BEHIND THE SCENES( KDA X MALE...

By GuildMaster_RiP

KDA popstars rising to fame in just 1 night but despite their talents there are also the people behind the sc... More

INTRODUCTIONS
Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.
Chapter 2: Seraphine
Chapter 3: Pizza?
Chapter 4: Memories
Chapter 5: Fight?
Chapter 6: Polaroid
Chapter 7:My Queen
Chapter 8:The storm
Chapter 9: Catching Up
Chapter 10: There goes my peace
Chapter 11: I can dress up nice too!
Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Party Night! (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Buckle Up.
Chapter 15:Bloody Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17:MOM?!
Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes
Chapter 19: The Aftermath.
Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!
Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest
Chapter 22: Remenicsing
Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.
Chapter 25: Midnight Snack
SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!
Chapter 26: Staying over with the Idols.
Chapter 27:What are they doing?
Chapter 28: Lighting up the fuze
Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!
Chapter 30: Im through with you.
Chapter 31: SURPRISE?
Chapter 32: Game Night!
Chapter 33: New Start
Chapter 34:Walk with me ?
Chapter 35: Back to work.
Chapter 36: Trust

Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.

6.5K 200 63
By GuildMaster_RiP

Message from the Author:
Honestly speaking  I didn't knew i could have gone this far without you guys, realizing i've reach this part of the chapter means i should also start making more future chapters ahead, lol! But thank you, all of you who've followed,supported, liked and interacted with me and the people around this story, it may sound like the end but it's not this is the start of a journey, sit back and enjoy this weeks chapter!

Ahri POV

My eyes were puffy from crying, crying on losing Sett? No, for being stupid that i hope something can change  in our relationship.

Akali:How are you feeling right now?

Ahri:Still like shit.

Akali:Seriously? From losing a guy like him?

Ahri:More like dating a guy like him...

Akali:Oh~

Akali made a smug look at me which i knew what she was gonna say.

Ahri:Ugh..... yeah yeah, you guys told me so..

Akali started to wear that smug face more with pride showing that she and the girls were right. As we walked to the kitchen i sat down resting my head on the table.

Akali:So what did you even call me for?

Ahri:I'm hungry and i feel like eating some spicy ram-

Akali put her finger on my lip shushing me.

Akali:Say less, i gotchu.

She quickly grab some instant noodles and started grabbing things from the refrigerator to add in to the ramen.

Ahri:How's (y/n)?

Akali:He's okay, nothing serious beside the bruise.

Ahri:ugh...im so stupid...

Akali:Hey! at least you're out of that shitty relationship.

Akali pointed her chopstick at me, taking my attention.

Eve:WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THE DOOR!

Akali:Uh oh.

Ahri:Ill handle it.

I stood up the kitchen stool and walked my way to Eve on the front door.

Ahri: Eve I can explain.

Eve:Don't tell me its Sett again.

Ahri:it's Sett again..

Eve:Ugh...So what? He's a home wrecker now?

Ahri:Eve..

Eve:I mean what crazy sexcapades are you two even doing now?!

Ahri:EVE, HE'S GONE NOW!

Eve:I can see that!

Kai'sa:I think she means they're not dating anymore Eve.

Eve:Oh.

Eve looked at me with a surprise look while i wasn't looking at her with a unamused look.

Eve:then why didn't you say so?

Ahri:I was trying too!

Eve: Well im happy you finally broke up with that douche, its about time you saw what he really is, so what made you broke up? Give me the juicy details and spare me nothing!

I was scratching the back of my head trying how the heck am i gonna give the news to Eve.

Ahri:He..

Eve:He?

Ahri:He kinda hurt (y/n) and I-

Eve:HE WHAT?!

Kai'sa:Eve calm-

Eve:WHERE IS HE?!

Eve was starting to act like a mother who had his child got hurt, she was marching back out but me and Kai's stopped her before she could even leave.

Ahri:Eve its fine He isnt seriously hurt, its just a small bruise.

Kai'sa:Guys..

Eve:Don't worry Darling ill also give him a "Small Bruise"!

Ahri:Eve Calm down will you!

Kai'sa:Guys.

Eve:I AM CALM-

Kai'sa:GUYS!

Everyone stood in shock when Kai'sa shouted, it's been awhile since we heard her shout this mad.

Kai'sa:Look!

Kai'sa was pointing at the garden window, and i was shocked and surprised that  my eyes widened.

I couldn't believe it! (y/n) is standing up!

Akali:What's happening-

Suddenly Akali came also and her chopstick fell down from her hands. We are all motionless from what we are witnessing right now.

Eve:(y/n)....

I looked at Eve and I saw her eyes tearing up from the side..

Kai'sa:WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING?!

Ahri:Huh?

I looked back at (y/n) i saw him suddenly walking towards the pool.

*BOOM*

Suddenly a large burst of force came out like something flew passed by us , the force threw us off unbalance but as i recovered I saw the door to the garden was forcefully opened with the glass wall all shattered to the floor.

Ahri: what the..

I looked at the side and saw Eve and Kai'sa already out of our sides..

Kai'sa:Eve!

*SPLASH*

Kai's POV

I couldn't believe it, (y/n) is awake and standing!

I felt happy and excited to finally see (y/n) moving on his own, not until I noticed (y/n) dropped the laptop on his grip and his body was swaying back and forth going towards the pool.

What is he doing?

