Together

By Mutha_Pugga

Y/N was a guy who dedicated himself to becoming someone that everyone could depend on. A reunion with a child... More

Prologue Pt.1
Prologue pt. 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (🍋ish)
Chapter 23🍋(ish)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Side Chapter: First Halloween
Side Chapter: First Christmas

Prologue pt.2

3K 93 71
By Mutha_Pugga

Back at it with another chapter. I'll do my best to be consistent with my posting schedule but I can't promise anything. Destiny 2 has the Guardian games going on right now and Titans are lagging big time😭. Gotta put some work in. Anyway, let's get into it.

The temple finally came into view after some time of walking, and just in time too. Sunset was quickly approaching so the two children knew they were running out of daylight to use to their advantage.

"Oh man. I hope Fuutarou is still here. He's so going to kill me for making him wait." Y/N groaned out.

Rena looked at him, "Fuutarou? Is that your friend's name?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it is. He's our age, blond hair, fake ear piercing, gold eyes and he should have a fancy camera hanging around his neck."

Rena: "Gotcha! We can look around and see if we find him and also my Mama and sisters!"

Y/N: "Yep! Lets do this!"

The two finally made it to the temple and made their way up, being careful to scan every passerby person to see if any of them fit the description of the people that the other was looking for but to no avail. Upon reaching the top, the two then began to look out at the surrounding areas to see if they could spot anyone they knew but unfortunately, most of the people looked like ants from that distance and it was very difficult to discern who was who.

Y/N: "Gah! I can't make anyone out..."

Rena: "Me either...it probably doesn't help that I don't have very good eyesight..."

Y/N internally facepalmed upon hearing that. 'NOW she tells me??', he thought. 'Ugh... if only I would have brought my binoculars with me this would be a whole lot easier...'. The boy looked around to see if he could spot Fuutarou or maybe Rena's family when his eye caught the next best thing: a pay telescope! With this, they might be able to maybe spot the people they were looking for down below.

Y/N: *Points* "Rena, look what I found!"

The young girl perked up. "Is it someone we were looking for??"

Y/N: "No but I found a pay telescope! We can use this to get a better view of the area and see if we can maybe spot somebody!"

Rena beamed. "Wow! That's a great idea Y/N! Let's check it out!"

The two made their way over to the telescope and just as Y/N was about to step up to use it, he was rudely and roughly pushed over but another pair of kids trying to use it. "Move, punk" said the kid now using the telescope. "Ehehe...sorry!" Said the girl who was following him

"Ugh..." groaned Y/N as he collected himself after hitting the ground, Rena quick to rush to his side. "Y/N!!!" She cried out, "Oh my gosh, are you okay??"

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine" he grumbled out as she helped him up. "But this kid's face isn't going to be in a moment. Wait here, I'm gonna handle this." He said as he rolled up his sleeves.

Rena began to panic and quickly grabbed his hand to stop him. "No! Please! Don't get in a fight! If you get in trouble and the temple security comes, they'll take you away and I'll be stuck here all by myself... please don't get in trouble...I need you..." she said as tears began to form in her eyes.

Upon hearing her say that, Y/N closed his eyes. 'That's right.' He thought, 'She's counting on me and I can't let her down' He then took a deep breath to calm himself down and relented. "Fine" he said, "I won't start anything, I promise." That being said, another thought crossed his mind at that moment: 'Why didn't we ask the temple security for help when we got here? Author oversight, maybe?' (¿AuThOr OvErSiGhT, mAyBe? Hush, child)

Y/N gave a dirty look to the kid that had pushed him over when he noticed that the kid was, in fact, the same punk he had been looking forward to begin with. And standing the next to him to his left, was a carbon copy of Rena herself. 'Boy' he thought. 'She wasn't kidding about the 'identical' thing. Same dress and everything.' "Hey Rena, you notice anything familiar about the girl standing next to that boy?"

