π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

By -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... More

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.5 | Valley Fest
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

2.9 | Far Away

507 23 3
By -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon stood with Sam as they watched Chris and the other former Cobra Kai students walk into Miyagi-do Karate. She smiled softly at Chris while Demetri and Robby watched them with distrust glinting in their eyes, she knew that it would be difficult for them for a while but she knew the pressure in Cobra Kai when you aren't on the top of the food chain where Hawk, Miguel and Aisha stood ─ And where Kalon formerly stood. She slowly walked toward the new students, Chris smiled at Kalon in the process.

"Is this Miyagi-Do?" Chris asked, Kalon nodded at his words before smiling at Sensei LaRusso. Kalon rolled her eyes as Robby approached them ready to size them up, she shook her head and stepped between the two of them. "Brother... Chris is good, all right," Kalon assured her brother while Daniel nodded with her. "They probably helped trash the dojo," Robby accused them as Kalon crossed her arms. "We didn't have anything to do with that," Chris told Robby before looking at Demetri, "But I am sorry about what happened at the mall."

Demetri looked down as he walked up to Kalon and stood behind her. "We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate," Chris told Daniel. "I'd be careful about this, Mr L, letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi-Do. It's like letting the wildings behind the Wall," Demetri warned while Kalon shook her head and looked up at her boyfriend. "However, the wildings helped Jon Snow win the Battle of the Bastards, remember?" Kalon inquired with a small smirk on her face. Demetri looked away from her as Daniel nodded in agreement with Kalon's statement.

"We're happy to have you. Nice to meet you," Daniel greeted Chris, shaking his hand while Kalon grabbed Demetri's hand and pulled him with her back to the rock they had been trying to lift all morning. "I both hate and love that you understood the reference," Demetri mumbled to Kalon, she laughed before kissing his cheek. "You should've picked a better analogy but remember, I was Cobra Kai too," Kalon told him with a raised brow. "But unlike Anakin Skywalker, you learned when the dark side was bad; like Rey," Demetri replied to her.

"I'd say I'm more like Kylo Ren," Kalon told him as she leaned back against the fence. "And why is that?" Demetri asked though he was loving the nerdy referencing. "Because I left the dark side for the one I... really like," Kalon told her boyfriend who smirked before moving closer to her. "That makes more sense but you aren't gonna die on me, are you?" Demetri asked as she placed her hand on his chest, shaking her head before pushing up on her toes to kiss him. "Alright, you two. Limit the PDA," Daniel told them before laughing as Kalon looked at him and saluted him.

Kalon stepped back and watched as Chris and Demetri argued by the rock, she shook her head as she and Sam shared a look of annoyance. "Why not say it to my face?" Chris asked Demetri with an aggressive tone. "I didn't say anything!" Demetri argued back. "You think I'm just gonna let you diss me?" Chris asked him as he stepped closer, Kalon stood up straight as Daniel made his way out of the dojo. "I didn't diss you. It was constructive criticism," Demetri replied to him. "Hey, what's going on here?" Daniel asked as he walked across the bridge.

"This nerd called me an imbecile," Chris pointed out before continuing, "I told him he can't just drop a challenge and leave." Kalon scoffed at the Cobra Kai's behaviour and stepped closer to the three. "I didn't "drop a challenge". He dropped the potted plant," Demetri explained to Daniel as Robby approached his sister watching the argument. "It was an accident," Chris argued back and Kalon felt like she was watching an argument between two toddlers. Kalon turned her head to Robby, he raised a brow at her as she shook her head with a small smile.

"Okay, guys. Relax," Daniel told the two, and both directed their attention onto the Sensei of Miyagi-do. "What... What's your name?" Daniel asked Chris who immediately answered with his name. "Chris, this is Demetri--" Daniel began only to be cut off by Demetri, "Yeah, we're acquainted. He tried to kick the crap out of me, remember?" Kalon sighed at the aggressive nature that Demetri was showing, within reason but Chris isn't the bad guy. "Ok, so, you guys have some beef with each other," Daniel stated only for Demetri to disagree. "This isn't a two-sides-to-every-story situation. He was the clear-cut aggressor," Demetri defended.

"I already told you I was sorry," Chris told Demetri. Robby rested his arm over Kalon's shoulders as they listened, and she leaned into her twin brother. "Why are boys like this?" Kalon whispered to her brother as Daniel continued to resolve the dislike between the teenagers. "Because they are," Robby replied with a smile. "Too many people need to hear the apology and others need to hold the grudge; it's cruel," Robby added making Kalon look down, she knew he couldn't really say much in regard to grudges but truthfully, everyone holds a grudge; not everyone can forgive another's actions, especially if their actions was a kiss with a taken person.