Until a split second i saw his body tilting down to the pool like he was falling down, my eyes widened from what i was witnessing.

WHAT IS HE DOING?!

In a split second i brought out my thrusters and concentrated all my energy in 1 push.

*BOOM*

As I dash out the door to catch try catching (y/n), i saw in the corner of my eye a shadowed figure in purple, it was Eve!

Fuck i cant stop! I need to catch him at this 1 chance!

We were about to reach (y/n) it was too late, i couldnt make it (y/n) was already reaching the water and i cant make quick movements at this kind of speed and distance!

*SSSSSSKKRRR*

As I used my heels as breaks as I stopped a few meters aways the pool, I turned around.

Kai'sa:EVE!

Eve was still able to control her speed and she quickly dived into the water.

Akali:WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!

Akali came running out to the yard with Ahri.

Kai'sa:We were just talking until I noticed (y/n) was standing while holding a laptop.

Akali:Wait laptop? So it worked?!

Kai'sa:Huh?

Akali:HOLY SHIT IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

Akali was jumping in joy and hugged Ahri and also started jumping with her.

Ahri:W-what exactly did you do Akali?

Akali:Oh, i got (y/n)'s old hardrive which had his old works and planned on showing it to him ,hoping it would wake him up.

Ahri:Well what ever that picture was,it woke him up thankfully.

Akali:hihi,I did it~

I don't know why but i felt a sting to my heart hearing that Akali woke (y/n) up like....I felt useless..

A few seconds passed, Eve finally lunged out the water with (y/n) on her arms.

Ahri:Quickly lay him down!

As Eve lay (y/n) down on the floor, we watched him as he wasn't reacting or doing anything.

Akali:D-dont we need to do cpr or something?

Eve:I got it.

As eve started doing chest pumps on (y/n) for a few second and (y/n) started vomiting water eve raised me a bit for him to let out all the pool water he drank.

Kai'sa:He's okay!

Ahri:Oh thank god..

Eve:(y/n)...?

he laid there silently with no reply but breathing.

Eve:(y/n)!

Eve shook him lightly but still nothing.

Akali:He might've just pass out from drowning

Kai'sa:Yeah! We all saw it! He was standing up!

Ahri:Yeah!

Eve stayed silent as she held (y/n)'s hand, so I placed my hand on Eve's Shoulder to comfort her.

Kai'sa:He'll be fine Eve, let's all go in and change up and fix the mess, ill help (y/n) clean up.

Eve nodded then stood up not saying a word, she picked up her shades that she threw on the side when she dived to (y/n) and walked inside the mansion while I carried (y/n) to his room to change.

As i placed (y/n) in his bed and started to wipe him, midway i suddenly realize that (y/n) is almost naked.

Wait, doesn't Eve do this?!

When it comes to changing (y/n) clothes Eve was incharge and we would usually do the medicine and the food. I was starting to get flustered seeing (y/n)'s body for the first time!As i tried to  continue to wiping (y/n) body, i could also feel the heat that was forming through my cheeks. While thoroughly cleaning his arm I suddenly stopped at the wrist as I saw the cuts.

Kai'sa:Were you really that tired....was that why you jumped at the pool a while ago..?

I looked at the wound, as I gently caressed it.

Eve:You think he did it intentionally a while ago?

I got startled and immediately let go of (y/n)'s arm and then push myself away from him. I felt my cheeks where starting to blush to my ears.

Kai'sa:E-eve! I thought you were changing!

She raised a brow looking at me with a questioned look.

Eve:I did, but when i saw you changing (y/n) i wanted to see how things would turn out~

I pouted and squinted at Eve feeling all mad that she was teasing me.

Kai'sa:what that suppose to mean!

Eve:*chuckles* come on Darling, i know you and Akali are still virgins when it comes to guys~

V-virgins?!

I felt my cheeks were getting much warmer so i tried to cover my face from my embarrassment.

Kai'sa:Eve!

But..She's not lying....I haven't been in any serious relationship....So I really dont have alot of experience...

Eve just passed by me and went to the drawers and took a fresh pair of boxers and immediately started undressing (y/n)

Kai'sa:Wha?!

I immediately turned around from embarrassment and to avoid looking at (y/n)'s naked body. i heard Eve chuckled behind me but i didn't knew she was laughing at me or something else...but i knew it was the first.

Eve:How cute~

Kai'sa:Can you n-

I immediately turned around to Eve out of anger but didn't knew i would regret it, as i turned my head my cheeks felt getting really hotter, as i saw (y/n)'s private parts! I thought Eve already put his boxer but she was actually mid way to it!

Eve:Like what you see?~

I covered my eyes and turned around again to avoid seeing (y/n)'s naked body.

Kai'sa:FUCK YOU!

Eve:My my, you kiss your mother with that tongue?~

Kai'sa:EVE!

*time skip*

As Eve finally dress (y/n) up i sat beside her while she was giving out a sad expression. I look on (y/n)'s arm once more remember what i just when I was wiping him.

Kai'sa:You knew about it?

Eve:Only after the incident with Nidalee..I asked Yasuo about it....

Eve was stopped for a second a saw her hand was trembling, i was caught by surprised seeing Eve like this but i shook that thought and held her hand to comfort her . She looked at me and smiled signaling me that she's okay.

Eve:he told me (y/n) used to be suicidal in college.... he saved (y/n) on the first time they met after that Yasuo just felt like he was responsible of (y/n)...he tried stopping him more multiple times back in college...