Rena squinted as she looked and the pair in question and her eyes widened. "*Gasp* YOT-" She was quickly hushed by Y/N putting a hand over her mouth. "...Mmph??"

Y/N: "Hold on, let me have some fun here."

Rena became slightly panicky again. "Y-Y/N! Please! You promised...!"

Y/N put his hands on his shoulders to calm her down. "And I fully intend on keeping that promise. Just trust me, I promise I'm not going to do anything stupid." he said as he winked at her.

She gave him an unsure look, "O-Okay...just please don't do anything that will get you in trouble..."

Y/N approached the pair using the telescope. "You didn't have to push me down like that you jerk" he said.

The punky blonde kid never broke his view from the telescope and scoffed. "Oh go cry to your mommy. She probably gives more of a crap than I do."

The Rena clone's eyes widened upon hearing this and gave Y/N an apologetic look, as if to silently apologize for the blonde boys words and actions. Y/N scoffed at the kids remark. "Nah, I think I'll tell your mom instead. After all, she's already said she would have preferred me as a son anyway." Y/N retorted with a shit-eating smirk on his face.

The moment these words left his mouth, both Rena and the Rena clone's eyes widened and both immediately stared at the blonde boy as they uncomfortably waited his response to the remark. The aforementioned boy slowly took his eyes away from the telescope. "Does someone have a death wish today?" He seethed out without turning around.

Y/N laughed. "Oh please! You can't even beat Raiha in a wrestling match and she's 2!" (AN: I'm not sure if they ever confirmed what the age difference was between the two but I think it's 8 years).

That finally got the blonde kid to finally turn around. "WHAT DID YOU SAY? SAY THAT AGAIN TO MY FA-....Oh....you...." Fuutarou grumbled out as he facepalmed. "I should have known..."

Y/N was now hollering with laughter. "I knew that would get you!"

Fuutarou scoffed and looked away, his cheeks ever so slightly dusted in pink from his embarrassment. "Whatever... anyway, you got a lot of nerve trying to punk me like that after you made me wait forever for you to show up! I was legit starting to think that you stood me up! Plus, I was just walking around and I was minding my own business when some dumb ugly lady accused me of taking pictures of her! Can you believe that? And you weren't here to back me up!"

Y/N: "That...must've been very traumatizing for you..."

This made the second Rena giggle, "Luckily I was there to save the day!" She said as she struck a triumphant pose.

Y/N looked over at the Rena clone and bowed. "Thank you for looking after this one, he's hopeless when I'm not around to bailing out of the trouble he gets himself into." (Fuu: "HEY THAT'S NOT TRUE!") Y/N said. "I've actually been looking for him for a while now and I actually have someone here that was looking for you...um..."

"Rena" the clone said. "My name is Rena!"

Y/N look up at her puzzled. "...Uh...You have the same name as your sister?" He asked.

Rena 2: "My sister? What do you me-*Gasp* ITSU-...I MEAN RENA, THERE YOU ARE!!"

The two girls ran toward each other and pulled each other into a bone crushing hug. Y/N's Rena began crying up a store while Fuutarou's Rena patted her head to calm her down. (AN: Rena 1 is our Rena and Rena 2 is Fuutarou's Rena)

Rena 1: "I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU! I got distracted by all the food stands and when I turned around, all of you were gone! I didn't know what to do... I remember Mama telling us that if we were to get separated to meet up at the Temple Gates but I had no idea where that was at... I probably never would have seen you guys again if it weren't for Y/N!"

Y/N sweatdropped at her clear over exaggeration of the situation. "I'm sure you would have. You said you were just visiting right? Worst case scenario, if you didn't find them here we could have just headed back to the hotel you're staying at right?"

The pink head tapped her fingers together and laughed nervously. "Ehehe...I uh... don't remember the name of the place or where it's at..."

Y/N deadpanned at that. 'Okay, she's the most adorable thing I've ever laid my eyes on, but she's not too bright AND she has a terrible sense of direction. Guess that must've been the trade off' "Oh geez..." he muttered.