"This will be interesting," Robby spoke up pulling Kalon from her thoughts, she raised a brow before looking back at Demetri and Chris who were now working on getting the heavy stone that had been knocked over but upright. "Should we offer our help?" Kalon asked her brother but Robby shook his head and lead his sister away from the situation. "Let's do something better," Robby replied making the girl laugh, she looked back at her boyfriend who sent her a smile; her heart aching in realisation, she had to tell Demetri the truth about what happened with Hawk and she had to face whatever consequences that came with it.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

After an interesting session with Sensei LaRusso about his time with Cobra Kai during his teen years, Kalon knew that he'd be the best person to understand but at the same time, she had seen his actions in the past with her father; they truly were two opposite ends of a stick but she had faith, if the two actually came together, they'd probably become unstoppable. But Kalon was also pretty happy about Demetri and Chris finally working together and she was sure to show that when she and Demetri were alone; sharing many kisses that made both teenagers happy. And after dropping Demetri off at home, Kalon decided to go to Miguel's rather than be alone for the night.

"Kreese is sticking true to the no-mercy side of Cobra Kai," Miguel told Kalon after telling her about their class where Kreese told Tory Nichols, the new top girl, to hit Mitch even though he was down. "That's dangerous, Miggy. Kreese has severe war brain and he hasn't quite realised the difference between Karate and War; you need to be careful," Kalon told Miguel, she knew enough to see a man trapped in war; Kreese was not mentally healthy and it was gonna get someone severely hurt. However, Miguel simply pushed past the topic which was enough to tell Kalon that he wasn't going to listen to her warning; and she had never felt so far away in a friendship before.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon rolled her eyes as she sat down on the floor at the end of the bed, her gaze moving from the complaining Demetri to the quiet Eli; she rolled her eyes and used her hand as a pretend mouth to mock Demetri's complaints about Cobra Kai and ruthless behaviour that was being presented within the dojo. Eli laughed quietly at Kalon's playful teasing, the action made Kalon grin while Demetri finally stopped noticing the actions. "Okay, you think you're so funny?" Demetri asked with an eye roll before his mother calling his name caught their attention. "I'll be back and when I do, I'm gonna beat you in Mario Kart for payback," Demetri warned before leaving the room.

"If he continues to complain about Cobra Kai, I'm gonna beat him up myself," Kalon said with a grin, she wouldn't really but it was amusing to see Demetri riled up. "H-He'll get o-over it," Eli whispered back, his eyes locked on Kalon's whose grin faded into a smaller smile. "I'm sure he will, Eli. But until then, I shall tease him and enjoy the reaction we get out of him," Kalon said before moving to rest her head on Eli's shoulder. "I'm so glad I chose to sit with you boys this year. I'm finally around people I actually like being around," Kalon whispered to Eli, the boy blushing from her words and the fact her head was on his shoulder.

"You're one of the b-best friends I've e-ever had," Eli bravely spoke, the words bought a wider smile to the girl's face. Kalon turned her head slightly, placing a gentle kiss on Eli's cheek. "Same goes for you, Eli," Kalon replied before setting her head comfortably on his shoulder again, the blushing boy had a smile of his own that not even Demetri could wipe from his face during their intense Mario Kart games. Eli knew from that very moment that if he ever lost Kalon Lawrence from his life, he'd never find the light again; she wasn't far away in that moment, she was right there... forever in his memories.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon paced back and forth as she stood on the patio of the house, her heart was hammering and she didn't know what she was doing or why she was doing this. She knew after everything, this would only make things worse but she had to do something; say something to someone who might listen to her words. But ultimately, she knew it wouldn't be successful and subconsciously, she knew that but for some other reason; she still rang the doorbell and waited anxiously for someone to answer. Mrs Moskowitz opened the door with a sweet smile on her face as she noticed Kalon standing there, "Hello dear. Are you here for Eli?"

Kalon let out a steady breath before nodding at the older woman, "I am. Is he home?" Mrs Moskowitz shook her head and though Kalon mentally thanked whoever was the cause, her anxiety was still present. "He's out at the moment and I'm not sure when he'll be home. But I'll let him know that you stopped by," Mrs Moskowitz told her, Kalon nodded with an uneasy smile before saying her goodbye and walking down to her car. The moment she was seated, she knew that it had to have been fate that he wasn't home and now her next stop was gonna be Demetri's home; he needed to know what happened between Kalon and Hawk, no matter the outcome.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

A NEW UPDATE!? CLIFFHANGER ENDING!?
How do you think Demetri will react? Will Kalon actually tell him? Or will Hawk spill first?

I know I've been sort of distant with this book but I promise you, it will be completed. It just might take a year or so; anyway...

I hope you enjoyed this little filler-type chapter! It was sort of the in-between/"meanwhile" section while Johnny was with the OG Cobra Kai's.

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 692 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
281K 6K 51
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ the Diaz twins move to reseda and find themselves in a load of trouble with Kyler and his minions, but their Knight and shining armou...
368K 10.4K 68
πΌπ‘›β€’π‘ π‘Žβ€’π‘‘π‘–π‘Žβ€’π‘π‘™π‘’ [π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’] - π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘“π‘¦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
42.1K 1K 64
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...