My old home is not my home an...

By Kittycatyellow

The story of difficult love goes on, when the ninja take a trip to see the world y/n so badly wanted to escap... More

Uńatra
My World
I don't know
Stay with me?
When sensei, meets sensei
Resistance
I won't go
House heist
Facing father
Prank the boys. Spy on the girls
Second dare!?
Christopher!
Shydaún pt 2
Shydaún pt 3
Shydaún pt 4
Shydaún pt 5
War
End

Shydoaún pt 1

62 0 0
By Kittycatyellow

Yup! It's time we take a trip to Shydaún! There's more parts of these because...well! You'll see. Enjoy guys! Love y'all. Also real quick, your Probably wondering that Rachel's now 14 instead of 12, yeah I did that so she wouldn't be too young to be in a relationship. I mean she's still young, too young. But just go with it, ok? Great let the story go on!

✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔✨🌔

Rachel's POV

I woke up feeling warmth, but this warmth wasn't from me or the blanket. No.

I would know what that would feel like, this feels like.....someone's warmth!

I shot my eyes open to see Christopher sleeping peacefully as the moonlight masked his features, making him look even more beautiful. 'And here I thought I couldn't get even more warmer?' I thought realizing the blush that came to my cheeks. I took in his peaceful features and the light smile on his face making me smile even more. 

Until I realized I was staring and looked away. I looked and saw it was still dark out, I thought that I should maybe go back to my own room. Which I thought before I tried to get up, only to be yanked back down into a certain someone's chest.

Christopher:" where do you think your going?" He asked smirking. I could feel my cheeks getting worse and silently praised the fact that it was still dark out.

Rachel:" w-well I thought you'd be more comfortable if I left" I said still blushing. I saw him smile his amazing smile ' if only you knew what kind of power that smile has on me' I thought.

Christopher:" I'm not more comfortable, as a matter of a fact. This is the best sleep I've gotten since the last time we had a sleepover. Please stay, for me" he asked, I could feel my heart melt even more ' how am I supposed to say no to that!?' That's an excellent question!

Rachel:" alright, but hey. Get to close and I'll slap you to hell and back" I said while pointing a finger at him. While he just laughed saying.

Christopher:" noted" he said chuckling. I smiled and slid under the covers once more laying down, but when I did. I felt two arms slide around me and pulled me towards him making me face him. He asked.

Christopher:" this ok?" 'No!' I thought, knowing I was blushing like a mad women.

Rachel:" S-sure *clears throat* sure, it's ok" he smirked deviously before closing his eyes.

But what I didn't think he'd do. Would be resting his head on my shoulder/chest, causing my eyes to go wide and me to curse at my hormones. 

Rachel:" w-what are you doing?" I asked gulping as he snuggled closer saying.

Christopher:" sleeping, speaking of which. You should get some, meaning you should stop blushing, and ease up" 'what the fuck!? He knows I blushed'

Rachel:" you saw?" I asked, he hummed as an answer and said.

Christopher:" I could have seen it even if this room was in a bright red color so everything looked red" I blushed worse but eased up not wanting him to know I was blushing, but that's when it hit me. He's doing this on purpose! Asking me to stay, pulling me close, nuzzling his face in my chest! What a dirty trick!

'You know what! If that's how you wanna play it, fine! Let's play....'

I smirked to myself as I came up with plenty ideas of how to get our position swapped around.

I placed my hand on the back of his head and started playing with his hair. He always liked it when I did that, so I knew it was his soft spot. 

While doing that, I pretended that it was totally normal to trace one finger along your best friends biceps 'yeah, totally normal'

I felt him tense up, not expecting that. I drew circles along his arm, but moved my hand making him think that I was done. 

He eased up and exhaled as if he was holding something in? 'Weird, but never less I am not done yet'

I chuckled at his reaction before making it even worse for him through tracing my hand down along his abs, caressing them. He gasped, defiantly not expecting that! I snickered knowing he was gonna crack. 

