BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!

1.4K 46 33
By VirluKeirrr

・゚: *・゚:*beat em' up Y/N! ・゚: *・゚:*

The four of you were still running all over the mall checking every shop possible. I mean, you had money to spend right? Your dad is after all the number one hero, you'd be lying if you said you weren't rich.

'*huff* Y/N... *huff*How.... Are you.... So rich!?' Ururaka asked you while catching her breath due to all the running around.

'Huh? Oh... well... um. I-' you fiddled with your fingers nervously.

'You don't just ask people that Ururaka-san! Have some dignity!' Mina interrupted you, making both you and Ururaka startle.

'O-oh! Sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to offend you or anything...' Ururaka quickly replied, hiding her blushing face.
You patted her on the shoulder, 'it's okay... my dad just uh... owns a company! Yeah.'

'...'

'What kind of company?' Ururaka asked, followed by a hand chopping her head. It was Mina. 'Stop asking questions like that you're clearly making the poor girl uncomfortable!'

With that, Ururaka kept bowing and apologizing.
You eventually took a hold of your hand. 'It's okay!' You yelled now stuffing her mouth with a donut. Where did that donut come from?

'Anyway! Come on girls wanna head home now? I think we're on the verge of getting kicked out by the authorities...' Mina said, side-eyeing the bodyguards around the mall.

You all nodded in unison and began walking back home towards Mina's house.
.
.
.
.
It was now around 7pm, and you four were all still walking towards Mina's house.

'It's getting pretty chilly huh...' Ururaka said, rubbing her arms.
'Tell me about it!' Mina replied, also hugging herself.

Before you wanted to reply, there could be a rustle heard behind you four. You swiftly turned you head around along with the other girls and what you saw left you shocked.

'My my... what are you four sweet ladies walking around here all alone... don't y'all think you need a strong man to, i don't know? Let him teach you your place?' A man, around 6,7 with a black beanie and a cigarette pointing out of his mouth stood there with a smirk.

'Hey boss i think they really do want it! Come on girlies, we won't bite...' another man said, coming behind the man in the black beanie.

The four of you kept staring at the two men, but then more came walking behind them. 'It's a whole gang!?' You mentally screamed.

'Hey excuse you! But who the hell told you that filthy rats like you would get a female's attention. Clearly no woman does since it looked like your wife left you at 20 years old, if you even had one that is.' You yelled back, throwing a piece of candy at the man's face.

'Y-Y/N what the hell are you doing!?' Ururaka whisper yelled at you.

'Asserting dominance.'

'...'
'....'

'Hah, so the feisty one is named Y/N huh? How cute. I like you.' The man with the beanie said, now smirking wickedly at you.

'Come on, step closer. I dare you.' You quickly said with a low voice.

'What's with her sudden attitude change!?' The three girls behind you said, looking wide-eyed at you.

'Alright then dear, let me show you what i'm capable of since you're clearly over confident.' He said, now slowly approaching the four of you.

Before his arm could be in reach of you, you quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it. Then proceeded kicking his disgusting looking face back wards.
'Wh- what the hell girlie!?' The man yelled, spitting blood out of his mouth.

'Woo! way to go Y/N!' Mina cheered.

'Boys, get em'. The man said, gesturing his hand towards you.

A bunch of men came running towards the four of you, but they didn't know they were dealing with future heroes!

You all took a fighting stance and began throwing punches. Since quirk usage wasn't allowed yet, you four didn't wanted to use them. But the men thought otherwise, although they still couldn't stand a chance against you four.

The majority of the group was now laying unconscious on the floor, and the four of you were now pretty worn down.

'...do you... think... ugh... do you think that's all of them?' Ururaka said, holding her side tightly due to a small cut the men caused.

'I think...' Before Tsuyu could finish the line, more men came running towards all sides of the alley and streets. This time, most of the men looked so much more bigger and looked like they had some kind of strong physical quirk.

'Oh come on!' You screamed, now taking off your blind fold.
'W-wait Y/N! You're not allowed to use your quirk against them! It's against school rules, plus it's actually illegal since you don't have a license!' Ururaka quickly said. But you didn't give one single shit. You were too tired for this and just wanted to take a nap.

A man laughed: 'you're going to stop us now that you took your silly little blind fold off? Get humbled you little shit.' He said.

You looked all of the men dead in the eye and the next words that came out of your mouth were: 'good night.'

They all fell to the floor unconscious, but sleeping. And they'll be down for a while.

'...'
'What the hell was that.' Mina asked, looking wide eyed.

'Y/N, what even is that quir-' before she could finish, you instantly fell unconscious as well. Man, that took a hold of you.

Tsuyu and Ururaka quickly grabbed your body and put you carefully down. 'Man, i didn't know that using her quirk so much on so many people drained her so badly.' Mina said, looked with sorrow eyes at your unconscious body.

'Yeah. Should we take her to her home or your home Mina?' Ururaka asked. 'I don't know where she lives...' Mina replied.
'We could look through her phone, maybe find a contact like her dad and call him.' Ururaka said, pointing at the phone in your pocket.