Rena 2 turned to him and bowed. "Thank you so much for finding and keeping an eye on my baby sister. She's hopeless when it comes to finding her way around anywhere."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at that, "So you're telling me you're AWARE that she's bad at directions?"

Rena 2: "Oh definitely! She has an awful sense of direction! She would even get lost just walking in a straight line! We always joke with her that she's going to be immortal because when it comes time for all of us to eventually die, she won't be able to because she would never be able to find her way to the afterlife!"

This got both boys crying with laughter. The victim of the verbal abuse puffed her cheeks up in frustration and stomped her feet! "Hmph how rude! You're all a bunch of meanies!!"

Y/N wiped the tear from his eye. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just the way she described it was hilarious! Anyway, do YOU remember the hotel you guys are staying at?" He asked the 2nd Rena.

Rena 2 beamed, "Yep! We're staying at the hotel next to the Kyoto Gardens! That big one across the way from the lake!"

Y/N and Fuutarou turned to look at one another. "Well, what do you know? What a coincidence."

Rena 2 tilted her head on confusion. "A coincidence?"

Y/N chuckled, "Yeah, we're actually staying there as well!"

Both Rena's eyes widened as the looked at each other and suddenly both had the biggest smiles on their faces. "REALLY??" Rena 1 exclaimed, "So we can still hang out even when we get back??" She excitedly ask as she quickly invaded Y/N bubble and got ESPECIALLY close to his face.

'W-woah she's....so close...her eyes are so
...beautiful...No! Snap out of it!' He then took a step back to clear some space between them and cleared his throat and turned his face away, trying to pretend he didn't have a huge blush on his face from her close proximity.

Fuutarou: "I'll pass."

Rena 2: "Oh come on! Don't be a meanie!"

Fuutarou scoffed and rolled his eyes at that. "Whatever."

*ahem* "I mean...I can't speak for Fuutarou but I personally don't have a problem with hanging out with you girls when we get back..." Y/N said, still trying to hide his super red face. "But we should probably cut the chatter and start making our way back. The sun is starting to set and if we don't hurry, it'll be dark and we'll probably all get in trouble for being out past curfew" He said, pointing in the direction of the setting sun. Everyone present agreed and they all began to work their way down the temple.

"Also, before I forget..." Y/N said as they were walking, "Give me my darn phone back!" He said as he grabbed Fuutarou's bag and took his phone out. He checked the screen and was greeted with a notification for 8 missed called, 5  from Fuutarou and 3 from Fuutarou's parents. "You didn't hear it ringing in your bag?" Y/N said, facepalming internally.

Fuutarou: "You had it on vibrate, moron."

Y/N: "You didn't feel it VIBRATING in your bag?"

Fuutarou: "...Shut up"

Y/N: "...idiot..."

The two girls that were tailing them heard this exchange and giggled at the back and forth between the two boys. Although the two may have seemed hostile toward one another, it was clear that they had a tight bond that rivaled their own as sisters. If it weren't for the fact that they look rather different, one may have even considered that they would have have been true brothers.

As Y/N went to put the phone in his pocket, he felt his phone hit something. He then reached into his pocket to find out what the culprit was and pulled out one of the souvenir Lucky Charms that his Rena had purchased at the souvenir stand when she got lost.

"Oh, wait that reminds me...Hey, Rena!" He said, turning around to the 2 girls.

Renas: "Yes?"

Y/N sweatdropped "...My Rena"

He noticed the Rena's face on the right suddenly dusted in pink. 'HIS...Rena...?'
"Y-yes?" She squeaked out.

He pulled the lucky charms out of his pocket. "I almost forgot that I still had these in my pocket. Do you want to put them in the bag with the other presents you bought so that way they don't get lost?"