Hearing Eve story i was shocked , seeing how (y/n) looked so different when we met him for the first time when we were at college to today, and seeing him now there are really things we know less about (y/n)..

Eve:There relationship deepened the more Yasuo sticked around (y/n)...he felt he wasn't just obligated because he's responsible but he felt like he needed to do it because he was his friend...

Kai'sa:He told you this...?

Eve:He vented it out to me..

Kai'sa: then those wounds..?

Eve:he said he already stopped and been clean for it a few months before he took the gig with us

Kai'sa:But those wounds..they look..

Eve:I know...

I sat still, didn't knew what to do or say...this was all new to me having someone experiencing such things..I looked at (y/n) who was peacefully sleeping on the bed but i couldn't help but thing of...

What happened (y/n)....what came to you to come to this point.. you know you coudl've told us..

I took a glance on Eve from the corner of my eyes and saw gripping her hand trying to hide her pain, so i held her hand trying to comfort her.

Kai'sa:Hey...he's going to be okay..

Eve:I dont know what to do...If i leave him..he's also a danger to himself..

Kai'sa:It will be different..he has more friends to look after him now..he has us..

Eve exrepession changed, as she wiped the tear that was forming on the corner of her eye, she tried to smirk.

Eve:Oh? Are you also interested in (y/n)?

Kai'sa:Eh?!

Me in love with (y/n)?! I- I mean....dont even know him alot, he's a great and nice guy who knows how to dance, but in love?

Eve stood up and patted my shoulder then bend down to whisper in my ear

Eve: But I don't mind sharing him~

Kai'sa:Wha?! BUT I'M NOT EVEN-

I was starting to choke a bit from being flustered from just having the thought of me and (y/n) dating?!

I took a small glance at (y/n) 1 more time.

Dating (y/n)...dancing alot together..doing lovey dovey..

Imagining it suddenly made me blush hard!

Eve:Look at you all flustered, Now come on Dear dinner is almost ready~

Eve put on a grin as she went out of the room with my face all red with the only thing that kept playing in my head "Eve was okay with sharing (y/n).

Me? Dating (y/n)? Do I even him that way?

*time skip*

Sera POV

I finally arrived back to the mansion and i noticed the door frame had cracks.

Sera:What the....(Y/N)!

I quickly barged in the door as I gasped my eyes widened from the door to the garden was destroyed.

Sera:IS ANYONE OKAY HERE!

Akali:Sera! In the kitchen!

I dash to the kitchen throwing my things at the sofa.

Sera:Where's (y/n)!?

Akali:Woah chill Sera, he's fine.

Sere:What happened!

My mind couldn't relax because i was started to get worried if (y/n) would again be in danger and i wasnt there this time!

Eve:Sit down Darling, have a meal and we'll fill you up with the details.

I gave Eve a nod and sat down beside Akali, she handed me a fresh bowl of ramen that she cooked while Ahri started telling me what happened while I was gone. I was super angry at Ahri Boyfriend, well ex.

*10 minutes later*

Sera:I change my mind, Sett's is now a asshole.

Akali:Finally she agrees!

Kai'sa:But there is good news.

Huh? Whats happening?

All the girls looked at each other with a smile on their face.

Did I miss something?

Ahri:He finally woke up *smiles*

My eyes widened and i felt tears starting to form on my eye.

Sera:H-he....b-back..? H-he's finally a-awake?

Eve held my hand and Akali gave me a hug.

Eve:He is, he just needs some rest that all...

Eve POV

I couldnt get the words to say about (y/n) being suicidal, i didnt want the girls to worry more about it, but they also deserve to know this its just the words aren't going out.

Sera:Can i atleast visit him a few minutes later..?

Eve:Of course Darling, I think he would like that.

We all finished up our dinner and started cleaning and picking up the mess in the living rooms since it was a mess where Kai'sa and I Dashed out.

Kai'sa:Sorry for the mess guys...

Akali:Hey its fine kai'sa, plus if it weren't for u (y/n) would have drowned.

Ahri:yeah! So dont worry about it!

Kai'sa:Even though it was the Eve who saved him..

Eve:Nonsense darling you've also helped and that matters.

Sera:But aren't we suppose to tell this to Auntie on what happened?

We all looked at each other and we all knew if we told this to Aunt she would have killed Sett on the spot and how much I wanted that bastard dead, We felt like we didn't need to since he won't be bothering us anymore.

Ahri:But Ill call Auntie just about the other news, im sure she'll be thrilled to hear (y/n) finally woke up.

Ahri took out her phone and went outside to call Aunt Lissandra

Sera:So Akali's Idea worked?

Akali giggle in excitement while

AkaliYep!

Kai'sa:What would you think (y/n)'s reaction would be if he see's us when he wakes up?

Ahri:I bet he be like."HUH?!"

Ahri was doing a gasp expression with he both hands holding her cheeks we all laugh just from thinking how he would react but i was also excited to see him.

Just a little more...i'll get to see you..

*time skip*

We all continue dusting out the palace and threw some broken pieces of debris and furniture out after half an hour we got all the piece out we finally finished up and all sat down exhausted from throwing trash and cleaning, Sera on the other hand decided to check up (y/n) while the rest just rest at the living room.

Ahri:We're going to need 2 new doors.

Kai'sa,Eve and Akali: Mhm.

Ahri:And new furniture.

Kai'sa:And a to patch up the broken glass walls.

