Don't you forget me

Od Emm_JWest

JADE WEST AND BECK OLIVER ARE ANYTHING BUT PERFECT, THEY FIGHT A LOT AND ARE ALWAYS IN EACH OTHER'S THROATS B... Viac

The mistake
what come's after
Late news
Fatherly figure
the future, the present, and the past
Concerned friends
The truth
Emotional night
Visiting her
Visiting her 2
Visiting her 3
leak information
Who's to blame
A Mother's care
A great news
Sleeping beauty awakes
Unwanted visitor
Alone together
Text message
Out of this room
She's back
Confession
Her perspective
Stay or leave
#REBOUND
Invaded privacy
Out with friends
Solos and duets
Psychotic friend
Endangered
save or not
genuinely happy
you're such cutesy
in this world
Don't leave me
chocolate eyes
D' Dream
The L word
Finale

It came back

129 4 4
Od Emm_JWest

The next morning, Jade woke up feeling really tired, she really didn't sleep well, she looked at the clock and saw the time 5:20 but still continue to get ready as she was done she went down and saw Andre in the kitchen making something for them to eat, " hey, you're up early and you're already dressed for your school" Jade just responded with a sarcastic tone" I see someone uses their eyes in the morning "  she goes to the fridge and took a water jug and sat in front of the kitchen counter pick up a glass cup and poured herself a glass of water and took her pills out of her bag and was about to drink it but Andre stop her "Hey! not before breakfast".she just shrug him off and says " Dude it's fine I do it every morning, besides I already need to go"  Andre snatch her pills away which Jade quickly objected " wha - hey!" Andre stayed his ground " nope, not today Jade, you're joining me for breakfast, "Jade retort with " Dude give it back! I need my pills" Andre Just place a plate filled with bacon and waffles in front of her and says" you can have you med after you finish your food" Jade tried to argue but didn't win, she grab a fork and ate with him. 

after she was done she quickly demanded her pills back, once she had drunk her meds she ask Andre " what time are you going to School?" Andre looked at his phone and saw 6:30 and answered" not for more than 40 minutes, why?" Jade smiled and says" good your taking me to school" Andre furrowed his eyes and pouted his lips, as he was about to question her, she says her reason instantly " Cuz I don't want Adam to pick me up, I'm trying to lessen the time we spend together, remember?, so how am I going to do that if he's the one who always drove me to school" Andre nodded but questioned her again" But why won't you just drive yourself?"  Jade looked at her mother's car keys and blinked non-stop as she remembers her nightmares before answering Andre" Because... tsk Just forget about it I'll just get a cab" she walk to the door and shouted to him "remember to fix the door lock before you leave!" Andre didn't get a chance to say goodbye as he heard the door slam.

-AT HOLLYWOOD ART-

During their launch Cat, Andre and Robbie sat down at their usual spot, As they eat Andre got an  Idea for them to do.

A: Hey guys what cha doing tonight?

C: My parents are taking my brother to his " special treatment" so I guess nothing.

R: Me and rex are planning to check the new exhibit in the museum.

Rex: Noooooo! I told you man I got a date with some northbridge gurls.

R: But you said you'll come with me to see the new dinosaur bones!

Rex: Yeah! that's why I made some plans with the northbridge girls, so I don't have to come with you EHH.

R: Rex!.... well I guess I don't have plans anymore!

A: Good cuz we're going to have some sleepover.

C: YEY! I love sleepovers!

R: Why do you want us to sleep at your grama's house?

A: I don't I want us to sleep at Jade's.

C: Goody! Jadey and I can hang out all night.

R: Wait why would Jade agree to this? does she even know?

A: Nope But I can guarantee you she'll be fine with it.

R: How can you say?

A: Cuz Last night there was someone stalking her and she was so freak that I had to sleep on her couch last night just so she could sleep. 

C: wait! someone came inside her house while she was all alone?

R: And she got scared about it?!

A: Yup, I found her in her bathroom having a panic attack! 

C: Oh my god!

R: I can't believe Jade still having panic attacks

A:  Yeah so tonight we're going to stay at her house and try to have fun with her.

Just then Beck was seen coming up to them to eat his launch.

B: Hey guys! 

C: Is he coming with us?

Robbie and Andre looked at each other.

B: where are you guys going?

R: should we tell him? ( he asks Andre)

C: I think he should know.

B: Guys what are you talking about?

Cat nudges Andre's arm, Andre hesitated and lets out a deep sigh.

A: Fine, Beck we were talking about jade and-

Andre was cut off by tori coming up to Beck

T: Hey guys, Hey babe( she says to Beck)

The 3 friends widen their eyes and hang their mouths as they saw the 2 kissings.