"Oh! I had almost forgotten about those. Yes please." She said as she opened the bag. Y/N walked over and gave her the charms and then looked at her with a curious look on his face. 'I wonder...is she pulling my leg with this whole 'Rena' thing? I mean...They're BOTH named Rena? There's no way...Maybe it's some kind of cover name? Hmm...maybe I'll ask her about it later...but for now, this might be a decent substitute...'

Y/N: "Stars"

Rena 1 tilted her head in confusion. "Huh?"

"Stars" Y/N repeated. "I'm gonna call you 'Stars' to avoid any confusion with your sister. That's your name now. No takebacks"

"Oh...um...okay" Rena chirped out. "But, if you don't mind me asking, why 'Stars'?"

Y/N then pointed at her star hair clips with a blank expression on his face.

Rena: "Ehehe...oh...right."

Y/N: 'Yeah...not too bright'

The sun had finally gone down and the street was now lit with the glow of the street lights as the quartet approached the hotel that they were all currently staying at. Upon entering the lobby, they were greeted with the site of three adults conversing with each other. Y/N recognized 2 of them to be Inari and Yuri Uesugi, the parents of Fuutarou. (AN: I don't believe Fuutarou's mother had a name in the show so I'm just throwing out one at random here) The third person whom they were talking to was nothing short of probably the most beautiful woman Y/N had ever laid his eyes upon. As the quartet approached the trio of adults, Fuutarou silently signaled to Y/N that he didn't want to get involved with any of the inevitable unnecessary conversation and silently slipped away to their hotel room, leaving Y/N alone with the two pinkheads.

Y/N rolled his eyes. 'That guy...Leave it to him to get lost all day and just magically reappear in the hotel room without any explanation as to where he was."

The moment the adults came within eyeshot for the nearsighted pinkhead, a loud cry pierced the room. "MAMAAA!!!"

Y/N was about to turn to the source of the outburst before he saw 2 pink blurs dashing toward the beautiful redheaded woman. He chuckled as he followed them. "Oh my God! Itsuki! You're okay! Why in heaven's name would you run off like that?!  And Yotsuba, you said you knew where she was and you would be right back with your sister! Where on Earth have the two of you been all day?!"  She scolded.

Upon hearing that, the young boy immediately stopped his approach and quickly shied back a bit. 'Good Lord, she's an Angel on the outside but something fierce on the inside......wait a sec...'Itsuki...?' 'Yotsuba...?' I KNEW IT! She's got some explaining to do.'

The young boy was interrupted from his thoughts buy a tight embrace from Yuri. "Y/N! You're okay! Oh thank goodness. We tried calling your phone but nobody was answering. Where's Fuutarou? Is he with you?"

Y/N managed to free himself from her tight grip. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Auntie Yuri. I lent my phone to Fuutarou to charge it for me and we ended up getting separated and I forgot he had it. But believe it or not, he was calling it and didn't even feel it vibrating in his backpack!" This got Isanari howling with laughter. "Anyway, after getting separated from him, I ran into that girl with the star hairclips and we went to the temple to try to find you guys and ended up running into one of her sisters and Fuutarou. Also, he was with us when we walked in but he went back to the room cuz he didn't want to talk to anyone else."

Yuri groaned at that. "That boy...Anyway I'm glad the four of you are okay and back home. What a small world that you would run into Rena-sensei's daughters though!"

Y/N tilted his head in confusion. "Rena....sensei?"

Isanari chuckled, "Yep! That beautiful lady over there was, in fact, mine and Yuri's teacher in school! In fact, she was also YOUR parents teacher as well, Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes widened at this. Sure, he knew that his parents and the Uesugi's had gone to school and shared a class with each other, but to think that the girls he had met were the daughters of their teacher?

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALLLLLLLL

*cough*

The young man walked over to the two girls who were currently still receiving a scolding from their mother. "H-hello..." he said nervously. The women then shifted her gaze to him and Y/N swore he was on the verge of being turned to stone by her beautiful yet powerful gaze. 'I bet NONE of her students have the guts to mess with her..." he thought to himself.