Akali:Though I kinda like the empty space

Kai'sa:Hmm....I dont know it looks weird.

Eve:I agree, it would look more fabulous with better furniture and I know just the place~

Akali:Ugh, are u really planning to get it there?

Eve:What?It has good quality product~

Akali:But bad quality people.

Akali POV

Eve really love shopping at that prestige Mall, i cant deny their products are top tier, but the people there are just so toxic, its like looking at multiple sett's.

I still do my shopping there abit, but I usually avoid the people there, unlike Eve she loves socializing there.

Eve:their not that bad, Darling.

Akali:Mhmmm.

Eve:Okay maybe some.

Ahri:If you're going, take me with you Eve! Would also love to shop for some new clothes!

Eve:Sure thing~

Ahri was giggling from excitement now that get's to do more shopping. Meanwhile i was resting on the sofa slouching my head back with a  cold bottle of orange juice resting on my forehead.

Sera:GUYS!

We all looked who just rant out of (y/n)'s room.

Ahri:Is everything okay Sera?

Sera:(Y/N) IS GONE!

Eve,Kai'sa,Ahri,Akali:HUH?!

Eve POV

No no no no, gone? like dead?!

That moment, I dropped my phone and in a split second from the shadows I was already beside Sera.

Eve:WHAT.DO.YOU.MEAN.HE'S.GONE. !?

*30 minutes before (y/n) went missing*

(y/n) POV

*COUGH*

(y/n):Fuck.....Huh?

I woke up coughing out water, but as i cleared my throat with the water that tasted like pool water, I noticed I was no longer in the blank space anymore. First thing I did was to remember what happened.

(Y/n):It feels different from where i was...

As i continue trying to remember things i remembered i drowned right before passing out and before that i saw someone..

(Y/n):Mom..

The memory of me almost drowning on the woods in Noxus slowly came back to me.I tried standing up, but i notice my body was weak and my legs were shaking.

(y/n):Fuck...this is even worse in than the other place..

I could still feel my body sore and the wounds on my hand which sparked another small memory.. A memory of me getting beaten up by Sera's Psychopath fan.

(y/n):Sera...i hope she's fine..

I noticed i was already wearing clothes, so i decided to check outside the room as i slowly opened the door my eyes widened as I saw i was in a mansion, but the question is who's mansion!

(y/n):Where am i...ughh..

My body flinched from the sudden pain i felt on my hip when i moved, which made me hugged the wall.

(y/n):I need to get back...fuck i dont even know where i am..

My body started limping, the place is big but you can easily find your way around , while I carefully transverse in the house i still wonder who lives in here?

It doesnt look like one of Mom's mansions, and the aesthetic doesn't really fit her.

(y/n):The hell happened here...?

I noticed a door that's been busted open with the glass walls gone and the supporting frames of is are almost bent.

(y/n):Fuck, i've just woke up from god knows who's house is and im not going to stay here to add more shit.

I looked around to see any exit and saw a somehow broken door that looked liked an exit so I quickly limp to the other door, it almost looked like someone forced themselves in, but if there was a fight i would have seen people but that's something i didn't want to know.

Just book it (y/n), you've already been through don't put yourself in another problem!

As I quickly got out of the house, I saw the gate that was open so i quickly tried to run despite limping a bit, as i reached the exit of the gate I just went in a random direction and started running as far as possible.

*time skip 30 minutes*

Fuck i dont even know where I am!

Its been a few minutes and my legs are killing me! My body feels so unfit so i took a breather on one of the benches.

Geez....How long was I out?

I tried looking around and saw a guy sitting one of the waiting benches for the bus , so i tried my best to try and get some questions answered.

(y/n): Hey, Um...do you know what date it is?

When i arrived i awkwardly asked the stranger that was just sitting waiting for the bus, the stranger looked at me with a judgemental look.

Stranger:Uhh..its 4th of april

(y/n):and the year?

Stranger:2021.

(y/n):Okay a month, thats not too bad.

Stranger:Hey bro are you okay?

(y/n):Uh, yeah! You can say that, and can i ask 1 more thing?

Stranger:Shoot.

(y/n):Where am I? Like what neighborhood is this in Piltover.

He was surprised after i asked him the question while i was getting flustered how stupid i sound right now.

Stranger:You really dont know?

I raised a brow at him, giving him a confused look.

Stranger:You're not from around here arent you?

I looked around and i just noticed the fancy looking houses, i looked back at him and shook my head. He gave a another surprised look and started looking at me again.

Stranger:You're at DB Residence.

I was taken by surprise by what he said.

Wait, why the fuck am i here?

DB Residence or The Debonair Residence one of the high class houses here in piltover i only heard of it but i never knew this was the place, but the good thing its a 15 minute bus ride to my apartment.

(y/n):Thanks! Umm....

Ezreal:It's Ezreal and don't mention it, you're lucky its me you've bump into.

(y/n):Ezreal!  Im guessing not alot of friendly people?

Ezreal:Not when they saw you.

I looks at my clothes making realize that i really standout to a rich person who lives here.

(y/n):right...

Ezreal:Well, ill be off, see ya man.

(y/n):Wait! Um...

Ezreal:Yeah??

I realize i don't have my wallet and phone!

(y/n):You've been so kind to me...and..

He face looks disgusted and started to back of a bit.

Ezreal:Sorry bro i dont swing that way, and i-

(y/n):NO I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY! I was just gonna ask if you got some change for a bus from here to my apartment, ill pay u back i promise!