He moved his head to look at me as I was smiling innocently, like i did nothing. He was crimson red and I know what I'm about to do may be a bit mean but hey! He did it too!

Rachel:" geez Chris, I could mistake you for a tomato" I said sassily not looking so innocent anymore. He looked shocked before getting it and defiantly looking pissed off. Before he said.

Christopher:" stop it" he said seriously.

Rachel:" nope! I'm not gonna stop doing that anytime soon!" He looked even more pissed off.

Christopher:" Rachel! Cut it out" he said pissed off as I just laughed saying.

Rachel:" make me!" 'Oh no' I immediately regretted those words the minute they left my mouth. He smirked and said.

Christopher:" very well....." he said. He scooted up towards me slightly, crawling on top of me. 'What the fuck is going on right now?' He took the hand that was on his abs in a strong grip and the other one as well before pinning both on top of my head.

On instinct I started squirming none stop, I could see he was amused seeing me struggle under his grasp until I finally gave up saying.

Rachel:" aww, man! You've gotta be kidding me!" He chuckled seeing me helpless underneath him, I pouted and angry pout while rolling my eyes. Before asking.

Rachel:" can you get off me now? I'm gonna stop i promise" i asked, he just looked at me with his eyes soaked in lust and hunger, ' why- oh, that's not good' I thought to myself, not taking my eyes off his.

He pinned both of my hands above my head with, now, one hand. The other moved to my waist, gently caressing it. Still looking at me with his gorgeous eyes, something clicked in me.

I'm in love with my best friend..........

'Well crap' I'm screwed.

He drew circles on my skin, on my waist. Not only looking at me with lust or hunger anymore. 

 Cause I swear I saw a bit of love forming in his eyes. 

And I was right, I saw it again with admiration. Replacing the hunger with pure love and admiration. I adored his eyes, I always have and I always will, but I think we both know that this isn't the sweet little friendship we once had. No.

We both know that we have stronger feelings and that being just friends doesn't feel right anymore.

We were interrupted by a knocking which said.

Y/n:" hey Christopher, it's breakfast, we get up early here sorry about that. I have some fresh clothes here for you" we looked at each other before I motion for him to talk and he did.

Christopher:" thanks, y/n. But isn't it only 7 : 30?" 

Y/n:" it is but we got a lot to do today so we're gonna have to get up early, sorry again"

Christopher:" it's ok"

Y/n:" good, by the way. Do you know where Rachel is? I looked for her but I can't find her?" We looked at each other almost impossible to hold the laughter in.

Christopher:" no, I have no idea where she is?" He said almost breaking into laughter.

Y/n:" oh ok then, we'll if you see her could you tell her to come down for breakfast?"

Christopher:" sure, will do!"

Y/n:" thanks, Chris. See ya downstairs" and after that silence. We both burst out laughing.

Christopher:" oh good, Rachel, you must come down for breakfast, young lady" he said in a teasingly matter as I just replied with.

Rachel:"well I would, if you'd get off of me first" I said gesturing to him. He blushed but crawled off of me.

I got out of his room and ran into mine and decided going plain today, with a plain white t-shirt and light blue jeans.

I ran down stairs and to the kitchen where very one was and greeted me with a smile. I smile back and said.

Rachel:" good morning everyone!" I said.

Everyone:" morning!" I grabbed a plate and sat down in between Karloff and what i presume the master of light, oh wait we have two now. Pixel.

Yeah but this guy isn't Pixel. So I presume it's Mr. Pale.

I'm super interested in Karloff, the way he talks is so funny! And he's really nice.

The whole resistance and, of course, the ninja have become my family. Their all super nice and care, although Cole is a little overprotective....

But hey, I don't mind!

Y/n came walking in, and we saw her smile her sunshine smile. Which we all knew was like the most beautiful smile in existence. Perks of having the power of the sun Lilly.