Rex: that's new hehehehehe

T: So what's up ( she says with a smile while sitting down)

the 3 still didn't speak just looked at them.

B: guys ( he snaps his fingers)

Andre was the first one to speak.

A: what the hell was that?!

C: yeah why did she call you babe?!

R: and why did you 2 kiss!

the 2 just giggled, Tori was the one who answered them.

T: Cuz he's my boyfriend now.

B: and dude if you're just going to talk about Jade, just don't tell me.

C: Beck how can you do this to Jade?

B: do what? move on?! Cat, Jade dump me, what did you expect, that I'm just going to moped around waiting for her.

T: Yeah besides he has me now he doesn't need to hear anything about her anymore, he has already moved on.

A: You just punch Adam yesterday because you thought Jade was flirting with him and now you're telling us that your dating tori?!

B: Yup!... Why are you guys so mad about it, jade already has a boy toy by her side so why can't I let tori by my side.

A:  Dude! Jade and Adam are nothing but friends!

T: yeah friends with benefits ( she says with a smirk)

A: Do you even know what you're accusing Jade of?!

T: Oh don't pretend you didn't see Jade hugging her so-called friend yesterday in the parking lot, cuz we all did!

Rex: Like you didn't do worst EHH!

C: beside how can you be sure that there are not just friends

B: Did you see how she looks at him!  she practically throwing herself at him!

A: Beck you have no idea what Jade did for you just to spare your feelings!

B: you call that sparing my feelings! why are you taking her side she was the one who broke my heart! you should be happy for me!

T: yeah Andre why are you defending her so badly?

A: Cause unlike you I know what she did just so you won't be hurt.

T: Oh please tell everyone what the almighty Jade did just so Beck won't be hurt anymore.

  Cat, Robbie, and Beck were confused about what Andre was talking about.

A: You really wanna know?!... Alright, fine Adam kissed Jade last night.

T: Ha see even Beck was right, they do have a relationship!

B: HE DID WHAT! ( He stood up aggressively)

A: Yeah he did he snatch a kiss from Jade, that's why Jade slapped him right across the face and told him off.

B: what? what did she say to him?

Andre smirked, " thought you said you don't want to know anything about Jade."

B: Just tell me, Andre!

T: why do you wanna know what she said!?

B: TORI! please! 

A: Jade said she can never have any romantic relationship with him, because of you.

B: How do you know about this?

A: cause I was with her last night, I tried to apologize for your behavior but turns out it wasn't necessary, She knows you're still hurting and she didn't want to hurt you even more that's why she's avoiding her only friend right now, just to spare your stupid ass!... But hey Turns out she doesn't have to do that anymore considering you said you already move on with Tori.

C: Jadey said that?

A: yeah she said even though she can't remember anyone of us she still wants to believe that we were friends and she doesn't want to cause more heartbreak.

T: C'mon you expect us to believe that she really said that!

R: Well considering what happened to her, Yeah we do!

A: And if she doesn't have to worry about your feelings anymore I guess Adam finally has a chance with her, don't you think?

Beck stayed quiet while Tori Look at Beck with eyes filled with worried.

-MEANWHILE IN KINGS KNIGHT-

Jade avoided Adam the whole day and sat by herself, Adam feared that Jade saw him last night so he tried to talk to her every chance he got, and finally, he caught up with her when the school was over.

Ad: Jade! is there something wrong? ( he asks pretending not to know what happened last night) why are you avoiding me?

J: Nothings wrong Adam.

Ad: really then why are you avoiding me? did I do something wrong?

J: I was just giving you some space so you can let go of your feelings, look adam we need to take time apart from each other. 

(Knowing her reason made him somewhat relive but still felt annoyed about the situation)

Ad: But you said we could still be friends.

J: I know what I said Adam but it's better for us to be separated for now, once you fully let go of your feeling we could hang out again.

and with that Jade took off.

Adam was enraged by Jade's decision, he took his frustration out by flipping the desk and kicking the chairs near at him." Shit! I not gonna let you slip away Jade, no, not if I can help it"

Jade arrived at her house founding her front door lock, she remembers Andre had just changed the lock of her door, so she tilted her head back and lets out an annoyed sound. she took out her phone and texted Andre.

HARRIS: 

Hey, hurry up and get your butt home I can't open the door to my house, you change the locks remember.

 Jade hit sent and look at the door again she reaches for the doorknob but when she was about to twist the doorknob, a new memory flashed in her eyes, it was the night they broke up. she saw herself reaching for the door but she just holds the handle, she was taken back for a second, and she let go of the handle and breathed heavily, she tried to process what she saw.

As she stares into the abyss her phone begins to buzz, she checks her phone and saw a message from Andre.