Ezreal:Oh,Why didnt you say so?

He pickout his wallet and gave me 3 dollars.

(y/n):You're really okay helping out strangers?

Ezreal:yeah, why?

(y/n):Nothing...just not used to the help..

Ezreal POV

I was just going for a midnight walk before going to bed until i met this guy, he looked like a homeless person at first, but he's too clean to be one and he's clothes looks new too.

He's mood changed immediately i looked at him and its like this guy has seen and been through alot.

Ezreal:Hey you okay? Do you need someone to talk to?

(y/n):Oh no it's fine! you've done a lot, i should get going it's also getting late.

Ezreal:Sure.

He immediately  left in a hurry while I continued my walk.

Ezreal:Huh, you don't see this everyday in the neighborhood...

*time skip to present*

Kai'sa POV

Sera:(Y/N)!

We've looked around the house from inside to outside and every corner. As more time passed I've started to feel scared and worried.

What if he....No! He wouldnt!

I tried to erase the thought of him trying to kill himself just because of the incident.

Eve:Any news?!

Akali:Nothing,all his stuff are still here and from the looks of it he wasn't even taken.

Eve:Then where the hell is he!

Ahri:Guys come here!

All of us rushed to Ahri who was checking the surveillance footage on the main screen itself.

Ahri:This was almost 40 minutes ago.

As Ahri showed us the feed I was stund! (y/n) is finally awake! We saw him exit the house when we were all dumping the trash outside and during that time he started running awaya but we didn't know where.

Sera:We need to report this to the police! We need all the help to find him!

Ahri:Ill try contacting Auntie and people i know in the force, Eve, Akali and Kai'sa start looking around the neighborhood he couldnt have gone too far.

The 3 nodded, Eve immediately vanished to the shadows, while Kai'sa brought out her thrusters and ran outside and started to fly, Akali took her helmet at the stand and went to the garage to use her Motor Bike.

Sera:What about me?

Ahri:Try calling auntie, ill try to talk to my friend.

Sera:Okay!

Sera nooded and ran to her room to get her cellphone while i started contacting Auntie what just happened this time.

Eve POV

God dammit (y/n)! Why did you even leave!

I started checking every corner in the neighborhood I even had to trespass inside to some house since I'm not taking any chances this time, I cant let anything happen (y/n) again!

As i was passing from house to house, I saw a blonde guy about to enter the house, i quickly dashed behind him.

Eve:Evening Dear~

The blonde guy jolt up in fear and turned around.

Ezreal:Eve!? What are you doing here this night?

Eve:I have no time, have you see a guy pass by here?

I gave him a serious look,showing that i have no time and im here for business.

Ezreal:A-alot of people pass b-by here you need t-to be specific.

Eve:have you seen a guy about taller than you, black hair, wearing a black shirt with and grey shorts?

Ezreal:Oh that lost dude-

I smashed the wall on his side making a small dent.

Eve:WHERE?

(y/n) POV

I finally took my stop and arrived right infront of my apartment, man everyone was looking at me weirdly because of the bandages and i wasn't wearing any slippers when i was in the bus.

I let out a sigh of relief finally seeing familiar place.

(y/n):finally...

I walking back to my apartment, I realized that my house was wreck from the accident but even though i went to see what happened when i was gone. Reaching the door the door was already already fixed.

(y/n):Dammit......oh i know!

I started touching the top door frame because I remember making a secret compartment that had a spare. I felt a small bulge and I started to lift it up.

(y/n)Jackpot!

I got a square block that had my key taped on it, I removed the tape and opened my door, as i enter my place was already cleaned up, which gave me a puzzled look at first. I looked around and saw some equipment were already stationed until i noticed a note on the table that had the note with that says "to the young master, from Paxton" i was surpised at fist but knowing mom of course she would bring him in so i made a soft chuckle from just remembering mom's habits.

(y/n):guess he's just around piltover, again.

I removed my shirt and threw it to the side and started stretching my body.

*crack* *crack*

(y/n):Aahhh yeah...that feels abit better..

As i continue stretching, i my eyes caught a glimps by the sight of my body full of bruises and wounds still recovering, and my body becoming really skinny.

(y/n):they really did a number on me...Argh!

Suddenly a small memory flashed of that night,which gave me a headache.

Psychopath:YOU FUCKING POWERLESS!

(y/n):its because im a powerless again...what if Sera knew i was 1 of them...the powerless everyone despises...

I looked at my reflection i scanned my body up to down looking down at my self, i slowly started getting filled with hatred for myself because of getting picked on because i was powerless, not being able to be friends , to love someone just because I was powerless, i've lost so many things just because I was powerless!

(y/n):ARRRHHH!

*CRASH*

I punched the mirror, breaking it to pieces which made my knuckles bleed from the small glass shards.

Powerless this...powerless that...IM SICK AND TIRED OF -

*DING DONG*

(y/n):Who could that be in this hour?

It raised my suspicion because nobody would know I got back, i went to get a new shirt i quickly took a kitchen knife.

(y/n):Im not taking any chances..

I hid the knife behind me, i took a look at the peakhole of the door but the glass was shattered maybe from the recent fight.

Guess they didn't really changed the door.

(y/n):Fuck.

*DING DONG*

I hesitated abit, I didn't know what to do. Should I open it or not? They wouldn't know if I was here.