Y/n:" good morning everyone, sleep well?" We all nod and resume eating she grabs a plate of pancakes from Zane and thanks him, before walking over to us and sat down. We all start talking about random things before I turn my attention to y/n.

Rache:"hey y/n?" She turned to me and hummed in response.

Rachel:" what are we gonna do today?" I asked curious, everyone else was now interested in my question and faced y/n.

Y/n:" well, that would depend on what you guys would like to do, cause we got other than checking on the hatchlings of the dragons, not much to do" that got my attention and everyone else's.

Everyone:" hatchlings of the dragons!?" Everyone asked. She nods and we smile in excitement and she laughs before saying.

Y/n:" I'm guessing that's what you guys wanna do then?" We all nod and she laughs again before agreeing. She said that after breakfast and everyone was done we'd go to the hatchlings. We all eagerly start eating.

When we were all done we got up and put our dishes in the sink. All of us except y/n were already standing and we stood there awkwardly, as in asking her if she could get up and show us where to go.

Y/n:" before we go, you guys might wanna check the library" she said taking a sip of coffee. We looked at each other confused before going to the library.

'I wonder what's there?'

🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Lloyd's POV

The minute she said that, I knew she was up to something, but what, I had no idea.

We walked to the library, I was walking next to Cole and my father, when we reached the library I hesitantly opened the door to see a figure sitting on a chair reading.

' what the-' I thought confused.

'Is that what she wanted to show us?' 

The figure noticed we were there and stood up. I could see that she was feminin now.

She turned around and I was shocked to see......

Lloyd:" Mom!?" I said startled, she walked over to me and gave me a hug saying.

Misako:"oh Lloyd, you have no idea how worried I have been. You all just disappeared, with no trace. I thought I might have lost you" she said pulling away and facing father. He lightly kissed her and hugged her. Until I realized, y/n.

No matter what, or how many times. She keeps amazing me, over and over again.

Kai:" how'd you get here!?" He asked hugging her too.

Misako:" oh I believe you all already know" we all looked confused before it sunk In for them. Y/n.

Everyone:" Y/N!!!!"

(Meanwhile with y/n)

Y/n:" oh their gonna enjoy this surprise, one...two...three...*snap*"

Everyone:" Y/N!!!!"

Y/n:" knew it"

(Back with the others)

Jay:" she's never gonna stop surprising us, is she?" 

We all nod and resume greeting Mom. I can't believe she went through all this trouble to bring mom here, but then again she always does things that see unexpected.

Damn, I love her way to much.

She's just amazing.

And she better know it.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Y/n's POV

They walked back with Misako and before I could say anything Lloyd came over and gave me a bear hug and a kiss, but kept it short dew to the fact that the others were there.

He pulled away letting me down and I turned to meet the others who were all smiling and made their way over. 

They all said their thanks and hugs. Especially the ninja and sensei's, Garmedon made his way to Misako and hugged her while I watched sensei Wu's reaction, and by it.

 I could tell it hurt him seeing Misako with Garmedon, but he was still happy for her and his brother.

Y/n:" well, should we go and see the dragon hatchlings?" They all snapped their attention towards me and nodded.

We walked out of the kitchen and outside to where the dragons were. We took turns down paths, and rocks that were a bit rough before I pointed at a cave and said.

Y/n:" ok, everyone will be as quiet as possible and do as I say. Got it?" They all nod knowing we were in a bit of a risky territory.

They followed me into the cave that was dark but soon saw a orange dark red light from lava. When we walked in we saw multiple caves, eight. To be exact.

Y/n:" those eight caves represent all classes of dragons, starting with. Tidal class. Stoker class. Sharp class. Boulder class. Strike class. Mystery class. Fear class and Tracker class. We're gonna follow them by order, starting with. Tidal class"

And so we did. We saw the hatching of a shock-jaw in Tidal class. The hatching of a Flame-whipper in Stoker class. The hatching of a Razor-whip in Sharp class. A catastrophic-quaken in Bolder class. A Skrill in Strike class. A change-wing in Mystery class. A snap-trapper in Fear class and a Rumble-horn in Tracker class.

