The One Who Understands

Autorstwa WholockedGamer

When Sebastian saved a girl on the street from disaster she meets Ciel, and Ciel makes a new friend. Because... Więcej

Chapter 0: Introductions
Chapter 1: The Escape
Chapter 2: The Game
From Hell to Heaven
The First Meeting
My story
His Butler Nosy
The Daily Routine
The First Day
Classes Classes Classes
The Discovery
The surprise
Scare
The First Lesson
Secrets
Tortured
Home
The Traveling Disaster
Midnight Meeting
The Lost Child
Home Is Where The Heart Is
The mystery of the woods
Why Her??
Attacks
Gone
The Butler of Death
Confirmed
Something more Fitting
Crashing
It was Midnight
The Flames
Home By Dinnertime
The Phantomhive Name
All Smiles
Breakfast for two
Dance Like You Mean It
One Hell of a Dancer
I Can't See You
The Truth Behind The Crime
The Clock Struck Twelve
I Love You
Syrup
Hours
Kill
Tear Stained
Thread
Sleep?
Eggs
Tear Stained Letters
Date with Death
Don't
Who Did This?
You
Out of His Grasp
Legs
Losing You
Letters From The Lost
God Only Knows
I forgot the dress XT
Second Dress
Hannah Annafeloz
That Dreadful Night
Doctor
INSaNiTY
I Know Things Now
Back in Black
Tea and Biscuits
Milady
I Remember
Memories
Right Through Me
The End
Notice

Morning Fluff

60 5 0
Autorstwa WholockedGamer

In the morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up. Arielle~ wake up~~" A voice spoke into my dreams.

"5 more hours." I turned my head into the pillow.

"Arielle." the voice getter more impatient by the second. " Arielle wake up or you don't get any food."

"Okay,okay. You win." I lifted my head from the pillow and opened my eyes to meet his blue and purple and eyes. He was again on top of me. I sighed. "Ciel."

He cocked his head to the side. "what?"

"Do you mind, perhaps, getting off of me!" He laughed. "I'm not joking." I added.

He lowered himself and just plopped on me. "that's not what I meant ciel." I looked up and saw his face. It was bright red. "Cam you get off of me?"

"Yes." he laughed and just stayed there. Right on top of me.

"Ciel get off of me before I kick you off." he chuckled and looked at my face. My very serious, I'm going to kill you face. And he got off of me.

"Ari?"

"Yes?" I groaned.

"Do you want to cook?" His arm was uncovered by any fabric, the purple thread clearly shown.

"Maybe." I turned over into my pillow again and Ciel sighed.

"Ari. you're going to have to get up eventually." I sunk further into my pillow and curled into a ball.

"No I don't." Ciel held back laughter.

"Yes. Yes you do." A loud clatter came from the servants room. Screams and yells.
" Damn. I forgot."

"What?" I asked, turning back to Ciel.

"No Sebastian means, distraught servants."

I laughed. "they're freaking out about being late aren't they?"

"You stay and get dressed. I'll sort it out."I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Ciel your arm? You can't. You need to rest" he groaned and laid back in bed.

"You're a female Sebastian."

"Yes I am." I got up and stole some of Ciels clothes.

"Arielle. I can get something tailored for you."

"But that's too much work. Plus, yours are just so, hmm."

"What?" Ciel sat up.

I laughed. "Adorable."

He groaned and laid back down, "don't lay on your arm! You don't want me to have to sew it again, do you?"

Ciel shot back upright and started to panic. "NO! Arielle! I swear!"

I laughed at his plea. " I was joking." He shot me a glare before testing his head on his pillow as I went into my room to change.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1K 1 21
Once apon a time a girl meet the famous Ciel Phantomehive and they became quite close friends even though they keep the secrets they had from each ot...
208K 6.2K 70
You work for the queen coming from a terrible past you loose your memory and work around demons and angels and Masters that gouges their maids eye #A...
53.7K 1.2K 40
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ Sequel to ☞ Ciel X Alois: 【Infatuation or Love?】 ⚠️WARNING⚠️: This Story Contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read at your own risk! ✏...
46.1K 1K 38
In modern day society y/n is trying to fit in, but ever since she met Ciel Phantomhive, a long living Earl things have only gotten harder. From child...