???:(y/n)?

Wait....That voice!

I heart a female's voice that is panting I still hesitated in opening the door but then decided after a few seconds that it could be her .I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe it! It really is her!

(y/n):Kai'sa?

Kai'sa POV

I was just flying around hoping I could spot (y/n) up the in the skies not until Eve called me a few minutes during the search, she told me (y/n) met Ezreal and ask for help to get a bus, and there's only 1 place that's near their place and it took me just minute to fly to his place with my power and in short notice I arrived infront of (y/n) apartment door and the only thing in my head is hoping he hadnt done anything stupid. As I rang the door bell at first there were not responses as i rang a few more times i could hear someone on the other side.

Kai'sa:(y/n)?

There was a moment of silence but in just a few seconds (y/n) finally opening the door.

(y/n):Kai'sa?

Kai'sa:Hey...

I felt relieved that he's okay and he's finally awake! I scanned through him seeing if he was hurt or anything until i notice something dripping on the floor,it was blood.

Kai'sa:(Y/N)!

(y/n):H-hey!

I grabbed his hand that was hidden on his back  and I was shocked that he was holding a knife and he's hand was bleeding! I couldn't concentrate, the only thing I thought was him trying to take his own life again!

Kai'sa:What is the meaning of this?! Why are you bleeding? Why do you have a knife?!

No....we've already got you to wake up! Don't do this!

I've shut the door behind me and raised his arm that was bleeding and holding a knife.

(y/n):K-kai'sa w-wait,your h-hurting me..

I suddenly let go and realized that my grip was too strong.

Kai'sa:I-im sorry i didnt mean to..

(y/n):I-its fine.... ill explain it to you in the kitchen yeah?

Kai'sa:Y-yeah.

While (y/n) explained I helped him patch up the small cuts on his hand and removed some shards that were sticking in his hand.

Kai'sa:Seriously..who does that, holding a knife behind you when answering the door.

(y/n):Not when your friend has a psychopath stalker on the loose.

Kai'sa:You mean Seraphine?

(y/n):Wait how do you-

Kai'sa:It's a long story.

*DING DONG*

Kai'sa:Oh that must be them.

(y/n) POV

As Kai'sa patched up my small cut i took small glances at her, she really change from last i saw her, her hair got longer and she got it dyed it back to her black.

She really changed hasn't she.

*DING DONG*

Kai'sa:Oh that must be them.

As i woke up from my train of thought i realized what she said.

(y/n):wait! What do you mean them?!

Kai'sa:The other's silly, who else?

(y/n):Wait! Im not-

*BAM*

Eve:(Y/N)!

Oh snap..

I remember that voice and this feeling it just feels like i'm back in highschool all over again.

Ahri:Eve!

The other of the girls were peaking to the door, with Eve angrily walking towards me.

(y/n):E-eve! I-

She grabbed me by the collar and looked at me in a pissed look.

Kai'sa:Eve....calm down..

I could hear her panting and her grip tightening on my shirt.

Eve:YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PISSED I AM! HOW WORRIED WE WERE!

(y/n):W-WAIT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Eve:AND MOST OF ALL!

I raised Eve raised other arm. I knew saying sorry was worthless, I closed my eyes and covered my face to try even to protect myself cause I knew she was about to hit me instead I felt a soft sensation, i immedialty opened my eyes realizing i was pulled into a hug.

Eve:I thought I'd lost you...

Huh? What's she saying? Lost me? Is this Eve? The ice queen of highschool, Eve?

*WHISTLE*

Akali:This is another new side of eve.

Eve suddenly glared at Akali as she quickly hid behind ahri in fear.

Akali:Ill keep quiet.

Eve:Good.

Ah.. their's Eve I know.

While i was still lock on Eve's embrace which is still a mystery to me i was slowly getting flustered from seeing the others looking at me.

(y/n):Hey...Eve..can you like...

Eve:No.

I couldn't do anything as i still felt Eve was still mad,I just sat there as Eve embraced me, as I started to feel my ears getting warmer by the second.

Sera:(y/n)!

(y/n):Sera?!

Sera just jumped out of nowhere and glomped  me making Eve letting of me and falling at the sofa.

Sera:You're finally awake right? This isnt a dream?!

Sera started touching my face checking if it was really me.

(y/n):Y-yeah its me.

Sera:T-thank god!

Tears started to fall from Sera's eyes i couldnt help but pat her head to comfort her.

(y/n):Sorry I made you worried...

Sera:No! Its my fault this happened! I'm so sorry (y/n)!

She started to clench on my shirt as i felt tears falling through my hand.

(y/n):Sera..Its okay, i forgive you its not your fault okay? People like those are hard to avoid, plus I'm okay right now!

As I spread my arms open showing that i was okay, sera tries to wipes the tears and snot of her face.Suddenly I felt a shiver down my spine. I saw eve was looking mad at me, but i then i also realized that Sera was sitting on my Lap, i couldn't help but blush.

Ahri:Oh my,he finally realized.~

Sera look down as she was sitting on my lap, and realized it also and jump off me.

Sera:*Blush*I-im S-sorry!

Eve:Someone is getting bold by the second.

Eve was giving me a cold look which was giving me mixed confused signals, i mean it's Eve.

But why the heck is she even pissed?!

Akali:But yeah, what the heck happened to your arm man?

I looked at my arm that was all bandage up from Kai'sa then looked back at the girls.