They were all amazed that I get to see this all the time. I personally still am not used to it, it's just so incredible. It warms my heart when the baby hatchling runs to its mother and nuzzles up with her.

Cole:" this is insane! I'm just...wow" that was all anyone could say and in my personal opinion that summons it up perfectly.

We walked out of the last cave and back to the house not being able to stop talking about what they saw and made some jokes that made ma laugh my ass off. 

When we walked back inside I was surprised to see Diana talking to Ryder. 'I wonder what she's doing here? I hope everything's ok?'

Y/n:" Diana?" They all go quiet and see Diana with Ryder. She turns to face me and walks over giving a slight bow to show respect and neglecting the times I've told her she's like family and that she doesn't have to do that, but does it anyway.

Y/n:" is everything alright? Is the resistance in trouble?" I ask worried, she lightly chuckles before shaking her head. I let out a small sigh in relief before saying.

Y/n:" that's a relief, what are you doing here? Not that your not welcome of course, mi casa, tu casa but it's just not like you" she looks down for a moment worry written across her face and said.

Domino/Diana:" your right, something did happen, but the resistance is fine. It's, it's.......it's your father-uh I mean it's F/n *sigh* he's escaped custody" she stated, while I froze and stared not being able to believe that a fat-lame-ass like himself could be able to escape a quadruple-well-armed-unpanatrated-Force.

Y/n:" he what!? How?!" She shrugged not knowing.

Domino/Diana:" we don't know, all we do know is that he was gone in the morning" I think for a moment.

Y/n:" signs of escape?"

Domino/Diana:" negative, there's none" I was getting irritated at the fact that he managed to outsmart me!

Y/n:" oh come on! We caught him fare and square!" She just shrugged while I was visibly fuming while tapping my foot irritated.

Y/n:" gang, pack up what you need. We're going after a certain asshole who's known as my father!" And with that I just left for my room while the others were gonna try to avoid me, they know I'm *clears throat* difficult to be around when I'm like this.

I went into my room and yelled out my anger knowing that the others didn't hear was good so they wouldn't worry. I went to my closet and grabbed a black tank top, black pants and combat boots. I put my hair in a braid/bun/side braid/ponytail and put a belt around my mid thigh along with one around my waist, I stuck a gun and daggers around my waist and one dagger around my mid thigh belt.

I took my weapon and put it on my back, I got black fingerless gloves on to protect my Nuckels if I would have to punch. 

When I was done I sat down on bed and put ointment on my neck and everywhere else that was exposed. The ointment stops anyone from grabbing me without slipping their hands right off me, and it smells good too!

I sat on my bed now fully covered, but didn't notice a certain fiancé of mine watching me as I covered myself in the ointment, but because of my sensing skills I knew he was there before he exposed himself.

Y/n:" in case your wondering the ointment stops anyone from grabbing me or something like that without their hands slipping right off" I heard footsteps coming closer and he sat down on the bed with me while I knotted my combat boots. Lloyd just watched me, seeing a totally different side than of what he was used too, probably was interesting for him.

Lloyd:" does that count for me too?" He asked jokingly and I know it was a joke but I really wasn't into jokes right now.

Y/n:" usually, no. Now, yes" I said getting up and putting the ointment away. Leaving him confused and concerned. I heard footsteps walk over to me again and he hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder. Nuzzling into the crook of my neck, I felt bad for just getting up and leaving him like that.

I may be pissed off about this but I shouldn't let that out on him. That wouldn't be fair.

Y/n:" I'm sorry" I said, he just shook his head that was still in the crook of my neck and said.

Lloyd:" don't be, I understand that this has you frustrated. Just tell me, I can help" he said now looking at me. I faintly smiled before nodding, and saw him smile proudly causing me to laugh.

I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his torso saying.

Y/n:" your ridiculous you know that?" He took a deep breath in and looked up as if thinking about and said.

