painful groan from him. And in an instant he switched their position, as he rolled her from the top of him and again pinned her to the bed.

Vyan : doll iam fucking warning you, Don't wake up the beast, or else you'll regret..

He growled in her ear with his Deep authoritative tone, making a shiver run down through her spine, turning her imagination more wild, she wants to see how far he can go, she wants to see the beast inside him, she wants to face the beast he is trying to control, she wants to make him lose every bit and inch of his self control, she smiled so innocently nd leaned towards his ear and whisper the forbidden words which is more than enough to unleashed the beast inside him..

Czarina : make me want you,.. in such a way tht I'll never feel the need of anyone else except you.

She licks his ear lobe sensually, making him close his eyes due to the pleasurable heat running through his veins,

Czarina :show me the darkest shade of yours i dare you..

Her left hand travels down and grabs his dick, and squeezes it tightly to provoke him even more..

Czarina : so let the beast go, nd fuck me like the beast you are..

To be continued...

Hobi water 💦🌊🌊💦🌊🌊💦

Hobi water

Hobi water..

5 mins silence for those who lose there innocent mind after reading these 🤭🤭

I hope you enjoyed these chapter thanks for reading ☺️☺️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 12.2K 85
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
149K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
787 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...