More Than Words

Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... Еще

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 4

262 11 4
Achan_21

"Lunchtime!", Eunbi mentally celebrated as they walked their way to the cafeteria.

         While they're walking, Eunbi remembered that she left her stuff at the classroom. "Hey Minju, I will just grab some stuff I left at the classroom... You can go ahead, I'll just follow..", Eunbi said to Minju. "Oh, okay unnie... See you at the cafeteria!", Minju responded. "Yeah, See you!", Eunbi said as she waved to Minju while walking away opposite to the direction of the cafeteria.

**********************

        "Where are they?", Wonyoung mumbled as she looked aroung the cafeteria looking for their new found friends.

         Looking through various students at the cafeteria, she finally caught a glimpse of the two Japanese. "Oh, Nako-unnie, Tomi-unnie!", Wonyoung exclaimed while waving at the two, not minding the glances that people gave her. Wonyoung immediately skipped her way to the two, with Yujin who is silently following her.

         "Hey guys, let's get some food first...", Nako said as Wonyoung and Yujin approached them. "How about Yujin and I will go get the food while you two wait for Minju and Eunbi-unnie", Hitomi suggested which earned a nod from the three.

        With that, Hitomi and Yujin went together to get their food while Wonyoung and Nako waited for the others.

**************************

         After Yena heard the bell ring, she immediately went out of the room. She was very hungry that she hears her stomach grumbling. She remembered that she didn't get to have a proper breakfast and only got a pack of crackers to munch on while commuting.

        Yena waltzed through the hallways, bowing every once in a while to students she passes by. While she steps closer and closer to the cafeteria, the scene from earlier that day came running through her mind again.

         "Oh gosh...that freaking... My god self why you gotta embarrass yourself like that to your crush!", Yena scolded herself mentally again. She tries to get her mind off of it by focusing on getting to the cafeteria.

        Her thoughts were cut short when she felt an arm around her shoulder. "Hey Yena! What's bothering you? You didn't even notice me calling for you.", her clubmate and friend, Lee Chaeyeon, said with a bright smile on her face.

        "Ugh... Don't even get me started... This morning-", Yena stated. And so Yena began to ramble on the happenings from this morning, from being late due to oversleeping to embarrassing herself in front of her crush. Once Yena finished her long rambling, Chaeyeon let out a heartful laugh that she been holding in since Yena started quacking her concerns.

        "HAHAHAHAHAHA", Chaeyon laughed while tilting her back. Yena laughed along, Chaeyeon's laugh is just hilarious for her to just keep a stoic face. "But to be honest, it's not even that bad... Maybe you just manifested it and you would really see her later... That would be called 'Destiny'!", Chaeyeon said, grinning and doing some exaggerated gestures as if teasing her friend.

        Despite Chaeyeon's funny way of conforting her friend, Yena admits that she did feel a little better about it and maybe she did wish she would she Yuri again. "Hmm.. Maybe you're right...",Yena said with a smile slowly forming on her face. "Yeah... I'm always right...", Chaeyeon smugly said. "Let's hurry to theh cafeteria... I bet you're hungry... I heard your stomach earlier", Chaeyeon teased and ran away. "Yah! Come back here!", Yena quacked at her and chased her.

************************

        Meanwhile back to Eunbi's side, Eunbi was walking along the hallway, steadily nearing the classroom. She was greeting some of the students she passes by, some returns it by bowing back and some just showed a polite smile at her.

       Opening the door to enter, she was welcomed by the sight of three guys facing their back on her. Eunbi being curious as to what they're up to as they're close to her seat, went near them and listened. She noticed that they're surrounding someone and by that she remembered that Hyewon was the one who was seated beside her where they're standing.

       "Yah you're quite pretty... Why don't you have lunch with us, huh?", one of the guys standing in front of Hyewon said with a unsettling smirk on his face. The two guys were just smirking, not noticing that the President was right behind them shooting them daggers with her intense glare at them.

          Hyewon was obviously uncomfortable and didn't know how to react and so she timidly shook her head relaying that she didn't want to get involved with them. Maybe they're were just dumb or they really didn't notice the discomfort of the girl as the guy continued to persuade her into joining them for lunch. This goes so far as the guy said, "Yah come on... Come with me...Let's have some fun you know.. You can be my new girlfriend", the guy boldly said pretty full of himself, the other two seemingly having fun as they were grinning creepily

        That made Hyewon more uncomfortable and kind of afraid at the guys surrounding her. She again shakes her head as a no. "I said come on", the guy held her wrist forcefully, urging her to come.

"Come-"

         "Get your hand off her...", a voice interrupted the guy, the voice was deep and threatening as it caused a shiver down their spine.

        "Ms. Pres....", they said as they turned around slightly cowering in fear because of the intense glare the President was giving them. As they turned around Eunbi indentified them:

        Park Sanghoon, seemingly their leader, troublemaker and a bully to others, he's been a regular at the principal's office and been suspended many times before, he was the one asking Hyewon to come.

         The other two being Kim Jeonghoon and Yoo Hanyeol, also troublemakers but slightly less than Sanghoon, been to the principal's office a few times.

         "Leave", Eunbi said sternly, causing Hanyeol and Jeonghoon to look at Sanghoon as if asking him on what they should do. Sanghoon just gritted his teeth. "Leave before I make you guys visit the principal's office again.", Eunbi threatened as she throws daggers with her glare.

         The guys leave hearing the threat not before Sanghoon slamming the door close as they left, leaving just Eunbi and Hyewon in the room by themselves.