Rena: "Hello young man. Are you the one that found my daughter?"

Y/N: "U-uh...yeah...that's me..."

Rena then approached the young man and Y/N felt himself stiffen more and more with each step she took toward him. Long, elegant, beautiful, yet intimidating strides toward him. Y/N gulped as he found himself face to face with the mother of the pinkheads. She reached to him and Y/N could've swore the hand was reaching for his chest to rip his heart from his body to feed on it. Y/N closed his eyes as he awaited his grueling end...'Good Lord she's not an alien...although she DOES look like something from the Moons of Lego....ugh...
I need to stop watching late night horror flicks with Fuutarou...' These thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of a firm yet tender hand on his shoulder. The boy opened his eyes to find the woman bent over to eye level with him.

Rena: "Thank you so much, you wonderful young man. My daughter is mean everything to me and I don't know what I would do if anything unfortunate were to happen to them. Itsuki told me what you did for her and I am beyond grateful for you not only finding her, but treating her right and taking good care of her as well."

Y/N felt his face getting hot. "I-it was nothing ma'am...she look like she needed help and I couldn't just ignore that. But can I ask something?"

Rena nodded, "Of course."

Y/N: "You said her name was Itsuki? Why did she lie to me and tell me her name was Rena?"

Y/N looked over to the starclip girl after saying that and she looked down with a look of embarrassment and shame.

Rena chuckled at this. "Oh. That would be MY doing. My apologies, young man. I taught the girls that if they were ever separated and lost on their own to never give any stranger that wasn't a police officer their true name. It was just stranger danger."

Y/N: 'Ah...I Guess that makes sense... but... If circumstances wouldn't have ended up like this, would she have told me her true name at all? Or would she have always just seen me as a "stranger?"'

Rena could sense the inner plight of the young man. "Don't let it bother you too much. I'm sure she does indeed see you as a friend as well."

Y/N's eyes widened at that. "H-how did you..."

Rena laughed. "I was raised by witches, boy, I see with more than eyes." She said with a small smirk on her face.

Y/N's mind was an absolute maelstrom at this point. 'HA. HAHA. SHE'S KIDDING. SHE'S TOTALLY MESSING WITH ME RIGHT NOW....right....?'

As the poor boy's mind continue to go haywire, Rena turned to her daughters. "Girls, I think you've had enough adventure for one day. Go back to the room and tell your sisters it's time to get ready for a bath."

Pinkheads: "But MOOOOOOM"

Rena then gave the 2 girls a gaze that would strike fear into even the mightiest of champions. The girls immediately ceased any and all whining and slowly walked toward their room with teary eyes and their heads hanging low. Rena watched the sight and sighed. "If you girls hurry, I'll give you time to play with your new friends before bed"

The 180° in the girls attitude was immediate. The two looked at each other with glowing smiles on their faces and quickly broke out into a full sprint toward their hotel room. Rena watched the sight and sighed again. Despite being known for being a major hardass with her students, she was truly a pushover when it came to her daughters. She then turned to Y/N and the Uesugi's.

Rena: "It has been a pleasure catching up but I must attend to my daughters now. If you'll excuse me. Also, young man, if you'd like, you're welcome to stop by my room to see your friends again. Goodbye"

She walked away as Isanari stood up from his chair and stretched, "WEEEELLLLL~ it's probably time for us to be winding down as well. Let's head back to our room, shall we?"

Yuri: "Yes, lets. Come along, Y/N"

Y/N: "Yes, ma'am"

The 3 then headed off back to their room with the youngest of the trio now eager to quickly finish his bath in order to hang out with his new friends again.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Y/N kicked a rock around while waiting in the courtyard of the hotel for a special someone. 'I don't know why the name thing is bugging me so much...but it probably wouldn't hurt to ask..."

"Y/N?"

His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar soft voice coming from the door behind him. He turned around and saw Rena, or rather, Itsuki, sheepishly standing in the doorway in her red PJ's, nervously fiddling with her hair.