" Be right there, wait for us "

Jade blink a few times and replied with "K.".  Jade sat on the steps in front of her house and place her hand under her chin, she focus on the memory that had flashed.

A few minutes after Andre, Cat, and Robbie arrived they all stepped out of the car and saw Jade spacing out.

C: Jadey! ( she scream while running towards her)

A: Hey sorry for taking so long, we had to drop off Rex at Robbie's house.

Jade didn't notice their presence, Robbie wave his hand in front of her that's when she raised her head to look at them. 

R: You okay Jade?

Jade shakes her head while forcing a smile and replies " yeah, sorry I was just thinking of something" Cat quickly hugged her and said, " AHH I missed you so much!" Jade widen her eyes and smiled at Cat's action.

J: Cat! I still need to breathe... ( she waited for her to get off but Cat stayed longer than she expected) Okay that's enough,...( Cat still didn't let go) Cat Get off! ( she pushes her away).

C: Sorry ( she giggled)

J: What are you guys doing here? 

A: I invited them to a sleepover here tonight.

J: Making a decision without my permission, bold Harris. ( she stood up and  looked at Andre with threatening eyes)

R: C' mon Jade it'll be fun 

C: Yeah plus it has been so long since the last time we had a sleepover.

A: You know you want to Jade don't try to deny it( he smirked at her)

Jade rolled her eyes while she crosses her arms, a small smile forming on her face " Just open the dang door, so we can go inside. 

they had planned out the whole night but even with her friend around, she can't stay focused on what they were doing, having to think about that memory passing on her mind every second, Robbie noticed her on and off action and ask her what's going on while Andre and Cat were busy preparing food at the kitchen.

R: Jade? you've been zoning out all night is everything alright?

Jade think for a moment if she should tell him about her flash memory, but in the end, she decided to tell him the truth.

J: Actually no, I'm not( she sighed)

R: why what's wrong?

she rolled her tongue inside her mouth before answering Robbie's question.

J: Before you arrive I - I had a flashed memory.

R: you remembered something!

J: shhh! Keep your voice down.

R: That's great Jade... Why don't you want the other to know?

J: Cuz I'm still not sure about that memory, I don't want Cat to get her hopes up.

R: well what did you remember maybe I can help to put some sense in your memory.

J: You know what, that's not a dumb idea, Okay let's try it... Um, I saw myself holding the handle of the door but I didn't open It instead I walk away.

Robbie knew what she was talking about but he wanted to make sure it was the right memory for her.

R: Can you tell me which house you were at? or if you were sad or happy about it?

Jade thinks for a minute, as can't recall where she was but she remembers feeling depressed about that memory.

J:  No, I don't think I remember where I was but I remember walking away feeling depressed.

Robbie pressed his lips shut and looked at jade with unease eyes.

R: I see ( he took a deep breath before saying what he knows about that memory) Jade that was the night you gave Beck an ultimatum, you were at Tori's house and you said to him that you'll wait outside and you gave him 10 seconds to follow you and if he doesn't you would go home and you're done with him.

Jade looked down at the floor and tried to recall everything while she was trying to piece everything out they heard a loud crash outside of her house, they all went outside and checked out what had happened, they saw two cars had crashed into one another, as they check if any of the people is still alive, feeling scared Cat was left in front of the door, while  Jade slowly came near to one of the passengers, she saw a teenage girl lying on the ground unconscious and was bleeding out, she stepped back  Andre immediately called an ambulance, while Robbie saw Jade reaction toward the accident and he figured that it had triggered a trauma they both took her inside the house, they had sat her at the couch while Robbie runs towards the kitchen and got some water for her and Cat patted her back and help with her breathing, After drinking the water that Robbie had given her Cat tries to smoothen her by reminding her to stay calm and the car crash is over, Jade takes a tight grip in the sofa, and shut her eyes  and counted slowly from 1-10 as she reaches to 6 she opened her eyes and saw Cat smiling at her, she ask her " Feeling Better?" she looks at her nodded a little that's when Andre came back and told them that the police and ambulance already took care everything. As the three set up the sofa for them to sleep in, Jade stood near the fireplace and quietly spoke to herself. " It came back"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.9K 931 28
"Everyone lies. Everyone leaves. You're gonna leave. Like everyone else. Like my family. Nobody loves me." "That's not true. I'll never leave you. I'...
415K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...
35.2K 1.3K 30
"Do you ever crave anything? Like, do you ever want something, but you know you can't have it?" "Yes, I crave this one thing all the damn time." "Wha...
86.9K 2.1K 19
Tori Vega and Jade West are always fighting, but what happens when Tori starts developing feelings for Jade. How will Jade react when she finds out...