Hazbin Hotel Hells First Huma...

By MrWriter97

18+ SJ was the most feard and dangerous man in the world. When he was alive in the Human world he had built h... More

Chapter 1 the Origin's and end of SJ
Chapter 2 Welcome to Hell
Chapter 3 News
Chapter 4 Welcome to the Happy Hotel
Chapter 5 Meet the Gang
SJ APPERANCE And BIO
Chapter 6 Meet the Gang part 2
Chapter 7 New Look and They Zing
Chapter 8 The Dream or memory
Chapter 9 the Mall
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
Side story: Outfit swap 1 Hazbin Gang
Chapter 10 Fixing up the hotel
Chapter 11 Sin's of the Past
Chapter 12 Confessions
Chapter 13 Confession part 2
Chapter 14 Confession ( final part)
Story Idea: SJ has a familiar
One More familiar
Old armour gone. meet new armour
Chapter 15 Meet the Parents
Ch 16 SJ Family
Charlie new look
SJ I-M-P GEAR
CH 17 Death Arena Part 1 the Angel
CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast
πŸ’žCh 19 one hell of a night πŸ’ž
Ch 20 Training part 1
here's something Cool
The greatest hell/ Rythem game in the world
Ch 21 training part 2
SJ DEMON FORM'S
Ch 22 The Familiars
Ch 23 The thug, the hooker and the pimp
Ch 24 The thug, the hooker and the pimp pt2
Ch 25 Oh Dear God No...😱😱
shout out to a reader
Ch 26 No evidence
Ch 27 There was one more?
28 The truth comes out
GTA SJ
Ch 30 a Prank too Far
CH 31 Vacation
How and why to add him
Ch 32 At the Beach
Ch 33 the News channel part 1
Ch 34 the News channel Part 2
Ch 35 Cherri Bomb
Ch 36 Great Pain
Ch 37 Great Pain Pt 2
Ch 38 If you want Peace? Prepare for War
Ch 39 If you want Peace? Prepare for War Pt 2
Ch 40 Last Blood Part 1

Ch 29 Helping Nifty

682 18 5
By MrWriter97

So After the all thing with Angel and SJ and th tape, and all that crap that Alastor tricking SJ, it was time to just lay back and relax.

Today SJ was in Charlie's Office and they were going through some ideas on what next to do to help.

Charlie: ok so I have some new ideas, but I need to buy this stuff, I know witch store it is.

SJ: hey if you want I can go and get it for you.

Charlie: well...I mean I'm not sure.

SJ: what?...why not?

Charlie: well babe I know handle it, but this is still hell is a dangerous place, just please be careful, and keep an eye on Nifty,

SJ: pff please don't worry about here she will be safe with me.

Charlie: oh actually, I mean keep an eye on her, as in she doesn't end up killing someone.

SJ:...wait she can actually do that? But she is so nice and sweet, like a baby sister.

Charlie: sometimes even baby sister have teeth.... sharp piranha like teeth to be exact.

SJ: Oookay....thanks for the information, but I'm sure things will be ok.

Some time later.

SJ and Nifty were at that center of pentagram city where they had started their shopping a few hours ago and they have almost everything on the list...there was just one more thing to get,

SJ: ok Nifty I just have one last thing to get and our day is over, so if you want feel free to do some looking around ajd get something you need and ip keet you back here in about kets say 20 minutes.

Nifty: ok sure, see you later SJ.

She then skips off happy as child, and Sh had to admit that was actually really sweet to see, even for a little demon girl like her.

The last place SJ had to go was a Taylor shop where he had ordered the uniforms for the hotel, as he enters the see the owner and he sees him. The Demon owner licks his lips and he looked like he wanted to pounce on SJ and eat him alive, but this didn't go unoticed, as SJ gives him a death glare and speaks up.

SJ: I know what your thinking pal, a living human here in hell for me to eat?....well.dint ok... because one I will Fuck you up if you touch me and two, my girlfriend is Charlie Morningstar and her dad is the devil Lucifer, so unless you want him.ti come down here and have him Fuck you up, I suggest you treat me like a customer and do your job right.

The Demon face turns white like snow and has fear written all over it.

SJ: ok good...now I'm here for some uniforms we ordered a while back, there ready right?

Demon shop owner: yes Sir.

Some time later SJ comes back out with the clothes and leaves the shop after he had paid for them, as he looks back he sees Nifty coming back, but she was all bloody with a bag also soaked in Blood.

Nifty: oh hi SJ, you got everything you need?