Lloyd:" yes, yes I do" I laughed again before he hoisted me up and on instinct wrapped my legs around his waist.

Y/n:" ahh, Lloyd what are you doing!?" I asked laughing.

Lloyd:" carrying you, I thought that was obvious?" I snickered as I put both of my hands around his neck and said.

Y/n:" I love you" he smiled and gave me a kiss and said.

Lloyd:" I love you more" I was about to protest but was cut off by him kissing me, I, of course, without hesitation kissed him back while smiling, causing him to smile too. We slowly pulled away from each other and I felt happy again, even though I still have to hunt my "father"

Y/n:" come on, we better get this over with" I said. He nodded and put me down, still having a hand on my waist.

We walked outside greeted by everyone else I told them that someone would have to stay behind to keep the dragons in check just in case, Ryder suggested that he'd do it.

I agreed and we made our way to the dragons and got on them.

(Time skip, cause I don't want to tell what happened in those two hours)

We arrived at the resistance, I started giving them orders in the techno room. Not being aware of the fact that the others were staring at me in awe and respect at how I demanded it.

Y/n:" electronic device, what was the last thing he used?"

Dilemma/ Dyra:" phone"

Y/n:" good, track it down. Where was it last used?"

Slay-z/ Salana:" central ave, at the market" 

Y/n:"how long was that ago?"

Destructa-x/ Deltana:" one day ago, 1 : 34 am"

Y/n:" that's the time he was already gone! What did he do on that phone?"

Homeslice/ Hana:"he called someone, the Flyer family!?" That got me shocked. I looked at Freya who had a confused and also shocked look on her face.

Y/n:" why would my father contact your family?" I asked Freya, she just shrugged and shook her head. I turned back to the team and said.

Y/n:"intercept the call, i wanna know who he talked too and what they talked about" they tipped away and soon came the answer.

Homeslice/Hailey:" Miss, you might wanna look at this" I came over to where she was stationed and she put a picture of my father on the screen for everyone to see. She clicked the audio button meaning to hear what they talked about.

                 (Call between father and unknown)

F/n:" i know what's going on, you can't stop it anymore. My daughter is smart and quick, she will figure out what your up too. Don't underestimate her, that what most people do and look what happens, they end up dead or in custody"

Unknown:" your a fool, you believe that your daughter is stronger than me? Please, she will fail and when she does, I'll be there to take her powers away and rule this entire kingdom. Why did you call me though? To try and keep me from attacking Shydaún or your daughter. Or maybe both? Why did you call f/n?"

F/n:" you See, y/n May not recognize me like her father, and she has every right not too. But I still see her as my daughter and no matter how many times I fucked up, I will protect her. Oh also, you see she does have one thing from me. The intelligence of knowing how to track and how to hack. More specifically meaning how to track this phone call so she's one step ahead of you. Good bye, have a lovely day"   

Unknown:" what!? You fucked up-"

Silence.

Everyone was so surprised that my father did this on purpose and to, protect me? That doesn't make any sense! He hates me, just like I despise him! 

I looked around the room and saw everyone looking concerned at me and waited for me to give orders, but I couldn't think. 

I finally managed to shake my trance off and said.

Y/n:" track that phone to where it is now. I'm also going to need a small Alfa team to come with me, and the elemental masters to that said destination. Come on, let's move it!"

 They all start typing on their keyboards and a few minutes later we had our answer.

Mother-chucker/ Milana:" we found it! It's currently at and address of Livingston street, house 62, Uńatra" I froze, ' what would he be doing there?...........waiting for me!'

Mother-chucker/Milana:" Miss, do you know this address?" I looked at her for a moment and said.

Y/n:" yes I do, and I also know why he's there.......He's waiting for me"

Silence

Silence

Silence

More silence

The whole Resistance and elemental masters:" WHAT!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/n:" ouch! Ok, ok I get that your shocked but in case you don't know I have a new power meaning I can hear everything ten times better!! So basically my ear drums are destroyed now!" The all are quiet I and uncover my ears and I hear murmurs of apologizes.