'Wouldn't that just be a violation of privacy...' Tsuyu said.
'Well yeah but it's for a good reason!' Mina replied, letting out a huff.
'Alright then, let's give him a call.' Ururaka said.
.
.
.
(Toshinori/All Might POV)

I was simply patrolling the area, jumping from building to building. And at last, i found a sneaky little villain harassing some citizens for their money!

'Fear not for... i am here!' I yelled, now landing in between the villain and the citizens.
'All might! You came to save us!' The citizens yelled, followed by me giving a thumbs up.

'Hah! I finally found you All Might! It's now my time to destro-' before the villain could finish, he was rudely interrupted by my ring tone.

'A phone call... is here!'

'...'
'Anyway! I can now destroy you! You filthy piece of-'
'A phone call... is here!

'...'
'Wha-'
'A phone call... is here!'

'....' The villain, citizens and me silently sweat dropped at the alarm. I quickly grabbed my phone to see who was bothering, and saw that it was my daughter calling me.
Why is she calling? Is she in trouble!? I mentally thought.

'H-hey! I'm talking to you All Might! Don't you dare get distracted while i will crus-' before he could finish, i quickly punched the air making the villain blow away and hit the wall.

I picked up the phone and answered: 'yes sweetheart what's going on, why'd you call?' I asked, still in my All Might phone while the citizens just stared at me. Probably thinking why i called the person on the other side of the line 'sweetheart'.

'Hey Y/N's dad! Sorry for calling you through her phone but she's unconscious right now in an alleyway! A bunch of bad men came and were harassing the four of us, making her use her quirk on them...' you heard your student: Mina, whisper yell from the other line.

'O-oh! Do you mind telling me where you four girls are? I will pick you all up and bring you back to your homes.' I replied, trying my best to make my voice sound different while whispering in the phone.

'Uhh yea! Give me a second...' she replied, followed by a *ping* signaling that she sent the address.

'Okay, i'll be over by a couple of minutes. Stay put and be safe.' I replied, quickly hanging up the phone.

'Do you have a daughter or something all might? Maybe a secret lover?' I heard a child say behind me.
I sweat-dropped. 'Uhm. No! It was just a fellow student in need of some help with training! You know how UA goes! Hahaha!' I quickly reply, now leaping towards the villain again and capturing him for the police.
.
.
.
.
(3rd person POV)

Ururaka, Tsuyu and Mina stayed put just like
Y/N's dad told them. Y/N with her head on Ururaka's lap while she stroked her hair softly. She looks really peaceful... cute. Ururaka thought. Wait what the heck am i thinking!? She mentally screamed, while blushing hardly.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Tsuyu speaking up: 'hey don't you guys think Y/N's dad kind of sounded like All Might?' She asked.
'No way, a lot of dads sound like him! He's basically a real dad figure for everyone.' Ururaka replied softly.

'More like daddy figure.' Mina shortly after said, making both girls turn to her.
'Mina that was unnecessary..' Ururaka replied.
'What? I'm not lying! I wonder if he could sm-'
'OKAY STOP!' Ururaka said hitting Mina in the elbow.

'Ehehe... sorry sorry.' Mina replied scratching the back of her head.

Soon after a black car arrived, and the car window slowly rolled down revealing a blonde, boney faced man with blue piercing eyes.

'Hello girls.' He said with a smile.

'...'

Mina quickly shot some of her acid at the man and yelled: 'NO MORE HARASSING!! GET AWAY YOU SCARY PERSON!'
'H-hey hey hey! I'm Y/N's dad! Calm down!!' He quickly yelled back while avoiding the acid.

'Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry sir! You two don't really look a like so though...' Mina rambled on while bowing to Y/N's father.

'It's alright young one, can you put my daughter in the back of the car please?' He replied softly.

'Of course sir!' Ururaka and Mina replied in unison. 'You three can also follow into the car, i'll bring you girls home.' He followed.

'Thank you sir, kero.' Tsuyu bowed, opening the front door.
Toshinori glanced over to the side to see a bunch of bodies laying down on the ground unconscious. *sigh* i guess she took a toll on her quirk

'Did you four beat all those men unconscious?' He asked, pointing at the bodies.

'U-um yea... b-but we didn't use our quirks! Well except dor Y/N i guess... but you already knew that.' Ururaka replied, mumbling the last part.

'Ah well... i won't snitch on you girls so don't worry about it. Although there'll be probably go rumors around about it, but that'll end quickly.' Toshinori replied with a wink.

'Hah! Thank you so much sir.' Mina replied. 'By the way sir, your voice kind of sounds different over the phone...' Toshinori flinched at that. Did they figure it out already?

'Hey Mina don't say that! Maybe it's just a glitch in Y/N's or his phone!' Ururaka quickly replied.

'Sorry sorry...but like i said! It really did sound like All Might!' Mina beamed, making the father once again flinch and sweat drop.

'Yeah, but like said earlier: All Might sounds like a lot of dads. A dad material.' Tsuyu said, turning her head around to face the girls.

'No let me correct you on that Tsuyu: daddy material!' Mina laughed back. Making Toshinori once again flinch, but this time harder hence the embarrassing topic about him...

'*ahem* anyways... uh where do you girls live...' Toshinori interrupted with a cough.
.
.
.
.

(??? POV)
'I saw what you did earlier Y/N. You're coming back with me soon, we have yet to finish our business.' ??? Chuckled to themselves.

'Real... soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...