SJ: yeah but, Nifty what the hell happened to you? Your covered in Blood.

Nifty: hmm?....oh that? Oh nothing serious just a little mishap...see what happend was...

20 minutes earlier.

( A/N: two reasons I'm using a video, 1 dubbed comic videos are really good, 2 I'm lazy as hell ( no pun intended )...)

Back to the present.

SJ: I see,...are you sure your ok though?

Nifty: hmm?...oh yeah sure don't worry about it I'm ok.

Even though she says she's ok, SJ feels like she's just faking it to make him not worry about her.

Later that day after they got back at the hotel Nifty quickly makes her way to one of the hotels bathroom to clean herself off, also she asked SJ to not tell Charlie what happened today as well, mainly because she might worry as well.

They all go about there day and do there jobs, SJ was in a office room doing some paper work, while he was working he would see nifty pass by and do some cleaning, but SJ gets the feeling she isn't ok.

Sometime later after the day was over, SJ then Finished his work and headed upstairs to sleep, but he was tired as hell so he decided to use one of the empty rooms to sleep for the night, he Immediately fall in top of the bed and fall a sleep.

About half an hour later he wakes up as he hears the sound of someone knocking on the door.
The door then opens up and he sees who it was, it was nifty in Pink pajamas and holding a plushie. And she looks really sad and scared.

SJ: Nifty?...what's wrong?

Nifty: I-I had a bad dream, it was about that guy, it really scared me.

SJ: ( he gets up and walks up to her and kneels down and hugs her ) oh sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you.

Nifty looks away deep in thought and then she looks back at him.

SJ: oh wow...um I'm not sure that's a good idea, * Plus if we oversleep in the morning and Charlie finds us sleeping together she may get the wrong idea*.

Nifty: but I'm really scared.

SJ: well - ( SJ was about to say something...but then she used her secret weapon of guilt...the puppy eyes....well puppy eye More specifically)

SJ: * damm I hate the puppy eyes trick*....sigh...ok fine, lay on my bed next to me and we can sleep together.

Nifty: ( she smiles) thank you...and can you leave the door a bit Open for me?

SJ: sure ( he cracks open the door a bit )

She then gets on the bed and she lays down, SJ then joins in and she snuggled up to him.

SJ lays their but he didn't really bother him.

Nifty:.... SJ?

SJ: hmm?

Nifty: Do you ever get scared?

SJ:...when I was little, I was scared a lot, more then you can imagine, in fact there was one guy that scared me.

Nifty: you mean the bad step dad from your memories me and the others saw?

SJ: yeah, so you already know that part, but you see there is something else.

Nifty: what?

SJ: the thing that scares me the most,...is fear it self, and fear of loosing my loved ones.

Nifty: so how did you beat it ...fear that is?

SJ: ( turns to the side of the bed and looks at her ) fear only beats you if you let it win, if you want to beat fear you have to look it in the eye and face the challenges that comes with it. When you told me what you did to that guy, you told me that you were brave as well, but even the bravest have fear. I have had fear in my mind and heart all my Life, but even though it was their I still faced that challenges that came with it.

Nifty: really?...wow.

SJ: But now, I have something that makes me even more braver and stronger then before.

Nifty: really? What?

SJ: you and the others, before then I had no one, but then you and the others came into my life, you are by far the closest thing I have had to real friends. So Nifty please know that if you ever need to talk to someone, anyone at all...were all here for you, I'm here for you. Like a big brother.

She looks at SJ and smiles and she hugs and snuggles up to him

Nifty: thank you SJ, if Miss Charlie dream idea of redemption is possible, I hope it works for you, you deserve to be up there in heaven, your a good person.

She then fall deep in her sleep fast while SJ lays back, there was a bit of a sad look in his face as he was looking up at the ceiling.

SJ: * Trust Me sweetheart, I'm a lot of thing's....but a good person was never one of them....but maybe someday*

He the falls a sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 715 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?
60.1K 1.6K 31
*UPDATES WHENEVER POSSIBLE* (Chapter 31 uploaded on April 29th, 2024) Ah, the stock market crash of 1929... One of the hardest times in American Hist...
131K 3.7K 29
Ever since the first moment Husker and the bar materialised into the Happy Hotel Angel Dust found a new pastime. Teasing Husk. Not that teasing anyon...
98.9K 2.9K 22
Alastor always thought of Angel Dust being a sex crazed maniac and would do anything for drugs and money. All of that changed when Alastor walked in...