Y/n:" its alright, I'm not mad. I'm not the kind of person to be mad at her resistance, nor could I be if I wanted too" I said facing the computer and typing leaving the resistance confused.

Destructa-x:" why couldn't you be?" I was still typing along trying to find the perfect match for the Alfa team and said.

Y/n:"that's because your family, and I can never stay mad at my family, even if I wanted too" I said still facing the computer pretending that what I said just now was already totally obvious.

Silence

Silence

Silence

~I'm really starting to hate this silence~

I was finally done and faced my shocked resistance that stared at me surprised.

Y/n:" what? What is it? Helloooooo, anyone in here?" They snapped out of it and said.

Domino/Diana:" you just called us family......." I continued to pretend like it was nothing because honestly it is nothing, they are like my family.

Y/n:" yeah, so. I call those fancy-gi-guys my family and I haven't even known them that long" I could hear offended huffs and scoffs in the back along with a.

Jay:" excuse me! This is offensive!" I laughed as a reply and faced jay with a smile and I think what I said after finally sunk into him, about them being family for me even though I haven't known them that long.

I faced the resistance again as they were still speechless but smiled a flattered smile. While I just looked confused but shrugged it off.

Y/n:" well, I gathered the people that will come to this address with us. Homeslice. Domino. Knockout. Cut throat. Dilemma. Slay-z and Destructa-x. Clear?" They all nod and follow out to the station where we have the vehicles.

After a long time of trying to cam down jay, Karloff, Kai, Skylor and Nya. We finally made our way inside and got to the destination.

With a couple of stops on the way where I would send injured women to Shydaún if I saw them injured, of course, first heal them and then send them to Shydaún, some of them asked us to join the resistance and I never decline. If they want too, their happy to join.

When we arrived at our destination, I saw my old house that I spent seven years of my childhood in. It wasn't exactly a small or big house it was more like a huge house, with lotsa space. My d-f/n was very rich from his job so we could afford it.

Kai:" what is this Place? And why here?" He asked as we got out of our vehicles.

Y/n:" because this is the place both our lives changed radically, thirteen years ago. Yup, your standing on the grounds of my once home of when I was seven years old" they were quiet knowing that this huge place was my home.

We made our way past the gate that now had a passcode, I still remember the passcode me and my sisters and moms bd, he said that those were the most important days of his life.

I tried it and to my surprise........

It worked.

We entered and saw my sperm-donor on the steps of the house looking at me now. He smiled faintly, but it immediately stopped when he saw my serious face. In front of him I saw the game of chess and hot tea.

It was a thing between both of us to play chess, not only would he teach me battle tactics in chess but in real life.

F/n:" you came"

Y/n:" oh don't act so surprised would you? You knew I would come by your phone call" I said referring to his phone that was in his pocket. He chuckled and said.

F/n:" i see you still have my tactics in tact. After all, it was I who taught you how to hack, or think"

Y/n:"don't get cocky would you? You missed most of my life, don't pretend that you have an interest in it now" his smile faded and my face was stern and cold.

He gestured me to sit and play. I looked down at the chess board and at him hesitantly.

But I sat down.

Y/n:" I'll take white"

F/n:" would suit you better than me"

I lightly chuckle and focused on the game board, while I did that everyone stood there confused and awkward considering that they have no idea what is going on, but they were also curious.

Y/n:" why'd you call me here?" I asked as I moved to spaces up with my farmer.

F/n:" i called you here to warn you" he said doing the same move two paces from my right.

Y/n:" warn me about what? Who was that man you were talking too?" I said kicking his farmer away with my tower.

F/n:" that man, you probably already know, was from the Flyer family. Freyas and Rachel's father" he said kicking my farmer away. I could hear Freya gasp, as I just sat there shocked.