Eve:Yeah (y/n) what.did.happended!

Her stares started to pierce through me more which started to concern me.

What did I ever do to you! It's just a wound!

I went back to the problem in hand and to be honest i didn't know how to explain it to them a part of me wanted to open up but it was still something i was still not ready or felt comfortable saying as a few more seconds pass everyone was just looking at me with a worried look so I didnt want to give them more problems.

(y/n):I-i just grazed it when I was running away from a mansion.

Kai'sa:That was our home..

(y/n):What!? You're saying I was staying at your house-

Mom:(Y/N)!? ARE YOU THERE?!

Suddenly I felt a murderous aura outside the apartment door.

Oh snap.

I quickly ran to the entrance and i remember Eve barged in here so it would looked like someone barged in here to try to steal or attack me.

(y/n):mom i'm here! Everything is okay, dont worry.

Her murderous aura suddenly vanished in a split second her expression changed to a awestruck look while tears started to form on her eyes, she quickly ran to hug me.

Mom:My Little Snowflake!

Oh boy

Eve POV

I felt a strong murderous aura and power spike in a split second but i knew what power it was cause i've experience it first hand at the hospital, i then realized that i broken in (y/n) door, so i knew that Aunt Lissandra would overreact.

But good thing (y/n) ran to the door before she could start freezing everyone in the room as we all looked at (y/n) getting all smother up from his mom but i couldn't help but smiling from the 2 finally getting reunited again.

Kai'sa:He didnt graze his hand.

Kai'sa suddenly popped out of nowhere to my side which surpised me a bit .

Eve:Come again Dear?

Kai'sa:He didnt graze his hand, when i arrived he was holding knife and he's hand was already bleeding with glass in his hands.

Eve:Knife?

As I watch the mother just shower his son with kisses while embracing him,I felt uncomfortable. Did (y/n) try to take his own life again? First at the pool now?I didnt want think such things but after hearing Yasuo's stories i couldn't help but get more worried.

Kai'sa:To answer you, No, he didn't try to take his own life.

Eve:Huh?

Kai'sa:You were thinking about it weren't you? That he tried taking his own again.

I gave her a slight nod as i felt relieved after hearing what Kai'sa said.

I really need to keep an eye on (y/n) more... i just dont want to lose him again.

Ahri POV

As i happily watch the Mother just smother her son with her motherly love, i couldnt help but giggle on how cute they were. Seeing Auntie Lissandra Sobbing while (y/n)0 was being attack from her hugs and kisses

Auntie Lissandra:I was so worried about you!

(y/n):Mom your embarrassing me! I'm not a kid anymore!

Auntie Lissandra:Its okay they've seen worse! Let me have my moment with my Little Snowflake!

Auntie continue embarrassing (y/n) from kissing his cheeks while we all where trying not to laugh at him at this point.

(y/n):W-wait what do you mean they've seen worse? What did you show them woman!

I chuckled more seeing the interaction of the two seeing both different sides of (y/n) and Auntie.

Ahri: Its cute and funny to see this side of Auntie.

Akali:Right?! Its hard to believe she's this kind of person.

As i watch the two i looked at Eve and she was looking at (y/n) and Auntie with a worried looked.

Did something happen? Why isn't Eve happy to see (y/n) finally awake and with his Mom?

(y/n) POV

A few minutes of my mother embarrassing me, she finally let go and let me breath.

Mom:Alright now...where was I? Oh right! Ahem...girls.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed everyone sat straight and fix themselves.

Huh? What the heck is happening?

Mom:fist and foremost i would like to thank you so much.. Im forever grateful of what you did for my son, if u ever need anything,Ill try to make it happen if its in my power.

H-huh!?

Out of the blue mom was just slight bowing her head and started thanking the others.

(y/n):What going on?! Why are you suddenly thanking the-

*WAM*

She then smacked the back of my head making me bob my head downwards a bit.

Mom:Thats not how u treat the people who took care of you young man!

What?!

Ahri:A-auntie its okay! I think (y/n) didn't know since he woke up with us not being there.

Kai'sa:Y-yeah!

So your saying, they took care of me? That's why i was in their mansion?!

(y/n):C-can someone at least explain what happened?

Mom:Very well, Sera if you may?

Sera:M-me?!

Oh wow.. mom is now calling Seraphine "Sera" now aswell.

Mom:You dont want too?

Sera:No no no no, i was just taken by surprise!

Sera was flustered when my mom called her so she started to take a deep breath and started to explain the whole story.

*time skip 1 hour*

(y/n):NIDALEE RAPED ME?!

I only knew her before i graduate college, she was a new staff that my mom requited personally..

but Nidalee... hehe..

I started to day dream to the devils temptation but thankfully.

Eve:Ahem.

I suddenly broke my chain of thought.

Akali:Well almost, but she still did a thing on you.

(y/n):Thing? You know what i don't wanna know, but where is she right now?

Mom:Somewhere she can't harm us, that I can assure you.

(y/n):Oh, alright then.

I looked at the whole group of girls feeling ashamed and a bit guilty.

(y/n):Listen...Im sorry..and i just wanted to say....Thank you, you've done a lot for me and my Mom, and i dont think i could ever repay you guys from what you did..

Eve:Actually for me you can, i just had a idea~

Oh god.

I just felt uncomfortable when she said that because what the heck is she going to ask. 

Mom:AHEM.We can discuss it later.

Eve:Tch.

(y/n):But yeah..not only did you save me once...you took care of me, fed me, even protected me...I cant think what a person like me can do to repay the kindness all of you gave me..

Ahri:(y/n)....

Kai'sa:(y/n) were you friends... of course we would helped you..

I felt a sting in my heart, i wanted to feel relieved but i can feel my chest tightening, i took a glance at Eve but it was just looking at a photo-book of unwanted memories but hearing their story i didn't know what to say or feel anymore, I was conflicted with my feelings.

(y/n):its just...unimaginable what just happend..a-and i really don't know...but..

I felt tears falling down my eyes, i look down grasping the folds on my shorts with these conflicted feelings that are just jumbling around my chest.

(y/n):T-thank you.....Thank you so much for helping me!

Sera:(y/n)....

Suddenly i felt a hug on my side, i looked up and it was Sera again then another joined in and i saw Akali this time

Akali:You helped me when i was in a pinched during College...I would've felt guilty not doing the same..

I still tried to make a chuckle despite me crying

(y/n):it was just me cooking for you when you didn't want to eat because you broke up with Zed,plus it was mostly instant ramen Silly.

Akali:So?

She pouted at me while squinting at so  i patted her to let her calm down. Suddenly the rest started to join in the hug and i didnt know what to feel cause 5 cute and beautiful ladies were hugging me, realizing it i started to get flustered a bit.

Ahri:You've also helped us (y/n)...we wouldnt be here if it werent for you aswell..

Kai'sa:Yeah...we owe it to you too for helping us reach this..

I didnt know what to say....but to me they've did far more things for me than i did for them and it was mostly them who did the effort to reach there dreams.

Eve:(y/n) darling, you gave us far more things than just fame and money, but a family, if it weren't for you the 4 of us wouldn't be together right now..

Ahri:Eve....

Akali:Okay, not gonna lie that got me.. *sniffles*

I smiled abit, but i cant help but think that i owe them so much for saving my life,I looked at sera who was silently crying on my shirt.

Sera:I didnt want to see my friend die..and knowing it was also my fault..i couldve have done something..

I felt a huge guilt in my chest having Sera hold the burden on her side because i couldn't do something for myself too. I tried my best to reasure and comfort her because even though she still stayed with me...

(y/n):But you did it Sera...you saved me,not only once but twice...I heard your voices through the depths of madness i was in...so thank you..thank you so much for saving me..

Sera started to tear up more and hid her face on my chest.A few seconds past everyone finally let go from the hug and seated from the chair but sera was still stuck on my side.Meanwhile my mom was sniffling on the side wiping her fake tears with her hanky.

Mom:What a touching moment, my son finally making more friends.

(y/n):Mom!

The rest of the girls started giggling and I could feel my ears getting warm from the embarrassment.

Mom:But i would love to chat more, but of course business.

Ahri:Awee, we love hanging out with you auntie!

Mom:My,already making a move to impress me, (y/n) you should be careful with Miss Ahri over here~

(y/n):Eh?!

What is Mom even Saying?! Ahri is also dating someone last i heard from Akali.

Ahri:*blush*I-it;s nothing like that Auntie! Its just feels nice to spend time like a family..

Mom:Awe...Ahri...Fine how about inviting you to our house by the holidays~

Ahri's ears perked up and her tail started to move more.

Ahri:Really Auntie?!

Mom:Of course! Ill clear a whole day for you girls also and we can do some shopping~

Kai'sa:Auntie that's too much

Mom:Nonsense, i wouldn't mind also getting to know you all more, plus work has been tiring and i don't have time for me and my husb-

(y/n):TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Mom just let out a chuckle while covering the face from embarrassment.

Mom:I should get going,Ill let (y/n) know when to tell you when your visit will be~

(y/n):why me?!

Mom:Well of course, you're coming with them, your dad also misses you.

(y/n):Will they be there as well?

Mom:"Depends on their schedule" as they would always say, you know college and teanagers.

(y/n):Yeah..

Eve POV

(y/n)'s Mood suddenly changed and i could tell he was asking about his siblings..

just who are they?

I still feel angry at them pushing of their own brother away because of his difference.

Mom:Well Ill see you soon my Little snowflake.

She kisses (y/n) on the forehead while he kisses her back on the cheeks

(y/n):Thanks also mom.. and travel safe okay?

Mom:Anything for my Snowflake and i will. Now girls.... behave and again Thank you so much for helping (y/n), Ciao~

Kai'sa:See you Auntie!

Ahri:Can't wait for it Auntie!

Akali:See ya Auntie Lissandra!

Sera:See ya Auntie!

Eve:See you soon Auntie~

As soon as she left the room was filled with a awkward silence, they didnt knew what to do but i knew what i wanted.

Eve:So Dear, the thing i was about to say to you~

(Y/n) froze for a second and slowly turned his head towards me.

Im not gonna let you slip by this time.

I could see (y/n)'s body tense up and he's cute ears turning red.

I've missed this~

Kai'sa:Eve i think it's better we talk about it some other day, (y/n) just got up and i think its better we rest up.

Eve:tch.

Killjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 43
-You are Y/N L/N, some people call you a psychopath, some people call you their savior, while others may just call you a profitable business partner...
60.8K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...
67.3K 1.4K 46
Y/N is a special forces soldier for the Noxian military who has done numerous missions and earned a lot of medals but suffers from PTSD and has some...
11.6K 205 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...