Y/N: "Hey, Stars"

Itsuki tilted her head in confusion at the nickname. "Stars? But you know my real name now. Why are you still calling me Stars?"

Y/N rolled his eyes. "Do you not remember?" He asked. "I told you that's what I was going to call you from now on. But that's not the point. I actually have an important question for you..."

Itsuki: "Oh...um...okay. What is it?"

Y/N: "Are we friends?"

Itsuki's eyes widened upon hearing that. 'Friends?' She thought. The word was actually somewhat foreign to her. It's not like she didn't have people she didn't talk to at school or anything. Maybe a person with a common interest here and there. But she saw these people more as acquaintances than as actual friends. The only true friends she felt she had in this world where her sisters. True, airtight bonds that were absolutely unbreakable no matter what. No matter if it wasn't their day, their month, or even their year, they would always be there for her, cuz she was there for them too. But to be asked if her and Y/N were friends... she couldn't be certain. They only met that day after all so she wasn't entirely sure if she could truly consider them "FRIENDS" but he had already gone so above and beyond for her that she couldn't really consider him just an "acquaintance", either. Everything he did, he did because he wanted to, not because he expected anything from her. Not cuz he wanted her to owe him, and not because he wanted to make himself feel or look good. He saw HER as a friend, and she upon this realization, the answer finally became clear to her.

Itsuki: "Yes. We may have only met today but the selflessness you showed me and the way you went above and beyond for me. You showed me that I had nothing to worry about and part of me would even go so far as to say that I'm actually HAPPY that I got lost. I believe that I can say that yes, we are friends."

Y/N's heart lightened a bit upon hearing that but he still had one more issue bugging him.

"Your mama told me that you use her name as an alias for strangers who aren't people like police officers or anything like that. If we had come back to this hotel and ended up going our separate ways, would you have told me your name?"

Itsuki felt somewhat blindsided by that but she figured that it was a topic that would've came up when she left her hotel room to meet up with Y/N.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for misleading you like that. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I have absolutely no idea what I would have done. The fact that so many things ended up coinciding with us not only staying at the same hotel but having our parents know each other. You didn't give me a single reason to not trust you today and for that I am grateful. But had we gone our separate after arriving at the hotel, I honestly don't know what I would have done... I'm just... not really used to actually having someone who wasn't my sister stick around for very long..."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at that. "What do you mean?"

Itsuki: "Do you remember how I said that we were poor?"

Y/N: "Yes, why?"

Itsuki took a deep breath. "We haven't had it very good in life. Money is always an issue. The only reason why we're even on this trip to begin with is because we won a contest. We're constantly moving from apartment to apartment, school to school. It's gotten to the point where I don't even really bother trying to make friends at any of the schools I end up at because I'd gotten used to the fact that we most likely wouldn't be there for more than a month, maybe two at the most. Don't get me wrong, I have my sister's so I'm never alone but I guess with the hand that life keep dealing us, I guess I've just forgotten how to make friends, or even what a "friend" is to begin and just sort of shut myself off to the idea or the concept of making friends"

She walked up to him and bowed "Please forgive me for misleading you like that. And...I understand if you don't want to see me anymore after hurting you like that..." she managed to get out with a soft voice and with tear filled eyes.

Y/N sighed and walked up to the girl and pulled her into a tight embrace, which shattered her composure and reduced her to a stammering mess.

Itsuki: "E-eh...? But...but...I lied to you..."

Y/N: "And I forgive you...because that's what friends do."

Itsuki's eyes widened and she was no longer able to repress the waterworks and was letting the tears flow freely as she returned the boy's embrace. The young pair stayed there, under the stars and moonlight, feeling closer to one another than they thought possible.

'This warm, wonderful, fuzzy feeling, ' they both thought 'what is it....?'