        Finally seeing Hyewon's face as she didn't see it earlier because of the guys, Eunbi went to her with a worried look.

     "Are you okay? I'm so sorry for experiencing that in your first day here... I'll be sure to punish them next time...", Eunbi said while worriedly looking at Hyewon who is just looking at her, amused at how fast she went from being scary to being cute a sencond later. Hyewon managed to give a slow nod as an answer and continued looking at the older.

        Eunbi looked away, arranging her stuff at her desk and sat down at her seat. Eunbi felt a tap on her shoulder so she looked at Hyewon, she was holding up her phone at her showing her something. She read what's on it.

Thank you so much

         "Oh, no problem... I always help when I can can so no biggie", Eunbi said smiling at the latter. Hyewon smiled brightly at Eunbi that she secretly swooned at the beauty in smiling at her. "How old are you?", Eunbi asked, wanting to learn more about the latter. With that Hyewon typed on her phone again before showing it to Eunbi, having her read it.

I'm 23, how about you?

         As Eunbi finished reading she looks back to Hyewon, seeing her expression with curiosity written all over her face as if waiting for an answer. "I'm 24... I'm an unnie then...", Eunbi said brightly with Hyewon looking at her with a small smile.

    Eunbi remembered that she had to go to the cafeteria and so she turned away from Hyewon and got her stuff ready.

     "Maybe she can come with me... I mean she's still new here... I can befriend her...", Eunbi thought to herself before staring back at the latter, seeing her smile at her.

      "Do... Do you want to go with me? We can go grab some lunch and maybe I can tour you around the school after...", Eunbi asked her, afraid that came of too strong she continued, "I mean you can say no... I'm not forcing you to come with me... Its just that I know you're new here and I just want to be friends with you that's all...", Eunbi rambled on.

     Eunbi was about to continue rambling when she saw the latter grabbing her phone again and typing something. Knowing that it would be a respose, Eunbi silently waited, anticipating what the answer would be.

Sure, I would love to.

         Hyewon showed her the message with a huge smile, grateful for the invitation. Eunbi can't help but smile widely too, they kept that for a few minutes until Eunbi finally came to her senses and stood up, picking up her stuff with her.

         Eunbi held out her hand to Hyewon waiting for her to take it. Hyewon just looked back and forth between Eunbi's eyes and her hand, confused and flustered at the same time. Realising that Hyewon may not want to take her hand, Eunbi quickly took back her hand. "I'm sorry... I just-..L-let's go..", Eunbi said, almost like a whisper, feeling her cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

        Hyewon stood up, carrying her small bag with her. Eunbi then walked to the door, not looking back at the younger because she's still a bit embarrassed. Eunbi opened the door and walked out with Hyewon silently following her from behind.

          Eunbi slowed down her pace so they can walk side by side. They continued their way like that. Eunbi bowing to some student and even greeting some of them. Hyewon just bowed along, copying what Eunbi does. They soon reached the cafeteria and Eunbi leads her way to her friends, seeing wonyoung's long arms waving at her at their table, Eunbi chuckled, she noticed that they already got some food on their table.

         Eunbi looked at her companion, only to see her already looking at the menu and the different foods available. She smiled to herself before tapping her shoulder.

       "Hyewon-ssi... Let me introduce you to some of my friends.. We can all eat together... Come here.", Eunbi said before motioning Hyewon to the table with the four girls.

          "Hey guys... I brought someone with me.", Eunbi announced to the group, earning their full attention to the new girl. "Her name is Kang Hyewon, 23, she's going to eat with us today..", Eunbi introduced her and with that Hyewon bowed to them. All of them were silent for a minute before the giant puppy breaks it.

          "Ohh a pretty girl! Eunbi-unnie brought along a pretty girl!", Yujin excitedly said before hugging the poor girl like a big dog. This caused the other three to shake their heads at Yujin.

        "Yujin-unnie stop that already... You're scaring her.", Wonyoung stopped her. Yujin obeyed immediately like the loyal puppy that she is. After being released from the giant puppy's embrace, Hyewon shyly looked around.

        "You can sit here while I get our food... What do you want?", Eunbi said looking at the younger. Hyewon again typed something and after a while showed it to Eunbi. The others were just looking at the exchange of the two.

Same as what you would get

        Eunbi read the message and looked back at Hyewon's eyes. "Really?", Eunbi asked with eyes wondering. Hyewon only nodded as a response before getting her wallet, giving Eunbi money, maybe more than she can use to buy the food for herself. "Eh? But this is too much...", Eunbi mumbled after Hyewon handed her the money.

That’s for the two of us... Its my treat for helping me...Its me thanking you so you can't refuse

        That was the message showed in front of her when she looked back at the latter from looking at the amount of money. "Oh.. Really? Th-then have a seat... I would be back... Th-thank you Hyewon-ssi.. Although you didn't have to...", Eunbi said, stuttering along the way, before walking towards the foods.

         Hyewon sat down naturally in front of Yujin, beside Yujin was Wonyoung, beside Wonyoung was Hitomi and lastly Nako beside Hitomi.

***********************
Chapter 4 is here^_^

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long...I've been struck by reality real hard and had to stop lazing around before due dates come

I'll be back after all of homework and projects are done

For now, enjoy this chapter^_^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fallin'into bet Haya

Фанфик

53.7K 1.8K 30
just a little game...
18.3K 1.3K 32
"A boy can hear his soulmate but sees only her silhouette in golden light" A Kang Yeosang Soulmate Au
63.8K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...