Y/n:"what does Freyas father want with me?" I said advancing on farmer too his.

F/n:"let me answer your question with a question, who wouldn't want to have power?" He said kicking my farmer away.

Y/n:" he's after my power? Why'd you guys mention Shydaún?" I asked moving my horse to his runner.

F/n:" because, my dear-" he started, kicking my horse away.

Y/n:" too soon" I said. Kicking his runner away.

F/n:" right, sorry. Because he wants to get Shydaún down and rule this kingdom. As one, he knows of the fact that Shydaún is a powerful place and is the center of the resistance and where the women are safe and happy. He has to bring it down in order to conquer this world, but he knows that he can't do that as long as you and the resistance exists" he said moving his damsel forward towards my king.

Y/n:" then I'll send, and expedition towards Shydaún in the morning. To protect the tribe of that island and the women we have settled there" I said kicking his damsel away. 

His eyebrows shot up that he let that happen but soon replaced it with a pleased expression.

F/n:" your good" he said moving his horse towards my damsel.

Y/n:" you thought me well" I said moving his horse and kicking it off.

F/n:" but not as good as me" he said, using his tower to kick my damsel off. My eyebrows shot up as I realized he lured me into a trap. I hummed In thought, as i faced him for a moment and then down to the chess board again.

Y/n:"well done" I simply said as I moved my farmer one space ahead.

F/n:" thank you, but I believe that if you send someone to inspect Shydaún that you should go. Along with your friends, those people there trust you and believe that you are going to help them" he said kicking my horse off.

Y/n:" I will, but your not staying here. At least not alone, your coming with us" he looked up quickly surprised and shocked that I told him that he was going wether he likes it or not. I kicked off one of his farmers.

F/n:" very well, then I will go" he said kicking my tower off.

Y/n:" you didn't have a choice to begin with" I said kicking off another one of his farmers.

F/n:" i know, by the way you only have one horse left, the king and the two runners" he said kicking one runner off saying.

F/n:" correction, one" he said.

Y/n:"you forgot the four farmers" I said kicking another one of them off. He chuckled lightly and said.

F/n:"ah, yes the Farmers! You always used the farmers to get your victory but always lost, I see nothings changed since then" he said kicking moving his tower closer to my horse. I smirked sincerely but inside I was laughing evilly at how confident he is.

Y/n:" one of the things that haven't" I said moving my horse away.

F/n:" ah, it's good to know that some things will never change" he said kicking one farmer away.

Y/n:" I'm sure it is" I said making my farmer step closer towards the king.

Cause little did he know I had him surrounded by his own players causing him to not have a escape. He chuckled still thinking he's gonna win, and I hoped that he would put his runner where I need him in order to win.

And he did.

I started laughing quietly but it was loud enough for him to hear. I sighed lightly and turned my attention to my farmer as I moved him I said.

Y/n:" check mate" 

he was smiling which dropped when I said the words and turned to one of confusion. He looked down and saw that I had indeed won. Everyone gasped that the last farmer that I had left was the wining piece.

Y/n:" you see 'father' I was seven thirteen years ago. I've adapted, even though the farmer is the smallest player and can move the least. He's still important, the smallest move can make the biggest difference....." I said getting up and said one last thing before turning around.

Y/n:" don't forget that" I said turning my heel and gesture him to follow. He got up and we did on our vehicles when I was inside jay asked.

Jay:" so what are we gonna do?"

Y/n:" we're gonna go"

Zane:" wait, does that mean?"

Y/n:" yes, we're going to Shydaún"

Hey guys hope you liked it sorry it was late, at this point I'm not sure I can keep that promise but I'm not quitting this story not until it's done. Love y'all, stay safe and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 11 13
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...
209K 6.9K 42
Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too overwhelming. See as her and Kai go throug...
10.5K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
1.2K 26 11
[ NINJAGO: DRAGONS RISING OC INSERT ] All she remember is that the sky opened up and a purple portal pulled her inside. Then she realized she was in...