1 Week Later

"Home, crappy home"

Y/N had just been dropped off at his complex by the Uesugi's. Despite their insistence that he stay with them for a while, the young man just wanted to have a chance to rest and recuperate by himself. The painful goodbye between he and Itsuki was more draining than he had anticipated and Y/N wanted nothing more than to just sit alone in his room and wallow in misery.

'She's gone. I know that nothing lasts forever but this sucks. This sucks so much...'

The poor boy what is experiencing the pain of heartbreak for the first time. As luck would have it, the departure dates for both parties wound up being a day apart from each other. Both children spend every day together basically pretending to be oblivious to the fact that they would eventually need to go their separate ways. Unfortunately, that day came way too soon for the both of them. They went their separate ways, with nothing but a photograph that Fuutarou had taken of them to remind them of the greatest week of their lives.

Y/N sighed as he entered the apartment. He thought back to how it felt to help her out and make a new friend. The smile and laughter. The companionship. The....love...? No that's crazy. I'm only ten...what do I know about love?'

The young man sighed and decided to take a walk to clear his mind. He grabbed his apartment keys and locked the door behind him. As he turned to leave, he noticed a moving truck parked outside.

'Looks like someone's finally moving in next door' he thought. 'Might as well go introduce myself.'

He walked up to the moving truck and noticed that the only people actually by the truck where the workers moving items into the apartment. 'I guess they're not here yet. Oh well. Guess I'll take my walk now'

He then set off, walking to a small shopping complex a couple blocks away. As he got closer, the aroma of meat buns caught his nose from one of the restaurants.

'Heh...meat buns...why must you do this to me fate? Ugh...I guess one wouldn't hurt.' He then walked into the shop and bought a couple meat buns to take home. As he was heading home, he noticed that the moving truck was gone and now there was a small van parked where the moving truck had been. 'Guess they finally moved in' He thought. 'Guess I'll stop by and say hi after I put these meat buns away'.

He then walked into his apartment and put the meatballs in the fridge, taking one out of the bag to munch on as he went next door to introduce himself.

'God I hope they're not weird. That would suck something major' he thought.

He walk up to the door and knocked on it. As he was waiting, he turned around and couldn't help but notice how beautiful the sunset was. 'Maybe someday...we'll see each other again...' His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening behind him. Without breaking eye contact from the sunset, he introduced himself.

"Hello" Y/N said half heartedly. "Welcome to the complex. I'm your new neighbor. My name is...."

"Y-Y/N...!?!"

"Yeah? But how did you..."

The realization hit him like a shitton of bricks. That voice...

No...

There's no way...

The universe would NEVER be that kind to him...

(Ahhh, but the author would be😉)

Y/N turned around to the person who opened the door and was greeted by the sight of the one person in the world who held his heart.

"S...Stars?"

DUN DUN DUNNNNN. And right there is where I'm going to end it. I honestly wasn't really planning on cranking out another chapter so soon but I figured keeping my mind busy was a good way to stay motivated especially for finals this week. (Also a way to distract me from test anxiety 😅)

As for the story, I'm really not a fan of how the first half of this chapter turned out but I do like how the second half came out although I do feel like it kind of fell flat there at the end. Also, I was only originally planning on making the prologue be two chapters long but I didn't want to keep dragging it on so I'm going to have at least one more chapter of the prologue before we get into the main story which will feature the time skip to them being in high school. The next chapter is really where I feel like I'm going to be tested but I'll do my best to make it as an enjoyable read as possible.

Thanks again for reading! Until next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 39
One day you are asked by Fuutaro to help on a new job he just got to tutor, 5 girls? Damn that's a lot.. This is the story of love between you and t...
8.5K 150 11
Y/n has some problems. Him being a big introvert don't really help him. Knowing Fuutarou since they were little, he became his only friend since he d...
23.8K 740 15
Y/N L/N, is a teenager who lives alone and who has an addiction for alcohol... What will happen when he has to tutor five dumb girls with his best fr...
131K 4.9K 28
What if Ayanokouji replaced Fuutarou I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters